Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103508 Mar 24, 2013
Lil Blowy wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`~
hello Petesick..

I am an illiterate bigot is demonized and is dying right in front of us on this site as NFL the demons eat this mindless critters evil demented soul.
Nicely constructed sentence, uneducated cretin.

USA

#103514 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsKnowTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to my mother in SewerEville Ratty you possessed thick and degenerate Jew. As Lil BloJob says my ass is femmy and pointed of no return.
You're up very late, little boy. Are the microwaves keeping you awake?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103517 Mar 25, 2013
Interesting sites
http://ericmargolis.com/2013/03=many-more-dan...
Papsttum.Wichtiges Link
Der Vatikan und der Holocaust and den Deutschen (video English)- Veteran Today
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2013/0...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-obama-kerry-...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103518 Mar 25, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your despicable blasphemy will not go un-noticed in this life and no doubt in the next. You are the most despicable Jew here; Obdurate and hateful. Intimidatory and highly obnoxious. Your predecessors murdered Christ:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." john 8.44
As Paul stated in Romans 1
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ"
"This is my commandment: love one another as I love you.
No one has greater love than this, to lay down his life for his friends."
Gospel of John 15:12-13

Petesake-- you are possessed by hatred and obsessed by paranoia and that is why they watch you. Please get help or they will intervene again. This is for the safety of yourself and society.
DeletingJews

Saint Helens, UK

#103521 Mar 25, 2013
You can remove the truth but the truth will never disappear

USA

#103523 Mar 25, 2013
DeletingJews wrote:
Another of your accounts deleted for racist rants, little boy?

Good.
SuperStar

Newark, NJ

#103526 Mar 25, 2013
the big jewish adonis wrote:
I hate the palestians there animals terriers and the should be dealt with accordling. The good Jewish people have tolerated these savages long enough they should be rounded up and be placed in containers bound for the America. They are not human therefore they have no rights drop them from the planes flying over no need to stop.
I couldn't agree with you more....These creatures should be wiped off the earth.
ana

London, UK

#103528 Mar 25, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"Bigot" is an ugly word, Ana. I prefer "xenophobe".
Both are ugly words faith, are you sure you want to be known to associate with such terminology ??

Just fed the hedgehogs cat food quite it's cold again
ana

London, UK

#103529 Mar 25, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>They watch you. Didn't you see them on Hope Street? They watch you because you are an angry, closet case, capable of hurting others.

Tell ana about the incident on Hope Street. Tell her how the Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics have conspired against you. Tell her about your history of psychiatric illness...
Jim Justice, I am anti Zionist pro Palestinian supporter, aside from that I do not believe slanging matches on an Internet forum can promote any type of peaceful movement in the region, it doesn't work, hasn't worked so far and will never achieve anything.

Lets be humanist for a moment here, a mental or psychiatric illness is an illness it is not an excuse for erratic, racist, hateful behaviour.

Lets not serve injustice to those who de genuinely suffer from mental illnesses

I refuse to exchange dialogue with that brat as their tone and way of communicating does not represent peace or many truths which the Palestinian people deserve

Anyone who wishes for a sensible dialogue I'm here but slanderous outputs are not welcomed
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#103531 Mar 25, 2013
DeletingJews wrote:
`

`

^55

U are right, the truth will never disappear and neither will you!

From now on OUR FRIEND FROM UK,... u'll be known as "Guess Who from Liverpool" or a "Holohoax Survivor"/. Forget the other name for awhile!

We had already gone through what u are going through every time you post words that begin with (h) or (k) or inflammatory words that can be construed as a racist or bigoted comment to those Israeli Jewish baby killers.

We must remember that these sub-human critters have feelings too, and are very sensitive War Crime Fugitives and mass-murdering Serial killers.

When the Truth is told about them in an angry and disgusted way, they want the real unrevised Truths deleted.

And we must soften the Truth and humble ourselves to the proper protocol, so that Jewish terrorists and War Crime Criminals are happy little Red Army Marxist Holocaust creators and Supreme War Crime Convicted in Absentia Fugitives..

This evil Talmudic Demonized Jewish Cult is dictating their Satanic Occultist rules upon us non-jews to live by and obey as our Freedoms and Liberties dissipate in the hellish diabolical system that we call America/. We have an office with lots of computers and different great people posting for our two leader from the (Bluewater) and (Wayne) Walker's Chronicle.

If you'll let us,(^55)... we'll show you a Site that will ease the pain of being deleted and u'll come back stronger like all Truth seekers who are deleted have come back from and went forward on this Historical Site as Voice Warriors for the meek and defenseless Palestinians, who are suffering endlessly under Jews' Tyranny and Endless oppression..

The Mt. Sinai and Miller Times were deleted over a dozen times, but they laugh knowing the Truth was in their deletions and they did not despair.

We've learned to code our feelings and posting comments in the whole Truth and totally ignore these shills for Israel's War Crime Cover-ups/, because they call and complain as posters trying to have the Administrator Moderate deleted your postings, because they cannot beat you up with their lies/..

Example as followed to ideal condemnation of israel by Truth seekers that hate evil "J" "terrorism":

Israeli jews are Terrorist War Crime Barbaric Pirate Savages and that had acquired Palestinians farmers land that they are squatting their Thieving Lard Evil Hineys on.....by Heinous Horrendous Terrorism.

This was done by Talmudic Criminals with their Endless Evils on Top of Evil/. Decent Righteous Jews' have denounced and condemned Israeli Jews' War Crimes and their Crimes against Humanity/.

Then our friend (^55) from UK, if some one deletes you, check on Israel forum, and if you see your name deleted and the person before u is still up, go back to the page and copy the whole page on a printer and put that page in a safe.

There will come a time in the future when your deletion(s) will have to be answered for by the powers to be/ and that's when you'll get Justice..

We will give you a site that will answer all the questions you have about you being discriminated against, by Israel's Terrorist Cyber supporters and how to seek Criminal Justice (only if u want to)/...

USA

#103532 Mar 25, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
^69

Then our friend (^69) from UK, if some one deletes you, go back to the page and copy the whole page on a printer and put that page in a safe.
There will come a time in the future when your deletion(s) will have to be answered for by the powers to be/ and that's when you'll get Justice..
by Israel's Terrorist Cyber supporters and how to seek Criminal Justice (only if u want to)/...
How helpful of you to bolster the spirits of that little boy! Let me know when you're to have me arrested, OK?

USA

#103533 Mar 25, 2013
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>

We have an office with lots of computers and different great people posting for our fearless leader of the moron sand (Wayne) Walker's Chronicle.

/...
SURE you do. You have a regular cottage industry driven by hatred, ignorance and profound lack of education, don't you?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103534 Mar 26, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are ugly words faith, are you sure you want to be known to associate with such terminology ??
Just fed the hedgehogs cat food quite it's cold again

ana do you whack Palestinian Children with white phosphors like Faith does?
me

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#103535 Mar 26, 2013
How can anyone support a country that you must always carry identification that states ones religion??? They constantly preach about segregation and persecution during the holocaust and how this should never happen again yet in their own country exercise segregation based on religion. Israel's policies are more hypocritical than any other country in the world and that's why they are hated so much.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103536 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Adams – Natural News March 25, 2013

A brand new looting arrangement has been reached concerning Cypriot banks. It involves seizing the funds of all accounts over 100,000 euros, then stealing up to 40% of those funds sometime over the next few weeks, or whenever EU bureaucrats get around to deciding exactly how much to steal.

So instead of 10% being stolen from most accounts, as was originally proposed, the new deal is that 40% will be stolen from selected accounts, but not from accounts holding less than 100,000 euros. Why the 100,000 threshold for having your money stolen by the banking system? Because all EU bank accounts are insured up to 100,000 euros. So the banksters figured they could just steal anything over 100,000 and say,“Heh, it wasn’t insured, your loss!”

IMF chief Christine Lagarde characterized the theft as “a lasting, durable and fully financed solution.” And if that’s not enough of a solution, they can always loot more private accounts to reach a new solution!

Sure, it’s a great solution… if you’re the banksters stealing all the money from private account holders. But from the point of view of depositors, this “solution” looks a lot more like a mugging.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103537 Mar 26, 2013
What goes around comes around..........

A group of 20 law and technology experts has unanimously agreed that the Stuxnet worm used against Iran in 2009-2010 was a cyberattack. The US and Israel have long been accused of collaborating on the virus in a bid to damage Iran’s nuclear program.

While that accusations against Washington and Tel Aviv have never been confirmed by either government, a NATO Commission has now confirmed it as an “act of force.”

Last year anonymous government officials came forward to tell The New York Times that researchers at the Idaho National Laboratory, which is overseen by the US Department of Energy, passed technical information to Israel regarding vulnerabilities in cascades and centrifuges at Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment plant.

That information, it is believed, was used to design the Stuxnet worm that set Iran’s nuclear program back an estimated two years.

“Acts that kill or injure persons or destroy or damage objects are unambiguously uses of force,” according to the Tallinn Manual on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Warfare, which lead author Michael N. Schmitt said was written to outline “how does existing law apply to cyberspace.”

Schmitt told The Washington Times that “according to the UN charter, the use of force is prohibited, except in self-defense.” Under the guidelines detailed in the Manual, the concept of self-defense could include “anticipatory self-defense,” which would allow a nation an act of aggression in the event that it perceives a threat as imminent.

The 20 experts were drawn from around the world and took three years to complete the 300-page manuscript, which they were careful to note was not an official policy decision by NATO.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103540 Mar 26, 2013
If you have money in European banks, you need to get it out. This is particularly true if you have money in southern European banks.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#103541 Mar 26, 2013
Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
Northern Truth seeker

Saint James, NY

#103544 Mar 26, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Don't be surprised the day cancer will hit you..!!
Ref: Commandante Hugo Chavez...

Don't be surprised the day when the Grim Reaper comes knocking and tells u that Hugo Chavez says hello to both u and your trolls, who live in squalor in a mud dwellers village of evilness...Enjoy drinking your water/.

Maybe u don't get it yet, you are on the War Crime list of fugitives in Israel wanted to stand trial for their Crimes against Humanity. Now go back to selling your bracelets, "must a fckk" until we are ready to hook u Richy fugitives up!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103546 Mar 26, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Don't be surprised the day cancer will hit you..!!
Ref: Commandante Hugo Chavez...
Run for cover the Persians are taking over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 12 min Thinking 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min brandy trujillo 972,401
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Nohweh 56,236
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 23 min Jesus 47
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Pad 649,848
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 45 min babbar 47
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,298
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web