Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
football

Logan, WV

#103562 Mar 27, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up very late, little boy. Are the microwaves keeping you awake?
have you ever played football?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103563 Mar 27, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Dear "ana"
Out of respect for Gray i'll write u mellow yellow!

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

Now i'll asked u if you've done the above, and why wouldn't u denounce and condemne the Israel Jews in Israel, for squatting on land as "illegal aliens" that their Occultist beliefs stole and why has the majority of Jews keep voting these War Crime Criminals into office.
This is land that still belongs to the Palestinians farmers and why should they sit down with these Terrorist Jews that have avoid Peace ever since their bloody Jewish conception of Israel, that Jews keep attaining and procuring Palestinian farmers land by Thieving Terrorism/...
Explain to me "ana" these facts and Truths and i'd like to learn your theory and why its "Okay" to forgive War Crime Terrors Jews, who continue their rampage of an unstoppable Supreme Holocaust of Palestians land/.
That's among the more enlightening comments I've seen!

Just as some people can travel around the world and not "See" anything, anyone, anyplace...
a person can be younger and do more Good, be more Aware and conscientious objections than some self centered, arrogant individual with a mind cluttered with "Baggage", bitterness and their stinking, old "Aches 'n Pains".

I think of the "Conscientious Objectors" during that OTHER Fraudulent Bloodbath in S.E. Asia aka Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, etc and the amount of courage it took to do what was VERY hard, then as a C.O. and have a great amount of respect for THEIR "sacrifice".

Why this country worships Warriors over so many other "vocations" is beyond me.

At 19, many people think more clearly & think more than later when they "Know it All"
(I still refer to myself as a "student" of/to Mid East Issues, history, language, culture etc.

When you quit wondering & learning you're intellectually "dead"

The fact that you can be empathetic & concerned about the World's most easily rectified Bloodbath speaks well and loudly.

Cutting off ALL aid to Israel IS the solution to the World's most easily rectified Bloodbath:

- The REAL motivation behind 99% of anti U.S. "Terrorism" disappears

- THE raison d'être for 90% of Mid East Carnage is unconditional US support for ANY AND EVERY Zionist Atrocity, Genocidal Orgy of "Chosen Race" Sadism

- Thousands of Lives saved,$ Trillions spent at home or in deserving places (i.e. Palestine after enforcing UN Resolutions #s 181,#242,#338)

etc etc

So, follow your conscience; you already have a feeling for what's "Right"

Keep up the GREAT Work!

Gray
_____
File Under "WHY IS IT THAT...?

Why is it that the same people who whine and howl about "Why didn't we stop "the holy-co$t" sooner!!!"
SUDDENLY SAY:

"What Palestinians?"

"Oh, those Jews and Arabs have always been fighting"

"Oh, just let the "Peace Process" work it out!"

"BUT REMEMBER THE HOLY-C0$T"....But Not Now!"
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103564 Mar 27, 2013
football wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever played football?
She was the ugliest "Tight-End" on the "Team"

......but STILL kept "Trying Out"!!!
----------

The Hasbarat # 382,984 to which you were referring is just one of thousands of Paid, Full Time, Hasbara Shills best described by Greg Felton in:

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...

EXCERPT "They are known by the language they use:

depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims.

They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.” CONTINUED

____

ALSO:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
_____
This is how these Hasbarats "Stuff" the "Judge It" results:

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
-----
FORGET WIKI AS AN UNBIAS SOURCE:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
----

But....some things just come naturally:

“Deception Has Always Been The Name Of Zionism’s Game”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
(EXCERPT)
“It is, of course, a deception but nobody should be surprised. Not only has deception always been the name of Zionism’s game, it knows no other.

Its very first mission statement way back in 1897 was a deception."CONTINUED

Best Wishes in Flushing Zionism!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#103565 Mar 27, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I just checked my I.D..... you savage ignorant s.o.b..... it doesn't say anywhere that I am Jewish...
Ben zona, achul sharmuta..!! shakran..!!
Check it again, does it mention that you are a total az$hole ?
Yet...
riverton

Iselin, NJ

#103566 Mar 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
The Hasbarat # 382,984 to which you were referring is just one of thousands of Paid, Full Time, Hasbara Shills best described by Greg Felton in:
“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...
EXCERPT "They are known by the language they use:
depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims.
They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.” CONTINUED
____
ALSO:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
_____
This is how these Hasbarats "Stuff" the "Judge It" results:
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
-----
FORGET WIKI AS AN UNBIAS SOURCE:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
----
But....some things just come naturally:
“Deception Has Always Been The Name Of Zionism’s Game”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
(EXCERPT)
“It is, of course, a deception but nobody should be surprised. Not only has deception always been the name of Zionism’s game, it knows no other.
Its very first mission statement way back in 1897 was a deception."CONTINUED
Best Wishes in Flushing Zionism!
Syria burns, 80000 people slaughtered and this is all you have to say? Get a life. Get a job. You are a bigot disguised as an idiot.

Since: Mar 13

Bursa, Turkey

#103567 Mar 28, 2013
I've had enough of the whole thing regardless of who is right or wrong. This is the holy land for all involved so let's try to be holy? How about it? This is the center of the storm for the whole world instead of being the center of peace.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103568 Mar 28, 2013
riverton wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria burns, 80000 people slaughtered and this is all you have to say? Get a life. Get a job. You are a bigot disguised as an idiot.
Really and you care about them! Two years in South Africas 70 000 murdered. 10 years of Congo war..5 million dead. Vietnam some 2 million, Iraq 1,5 million plus, etc. Now I am sure you are taking all those causes as you are a humanist, who cares deeply about the Syrian people who in two years of war killed only 80 000, mostly soldiers and rebels. The war would have ended a long time ago if the so called "West" did not supply the insurgents with weapons and ammo. Assad is not Washington's bastard, so he is bad and must be demonised. If he was, he would have been called a great democrat and would have been received at the White House. Talking about an idiot...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103569 Mar 28, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
An Aside:-
Jewish Cab Driver
A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid down on the back seat.
The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.
The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey?- Haven't you ever seen a naked
woman before?"
The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady – I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper vair I come from."
The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my b**bs or a*s sweetie, what are you doing then?"
He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself,'Vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?
Now, that's a REAL Businessman!!!!!
A lesson to us all!
My favourite one:
A young IRS inspector , on his first mission, was given the job of checking the Synagogue's account. He went on with gusto, but could not find anything, so he decided to ask the old Rabbi some questions: " Rabbi, you use a lot of matzos! what do you do with the crumb? " Well said the wise rabbi, we collect them and send them back to the manufacturer who every year send us some more matzos free of charge! "Rabbi, said the young inspector, you burn a lot of candles every year, what do you do with the wax?" "Well said the rabbi, we collect the wax and return it and every year we get some free candles!" Nonplussed, the inspector asks: " Rabbi, you do a lot of circumcisions every year, what do you do with the foreskin?" "well says the Rabbi, we collected them and send them to the IRS who in return sends us a little prick!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103570 Mar 28, 2013
riverton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot the Middle East has to be at war for Israel to survive.
Britain France and the US finance and morally support the introverted Brotherhood because they know their stupid bottle rocket
emotional though emaciated tactics will never hurt Israel.
So naturally they encourage them to take effect.
Jew loving pigs that they are.
riverton

Iselin, NJ

#103572 Mar 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot the Middle East has to be at war for Israel to survive.
Britain France and the US finance and morally support the introverted Brotherhood because they know their stupid bottle rocket
emotional though emaciated tactics will never hurt Israel.
So naturally they encourage them to take effect.
Jew loving pigs that they are.
you need to get your head out of the hate filled koran. people like you wind up with a suicide vest blaming others while you kill the innocent. the brotherhood, shi, sunni or alawite or some other tribe- all are backwards and filled with jealousy.
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103573 Mar 28, 2013
riverton wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

Bolshevik "J E W S" had mass-slaughtered over 100 million Christians and non-jews and this is all you have to say? Get a life. Get a job. You are a injurious gluttonous Talmudic j bigot disguised as a bovine's wang!
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103575 Mar 28, 2013
yakamoz01 wrote:
I've had enough of the whole thing regardless of who is right or wrong. This is the holy land for all involved so let's try to be holy? How about it? This is the center of the storm for the whole world instead of being the center of peace.
`

`

`

The land cannot and will not ever be Holy as long as terrorist jews, who are demonized illegal aliens are occupying the Holy land that they stole through Terrorism...
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103577 Mar 28, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Jesus Speaking To The Jews
John 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me."
John 8:43 "Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word."
John 8:44 "You are from your father the Devil, and you choose to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
John 8:45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me."
John 8:46 "Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth why do you not believe me?"
John 8:47 "Whoever is from God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear them is that you are not from God."
The Message To Symra
Revelations 2:9 The Jews are the synagogue of Satan.
This shows that Jesus was NOT from the Jews, as they are of Satan like Jesus said. Jesus was from God not from the Jews. John 8:42 shows that Jesus came not from the Jewish people, but directly from God. When you compare John 8:42 to John 8:44 and understand these verses you will see that he was NOT from the Jews.
John 8:43, John 8:45, John 8:46 and John 8:47 can all be linked to what Jesus said before in John 8:44, when he says that they (the Jews) are not from God.
`

`

This is absolutely a Great great post and speaks volumes about the Talmudic Tribal Jewry of today.

This is a Cult that has adopted the vile oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism" crazed bigoted demented beliefs....that atheist years late wrote into "(?) sacred (?)" Talmudic hate books for today Tribal Jewry to worship the one they call the "Original serpent"/.
Reason to be Proud

Mount Sinai, NY

#103578 Mar 28, 2013
`

`

`

`

`

Some of us are straight up 88/ white pride (+)plus', without any intermingling of our blood with Tribal Jewry's (-) minus'/...Blue blood bred.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103579 Mar 28, 2013
Treason to be Pounded wrote:
`

Some of us are straight up 69/ white bread (+)plus', without any intermingling of our blood with Tribal Jewry's (-) minus'/...We be Blew blood inbred.
Wow. There are so MANY of you people contributing your knuckle-dragging crap here tonight.

Isn't that right, dull harpy?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103581 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
`
Some of us are straight up 69/ white bread (+)plus', without any intermingling of our blood with Tribal Jewry's (-) minus'/...We be Blew blood inbred.
THAT'S ANOTHER BAD SENTENCE STRUCTURE SO FUCK MY FACE.

<quoted text>
It wasn't my sentence, ignorant North Korean slave.
football

Logan, WV

#103583 Mar 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I was thinking NFL Fanculo was probably more like a "wide receiver"
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#103585 Mar 28, 2013
Same old same old. When one wants to observe hatred, deceit, bigotry, etc, etc, all they have to do is embrace the politics of religions. Straining at their imaginary boundaries of imaginary peace. Lashed into their frenzies by their shadowy messiahs. When the rain will fall it will fall on all. A holy land that is strewn with holes growing ever deeper away from the sun. Of what chance does the child have of escaping the holes their parents have dug for them to exist in. Deeper, descending to their final goal of the abyss.
Listen to the wind blow, as we pass you by….
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103586 Mar 28, 2013
Press TV – March 28, 2013

A prominent Israeli rabbi has been arrested on charges of sexually assaulting his three teenage daughters for more than 10 years.

The rabbi, who has not yet been publicly named, is reportedly being charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault and invasion of privacy, Israel’s Ynet news website reported on Wednesday.

He was arrested 10 days ago but has been remanded in custody for an additional two days.

An indictment filed with the al-Quds (Jerusalem) District Court said the suspect began molesting the victims, ages 12 -14, more than 10 years ago.

The document said the rabbi sexually abused one of the elder daughters for two years, despite her pleas.

He told the girl they could sleep naked together and also placed a video camera in her room and watched her as she undressed and showered.

The suspect’s daughters are expected to testify against him in court.
Reason to be Proud

Mount Sinai, NY

#103587 Mar 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
`
THAT'S ANOTHER BAD SENTENCE STRUCTURE FUCKFACE.
MAYBE THE BRILLIANT DR. KIM CAN HELP WITH YOU ENGLISH BUT FIRST YOU'LL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE HOLOCAUST CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
<quoted text>
`

`

We have to take down ever Tribal Jews occults Holocaust Museums and start building Holocaust Museums to the real Holocaust victims,.... the Western Hemisphere Indians and the German people, whose land was stolen by Zionist Marxist Ideology.

The Western Hemisphere Holocaust Indians have every right to have a Holocaust Memorial built and only God knows these Indians endless suffering from these Karl Marxist Occultist freaky sneaks.

The Indians have every right to be Free and left alone in Peace, but McCain and Kerry still haunt the Western Hemisphere Indian to this very day, who are the only True Americans who should be immortalized and have a Holocaust Memorial and a Museums for their pain and suffering for Zionism influences in our Counties Liberalization through hate and recrimination from/by Tribal Jewrys' sultry hellish machinations machine as their evilness spreads.

NFL is a bitter illiterate and a blasphemy poster, who deserves no conjunctive words and she is waiting and wallowing in her sin fest to be vaporized with Israels tribe at God's Given Judgement Time, to show that His Divine Force is Holy, Righteous and Truthful/..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dr_Zorderz 259,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Khatru 738,998
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 6 min neener neener 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 227,450
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 601,062
Zopiclone and Diaz (Oct '13) 9 min pete 3
What Does Bible Mean, When It Says "Search 4 Th... 11 min Question 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 542,222
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 173,663
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••