Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,580)

Showing posts 91,581 - 91,600 of110,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"Bigot" is an ugly word, Ana. I prefer "xenophobe".
Both are ugly words faith, are you sure you want to be known to associate with such terminology ??

Just fed the hedgehogs cat food quite it's cold again
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>They watch you. Didn't you see them on Hope Street? They watch you because you are an angry, closet case, capable of hurting others.

Tell ana about the incident on Hope Street. Tell her how the Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics have conspired against you. Tell her about your history of psychiatric illness...
Jim Justice, I am anti Zionist pro Palestinian supporter, aside from that I do not believe slanging matches on an Internet forum can promote any type of peaceful movement in the region, it doesn't work, hasn't worked so far and will never achieve anything.

Lets be humanist for a moment here, a mental or psychiatric illness is an illness it is not an excuse for erratic, racist, hateful behaviour.

Lets not serve injustice to those who de genuinely suffer from mental illnesses

I refuse to exchange dialogue with that brat as their tone and way of communicating does not represent peace or many truths which the Palestinian people deserve

Anyone who wishes for a sensible dialogue I'm here but slanderous outputs are not welcomed
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

DeletingJews wrote:
`

You can remove the truth but the truth will never disappear
`

^55

U are right, the truth will never disappear and neither will you!

From now on OUR FRIEND FROM UK,... u'll be known as "Guess Who from Liverpool" or a "Holohoax Survivor"/. Forget the other name for awhile!

We had already gone through what u are going through every time you post words that begin with (h) or (k) or inflammatory words that can be construed as a racist or bigoted comment to those Israeli Jewish baby killers.

We must remember that these sub-human critters have feelings too, and are very sensitive War Crime Fugitives and mass-murdering Serial killers.

When the Truth is told about them in an angry and disgusted way, they want the real unrevised Truths deleted.

And we must soften the Truth and humble ourselves to the proper protocol, so that Jewish terrorists and War Crime Criminals are happy little Red Army Marxist Holocaust creators and Supreme War Crime Convicted in Absentia Fugitives..

This evil Talmudic Demonized Jewish Cult is dictating their Satanic Occultist rules upon us non-jews to live by and obey as our Freedoms and Liberties dissipate in the hellish diabolical system that we call America/. We have an office with lots of computers and different great people posting for our two leader from the (Bluewater) and (Wayne) Walker's Chronicle.

If you'll let us,(^55)... we'll show you a Site that will ease the pain of being deleted and u'll come back stronger like all Truth seekers who are deleted have come back from and went forward on this Historical Site as Voice Warriors for the meek and defenseless Palestinians, who are suffering endlessly under Jews' Tyranny and Endless oppression..

The Mt. Sinai and Miller Times were deleted over a dozen times, but they laugh knowing the Truth was in their deletions and they did not despair.

We've learned to code our feelings and posting comments in the whole Truth and totally ignore these shills for Israel's War Crime Cover-ups/, because they call and complain as posters trying to have the Administrator Moderate deleted your postings, because they cannot beat you up with their lies/..

Example as followed to ideal condemnation of israel by Truth seekers that hate evil "J" "terrorism":

Israeli jews are Terrorist War Crime Barbaric Pirate Savages and that had acquired Palestinians farmers land that they are squatting their Thieving Lard Evil Hineys on.....by Heinous Horrendous Terrorism.

This was done by Talmudic Criminals with their Endless Evils on Top of Evil/. Decent Righteous Jews' have denounced and condemned Israeli Jews' War Crimes and their Crimes against Humanity/.

Then our friend (^55) from UK, if some one deletes you, check on Israel forum, and if you see your name deleted and the person before u is still up, go back to the page and copy the whole page on a printer and put that page in a safe.

There will come a time in the future when your deletion(s) will have to be answered for by the powers to be/ and that's when you'll get Justice..

We will give you a site that will answer all the questions you have about you being discriminated against, by Israel's Terrorist Cyber supporters and how to seek Criminal Justice (only if u want to)/...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
^69

Then our friend (^69) from UK, if some one deletes you, go back to the page and copy the whole page on a printer and put that page in a safe.
There will come a time in the future when your deletion(s) will have to be answered for by the powers to be/ and that's when you'll get Justice..
by Israel's Terrorist Cyber supporters and how to seek Criminal Justice (only if u want to)/...
How helpful of you to bolster the spirits of that little boy! Let me know when you're to have me arrested, OK?

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>

We have an office with lots of computers and different great people posting for our fearless leader of the moron sand (Wayne) Walker's Chronicle.

/...
SURE you do. You have a regular cottage industry driven by hatred, ignorance and profound lack of education, don't you?
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are ugly words faith, are you sure you want to be known to associate with such terminology ??
Just fed the hedgehogs cat food quite it's cold again

ana do you whack Palestinian Children with white phosphors like Faith does?
me

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

How can anyone support a country that you must always carry identification that states ones religion??? They constantly preach about segregation and persecution during the holocaust and how this should never happen again yet in their own country exercise segregation based on religion. Israel's policies are more hypocritical than any other country in the world and that's why they are hated so much.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike Adams – Natural News March 25, 2013

A brand new looting arrangement has been reached concerning Cypriot banks. It involves seizing the funds of all accounts over 100,000 euros, then stealing up to 40% of those funds sometime over the next few weeks, or whenever EU bureaucrats get around to deciding exactly how much to steal.

So instead of 10% being stolen from most accounts, as was originally proposed, the new deal is that 40% will be stolen from selected accounts, but not from accounts holding less than 100,000 euros. Why the 100,000 threshold for having your money stolen by the banking system? Because all EU bank accounts are insured up to 100,000 euros. So the banksters figured they could just steal anything over 100,000 and say,“Heh, it wasn’t insured, your loss!”

IMF chief Christine Lagarde characterized the theft as “a lasting, durable and fully financed solution.” And if that’s not enough of a solution, they can always loot more private accounts to reach a new solution!

Sure, it’s a great solution… if you’re the banksters stealing all the money from private account holders. But from the point of view of depositors, this “solution” looks a lot more like a mugging.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

What goes around comes around..........

A group of 20 law and technology experts has unanimously agreed that the Stuxnet worm used against Iran in 2009-2010 was a cyberattack. The US and Israel have long been accused of collaborating on the virus in a bid to damage Iran’s nuclear program.

While that accusations against Washington and Tel Aviv have never been confirmed by either government, a NATO Commission has now confirmed it as an “act of force.”

Last year anonymous government officials came forward to tell The New York Times that researchers at the Idaho National Laboratory, which is overseen by the US Department of Energy, passed technical information to Israel regarding vulnerabilities in cascades and centrifuges at Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment plant.

That information, it is believed, was used to design the Stuxnet worm that set Iran’s nuclear program back an estimated two years.

“Acts that kill or injure persons or destroy or damage objects are unambiguously uses of force,” according to the Tallinn Manual on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Warfare, which lead author Michael N. Schmitt said was written to outline “how does existing law apply to cyberspace.”

Schmitt told The Washington Times that “according to the UN charter, the use of force is prohibited, except in self-defense.” Under the guidelines detailed in the Manual, the concept of self-defense could include “anticipatory self-defense,” which would allow a nation an act of aggression in the event that it perceives a threat as imminent.

The 20 experts were drawn from around the world and took three years to complete the 300-page manuscript, which they were careful to note was not an official policy decision by NATO.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

If you have money in European banks, you need to get it out. This is particularly true if you have money in southern European banks.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Don't be surprised the day cancer will hit you..!!
Ref: Commandante Hugo Chavez...

Don't be surprised the day when the Grim Reaper comes knocking and tells u that Hugo Chavez says hello to both u and your trolls, who live in squalor in a mud dwellers village of evilness...Enjoy drinking your water/.

Maybe u don't get it yet, you are on the War Crime list of fugitives in Israel wanted to stand trial for their Crimes against Humanity. Now go back to selling your bracelets, "must a fckk" until we are ready to hook u Richy fugitives up!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Don't be surprised the day cancer will hit you..!!
Ref: Commandante Hugo Chavez...
Run for cover the Persians are taking over!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
An Aside:-
Jewish Cab Driver
A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid down on the back seat.
The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.
The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey?- Haven't you ever seen a naked
woman before?"
The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady – I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper vair I come from."
The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my b**bs or a*s sweetie, what are you doing then?"
He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself,'Vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?
Now, that's a REAL Businessman!!!!!
A lesson to us all!
Excellent Joke!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP)— Syria's opposition took over the country's seat for the first time at an Arab summit Tuesday in a diplomatic triumph marred by severe divisions in the ranks of the Western-backed opposition alliance.

The opposition's ascension to representing the country at the summit in Qatar, a key backer of the those fighting to topple President Bashar Assad, demonstrated the extent of the regime's isolation two years into a ferocious civil war that the U.N. says has killed an estimated 70,000 people.

In Damascus, the government on Tuesday blasted the Arab League's decision, portraying it as a selling-out of Arab identity to please Israel and the United States.

"The shameful decisions it (Arab League) has taken against the Syrian people since the beginning of the crisis and until now have sustained our conviction that it has exchanged its Arab identity with a Zionist-American one," said an editorial in the Al-Thawra newspaper, a government mouthpiece.
me

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-

I just checked my I.D..... you savage ignorant s.o.b..... it doesn't say anywhere that I am Jewish...

Ben zona, achul sharmuta..!! shakran..!!

So you live with Palestinians? The check points are just propaganda? I was reading a newspaper article about Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) trying to convince other musicians to boycott concerts in Israel. The article stated that religious identification is required and that he was against that. I'm sorry but that's what the article stated. I've never been there nor would I ever want to go to Israel.
Even if Identification isn't required why the check points? That alone creates segregation.
Ben zona! Achul sharmuta!! Shakran!! Sorry I don't Speak kike. Maybe you could get a camel to translate!!! F### you!!
EndTimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ISRAEL at APEX ----- READY for 7 YR Agreement

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

swift/!

No matter what's going to take place in the following couple of years, remember this, it was brought about by Traitors to our Constitution and more importantly traitors to God's Supreme Laws and Principles..

The government of USA of America is bankrupt and banks are literally giving out more and more fake money and if u return the money to the banks, they'll make u sign your name on the counterfeit money and will not replace the money they gave u.

..... but what the banks will give u is a voucher which u can apply to your next years income taxes.

There's no difference between counterfeit money and monopoly money that the Zion owned Federal Reserve gives u, but it's without your money attaining and getting interest on/in the Zion plan of greed/.
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
DAMASCUS, Syria (AP)— Syria's opposition took over the country's seat for the first time at an Arab summit Tuesday in a diplomatic triumph marred by severe divisions in the ranks of the Western-backed opposition alliance.
The opposition's ascension to representing the country at the summit in Qatar, a key backer of the those fighting to topple President Bashar Assad, demonstrated the extent of the regime's isolation two years into a ferocious civil war that the U.N. says has killed an estimated 70,000 people.
In Damascus, the government on Tuesday blasted the Arab League's decision, portraying it as a selling-out of Arab identity to please Israel and the United States.
"The shameful decisions it (Arab League) has taken against the Syrian people since the beginning of the crisis and until now have sustained our conviction that it has exchanged its Arab identity with a Zionist-American one," said an editorial in the Al-Thawra newspaper, a government mouthpiece.
`

We believe that Russia is ready to go to War for Syrians Assad...and on Monday Russia has accused USA of manipulating the UN Heads to get Assad for using Chemical, which is another George Bush 935 lies to go into War with Iraq..or this time Syria/.

This War with Syria would have taken place a year ago, but Christian Putin told Obama to stand down or there will be a World War #3 and israeli terrorist jews must bear the fault and Zionism in Washington...

If we were to follow the Constitution of the US of America,....Israeli terrorizing jews would be standing in front of a International War Crime Tribunal crying, sobbing, begging and using the anti-Semitic card, yelling they are not guilty of Supreme Holocaust in Palestine on innocent meek, defenseless Palestinian human beings/.
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eve of Destruction....greatest protest song ever!

The eastern world, it is exploding
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'
You're old enough to kill, but not for votin'
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'
And even the Jordan River has bodies floatin'

But you tell me
Over and over and over again, my friend
Ah, you don't believe
We're on the eve
of destruction.

Don't you understand what I'm tryin' to say
Can't you feel the fears I'm feelin' today?
If the button is pushed, there's no runnin' away
There'll be no one to save, with the world in a grave
[Take a look around ya boy, it's bound to scare ya boy]

And you tell me
Ah, you don't believe
We're on the eve
of destruction.

Yeah, my blood's so mad feels like coagulatin'
I'm sitting here just contemplatin'
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation.
Handful of senators don't pass legislation
And marches alone can't bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin'
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin'

And you tell me
Ah, you don't believe
We're on the eve
of destruction.

Think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
You may leave here for 4 days in space
But when you return, it's the same old place
The poundin' of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead, but don't leave a trace
Hate your next-door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace
And, tell me over and over and over and over again, my friend
You don't believe
We're on the eve
Of destruction
Mm, no no, you don't believe
We're on the eve
of destruction

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,581 - 91,600 of110,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

673 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Scrooge 682,791
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min blacklagoon 218,015
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 513,319
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 14 min andet1987 21
i got a call from Walmart today 18 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Porkpie Hat 250,695
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 43 min RiccardoFire 36,162
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Epiphany2 596,755
•••