Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

a Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103476 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
The same bunch of dckless little f/aggits typing the same stupid sht...over and over and over and over. If there is a God, may he bless Israel for dropping white phosphorous on the minions of Satan. Go IDF! LOL!
8x8=Truth

`

Yeah,...go IDF...what a joke!

The Israeli d!ckhead forces (idf) were attacked over the weekend and ran for their fk-in cowardly mud dwelling lives...

Yeah, lets all yell in enthusiasm, go idf, or better yet, run idf, u fk-in pathetic war crime running oinks/\.
idf s are salad tossers

Mount Sinai, NY

#103478 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
The same bunch of dckless little f/aggits typing the same stupid sht...over and over and over and over. If there is a God, may he bless Israel for dropping white phosphorous on the minions of Satan. Go IDF! LOL!
8x8

What's up doc?

Love israeli terrorist jews, do we?

Do u like to run, faith?

Would you go to israel now and run with these cowardly mud dwelling knob cobblers?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

And why dont you live in Tel Aviv with your kind, i'm sure a knob cleaner and a salad tosser like u would be welcomed.

Sing along with me,... HPizzle Faith,..." go idf, and clean the Syrian's knobs..."

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103479 Mar 24, 2013
idf s are salad tossers wrote:
<quoted text>
8x8
What's up doc?
Love israeli terrorist jews, do we?
Do u like to run, faith?
Would you go to israel now and run with these cowardly mud dwelling knob cobblers?
And why dont you live in Tel Aviv with your kind, i'm sure a knob cleaner and a salad tosser like u would be welcomed.
Sing along with me,... HPizzle Faith,..." go idf, and clean the Syrian's knobs..."
How come you aren't on the line with your brothers in "palestine"? Oh...that's right...because you are a p***y and because they would behead you as quickly as they would any non-muslim, regardless of your nonsensical, anti-semitic bullsh*t.
idf s are salad tossers

Mount Sinai, NY

#103480 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMM THIS FAITHLESS plonker raises hell over your people and all you can do is 'yaaaaaaaaawwwwm' but when good people speak up for your people you become all twisted and the Jew's saviour. Speaks volumes.
Top of the morning to you, Petesake!

Israel is yelling help again. Their war crime plan to over throw Assad has backfired on these war crime fugitives and israeli jews are ripe for a running marathon.

We loved watching the israeli pigs run in 2006 and now we have Islamic radicals on their fat curly tail arses...

We hope they Televised the israeli pig run, like they did in 2006.

We laughed ourselves into a side hurting spasms. Run idf's pigs, run!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103481 Mar 24, 2013
US corporate-financier funded think-tank, the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), declared in its “post-Chávez checklist for US policymakers,” that the US must move quickly to reorganize Venezuela according to US interests. Upon its checklist were “key demands”:
The ouster of narco-kingpins who now hold senior posts in government
The respect for a constitutional succession
The adoption of meaningful electoral reforms to ensure a fair campaign environment and a transparent vote count in expected presidential elections; and
The dismantling of Iranian and Hezbollah networks in Venezuela
In reality, AEI is talking about dismantling entirely the obstacles that have prevented the US and the corporate-financier interests that direct it, from installing a client regime and extracting entirely Venezuela’s wealth while obstructing, even dismantling the progress and geopolitical influence achieved by the late President Hugo Chavez throughout South America and beyond.
idf s are salad tossers

Mount Sinai, NY

#103482 Mar 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How come you aren't on the line with your brothers in "palestine"? Oh...that's right...because you are a p***y and because they would behead you as quickly as they would any non-muslim, regardless of your nonsensical, anti-semitic bullsh*t.
`

8x8

Tell us you brainless hagee twit, would you run with the idf's cowards,.. in their israeli piggy marathon to show your support for israeli terrorism?

You must realize by now, that in a short period of time the israeli piggy running marathons, will be confined to the Grim Reaper's Marxist Red Army Memorial and a vast past evil memory.

That's because the idf's are scared to die for their lie.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103484 Mar 24, 2013
idf s are salad tossers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
8x8
Tell us you brainless hagee twit, would you run with the idf's cowards,.. in their israeli piggy marathon to show your support for israeli terrorism?
You must realize by now, that in a short period of time the israeli piggy running marathons, will be confined to the Grim Reaper's Marxist Red Army Memorial and a vast past evil memory.
That's because the idf's are scared to die for their lie.
Sorry, Bobbi Sue. Google Translate doesn't have a lexicon to convert your gibberish into sane. The fact is that Israel is a sovereign nation with the most powerful military apparatus in the region...and backed by the most powerful military in human history (us). Your side always loses.
But do not despair.... you have this thread and your gang of impotent misfits to make yourself feel relevant.
Sorry

Brentwood, NY

#103485 Mar 24, 2013
First the holocaust and now this...

http://imgur.com/N34UxoT
ana

London, UK

#103486 Mar 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Semite refers to a group of languages spoken by some 450 million people in the world. The word anti-semite was invented by a German (of all people).
I know it does and Arabic is Semitic, the term adopted in the 19th century by a German still does not deviate that Arabs are themselves Semites, more so the Eastern European, European and Russian Jews - Sholoman sands has quoted were mainly converts to Judaism and spoke Yiddish , Yiddish is not a Semitic language it's roots are from a very old dialect of German...

So faith is also anti Semitic as she so openly detests Arabs who are true Semites if you want to use the term correctly or we could just call her a bigot
ana

London, UK

#103487 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly are nail-bitingly boring mainly because you converse happily with someone who happily would love to see you dead and yet show vitriolic hatred towards Bobbalina and others who actually show great passion towards ending the injustice against your own 'religion' and Arabs in Palestine ... in short your a fraud and a obviously a Jew (maybe a decent Jew) and if you're not a Jew you are now... truth seekers here bestow this title upon.

Why not end the bullshit and wear your own Tshirt Pinocchio?
Sorry I don't rise to childishness your just as bad as them, I have not been unkind towards bobbalina just honest , as how you have been conducting yourselves is a disgrace and not a representation the people of Palestine deserve , I hope bobbalina takes my advice, if the intention to do some good is there it is better that the intention is channeled through something positive

How is your hatred angst fuelled posts against me and drones who have been on this forum 24/7 for the past umpteen years going to have any positive benefit towards the Palestinian cause?

Ill answer that for you

ZERO

Grow up and stop communicating with me
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103488 Mar 24, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

So faith is also anti Semitic as she so openly detests Arabs who are true Semites if you want to use the term correctly or we could just call her a bigot
"Bigot" is an ugly word, Ana. I prefer "xenophobe".

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103492 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
You're obviously a masquerading troll since ZionistDeleteTruth has been here for 4 weeks. But post bullshit here freako and it'll be blasted out and you'll be sent back to SewerEville, Ratty you pathetic Jew-sih gimp.
Petesake
They watch you. Didn't you see them on Hope Street? They watch you because you are an angry, closet case, capable of hurting others.

Tell ana about the incident on Hope Street. Tell her how the Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics have conspired against you. Tell her about your history of psychiatric illness...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103493 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsKnowTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Unkind? Ha ha .... Serpent unkind? Na SERPENT you're just despicable. Don't read my posts you charlatan freak and if you post bullshit here I'm not 'communicating' with u I am simply drawing attention to the bullshit in terms of the cause and struggle of the Palestinians against the Obdurate and evil "Jew State"
You're obviously a masquerading troll since ZionistDeletTruth has been here for 4 weeks. But post bullshit here freako and it'll be blasted out and you'll be sent back to SewerEville.
You've been here for four weeks, little boy? Is that because your long standing account was deleted for your ugly racists posts? Did you see them his weekend? They saw YOU.
The great Jewish State

Brooklyn, NY

#103495 Mar 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been here for four weeks, little boy? Is that because your long standing account was deleted for your ugly racists posts? Did you see them his weekend? They saw YOU.
try sticking your head up you a$$ see if it fits.

USA

#103496 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsKnowTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father for livestock will make him do goats as well as cattle. I was a turd burglar from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in me." Jeff 8.44
'ana')
Inspiring words from a little boy who hates his own Jewish god. The watchers often wear black, don't they?
idf s r Murderous Cowards

Mount Sinai, NY

#103499 Mar 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Did you see them his weekend? They saw YOU.
`

what does 'his' weekend mean/?

please learn to write better sentences, mrs. illiterate! Your English suck, just like u do!

USA

#103501 Mar 24, 2013
idf s r Murderous Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
`
what does 'his' weekend mean/?
please learn to write better sentences, mrs. illiterate! Your English suck, just like u do!
A typo is all you have, hag? Your English is terrible, and it shows up in every one of your idiotic aliases. Tell me all about the Nazi 'resort' you claim exists.

USA

#103502 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsKnowTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"And I shall blow out the turd, and the turd shall make you free." Coitie 8.32
Why not repeat more of the scripture that you only half understand, little boy?

It's funny!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103503 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. Obdurate and evil Jew Serpent again you offend with this evil blasphemy people here who believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and his son the Messiah, Christ. A Zionist Jew who knows NO truth because as Christ taught us the truth is not in you of the Synagogue of Satan. But remember FAnny you do Jews no service here but besmirch their already severely tarnished name and the world looks and knows why the Jew is despised in most nations..
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Why don't you tell us the truth about your psychiatric illness?

Did you see them on Hope Street?

USA

#103506 Mar 24, 2013
ZionsKNowTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand every turd in my toilet. Changing the turds of the mess in my nappy does not alter the son of the
SERPENT'S snake in my ass..
More deep thoughts from your shallow mind, little boy who is closely watched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 864,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Tony17 599,772
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Great Day of Arma... 612,909
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 49 min andet1987 6,304
The Christian Atheist debate 52 min Lbj 2,007
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min RiccardoFire 6,475
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web