Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103435 Mar 23, 2013
Hooo hoo hoo wrote:
(Reuters)- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized on Friday to Turkey for errors that might have led to the deaths of nine Turkish activists during a 2010 raid on a boat off the Gaza Strip, his office said in a statement.
Netanyahu talked with his Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan earlier in the day in a telephone call engineered by U.S. President Barack Obama during a visit to Israel, looking to restore badly impaired ties between the two U.S. allies.
"Prime Minister Netanyahu expressed an apology to the Turkish people for any error that may have led to the loss of life, and agreed to complete the agreement for compensation," the Israeli statement said.
a psychopath can do anything.. beware of it..
but at least I give em that .. those proud jooos know whose arse to lick.. te he hee
The Jews should have torpedoed the terrorist flotilla while it was at sea....sending the dirty Turks and their garbage scows to a ell-deserved, watery grave.
Hooo hoo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103436 Mar 23, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Hey Gravy ... this is VOP..
How about telling Ana 'your' story..??
... as you wrote it many moons ago. Tell her that you worked for some Jewish Community guarding the Community's kindergarden ... and one day you got laid off for a reason that you never told us (child molesting..??)
Ana invest lots of time and effort on this thread .. and she/he should be aware of the background and state of mind of those she reads and exchanges views and opinions with..
Now I'm changing the subject...blaa bllaaa blaa

The Mask of Sanity, fourth edition, presents the clinical data gathered on an expanded population of subjects, written in the form of dramatic, novelistic descriptions of 13 individuals, an amalgamation of the thousands he has interviewed.

In these vignettes, Prof. Hervey Cleckley presents a typical psychopath's behavior. For example, the psychopath can typically tell vivid, lifelike, plausible stories that are completely fraudulent, without evincing any element of delusion. When confronted with a lie, the psychopath is unbothered and can often effortlessly pass it off as a joke.

or just change the subject as if the issue does not exist.. as in the case of our VOP the inbrrred.. 70 yo living carcass indocrinated on its rabbbis lap as a larva ..te hee he
Hooo hoo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103437 Mar 23, 2013
The concept of the psychopath is only the latest and most refined in a long string of attempts to account for a certain pattern of conduct.

In the 19th century, psychiatric clinicians began to notice patients in their care who fit no known diagnosis, but who nevertheless displayed strange and disturbing behaviors.

They were impulsive and self-destructive.

They had no regard for the feelings and welfare of others.

They lied pathologically, and when caught, they shrugged it off with a smirk and moved on to the next lie.

It was a puzzle—because while there was clearly something unusual about these patients, they showed none of the psychotic symptoms or defects in reason thought necessary for mental illness at the time. Indeed, apart from a tendency to follow foolish and irresponsible impulses that sometimes got them into trouble, they were coldly rational—more rational, perhaps, than the average citizen.

Their condition therefore came to be referred to as manie sans délire (“insanity without delirium”)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103438 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs are Semitic people faith so if you hate Muslims then you hate the majority of Arabs then that makes you an anti Semite
Give me a break. You know danm well how that term is commonly understood and exactly how I meant it. By the way, I am not Ayershire. I have never used any name besides Faith....why the fck would I want to water-down my love for humanity?
ana

London, UK

#103439 Mar 23, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-

Hey Gravy ... this is VOP..

How about telling Ana 'your' story..??
... as you wrote it many moons ago. Tell her that you worked for some Jewish Community guarding the Community's kindergarden ... and one day you got laid off for a reason that you never told us (child molesting..??)

Ana invest lots of time and effort on this thread .. and she/he should be aware of the background and state of mind of those she reads and exchanges views and opinions with..

Now I'm changing the subject.
Do you want to debate something ... but without posting your pre-fabricated, ready made slogans and endless bull manure..??
If you read over the past day you will see I have been opposing what some are saying against people who do not deserve

My advice if you feel a person is slightly or way over the edge and completely blinded by fanatical ideologies on what ever end of the scale, ignore them, it brings you no benefit, unless you can be a positive influence if not your wasting your time

If two or more parties have the same objective but with different opinions on how to reach the objective, slander, hate preaching and bringing up the past isn't going to easily facilitate any simple means to reach your objective...

So just ignore, I rarely come on here, just occasionally, but when I do the slander matches haven't altered, there maybe new wackos posting filth in an attempt to outsmart the other and it is a complete misuse of a resource and waste of precious energy

At the age of 99 would one want to be on their death bed and recollect 67 years arguing with anonymous cyber trolls , I don't think so
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103440 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs are Semitic people faith so if you hate Muslims then you hate the majority of Arabs then that makes you an anti Semite
PS: You can say "all"......As it happens, I'm not crazy about Chaldeans either.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103441 Mar 23, 2013
I'm for a "one state solution"....Oh dear! We are already there! Mission accomplished.
ana

London, UK

#103442 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right...The dirty arabs got together and attacked Israel enmasse in 1967. After they got their azzes kicked...they want a do-over....they want to pretend it never happened.
Faith I think you need to read accurate accounts of what happened prior to 1967

Golly gosh if a Mexican enters the USA illegally there is total up roar, your now building a big ugly wall,

And my my when you visit the USA you are met by extremely stern immigration officials who are extremely rude!!

if someone came and said sorry faith but 500 years ago my family owned this land we want it back, turf off and you were forced to leave with no compensation and chased off, would you reply, tally ho no problem my friend, I can completely understand your predicament it's all yours .... No I don't think that would be the case now would it

What's your view of white Zimbabwean farmers being forced to leave? What do you make of that faith?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103443 Mar 23, 2013
Hooo hoo hoo wrote:
The concept of the psychopath is only the latest and most refined in a long string of attempts to account for a certain pattern of conduct.
In the 19th century, psychiatric clinicians began to notice patients in their care who fit no known diagnosis, but who nevertheless displayed strange and disturbing behaviors.
They were impulsive and self-destructive.
They had no regard for the feelings and welfare of others.
They lied pathologically, and when caught, they shrugged it off with a smirk and moved on to the next lie.
It was a puzzle—because while there was clearly something unusual about these patients, they showed none of the psychotic symptoms or defects in reason thought necessary for mental illness at the time. Indeed, apart from a tendency to follow foolish and irresponsible impulses that sometimes got them into trouble, they were coldly rational—more rational, perhaps, than the average citizen.
Their condition therefore came to be referred to as manie sans délire (“insanity without delirium”)
Muslims are, by definition, sociopaths. They murder their own children, glorify suicide, institutionalize and revere slaughter and steal as a matter of second nature. They are completely devoid of moral faculties and any notion of human decency. Their hateful, malignant "religion" renders them so.
Hooo hoo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103444 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews should have torpedoed the terrorist flotilla while it was at sea....sending the dirty Turks and their garbage scows to a ell-deserved, watery grave.
Go inbrred psycho the hairy midget jooo goooo!:)

ps: it is at least fortunate that israeli PM has more (about 10 points more) IQ points than tis faith s hard earned 70 points.. te heee

otherwise Turkish Army the second largest and most powerful in Nato will sweep over Hellisreal in a day or two.

GlobalfirePower.com
ana

London, UK

#103445 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break. You know danm well how that term is commonly understood and exactly how I meant it. By the way, I am not Ayershire. I have never used any name besides Faith....why the fck would I want to water-down my love for humanity?
But just reminding you that the term is widely misused a Semite is an Arab , and being openly racist is nothing to be proud of, I know you are always faith, I have never suggested otherwise
ana

London, UK

#103446 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>PS: You can say "all"......As it happens, I'm not crazy about Chaldeans either.
I think you don't like anyone, at least your raccoons like you so there maybe some hope yet!!
ana

London, UK

#103447 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
I'm for a "one state solution"....Oh dear! We are already there! Mission accomplished.
I actually think you are a closet Israeli, as you used the "term" "we" so too often.... Why not just come out and wear the tshirt faith ???
ana

London, UK

#103448 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are, by definition, sociopaths. They murder their own children, glorify suicide, institutionalize and revere slaughter and steal as a matter of second nature. They are completely devoid of moral faculties and any notion of human decency. Their hateful, malignant "religion" renders them so.
Yaaaaaaawwwn
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103449 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But just reminding you that the term is widely misused a Semite is an Arab , and being openly racist is nothing to be proud of, I know you are always faith, I have never suggested otherwise
Hair-splitting aside....you understand how I use that term. I use the term "anti-Semitism to refer to those who hate Jews. But, technically it could be said that I am "anti-Semitic"....I do loathe arabs. Anyhow, on the matter of being "proud"; that simply isn't true. I am merely honest. I do not subscribe to any airs of feigned political correctness. I openly state what many many others think.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103450 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think you are a closet Israeli, as you used the "term" "we" so too often.... Why not just come out and wear the tshirt faith ???
I'm an atheist from Michigan. I was baptized Catholic....but my family was totally and completely secular. To me, religion is a farce. Look what it has done to people....look at the way the muslims behave for the sake of their nonsensical religion. If it weren't so bloody and destructive, it would be comical. There is no god.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103451 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaawwwn
That was directed at the turk.
ana

London, UK

#103452 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hair-splitting aside....you understand how I use that term. I use the term "anti-Semitism to refer to those who hate Jews. But, technically it could be said that I am "anti-Semitic"....I do loathe arabs. Anyhow, on the matter of being "proud"; that simply isn't true. I am merely honest. I do not subscribe to any airs of feigned political correctness. I openly state what many many others think.
Well then your not a nice person, and if your are proud of that then that's up to you.... You will regret one day when it's all too late, and you can't say no one came to you with a warming

Anyway I'm outa here it's getting nail bitingly boring
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103453 Mar 23, 2013
I guess I am a zionist, though . Many Americans are. The best part of supporting Israel is delighting in how much it pisses off the muslims. We think that is hilarious.
Hooo hoo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#103454 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaaawwwn
dear Ana..We all understand ..

feels the same here when you know you are dealing with a psycho like faith :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaGlobalWarMongerer 879,410
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 8,101
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min who 177,864
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min Critical Eye 3,865
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min oxbow 603,285
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 58 min cool boy 228
Gay sex in Gurgaon 1 hr nikhil 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 272,895
More from around the web