Blaming Israel for carnage

Jul 22, 2006 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 121,616
Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
ana

London, UK

#103364 Mar 23, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>You post with great regularity and you leave home so infrequently, but still THEY watch you. We report and THEY monitor. You are aware that you are under surveillance, right?

Tell us about your mental health issues. That actually explains a lot.
I am pro Palestinian I dont like what some Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and I support the Palestinian cause

Yet I am realistic and steer clear of fanatical behaviour on both camps, they even turned on me for pointing out that a lot of what they are claiming is rubbish

They are just hijacking a cause and using it to spout racial hatred

I hope those who speak with contempt towards Muslims and Jews alike are monitored, its a disgrace and not a liberty of free speech at all !!
ana

London, UK

#103369 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
I'm not English I live in England but I'm not English

I have done more I think for Palestine than you

Honestly your just a 14 year old who should be doing his homework

Dont even try to patronise me it's not working

Now go do one
ana

London, UK

#103371 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>My my you began so calmly so refined the perfect english lady. It's taken a little truth from the seekers to get your Jew black soul riled and now we see the complete Jew eh? What a turnaround ...

The Palestinians need all the support they can get especially since the world's superpower turned her back on them only yesterday. I don't speak for Arabs I speak for people who are murdered and left homeless by your fascist terror State Ireasl
Israel isn't my state button up

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103372 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak only for Satan's minions CathoJew ...
"And ye shall guzzle the booze, and the booze shall make me puke." Carlos 8.32
Are Satan's minions also watching you, little boy?
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103375 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded I have never advocated Israel or the principles of Zionism you are not normal at all, how you reached that conclusion is baffling, it is obvious your retorts have become poisoned and hateful because you are insecure in who you are and what you (don't) know and I have exposed your supposed campaign for peace and justice for Palestine as nothing more than a hijacked cause to spread hateful racism in the names of the poor repressed people you know nothing about.
Pls do not converse or associate with me I like to stay far from those with such disease in their brains
Grow up and go away
`

`

It would be my pleasure not to converse or post u again. But before we do that, there's a couple of matters we have to clear up/.

#1) I did not post you nor did i engage u first. You posted me and called lil o me names, with/by defaming my good name and character.

#2) I'll know u will not address this matter as being the Truth, but u'll either address it as if i'm the liar that's bothering "ana', which i cannot have nor will i tolerate, because that's a provable lie on your part, mrs. odd Muslim Liar!

#3) So for my proof, here's your expletives and slanderous remarks to me first, before i ever posted u and in your initial posting to me, you started calling me names for no reason,.... whatsoever/.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
ana

London, UK

#103376 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>harsh words oh lovely lady of two hours ago.... what happened?
Nothing's happened you're just boring, reminiscent of a mosquito that doesn't go away

Honestly you really have no idea about life, or the world, or what real hardship and poverty feels like?

Has your country ever been subject to civil war? Have you seen poverty first hand in front of your eyes? Have you lost family members during a civil war? The answers to these questions is most probably no, considering your stance on international politics and global affairs and your absence of diplomacy skills

People like you are hindering the cause us sane people are striving to protect and grow, people like you create such a bad image of those who are the voice of Palestinians against a violent regime to which they are subjected to

People like you are not clever like you think yourself to be, you are actually doing more harm than good!!

Maybe the initial intention is right but how you are going about it is extremely juvenile and dangerous

You refused to look at anything I posted for you which again demonstrates that you have succumb to the woes of self importance and self indulgence

Honestly your boring me now I learn nothing from people like you, other than to ignore your existence

Now stop sending me messages
ana

London, UK

#103378 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get your knickers in such a twist when you see a Palestinian child buried under her home? Murdered by the Jew Terror you so love to kiss the backsides of?
You have never witnessed hardship or poverty first hand if you had you would be so spiteful and venomous

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103379 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
They're truly human vermin .....'ana' is a wonderful example of mutt-faced cyber -shit - for- brains
The coalition watches you. Been on Hope Street recently? Have you seen them today, or do you just know THEY are watching?
ana

London, UK

#103380 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

`

It would be my pleasure not to converse or post u again. But before we do that, there's a couple of matters we have to clear up/.

#1) I did not post you nor did i engage u first. You posted me and called lil o me names, with/by defaming my good name and character.

#2) I'll know u will not address this matter as being the Truth, but u'll either address it as if i'm the liar that's bothering "ana', which i cannot have nor will i tolerate, because that's a provable lie on your part, mrs. odd Muslim Liar!

#3) So for my proof, here's your expletives and slanderous remarks to me first, before i ever posted u and in your initial posting to me, you started calling me names for no reason,.... whatsoever/.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
I'm not reading your scripted crap now do as I say and leave me alone

USA

#103381 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to spend a lot of your paid time reading my truth SERPENT. When did you realise that you needed 'ana' to balance out the 29,000 Jew-Intimdation posts?
"and I shall snow the roof, and the roof shall collapse." Digger 8.32
You have no idea of what's going on, do you, little boy?
ana

London, UK

#103383 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>More lies Serpent. You'd get more respect if you were truthful for once but you Jews find truth an anathema
I'm not Jewish I am Muslim are you normal

USA

#103387 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'
'

I know Satan, so I know everything I need to know... I was turded by Jews here but I survived no doubt thanks to my lard gut.

"And I shall blow the ruth, and the ruth shall make me fat." Uncle Paulie 8.32.....
You hate your own god, little boy. No wonder they watch you.
ana

London, UK

#103389 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>And .... your point?
You told me I was Jewish I'm not I'm a Muslim just correcting you grave misjudgement about me
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103390 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
And .... your point?
`

`

Sounds like our feed backs and sound bites were copied by Ayrshire's aliases Inc, and by megaphones new ID's...

USA

#103395 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You will answer to this blasphemy quite possibly one day.... One day I truly believe I will kneel before the merchant sailors and answer ... what will I say to this huge SERPENT?
You REALLY don't realise what's going on, little boy.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103399 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I am or what I have done , I am too busy to be resident on this forum 24/7 as there is a life outside an Internet forum spreading hateful mistruths

`

`

`

Your just some teenage angst ridden Internet conspiracy addict who is brimming with self indulgent importance
`

Yes, i'm still a teen, but i know more than u do about the Palestinians farmers and i'll be 20 on May 5th...

.....what i've learn and done in my i9 years is more than a old inane mynah bird like u could do with your whole lying Jewish/Arab traitorous life!

U are a Holocaust Denier, when you post for Israel as a good Nation/.

I know the Truth and Hitler and the German human beings were just scapegoats for Jews' in 1917 to 1945 with their Jewish Karl Marxist Russian Holocaust cover-ups.

Jews were directly responsible for the mass-murdering of over 100 million non-jews, that were mostly Christians, by Red Army Jew Communists and then had the gall to Memorialize their Jews Holocaust with a Red Army Jews' Memorial mounted in War Crime Terror Statehood, called Israel/..

There has " NEVER " been one jewish occultist body found in Germany, nor in the jew's claims of 18 million jews dying by gassing, that was changed and reduced to 12, then to 6 million, to 4, 2, 1 million jews dying from being gassed by Germans. All Jews deceptive lies. It's been documented and released as a lie by the Red Cross and others Scholars.

It has been proven to be another Ann Frank jew lie, that was all a Jewish War Crime Fable, or a Big Jew's Holohoax Lie.

..... but yet, we see and read daily of the israeli jews Holocaust Atrocities that u are in denial of as a Holocaust Denier would be and it's Holocaust deniers like you "ana: that should be on trial too, as to Jew's War Crime and who are convicted jew Fugitives that you "ana" are supported, by aiding and abetting the enemy rogue illegal jews' rogue nation and your duplicity of cyber War Crimes terrorist..

Now, i'm asking u again, not to post me /. I hope a lil beautiful young teen like me made u understand, that we are much smarter then a little evil tweety twerp like u!

.... israeli Jews stooges like "ana" are being used as accomplices and are complicit to jew's crimes and by u supporting Jews' Supreme Holocaust makes u "ana" their collaborating stooges to Jews' Crimes of Evil makes u "ana" a Traitors to the Truth, that calling herself a Palestinian "ana" that's a Muslim with two rat faces to wear/.

USA

#103400 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
And ye shall chortle at the gag, and the snow shall make you freeze," Coitie 8.32
Moe pearls of wisdom from the clueless little boy.

USA

#103401 Mar 23, 2013
more
ana

London, UK

#103402 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

Yes, i'm still a teen, but i know more than u do about the Palestinians farmers and i'll be 20 on May 5th...

.....what i've learn and done in my i9 years is more than a old inane mynah bird like u could do with your whole lying Jewish/Arab traitorous life!

U are a Holocaust Denier, when you post for Israel as a good Nation/.

I know the Truth and Hitler and the German human beings were just scapegoats for Jews' in 1917 to 1945 with their Jewish Karl Marxist Russian Holocaust cover-ups.

Jews were directly responsible for the mass-murdering of over 100 million non-jews, that were mostly Christians, by Red Army Jew Communists and then had the gall to Memorialize their

Lol your 19 years old...

I agree age is irrelevant of a persons knowledge or personal experience

But you really are disillusioned please take it from me, I am trying to help you! If you want to help the Palestinians and their plight for justice then take some advice, the way you are going about it is counter productive

Have you been to Palestine? Have you worked on projects raising money for children to have some enjoyment in their repressed lives? Have you met in person farmers and olive tree farmers who struggle on a daily basis at the hands of settlers who harass and taunt them ?

So please my 19 year old friend do not lecture me on the Palestinian cause, do not try to associate your petty little insults posted on a forum with the struggles and repressive lives of the Palestinian people

You are going about it in the wrong way, if you would let go of the conspiracy, teen angst , emo alter ego then you might actually be capable of engaging in something positive and highly rewarding

right now you come across as nothing more than an attention seeking Internet troll, which is of no benefit what so ever to the Palestinian cause and the Palestinians who might I highlight are the people who need support.

You need to be careful as there are all sorts of psychos trolling the Internet preying on easily influenced enthusiastic younger people, there is also a lot of information out there that is nothing more than conspiracy theoretical BS, intent on stirring up further racial hatred, maybe this is planted by those who never want there to be peace for the Palestinians and those living in the region

You need to become well versed in facts, actual facts and learn to decipher fact from propaganda, don't take everything you read - as exciting as it may seem - to be the truth, there are a lot of untruths out there as well, fabrications which are being used to manipulate impressionable people and this is dangerous very dangerous

If you are truly interested in justice some of the websites I gave you earlier are a good place to start

It is not healthy to wage hate campaigns against any person, and it is not productive what you are engaging in currently, I promise you this, you will look back on yourself ten years from now and feel ashamed of yourself

I hope you take my advice my 19 year old soon to be 20 year old friend
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103403 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't, you wear a white hood with two holes for the eyes and you burn crosses maybe ?
But still that does not help, you have dreams of muslims all over the place, and when you wake up sweating they are right here surrounding you.
Hope you'll have your meds soon.
You dip-sh*t M-F'er. I'm pro-Jew (they kill a lot of dirty muslims). I'm guessing that excludes me from the Klans welcome list. But then again, you really don't know jack-fck about the Klan or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min James 825,789
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 582,854
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 8 min RiccardoFire 70,127
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 11 min dbfact 242
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min gundee123 442,477
News Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News (Jan '10) 47 min stayinganonymous 9,083
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 98,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,372
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,782
More from around the web