Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103225 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly they need an enemy for everyone to hate and focus on, the "baddie" so to speak. Al quaeda as they portray it, seems completely impossible to be an organised sophisticated group with the ability to wreak such havoc. Ill give you an example, now all eyes are on North Africa , there is a term AQIM, al quaeda in the Maghreb, despite these factions of people who are not actually Islamists they are more compatible to pirates like those hijacking ships off the coast of Somalia, they engage in all types of criminal activity, prostitution, human trafficking, drug smuggling, arms smuggling, and cigarette and alcohol smuggling - not exactly islamic principles-, these groups have repeatedly claimed to the North African news agencies they ARE NOT affiliates of the Al Queada group, yet the western media still refers to them as Al Quaeda ....
Strange
It makes me sick to my stomach. I grew up during the very tail end of the Cold War. The world made sense back then. There was law, order, respect. The muslims are bush-league punks. Compared to the Soviets, they are a gang of purse snatching cowards. I miss the Russians.
must a fckk

Israel

#103226 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for what happened to EVERYONE during WW 1 & WW 2 (many historians consider them one big war)
However, the "holocaust" as "Advertised" has turned out to be a Proven fraud

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes because of our Ziono-Media Monopoly MUST monopolize the Pity & Extortion Market with their "mere" 271,000, MEMBERS ONLY "Holy-Co$T" Racket.
What's chilling is to consider the OTHER "Selective Outrages" that remain Classified......and WHY?
Thanks
Gray
-

HAHAHAHAHA ... Gravy studied in Germany..!!

Gravy, you are such a lier..

What did you study ... Goebels' poetry ....

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103227 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they are a criminal gang who carry out shameful crimes and intend to carelessly hurt people yes we can call them terrorists, they are resisting to live peacefully with in society and are intent on causing unrest between people and disturbing the peace.... But they are called al quaeda
Why are the resistance fighters in Syria not called al quaeda , I have seen videos and heard from some in Syria that they too have carried out crimes against people , throwing people out of high story building windows , to me these are terrorists too
Honestly the world is a mess and it's a headache
I hope it gets better soon
The common denominator is islam.
ana

London, UK

#103228 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I see. I must be imagining that there are terrorist attacks pretty much daily carried out by muslims in every corner of the world...or that just about every armed conflict on Earth has islam as a central feature. Beslan never really happened, nor did 9/11. The London and Madrid bombings were mocked up on a Hollywood sound stage and the '72 Olympics went off without a hitch. Is that what you would have me believe, Ana?
My poor raccoon is still in hibernation. It is still below freezing here.
These were a minority of people if you compare to how many Muslims there are in the entire world

you also have daily terrorist attacks against American people on American soil, school shootings, cinema shootings etc etc but they aren't called terrorists in the news reports they are called gunmen, but if its a muslim its a terrorist, these gunmen are inflicting terror towards innocent people - so they are terrorists too not just criminals or "gunmen"

irrelevant of religion, religion isn't the root cause here which they would like to lead us to believe, the motivation is greed, all society's breed those who are greedy and want want want take take take and will do what ever it takes have their way

Look at the IRA that is rearing it's ugly head again but are we to compound and ridicule all Catholics ?.... No that would be foolish , same applies to Islam

Poor little raccoon, albino hedgehogs still come out for cat food but they should be sleeping, it's too early for baby hedgehogs I presumed!!! Strange
ana

London, UK

#103229 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The common denominator is islam.
No it's not at all
ana

London, UK

#103230 Mar 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It makes me sick to my stomach. I grew up during the very tail end of the Cold War. The world made sense back then. There was law, order, respect. The muslims are bush-league punks. Compared to the Soviets, they are a gang of purse snatching cowards. I miss the Russians.
No it's just what you have been conditioned to think

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#103231 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
These were a minority of people if you compare to how many Muslims there are in the entire world
you also have daily terrorist attacks against American people on American soil, school shootings, cinema shootings etc etc but they aren't called terrorists in the news reports they are called gunmen, but if its a muslim its a terrorist, these gunmen are inflicting terror towards innocent people - so they are terrorists too not just criminals or "gunmen"
irrelevant of religion, religion isn't the root cause here which they would like to lead us to believe, the motivation is greed, all society's breed those who are greedy and want want want take take take and will do what ever it takes have their way
Look at the IRA that is rearing it's ugly head again but are we to compound and ridicule all Catholics ?.... No that would be foolish , same applies to Islam
Poor little raccoon, albino hedgehogs still come out for cat food but they should be sleeping, it's too early for baby hedgehogs I presumed!!! Strange
Your wishful thinking does not alter reality, Ana. A "minority" of 1.2 billion is 200 million. Additionally, no one is to terribly afraid of boarding an airplane with Irishmen...not with those stingy little bottles of booze they give you on airplanes. The fact is that muslim terrorism is the number one threat to world peace. That is undeniable.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#103232 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not at all
Yes, Ana. I'm afraid it is.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#103233 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's just what you have been conditioned to think
Yes, "conditioned" by events like Mumbai, Beslan, 9/11, London, Madrid, Benghazi, Tehran '79, the Achille Lauro....
ana

London, UK

#103234 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Your wishful thinking does not alter reality, Ana. A "minority" of 1.2 billion is 200 million. Additionally, no one is to terribly afraid of boarding an airplane with Irishmen...not with those stingy little bottles of booze they give you on airplanes. The fact is that muslim terrorism is the number one threat to world peace. That is undeniable.
No it's not I disagree completely
ana

London, UK

#103235 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, "conditioned" by events like Mumbai, Beslan, 9/11, London, Madrid, Benghazi, Tehran '79, the Achille Lauro....
Should I start listing all of the major crime waves which occurred inside the USA, the number of gun crimes each year? And attacks led and sponsored by the USA before sept 11, the irresponsible sales of arms to countries with an intent to mercilessly use them against innocent people... It will be a much longer list than yours

I am not anti USA I am anti war, anti terror campaign, irrelevant of race, religion or gender, it's not acceptable and that's the bottom line

I really do not have the answer , other than to prove to people that Islam , the real Islam is not violent as it has been portrayed to be, it is peaceful, that is all I have in my own power to do...
ocxz

Paris, France

#103236 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, "conditioned" by events like Mumbai, Beslan, 9/11, London, Madrid, Benghazi, Tehran '79, the Achille Lauro....
Mumbai > Pakistan / Indian war for kashmir territories.
London & Madrid > in retaliation to Blair and Aznar's support to Bush in his illegal war against Iraq.
Benghazi > in retaliation to US support for the illegal intervention in Libya.
Tehran '79 > in retaliation to the US constant meddling in Iranian affairs and their support to the Shah against Mossadegh.
ocxz

Paris, France

#103237 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Your wishful thinking does not alter reality, Ana. A "minority" of 1.2 billion is 200 million. Additionally, no one is to terribly afraid of boarding an airplane with Irishmen...not with those stingy little bottles of booze they give you on airplanes. The fact is that muslim terrorism is the number one threat to world peace. That is undeniable.
A minority of 1.2 billion is 200 million ?
Wishful wild guess.
ana

London, UK

#103238 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>A minority of 1.2 billion is 200 million ?
Wishful wild guess.
I forgot to add the drone attacks which have killed innocent civilians which goes unreported on us news channels

Pakistan
Yemen
Somalia
Afghanistan

These attacks are against the will of the governments of these countries
ana

London, UK

#103239 Mar 23, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Mumbai > Pakistan / Indian war for kashmir territories.
London & Madrid > in retaliation to Blair and Aznar's support to Bush in his illegal war against Iraq.
Benghazi > in retaliation to US support for the illegal intervention in Libya.
Tehran '79 > in retaliation to the US constant meddling in Iranian affairs and their support to the Shah against Mossadegh.
The shah of Iran was a puppet , after external forces assisted the over throw of a democratically elected mossadegh in 1953 I think it was ... So even back then
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#103245 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they are a criminal gang who carry out shameful crimes and intend to carelessly hurt people yes we can call them terrorists, they are resisting to live peacefully with in society and are intent on causing unrest between people and disturbing the peace.... But they are called al quaeda
Why are the resistance fighters in Syria not called al quaeda , I have seen videos and heard from some in Syria that they too have carried out crimes against people , throwing people out of high story building windows , to me these are terrorists too
Honestly the world is a mess and it's a headache
I hope it gets better soon
Do not worry, soon they will be blaming Hitler. LOL
orion

#103246 Mar 23, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
Yes like that alleged bomber with explosive in his underpants who was allowed to board without documents, in Schipol , where the security is Israeli. Makes you think doesn't it?
orion

#103247 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done 'mdda fckr' you show the world why billions of people around the world detest Jews: Liars, thieves, disgusting, intimidatory whilst pretending to be 'civilised'(wishing harm and death on posters here), and generally evil at the centre of the being. That hell hole known as 'Israel' like South Africa pre-aparthied will not survive and the sooner it is cocooned and sent into outer space the better.
I apologise to the Finklestiens of this world who sadly are very very conspicuous by their absence here.
Peace of love to all truth seekers and seekers of justice.
In the magazine Le Pamphlet No. 421 in Lausanne Switzerland, Claude Paschoud states: "Mr. Elie Wiesel pretends that he was deported to Auschwitz with his father in June 1944, when he was 16 years old, and that he was tattooed on his forearm with the number A-7713, an inscription which he still carries. However , several witnesses who saw his naked arms recently, noted that his fore-arms bear no tattooes. It can even be seen on a video which is circulating on the Internet. Intrigued by this discovery, researchers have dug into the subject and stupefied, have come to the conclusion that the famous holocaust survivor is in reality an impostor and a crook.".
"The pope of the holy hoax is his pontificate, Elie Wiesel. By a miracle, Pope Elie survived the Nazi killing machine at Auschwitz, only to be imprisonned in Buchenwald where according to Elie, "they sent ten thousands to their death every day!" But despite the methodical nature of the Nazi killing machine, Pope Elie miraculously escaped being killed. "I was always in the last hundred (to be killed) near the gate." Yet the Nazis never got him..IT WAS A MIRACLE!"
And there are plenty of stories like his...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103248 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done 'mdda fckr' you show the world why billions of people around the world detest Jews: Liars, thieves, disgusting, intimidatory whilst pretending to be 'civilised'(wishing harm and death on posters here), and generally evil at the centre of the being. That hell hole known as 'Israel' like South Africa pre-aparthied will not survive and the sooner it is cocooned and sent into outer space the better.
I apologise to the Finklestiens of this world who sadly are very very conspicuous by their absence here.
Peace of love to all truth seekers and seekers of justice.
80000 Muslims slaughtered in Syria in less than 10 months and you stand silent; shame on you. You are also conspicuously silent about the theft, destruction and genocide of the British Empire in history. Poor, impotent, sick, empty shell of human that you are, Pete--

Three things are perfectly clear:
1. Pete is a hateful, blaspheming bigot
2. Pete has a psychiatric history that he is ashamed of and denies
3. Pete's erratic personality is evident and he is being watched by a collaborative team that includes Free Masons, Jews, Anglicans and Catholics.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103249 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm callin' you a typical reason why people hate Jews the world over. You descend straight from satan and need a fairly comprehensive exorcism of some kind or other, not the catholic variety for sure. You choose hell before heaven. Good luck.
'people hate Jews'
The onus is yours and it shows, little boy. You saw the van on the street yesterday, didn't you? Or was it in the car park? How does it feel to be so closely monitored?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min karl44 105,620
Antwan Carter 33 min SnowBunny1 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min VIKING 48,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Rosa_Winkel 971,688
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 47 min USA-1 38,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min MUQ2 44,687
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min MUQ2 281,255
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 646,605
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,062
More from around the web