Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

yaron

Toronto, Canada

#103127 Mar 21, 2013
Yigal amir is a hero.
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103129 Mar 21, 2013
must a fackk wrote:
Hey, Gravy you have your wires connected backwards... or you think you can get away with any lie .... you s.o.b.
You started message #103.105 implying that I wrote:
must a fckk wrote:
Pees when she hears: "Hisballah"
Those Chinese inflatable dolls are driving you crazy...
I never wrote that..!!
No pick up bars nearby your trailer park..??
You need a woman for real, not a polyethylene one..!!
..savage ignorant SENIL s.o.b.
-

Gravy, senile s.o.b., are you going to answer the above message..??
You attributed me writing shit which I didn't write ... ignorant lier s.o.b.

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103130 Mar 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
<quoted text>
“over your head” again, I see!
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
How many "Usernames" is that, now "Ass-Fer-Hire"
As least I got to post some good stuff for REAL Readers to know about you and Your Hasbara Half-Wits
-

Hey, Gravy .... da'handbook ... does it say anything about fckking Chinese polyethilene inflatable dolls..??

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103132 Mar 21, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You are an uneducated john hagee christian zion old trolling sock puppet, that has no idea what u are posting about.
So follow this thought in the Bible, "Silence is Golden"/and remember this "nobody",...children should be seen but "not heard"...so now get lost dumb one, because u are a used up jews' handy-wipe zombie!
-

Bobbalina, YOU ARE THE "uneducated" IGNORANT..!!
You totally lack the knowledge to start answering Nobody's post..
... and you just proved it..!!

Follow Nobody's recommendation ... get a History book ... and fckkn read it..!!

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103133 Mar 21, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. I smell a Jewboy/Bag? Disgusting! LMFAO
-

Brit alte kacker, d'you remember a guy that asked you to write a few sentences about .... how many Brits ... the Brits murdered in the name of God, The Queen, The Crown ....

You never wrote me a word about it..
I wonder why..??

Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103134 Mar 21, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-
Brit alte kacker, d'you remember a guy that asked you to write a few sentences about .... how many Brits ... the Brits murdered in the name of God, The Queen, The Crown ....
You never wrote me a word about it..
I wonder why..??
`

`

That's because (in your own words an avatar) are a "must a fckk"!
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103137 Mar 21, 2013
orion wrote:
The Anne Frank Diary Fraud
Fact: File number 2241-1956 in the New York County Clerk's Office shows that American Jewish writer Meyer Levin was awarded $50 000 in damages by the New York Supreme Court. This was to be paid by Mr. Frank for using Mr.Levin's work and passing it off as the writings of his late daughter, Anne Frank.
"History has many examples of myths that live a longer and richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. The Western world has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story, Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed inspection of this book would have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager."
Decision of the New York Supreme Courte as reported in American Economic Council letter April 15, 1959.
http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index.php...
`

`

This false story of Ann Frank's diary was used to suppress Russian Jews' Supreme Holocaust War Crimes, with Jews' lying accusation about the German Holocaust, created by a War Crime Tribal Jewry's untruthfulness, then having the International World believing there was a German Holocaust, when it was a Jews' War Crime Lie.

We non-jews must stop and look at Jews' as an Occultist sub-human species and those who believe this Cult, must be treated in the same manner you'd treat the hooded KKK, but only the Jews' Criminal Cult's reign is a million times worse. That's because its Cult expands from Ancient times to now and has destroyed and massacred hundreds of millions innocent non-jews lives./.

And it's up to us goyims to be yelling and screaming and saying out loud...."never again"!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103139 Mar 21, 2013
Blabbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
This false story of Ann Frank's diary was used to suppress Russian Jews' Supreme Holocaust War Crimes, with Jews' lying accusation about the German Holocaust, created by a War Crime Tribal Jewry's untruthfulness, then having the International World believing there was a German Holocaust, when it was a Jews' War Crime Lie.
ed hundreds of millions innocent non-jews lives./.
And it's up to us goyims to be yelling and screaming and saying out loud...."never again"!
Your ignorance and obsessive hatred are astounding, hag. How does it feel to be completely unfulfilled?
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#103140 Mar 21, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
We non-jews must stop and look at Jews' as an Occultist sub-human species and those who believe this Cult, must be treated in the same manner you'd treat the hooded KKK, but only the Jews' Criminal Cult's reign is a million times worse. That's because its Cult expands from Ancient times to now and has destroyed and massacred hundreds of millions innocent non-jews lives./.
In another life you would have been good material for an SS guard. Your 1000 reich is over buddy
ana

London, UK

#103141 Mar 21, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

`

That's a bit lame to be openly prejudice against Jewish people....

Unfortunately this "holocaust never really happened" myth that many are touting is a load of crap and quite ill minded. The holocaust did happen who ever orchestrated it, millions of innocent Jews and other ethic groups including the Roma gypsys were rounded up in with the intention to ethnically cleanse them, it happened I have heard first hand accounts of what others witnessed, including from non Jews.

I am not however excusing by any means the despicable attitudes demonstrated by some modern day Jewish people living in both Israel and else where, their treatment towards the Palestinians is unforgivable and unacceptable, especially in light of their past generations plight at the hands of the evil nazi monsters.

Jewish people I have known and encountered have been very warm and kind, these were sephardic Jews , they also denounced the intolerable behaviour and contempt towards the Palestinians.

Such hateful speeches as yours do very little to help, it rather hinders, so I ask you kindly to review your opinions carefully drawing your opinions from factual sources rather than random conspiracy theories and generalised biased opinionated hateful propaganda found somewhere on the Internet

An NFL Fan

USA

#103143 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsAreTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well SREPENT ... you know how it feels so enlighten the thread here you verminous smelly sod.
Are you up again in the middle of the night, little boy? I suppose I would be too if I was being closely watched. Check outside for the van.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103144 Mar 21, 2013
`

`

Hi Petesake, i'm not going to give these swine the privilege of having me answer them tonight...i just tell the Truth and let those who want to learn, say thank u to me!

The World needs to recognize this Talmudic Cult of demonized little deformed jew jew devils are a conglomeration of maligners, grubbers, leeches, parasites, and maggots that are Evil Doers and that through the years had converted into an unwholesome sub-species from the depths of sinful depravity and vile barbaric ruthless savagery, as Injurious Gluttonous Cowardly Mud Dwellers

These creatures were spawned from a Satanic force, because without them, it would be hard to define good and bad, with evil and righteousness.

Talmudic Jews' existence has made it easy/.

Jews look reasonable from the outside and worship the Devil from the inside in Secrecy.

This sounds fairly hurtful and that i'm using hyperboles in my posting comments, but i can assure you that i was like u, a stupid jackass, a pro-israel jew believer, but that changed when the Internet came knocking at your door, by exposing and unveiling Tribal Jewry's Occultist scheming agendas and Jews endless evils on top of Evil, by their sociopathic Supreme War Crimes against Humanity..

The Internet is when the real Truth became available to me and to all who believe in Righteousness and Truthfulness, that israeli terrorist Jews are Fugitives from Justice and are guilty of the most heinous War Crimes in the whole History of humans civilization...
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103145 Mar 21, 2013
correction:

...i'll just tell the Truth about Tribal Jewry and let those who want to learn the real Truth, say thank u to me for posting and providing them with Israeli Jews' Endless Terrorist Atrocities/.!

An NFL Fan

USA

#103147 Mar 21, 2013
Blabbalina wrote:
`
`
Hi Petesake,

i am like u, a stupid jackass, a dirty hateful slob– a true intellectual hack, and a poorly educated hayseed.
Some things never change, hag.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103148 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratty. Your up late because you have no friends ... decent Jews don't be offended.
"And I shall blow the ruth, and the ruth shall make me a freak." Larry 8.32
It's not late here, little boy. Have you ever heard of time zones, or are you even more of an ignorant oinker than I thought? You checked for the van, didn't you? If not, I recommend it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#103150 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blabbalina! I absolutely can agrieve with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much head but we are vermin and jackasses made of used rubbers and we just flounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving head.

Piss on you and yours Blabbalina and as usual an excrement post!!!(Peteseick)
You really ARE as ignorant as that other creepy hag, aren't you,little boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103151 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobbalina! I absolutely can agree with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much of our time but the vermin is a jackass made of rubber which we just bounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving. 29,000 posts and everyone dedicated to spewing shit. SREPENT has absolutely zero credibility and knows it.
Peace to you and yours Bobbalina and as usual an excellent post!!!(Petesake)
Clearly the concept of an education didn't work out all that well for ya, Petey~ 
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103152 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobbalina! I absolutely can agree with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much of our time but the vermin is a jackass made of rubber which we just bounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving. 29,000 posts and everyone dedicated to spewing shit. SREPENT has absolutely zero credibility and knows it.
Peace to you and yours Bobbalina and as usual an excellent post!!!(Petesake)
`

`

We @ Mt. Sinai Retreat know what the Giyus.org/ from israel's Machination Megaphones Machine are, but i'm not 20 yet and the NFL bores me to death with her old sow-ish "Advocate" alter ego illiteracy and her uneducated mannerism of hypocrisy.

I was going to the Port tonight, but its cold, snowy and i love doing my part to help the Palestinian plight against Jews' Holocaust Terrorism.

There are times we love NFL a/k/a Advocate, to do our bidding and she does.

What a Troll and a sad excuse for a human being! And the terrorist Jews' used NFL?Advocate as their handi-wipe stooges and blankness dumb-some tools/.
yaron

Toronto, Canada

#103153 Mar 21, 2013
Hey moron i'm not uneducated people like you are John Hagee sees injustice towards Israel YOU GOT THAT? the next time you call me names.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103154 Mar 21, 2013
by Press Core

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures.

Can you give a person cancer?

If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings!

In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, purposely infects human test subjects in Puerto Rico with cancer cells; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some of the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Snake Eyes 26,813
Snitxh 2 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 3 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 hr Classic 4,294
More from around the web