Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,568)

Showing posts 91,341 - 91,360 of109,804
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

When considering the Holocaust and examining the logistical feat and human toll, I can't help but think that if Hitler would have directed his misguided efforts at the muslim community, I may be wearing lederhosen and yodeling this very day.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
When considering the Holocaust and examining the logistical feat and human toll, I can't help but think that if Hitler would have directed his misguided efforts at the muslim community, I may be wearing lederhosen and yodeling this very day.
Faith ...... That's sick honestly, hitler didn't like the Muslims or Arabs either, the Muslims lived in peace with middle eastern Jews for centuries and in countries like morocco they still do!!

Honestly I do hope your joking and what you say is a far cry from of any sane / normal type of thought
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith ...... That's sick honestly, hitler didn't like the Muslims or Arabs either, the Muslims lived in peace with middle eastern Jews for centuries and in countries like morocco they still do!!
Honestly I do hope your joking and what you say is a far cry from of any sane / normal type of thought
Oh dear! Did I type that? I thought I just thought it. Sorry, Ana.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>

No it is not joking, and what it says actually demmonstrates what it is, a demented psychopatic maniac.

Just a look at it's past comments will give you a clear insight.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear! Did I type that? I thought I just thought it. Sorry, Ana.
Well it's still quite worrying Faith I must admit and so must you!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not joking, and what it says actually demmonstrates what it is, a demented psychopatic maniac.
Right. And here you are on the nazi thread, you raving anti-Semite.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not joking, and what it says actually demmonstrates what it is, a demented psychopatic maniac.

I have known faith now for quite some time, I don't think she's that serious she's an animal lover after all ;)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's still quite worrying Faith I must admit and so must you!!
I've actually said much worse, Ana. However, compared to mainstream islamic dogma, my casual observations are quite innocuous. The fact is, I am brimming with love for all living creatures. I just like starting trouble.....I can't help it.
Al Qaeda

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known faith now for quite some time, I don't think she's that serious she's an animal lover after all ;)
Indeed there are quite a few "animal lovers" that won't even look at someone homeless on a street pavement.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Qaeda wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed there are quite a few "animal lovers" that won't even look at someone homeless on a street pavement.
I'm happy you understood my sarcasm there... But why call your self al quaeda surely you wouldn't wish to associate yourself with those scum bags..or what it supposedly stands for!!.

On the contrary I actually don't believe al quada per se exists it's quite impossible for a group under constant surveillance to be that coordinated
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I've actually said much worse, Ana. However, compared to mainstream islamic dogma, my casual observations are quite innocuous. The fact is, I am brimming with love for all living creatures. I just like starting trouble.....I can't help it.
Well well well,

Mainstream islamic dogma as you worded it doesn't exist only in the media which taints Islam to create a hateful forcefield against it. The real Islam isn't hateful at all, most Muslims are extremely conscientious, polite giving, humble people. Yes there are some groups - who actually really grate on me, who feel it is their duty to display scenes of angst and distasteful slanderous taunts to those who oppose their often barbarian ridiculous ideals, thankfully these people are confounded to smaller communities and are slowly but surely being weeded out, I can assure you what they represent and what is constantly branded across the media is not what "real Islam" represents at all!! And not what the majority of Muslims perceive as Islamic.

Trouble isn't a good thing to engage in it causes too many headaches

I think it's better you stick to raccoon watching

Here is a lovely link for you, it's from the bbc the wonderful David Attenborough

http://youtu.be/czgc56Vfz4w

People once perceived these beautiful peaceful creatures as beasts too
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy you understood my sarcasm there... But why call your self al quaeda surely you wouldn't wish to associate yourself with those scum bags..or what it supposedly stands for!!.
On the contrary I actually don't believe al quada per se exists it's quite impossible for a group under constant surveillance to be that coordinated
ha ha sorry for the Al Qaeda, i posted another comment and it kept the monicker in memory.

You are right when you say that Al Qaeda does not exist per se, it is more like a convenient threat.
Since communism is now a thing of the past, the "free civilized world" needs an enemy, and what's better than a nebulous terrorist organisation that no one really can define ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well,
Mainstream islamic dogma as you worded it doesn't exist only in the media which taints Islam to create a hateful forcefield against it. The real Islam isn't hateful at all, most Muslims are extremely conscientious, polite giving, humble people. Yes there are some groups - who actually really grate on me, who feel it is their duty to display scenes of angst and distasteful slanderous taunts to those who oppose their often barbarian ridiculous ideals, thankfully these people are confounded to smaller communities and are slowly but surely being weeded out, I can assure you what they represent and what is constantly branded across the media is not what "real Islam" represents at all!! And not what the majority of Muslims perceive as Islamic.
Trouble isn't a good thing to engage in it causes too many headaches
I think it's better you stick to raccoon watching
Here is a lovely link for you, it's from the bbc the wonderful David Attenborough
http://youtu.be/czgc56Vfz4w
People once perceived these beautiful peaceful creatures as beasts too
I see. I must be imagining that there are terrorist attacks pretty much daily carried out by muslims in every corner of the world...or that just about every armed conflict on Earth has islam as a central feature. Beslan never really happened, nor did 9/11. The London and Madrid bombings were mocked up on a Hollywood sound stage and the '72 Olympics went off without a hitch. Is that what you would have me believe, Ana?
My poor raccoon is still in hibernation. It is still below freezing here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Qaeda wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed there are quite a few "animal lovers" that won't even look at someone homeless on a street pavement.
I will...if they have a dog or a monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha sorry for the Al Qaeda, i posted another comment and it kept the monicker in memory.
You are right when you say that Al Qaeda does not exist per se, it is more like a convenient threat.
Since communism is now a thing of the past, the "free civilized world" needs an enemy, and what's better than a nebulous terrorist organisation that no one really can define ?
Your faggotry is embarrassing to all primates.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha sorry for the Al Qaeda, i posted another comment and it kept the monicker in memory.

Exactly they need an enemy for everyone to hate and focus on, the "baddie" so to speak. Al quaeda as they portray it, seems completely impossible to be an organised sophisticated group with the ability to wreak such havoc. Ill give you an example, now all eyes are on North Africa , there is a term AQIM, al quaeda in the Maghreb, despite these factions of people who are not actually Islamists they are more compatible to pirates like those hijacking ships off the coast of Somalia, they engage in all types of criminal activity, prostitution, human trafficking, drug smuggling, arms smuggling, and cigarette and alcohol smuggling - not exactly islamic principles-, these groups have repeatedly claimed to the North African news agencies they ARE NOT affiliates of the Al Queada group, yet the western media still refers to them as Al Quaeda ....

Strange
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha sorry for the Al Qaeda, i posted another comment and it kept the monicker in memory.

Just because they are a criminal gang who carry out shameful crimes and intend to carelessly hurt people yes we can call them terrorists, they are resisting to live peacefully with in society and are intent on causing unrest between people and disturbing the peace.... But they are called al quaeda

Why are the resistance fighters in Syria not called al quaeda , I have seen videos and heard from some in Syria that they too have carried out crimes against people , throwing people out of high story building windows , to me these are terrorists too

Honestly the world is a mess and it's a headache

I hope it gets better soon
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly they need an enemy for everyone to hate and focus on, the "baddie" so to speak. Al quaeda as they portray it, seems completely impossible to be an organised sophisticated group with the ability to wreak such havoc. Ill give you an example, now all eyes are on North Africa , there is a term AQIM, al quaeda in the Maghreb, despite these factions of people who are not actually Islamists they are more compatible to pirates like those hijacking ships off the coast of Somalia, they engage in all types of criminal activity, prostitution, human trafficking, drug smuggling, arms smuggling, and cigarette and alcohol smuggling - not exactly islamic principles-, these groups have repeatedly claimed to the North African news agencies they ARE NOT affiliates of the Al Queada group, yet the western media still refers to them as Al Quaeda ....
Strange
It makes me sick to my stomach. I grew up during the very tail end of the Cold War. The world made sense back then. There was law, order, respect. The muslims are bush-league punks. Compared to the Soviets, they are a gang of purse snatching cowards. I miss the Russians.
must a fckk

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for what happened to EVERYONE during WW 1 & WW 2 (many historians consider them one big war)
However, the "holocaust" as "Advertised" has turned out to be a Proven fraud

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes because of our Ziono-Media Monopoly MUST monopolize the Pity & Extortion Market with their "mere" 271,000, MEMBERS ONLY "Holy-Co$T" Racket.
What's chilling is to consider the OTHER "Selective Outrages" that remain Classified......and WHY?
Thanks
Gray
-

HAHAHAHAHA ... Gravy studied in Germany..!!

Gravy, you are such a lier..

What did you study ... Goebels' poetry ....

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they are a criminal gang who carry out shameful crimes and intend to carelessly hurt people yes we can call them terrorists, they are resisting to live peacefully with in society and are intent on causing unrest between people and disturbing the peace.... But they are called al quaeda
Why are the resistance fighters in Syria not called al quaeda , I have seen videos and heard from some in Syria that they too have carried out crimes against people , throwing people out of high story building windows , to me these are terrorists too
Honestly the world is a mess and it's a headache
I hope it gets better soon
The common denominator is islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,341 - 91,360 of109,804
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

629 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 2 min andet1987 1,221
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 min Bobthegreat 289
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 680,979
Gay Snapchat Names 13 min chadronstateguy 1,378
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 15 min Some1 Else 24,628
PVP Content in The Elder Scrolls Online 16 min esogold 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 512,388
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr River Tam 596,624
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••