Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Nobody

Irving, TX

#103008 Mar 19, 2013
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103010 Mar 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you need a masseuse or have a hankering for hummus and juice, post it elsewhere. This stopped being funny a LONG time ago. And why do you keep referencing sex and jewelry? Been watching too much Jersey Shore lately?
`

`

no, i'm not a dude, old sow/. i'll be twenty soon!

no comprende mexicant jargon, learn to speak English u foolish idf milker and terrorist israeli jew supporter.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103011 Mar 19, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
no, i'm a dude, old sow/. i'll be twenty soon!
no comprende mexicant jargon, learn to speak English u foolish idf milker and terrorist israeli jew supporter.
So you're just another poorly educated teenie. Go figure.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103012 Mar 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Stalin was a Georgian Christian Orthodox who later became atheistic -- his first wife was Georgian but not Jewish, his second wife was of Russo German ethnicity, and Yagoda, even if he was a scumbag, didn't represent all of the USSR's Jews at the time (as Hitler didn't represent all Germans, duh) and was eventually himself killed by Stalin's henchmen.
Tell me also, why was persecution of Judaism officially sanctioned in the USSR if you say it was a "Jew administration?" Why did over 3 MILLION Soviet Jews emigrate to Israel if it was so "perfect" for Jews?
Also, Kaganovich's daughter didn't marry Stalin, it was alleged that his "son" married her, and yet Svetlana Dzhugashvili DENIES the existence of his "son."
Do not shoot the messenger of bad news! I did not say that Stalin was Jewish. I said that his wife was, which make her children Jewish. When his daughter Svletana was allowed to go the the US, the first thing she said on arrival was: "I am Jewish!'. If she admitted being Jewish, then her mother must have been Jewish.(Russo German is a term to deny Jewishness, but to no avail.) It is interesting that the very first law promulgated in the official communist newspaper "Izvestia" (July 27, 1918) made opposition to Jews a crime punishable by death. Apfelbaum wrote in "krasnaya Gazetta" Aug 31, 1918 , demanding that an ocean of blood washes over the Christian people of Russia: "Let there be a blood flood! As much blood as possible!" The Gulag death camps were devised by A Turkish Jew Naftaly Frankel (Solzhenitzyn, The Gulag Archipelago). The Dushebubka, the Jewish mobile gas chamber, was invented by the Jew Isay Davidovich Berg, who was the head of the NKVd "Economic section" in the Moscow region, who thought of a more industrialised approach to the business of mass murder - and concluded that a well known method of suicide by exhaust fumes is just as suitable for the purpose of multiple homicide.
http://dath125.livejournal.com/27555.html
In the communist system, Jews gobbled Jews and other in an endless chain of macabreness if one can call it that way. All secret police chief were Jews except for Yezhov who was married to an active Jewish woman. Stalin said that Jews made his best killers. Stalin died in 1952 and few Jews went to Israel BEFORE THAT DATE, certainly not three millions. That came later. 1952 is also the date when Ben Gurion irradiated some 100 000 Sephardi younsters Israel to make sure the Ashkenazis would keep power there.
For more info go to the site
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...
Interesting site on the close collaboration of the Zionists with the Nazis
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.htm...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103013 Mar 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're just another poorly educated teenie. Go figure.
And you NewFL you are just another poorly educated idiot.Go figure.

USA

#103014 Mar 19, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>And you NewFL you are just another poorly educated idiot..
Do you measure your own paltry education bu how much unreadable spam you can dump in one post, imbecile? What a fool.

USA

#103015 Mar 19, 2013
by*
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103017 Mar 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
I do not think it is necessary to read and weep. JUST TELL US WHERE ARE THE BODIES OF 6 MILLION JEWS. There are mass graves in Europe of Germans, but none can show us one of Jews. Belsen graves contained all creeds and were due to typhus,everybody agree . It would have taken some 60 years to burn them in crematoria with the existing facilities. According to Chambers Encyclopedia, there were some 6,5 million Jews in Europe at the time including the neutral countries. There never was more than 3,5 million within the reach of Adolf and some 3,2 million claimed through the Red Cross after the war. The figure of 6 million (a religious number) was made of 4 million at Auschwitz and two million elsewhere. The Auschwitz number has OFFICIALLY COME DOWN to 1,5 million. Therefore some 2,5 million have been found. Not so, say the establishment, the 6 million number is sacred and cannot be changed. Now, coup de theatre, the entire holocaust and the 6 million have been abandonned by the Israeli establishment for new sensational figures. THE JEWISH EUROPEAN POLULATION IN 1939 WAS BETWEEN 40 AND 50 MILLION.(France at that time was 39 million) and 20 MILLION DIED.(nothing sacred about 20 except that more money can be claimed)
see
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/04/29180... ...
This is an admission that for sixty years we have been lied to as to the number of dead. All Jewish Agency stated tht there were some 15,5 million Jews in the world in 1939. Now we are told there were some 40 to 50 million of them in Europe alone...and they did not know about them .!!!IT IS ANOTHER MIRACLE IN THE HOAX SAGA!
Oy Veh! Oy Gewalt! We must go and look for the bodies. Yad Vashem could not even get some 4 million, now we will have to find twenty!
Wot a shlepp!
But there again, the Talmud tells us the Romans slaughtered some 40 million Jews and that rivers of blood were flowing 8 miles to the sea, up to the horses nostrils...
I repeat, WERE ARE THE BODIES? All twenty million of them. Did those Natzis turned them into corned beef? or were they raptured into Heaven, living their shoes behind? Please tell us, you are the expert.

USA

#103021 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SPEAKING OF FOOL PLEASE FUCK MY FACE ANY THERE MORE LIKE YOU LIVING IN YOUR ROOM???
<quoted text>
Unlike you and your pathetic comrades, I own a home, little slave. Do you own a home, or have your wealthy masters told you such things are decadent?

USA

#103025 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I AM A FOOL SO FUCK MY FACE. ANY THERE MORE LIKE YOU LIVING IN YOUR ROOM???
SO FUCK MY FACE, PLEASE.
<quoted text>
What would an ignorant backwater slave such as you know what's going on in the US, or anywhere else, fool?

Why won't your masters allow you to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?
the big man

Baltimore, MD

#103028 Mar 19, 2013
I'm willing to fight will to the death for the job

USA

#103030 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HARLEY DAVIDSON MANUFACTURING WILL BE LEAVING THE DOMESTIC UNITED STATES WITHIN 5 YEARS???
<quoted text>
Did you read all about such nonsense in the 'business section' of your daily propaganda rag, obedient fool? Your peasants eat sawdust while that fat Kim eats more than his share of food.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103031 Mar 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you measure your own paltry education bu how much unreadable spam you can dump in one post, imbecile? What a fool.
Now NewFL, you worry my! All the time I had doubt about your intelligence, but now you tell me you cannot read what I am writing. That explains a lot of things. On top of your low level of intelligence, you are illiterate as well. That is a bad combination. It is no wonder tht you can only write a few words at the time...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103032 Mar 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read all about such nonsense in the 'business section' of your daily propaganda rag, obedient fool? Your peasants eat sawdust while that fat Kim eats more than his share of food.
Well NewFL, I read the same in the Wall Street Journal, which must be a propaganda rag as you call it. Your ignorance is mind boggling.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103033 Mar 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you and your pathetic comrades, I own a home, little slave. Do you own a home, or have your wealthy masters told you such things are decadent?
By Jove, Old boy! you own a home...! I own one too. We must be both part of the aristocracy! That is why we can look down on the masses and the lowlives on this forum. I now feel good to belong to a higher sort of human being whose superior education allow us to own a home. By the way, is your home paid ? Mine is.!

USA

#103034 Mar 19, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well NewFL, I read the same in the Wall Street Journal, which must be a propaganda rag as you call it. Your ignorance is mind boggling.
It's amazing you and your ilk didn't dump the full article onto the thread, genius. Milwaukee's motorcycle industry is doing just fine, dullard. Do you own one?

You and that DUNG creep will get on nicely, I'm sure.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103035 Mar 19, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
`

`

Steady on girls! Welcome to the funhouse. LMFAO
`

`

It's nice to see u've loosen up 82!

You should be very proud for u and your kind of pagans and heathens,....the atheist's wrote the sacred books that jews call their Talmud!

USA

#103036 Mar 19, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> By Jove, Old boy! you own a home...! I own one too. We must be both part of the aristocracy! That is why we can look down on the masses and the lowlives on this forum. I now feel good to belong to a higher sort of human being whose superior education allow us to own a home. By the way, is your home paid ? Mine is.!
I sense you're upset. Are you upset?

You may now console your new found North Korean buddy, poorly educated little man.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103037 Mar 19, 2013
`

`

What a way to treat the American Leader..

Here are Jews protecting in Jerusalem that they want their Jew spy back and that Jews don't serve time. and i quote:

"More than 2,000 protesters in Jerusalem Tuesday demanded that Obama release Jonathan Pollard, an American spy who was jailed for giving thousands of classified documents to his Israeli handlers.

Protesters held posters that read "Welcome Mr. President! Please free Pollard." Other signs had the images of Obama and Pollard and read, "Yes, you can." Others hoisted giant pictures of American legislators who support Pollard's release.

Israel has been pressuring the U.S. to set Pollard free after 28 years in prison, and his case has become a rallying cry for Israelis, who hope Obama might be the one to pardon him. Obama has said he has no immediate plans to release Pollard".
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103038 Mar 19, 2013
`

`

Tribal Jewry's savagery/barbarianism ritual exposed!

THE TORTURE AND DEATH OF SAINT SIMON OF TRENT and i quote:

"The small Simon, a little boy from Trent, was slayed [ sic ] on the 21st March, 1475 A.D., on Maundy Thursday during Holy Week.

The case was prosecuted by Bishop Hinderbach, and the Jews were sentenced to death. Immediately, all Jews of the area protested the sentence and succeeded in gaining a new trial for the accused. It was tried before Giudici of Ventimiglia, and he confirmed the sentence. Again because of Jewish protests, the case came before the court of Pope Sixtus IV. He commissioned the greatest and most famous professor of law at that time, Panvino, to serve as Chief Justice. Assisted by six cardinals, he too confirmed the sentence.

The *records of this trial...... were disclosed by Pope Benedict XIV. Also Pope Clement XIV... verified the murders of both St. Simon of Trent and St. Andreas of Rinn... as cases of ritual murder almost 300 years later, in 1770.

The boy [Simon] who was tortured to death at Trent was officially canonized by Pope Sixtus V. The Holy Infant Martyr, St. Simon of Trent's feast day is always celebrated on March 24th.

In 1965 A.D., the cult was sacrilegiously attempted to be "suppressed" (which is an impossibility) by order of the Racist Zionist Mafia in collaboration with their Marrano friends in the VATICAN...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Steve III 44,972
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min NoStress4me 56,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min bad bob 182,967
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 19 min Mike 383
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Steve III 650,553
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min andet1987 2,348
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 58 min Johnny 511
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,867
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web