Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,561)

Showing posts 91,201 - 91,220 of110,268
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DUNG wrote:
SPEAKING OF FOOL PLEASE FUCK MY FACE ANY THERE MORE LIKE YOU LIVING IN YOUR ROOM???
<quoted text>
Unlike you and your pathetic comrades, I own a home, little slave. Do you own a home, or have your wealthy masters told you such things are decadent?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DUNG wrote:
I AM A FOOL SO FUCK MY FACE. ANY THERE MORE LIKE YOU LIVING IN YOUR ROOM???
SO FUCK MY FACE, PLEASE.
<quoted text>
What would an ignorant backwater slave such as you know what's going on in the US, or anywhere else, fool?

Why won't your masters allow you to listen to foreign broadcasts, stooge?
the big man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I'm willing to fight will to the death for the job

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DUNG wrote:
HARLEY DAVIDSON MANUFACTURING WILL BE LEAVING THE DOMESTIC UNITED STATES WITHIN 5 YEARS???
<quoted text>
Did you read all about such nonsense in the 'business section' of your daily propaganda rag, obedient fool? Your peasants eat sawdust while that fat Kim eats more than his share of food.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you measure your own paltry education bu how much unreadable spam you can dump in one post, imbecile? What a fool.
Now NewFL, you worry my! All the time I had doubt about your intelligence, but now you tell me you cannot read what I am writing. That explains a lot of things. On top of your low level of intelligence, you are illiterate as well. That is a bad combination. It is no wonder tht you can only write a few words at the time...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read all about such nonsense in the 'business section' of your daily propaganda rag, obedient fool? Your peasants eat sawdust while that fat Kim eats more than his share of food.
Well NewFL, I read the same in the Wall Street Journal, which must be a propaganda rag as you call it. Your ignorance is mind boggling.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you and your pathetic comrades, I own a home, little slave. Do you own a home, or have your wealthy masters told you such things are decadent?
By Jove, Old boy! you own a home...! I own one too. We must be both part of the aristocracy! That is why we can look down on the masses and the lowlives on this forum. I now feel good to belong to a higher sort of human being whose superior education allow us to own a home. By the way, is your home paid ? Mine is.!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well NewFL, I read the same in the Wall Street Journal, which must be a propaganda rag as you call it. Your ignorance is mind boggling.
It's amazing you and your ilk didn't dump the full article onto the thread, genius. Milwaukee's motorcycle industry is doing just fine, dullard. Do you own one?

You and that DUNG creep will get on nicely, I'm sure.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
`

`

Steady on girls! Welcome to the funhouse. LMFAO
`

`

It's nice to see u've loosen up 82!

You should be very proud for u and your kind of pagans and heathens,....the atheist's wrote the sacred books that jews call their Talmud!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> By Jove, Old boy! you own a home...! I own one too. We must be both part of the aristocracy! That is why we can look down on the masses and the lowlives on this forum. I now feel good to belong to a higher sort of human being whose superior education allow us to own a home. By the way, is your home paid ? Mine is.!
I sense you're upset. Are you upset?

You may now console your new found North Korean buddy, poorly educated little man.
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

`

`

What a way to treat the American Leader..

Here are Jews protecting in Jerusalem that they want their Jew spy back and that Jews don't serve time. and i quote:

"More than 2,000 protesters in Jerusalem Tuesday demanded that Obama release Jonathan Pollard, an American spy who was jailed for giving thousands of classified documents to his Israeli handlers.

Protesters held posters that read "Welcome Mr. President! Please free Pollard." Other signs had the images of Obama and Pollard and read, "Yes, you can." Others hoisted giant pictures of American legislators who support Pollard's release.

Israel has been pressuring the U.S. to set Pollard free after 28 years in prison, and his case has become a rallying cry for Israelis, who hope Obama might be the one to pardon him. Obama has said he has no immediate plans to release Pollard".
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

`

`

Tribal Jewry's savagery/barbarianism ritual exposed!

THE TORTURE AND DEATH OF SAINT SIMON OF TRENT and i quote:

"The small Simon, a little boy from Trent, was slayed [ sic ] on the 21st March, 1475 A.D., on Maundy Thursday during Holy Week.

The case was prosecuted by Bishop Hinderbach, and the Jews were sentenced to death. Immediately, all Jews of the area protested the sentence and succeeded in gaining a new trial for the accused. It was tried before Giudici of Ventimiglia, and he confirmed the sentence. Again because of Jewish protests, the case came before the court of Pope Sixtus IV. He commissioned the greatest and most famous professor of law at that time, Panvino, to serve as Chief Justice. Assisted by six cardinals, he too confirmed the sentence.

The *records of this trial...... were disclosed by Pope Benedict XIV. Also Pope Clement XIV... verified the murders of both St. Simon of Trent and St. Andreas of Rinn... as cases of ritual murder almost 300 years later, in 1770.

The boy [Simon] who was tortured to death at Trent was officially canonized by Pope Sixtus V. The Holy Infant Martyr, St. Simon of Trent's feast day is always celebrated on March 24th.

In 1965 A.D., the cult was sacrilegiously attempted to be "suppressed" (which is an impossibility) by order of the Racist Zionist Mafia in collaboration with their Marrano friends in the VATICAN...."
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>And you NewFL you are just another poorly educated idiot.Go figure.
You're precisely right.

He/she/it/ and its ilk are PAID to waste YOUR time that is very well used for the benefit of educated & serious readers.

Your time is best spent in posting the very helpful and informative comments, Sources etc you submit!

THAT'S what Israel's Army of Paid, Full Time Hasbara Shills are hired to do!

Has
"NFL Fannie EVER posted ANYTHING other than simpleminded, insulting & vulgar "one-Liners" to elicit a time consuming response?

Wouldn't that same time wasted responding to NFL Fannie be MUCH more beneficial to "The Cause",(Curing the Zionist Plague through Eduction/Exposing It) by doing more research of your own, starting/signing BDS etc petitions etc etc?

NFL Fannie WANTS you to waste your limited, unpaid time; It's his/her/its JOB!

I know it's irresistible to debunk that "Bathtub Bubble" sometimes...

But; Who cares what he/she/it thinks?

Your mind & time is too good for he/she/it

Many Thanks,

Gray
satan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

You are all my servents..I command you to love and serve the Jewish people.. because they are gods walking. Among you....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're precisely right.
He/she/it/ and its ilk are PAID to waste YOUR time that is very well used for the benefit of educated & serious readers.
Your time is best spent in posting the very helpful and informative comments, Sources etc you submit!
Has
"NFL Fannie EVER posted ANYTHING other than simpleminded, insulting & vulgar "one-Liners" to elicit a time consuming response?
Wouldn't that same time wasted responding to NFL Fannie be MUCH more beneficial to "The Cause",(Curing the Zionist Plague through Eduction/Exposing It) by doing more research of your own, starting/signing BDS etc petitions etc etc?
Many Thanks,
Gray
I doubt I could ever reach your level of shrillness, though. That comes naturally to clowns like yourself.

On the other hand, why not give a go as to what Christopher Hitchens thought about antisemitism? Oh right,'cause apparently he was a "propagandist," and it's so much easier for you to rely on people who copy paste crap on conspiracy theories and canards like the blood libel, as opposed to legit criticism of Israeli policy. But I guess it's a lot easier for you to disguise your prejudice on the internet on the pretext of "objectivity" and then go crying to your mummy Jeffers whenever us mean ol' "Hasbarats" call you out on your shit.

;)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DENG wrote:
THE ZIONIST-JEW-NAZI THAT RUNS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY SAYS WAGES ARE TOO HIGH IN THE UNITED STATES; IT TAKES NO ONE ABOVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF AN APE IN A TREE TO UNDERSTAND THE PAST PRACTICES OF THE PREVAILING IDEOLOGY THERE CONCERNING LABOR AND WAGES, THAT HAS--BEGINNING IN 1985--HAS DOWNSIZED--DESTROYED THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY AND THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE.
<quoted text>
That apparently has everything to do with Judaism and nothing at all with Bush's tax cuts and wars in the Middle East (sarcasm).

And last time I heard, Obama was a Christian, even if you folks love to think he's secretly a Muslim for some reason....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DUNG wrote:
ICH MEANS OBAMA IS A JEW AND NOT A CHRISTIAN.
OF COURSE, OBAMA HAS HAD AT LEAST 20 UNITED STATES SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS TOO, ALL PROVIDED BY HIS MENTORS IN THE SECRET UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENCY THE "CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY," (C.I.A) OBAMA'S MOTHER LONG-TERM EMPLOYER.

<quoted text>
Why aren't you allowed by North Korean law to listen to foreign broadcasts, freak? What are your dictators hiding?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DENG wrote:
NO HOME, NO CAR--JUST MY HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIES; I'M' A FAILURE, CATCHING RATS FOR LOVING.
<quoted text>
Speaking of homosexuals, how's your political master doing, slave?
must a fckk

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina wrote:
`
`
Tribal Jewry's savagery/barbarianism ritual exposed!
THE TORTURE AND DEATH OF SAINT SIMON OF TRENT and i quote:
"The small Simon, a little boy from Trent, was slayed [ sic ] on the 21st March, 1475 A.D., on Maundy Thursday during Holy Week.
The case was prosecuted by Bishop Hinderbach, and the Jews were sentenced to death. Immediately, all Jews of the area protested the sentence and succeeded in gaining a new trial for the accused. It was tried before Giudici of Ventimiglia, and he confirmed the sentence. Again because of Jewish protests, the case came before the court of Pope Sixtus IV. He commissioned the greatest and most famous professor of law at that time, Panvino, to serve as Chief Justice. Assisted by six cardinals, he too confirmed the sentence.
The *records of this trial...... were disclosed by Pope Benedict XIV. Also Pope Clement XIV... verified the murders of both St. Simon of Trent and St. Andreas of Rinn... as cases of ritual murder almost 300 years later, in 1770.
The boy [Simon] who was tortured to death at Trent was officially canonized by Pope Sixtus V. The Holy Infant Martyr, St. Simon of Trent's feast day is always celebrated on March 24th.
In 1965 A.D., the cult was sacrilegiously attempted to be "suppressed" (which is an impossibility) by order of the Racist Zionist Mafia in collaboration with their Marrano friends in the VATICAN...."
-

I think that I remember that one.
My grandpa told me about it.
What we did, we took Simon's nuts and eyes, we pickled them and up to this day we exhibit them at the entrance of the Great Synagogue of Allenby Street in downtown Tel Aviv.

Satisfied..??... piece of dog sheeet good for nothing drunk s.o.b.
must a fckk

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're precisely right.
Has
Many Thanks,
Gray
-

Isn't this ol'Gravy..??
How are you doing ... you good for nothing s.o.b...??
Are you still carrying your brain on a wheel chair..??

How's the Chinese doll doing... d'you still play with it..??

How about some sheeet about Hissballah, my cousin Beni or your favorite subject where you used to display your expertise.. the USS Liberty..??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,201 - 91,220 of110,268
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

597 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joy 682,495
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess Jurist 513,214
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min shovelhead72 52,616
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min scaritual 217,916
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Some1 Else 89,755
BDSM questions 16 min PoonDaddy 1
help and advice about sex 19 min SouthernGirl32 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Commander Bunny 250,651
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 596,737
•••
•••
•••