Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102975 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
... to avoid the Zionist sympathisers ... of course dickhead
n 8.44
Petesake ..
To your paranoid mind, is there a Jew behind every burning bush, little boy?
jim

Modesto, CA

#102978 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and lick Bush's A$s, Netanyahu As$ and the Zionist ASS$ but then don't come here displaying waving your brown tongue and expecting people are gonna believe your shit.
Gaza will soon be 100 percent a jewish settlement, as 90 percent of the jordanians leave the gaza strip, just wait and see.

USA

#102979 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting confused ... you're not in the vermin RATTY Jew outfit now Anul FannY, you're SERPENT .... let RATTY have its own 'Jew behind the Don' be it's SREPENT's turn now... Serpent's never say 'Jew" remember Ratty?
You actually DO believe I use more than one nic, Dick? Your paranoia is hilarious, little boy.

Now go suffer along.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102980 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting confused ... you're not in the vermin RATTY Jew outfit now Anul FannY, you're SERPENT .... let RATTY have its own 'Jew behind the bush' pathetic lines while you stick to the Obdurate,(quietly callous) Jew role....
Confused Ratty? Don' be it's SREPENT's turn now... Serpent's never say 'Jew" remember Ratty?
How many hours a day do you put into posting your hate? Poor, obsessive, compulsive, isolated Pete. Your psychiatric illness is very apparent to all of us, why not admit it? That is why THEY watch you. You do know that they are watching, right?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102981 Mar 18, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hours a day do you put into posting your hate? Poor, obsessive, compulsive, isolated Pete. Your psychiatric illness is very apparent to all of us, why not admit it? That is why THEY watch you. You do know that they are watching, right?
Funny thing is, I bet the Scientologists are gonna be the ones to get him first, oddly enough. Look out for them free "stress tests" on sidewalks, Jeffers!
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#102983 Mar 18, 2013
This bastard bashhar assad that has murdered 100,+000 syrians is still alive, how is that? Are muslims such dumb asses? Are arabs such cold blooded animals? Why is he still alive? Who in syria is still supporting him? He should have hanged along time ago
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102984 Mar 18, 2013
WIKIPEDIA = ZIONO- PEDIA

OR

WIKI-SBARA

"Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile"

No other nation has such an extensive Propaganda Industry run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, U.S. funded, International Hasbara Industry..........

....Or so badly needs One!

To understand the extent of Zionism's DESPERATE need to Deceive, please note the extent, expense and organized efferts required by its 75,000 Paid, Full Time, inter-connected Propagandists

,,,,,Working AROUND THE CLOCK!

“Zionism and the art of propaganda: downplaying rationality”
http://adamite.wordpress.com/tag/hasbara/
EXCERPTS “The World Union of Jewish Students produces a book on how to promote Zionism through manipulations worthy of Goebbels. Here are some extracts.
“SEVEN BASIC PROPAGANDA DEVICES

“Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups
”http://www.guardian.co.uk/wor ld/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editi ng-zionist-groups

EXCERPT "Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, & the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their first workshop this week in Jerusalem, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site." CONTINUED
The Advocate wrote:
Please note that our Hasbarat Hireling "The Advocate" has chosen to use one of the growing number of Hasbara Polluted, popular reference sources

Wikipedia has now become the domain of an organized, Right Wing, Settler Group complete with lessons on how to use deception in becoming a "Credible & Objective Editor" of Wikipedia.....

CHRISTOPHER HITCHEN'S credentials as an ardent Zionist are easily discovered with even a casual background search of his Pro-Zionist writings.

I include "EXCERPTS" with my sources as well as their location with the hope that readerss will look, CLOSELY at my sources and their authors

Hasbarats simply stick up any web site and hope that it will pass as "Proof"

“How low will Israel stoop to win the propaganda war?”
http://www.redress.cc/palestine/slittlewood20...

EXCERPT “The Israel Project”, a US media advocacy group, has produced a revised training manual

to help the worldwide Zionist movement win the propaganda war, keep their ill-gotten territorial gains and persuade international audiences to accept that their crimes are necessary and conform to “shared values” between Israel and the civilized West.

It’s a clever document.

The manual teaches how to justify the slaughter, the ethnic cleansing, the land-grabbing, the cruelty and the blatant disregard for international law and UN resolutions, and make it all smell sweeter with a liberal squirt of the aerosol of persuasive language.

It is designed to hoodwink us ignorant and gullible Americans and Europeans into believing that we actually share values with the racist regime in Israel and that its abominable behaviour is therefore deserving of our support.”
CONTINUED

----

I welcome ALL corrections and comments concerning bias & legitimacy of my Sources...

Hasbaratsd on;t provide "Proof" or relevant sources!

Thanks,

Gray

-------

Why does' "Advocate" CLAIM to be from "Mexico" but Shill for Israeli Atrocities
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102985 Mar 18, 2013
Gray wrote:
WIKIPEDIA = ZIONO- PEDIA

----
I welcome ALL corrections and comments concerning bias & legitimacy of my Sources...
Hasbaratsd on;t provide "Proof" or relevant sources!
Thanks,
Gray
-------
Why does' "Advocate" CLAIM to be from "Mexico" but Shill for Israeli Atrocities
With glaring holes in your argument being that Rationalwiki isn't affiliated with Wikipedia in the least and that Hitchens was famous for criticising Israeli policy several times.

Interesting how your "information" is automatically "legit" but anything from anyone disagreeing with you is disqualified on the vague grounds of being "propaganda." Unlike you, I actually am able to DISPROVE your arguments and your sources instead of just saying it's propagandistic. My sources directly refute yours and yet I still very much doubt you even bother to read other sources.

1) Quoting from a blog isn't the same as quoting from the sources that the blog sources
2) Apparently you think that only Israel manages a propaganda branch when EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NATION/national group in the world manages one (even the Palestinians, surprise surprise!)
3) Posting from sites that focus on a heavily biased points such as the blog and Redress (which also hosts information for the Muslim Brotherhood, didn't you know?) instead of focusing on websites that post information from sites that objectively give attention to issues faced by both Israelis and Palestinians
4) Working under the guise of "objectivity" and crying about the "unfairness" of anti Semitism while still blatantly using racist language such as your "Talmud" quotes and always taking care to use wording relating to "Jewishness" on a great level

Questioning my nationality isn't a relevant point in the debate but yet another red herring raised, but if you insist then I'm much obliged to point out that me being Mexican must obviously rub you the wrong way, you little Brewer spawn.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102986 Mar 18, 2013
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

?
After I served in S.E. Asia (US Mil.(Laos (1960s - 1970s)), I thought I'd seen the worst of mankind's sadistic instincts. Returning US soldiers were treated like s--t then, so I left the country to "Clear my head"

I kew about Israel's deliberate attack on and murder of my fellow G.I.s, I wanted to see those "Evil" "Muslims" and understand why the US unconditionally supports "COUNTRY" THAT MURDERS ITS CIVILIANS, NEIGHBORS, ETC ETC

Anyway, after 10 - 11 months of warm & generous kindness from "those Evil Muslims" I cot caught up in the '73 War ( My Luck!) and volunteered as a Medic for "Non Chosen" civilian victims of IDF sadists.
THOSE Bastards (IDF) were/are the Sickest & most cowardly S.O.B.s EVER.

The article, below, describes what I saw , first hand by "Israel's Heroic IDF.

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

---

Since then, I've followed up on my promise to the "non Chosen" Victims of IDF carnage and worked to change US support of Israel's REAL "Holocaust".....In Occupied Palestine.

Later research has shown me the close degree with which Nazism and Zionism are identical Ideologies.

I've included some formerly Censored documents debunking that 'Holy-cCo$t" B.S. & Nazism=Zionism:

“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;
The Jews And The Concentration Camps: No Evidence Of Genocide”
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...

“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
----

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel." CONTINUED
----

I hope you'll join with the many ethical Jews and help oppose TODAY'S Genocidal Monsters!

Thanks,
Gray
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102987 Mar 18, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
This bastard bashhar assad that has murdered 100,+000 syrians is still alive, how is that? Are muslims such dumb asses? Are arabs such cold blooded animals? Why is he still alive? Who in syria is still supporting him? He should have hanged along time ago
`

`

Assad is alive the same way u and ur kind are alive, or did u forget that u and your kind killed 100 million Christians in the Jew Bolshevik Revolutions/?

The majority of the World is supporting Assad and so are his people/. You're a pretty stupid convert, arent u/?

The World is asking the same question, why are u cold blooded terrorist animals in israel still alive/? You and ur kind should be in front of an International War Crime Tribunal, begging for your cowardly War Crime lives.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102988 Mar 18, 2013
THIS...

... is why.......

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

-----

,,,. is why You won't read THIS:

"How Israel was Founded"

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i...
(EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE)
The allegation is one of at least five such white flag incidents that human rights investigators are looking into across the Gaza Strip. It's part of a growing pattern of alleged abuses that have raised concerns that some Israeli soldiers may have committed war crimes during their 22-day military campaign in Gaza.

“Israeli War Crimes Against Children During Operation Cast Lead”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
(BEGINNING OF EXCERPT)
“CRC's Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict took effect on February 12, 2002. Israel ratified it on July 18, 2005 and CRC in 1991. The Optional Protocol strengthens children's rights, recognizes that they require special protection, and condemns their being targeted in armed
(END OF EXCERPT)

“Zionist Cartoon Brainwashes Kids to Hate Arabs (By Jewish Zionist Leon Schlesinger) Video”
http://www.pakistan.tv/videos-zionist-cartoon...

“‘My first bullet, his last breath’: Instagram reveals dark side of Israeli army (PHOTOS)”
http://rt.com/news/palestine-israel-soldiers-...

EXCERPT “Disturbing photos that show IDF soldiers enjoying their dominance over Palestinians in the occupied territories have caused a huge public outcry. They also triggered an online search for more such content posted by Israeli troops in social media.
Days after the infamous picture of a Palestinian boy in the crosshairs of a rifle went viral on the web, similar photos made by Israeli troops in the West Bank have been discovered on Instagram by bloggers.

Several Instagram users who appear to have served in the IDF have posted galleries of photos, showing Israeli soldiers posing with weaponry, detaining Palestinians and raiding homes at night, which are accompanied by rousing tags or commentary.

Instagram user ‘ybaruch’ claims to be 21 years old, describing himself as a “retired operations sergeant at the Israeli army, now just a student.”CONTINUED

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-35...
EXCERPT “A picture of two Palestinian children killed in an Israeli airstrike has won the 2012 World Press Photo award.

And as if to further prove the danger to the region's youth, an IDF sniper has posted a photo of a child in his rifle's scope to Instagram.”CONTINUED
-----

ANY QUESTIONS????

USA

#102989 Mar 18, 2013
Gay wrote:
-----
ANY QUESTIONS????
Yes. Where's an industrial strength spam-icide when you need one, Blabby?
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102990 Mar 18, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

a bitter pitiful john hagee fool, who Petesake has reduced to a mynah bird.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102991 Mar 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Where's an industrial strength spam-icide when you need one, Blabby?
`

`

NFL and Advocate are lowly herpy infection from illiterate sewage stock....
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102992 Mar 18, 2013
Gray wrote:
THIS...
... is why.......
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
-----
,,,. is why You won't read THIS:
"How Israel was Founded"
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.
Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i...
(EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE)
The allegation is one of at least five such white flag incidents that human rights investigators are looking into across the Gaza Strip. It's part of a growing pattern of alleged abuses that have raised concerns that some Israeli soldiers may have committed war crimes during their 22-day military campaign in Gaza.
“Israeli War Crimes Against Children During Operation Cast Lead”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
(BEGINNING OF EXCERPT)
“CRC's Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict took effect on February 12, 2002. Israel ratified it on July 18, 2005 and CRC in 1991. The Optional Protocol strengthens children's rights, recognizes that they require special protection, and condemns their being targeted in armed
(END OF EXCERPT)
“Zionist Cartoon Brainwashes Kids to Hate Arabs (By Jewish Zionist Leon Schlesinger) Video”
http://www.pakistan.tv/videos-zionist-cartoon...
“‘My first bullet, his last breath’: Instagram reveals dark side of Israeli army (PHOTOS)”
http://rt.com/news/palestine-israel-soldiers-...
EXCERPT “Disturbing photos that show IDF soldiers enjoying their dominance over Palestinians in the occupied territories have caused a huge public outcry.Several Instagram users who appear to have served in the IDF have posted galleries of photos, showing Israeli soldiers posing with weaponry, detaining Palestinians and raiding homes at night, which are accompanied by rousing tags or commentary.
Instagram user ‘ybaruch’ claims to be 21 years old, describing himself as a “retired operations sergeant at the Israeli army, now just a student.”CONTINUED
“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-35...
EXCERPT “A picture of two Palestinian children killed in an Israeli airstrike has won the 2012 World Press Photo award.
And as if to further prove the danger to the region's youth, an IDF sniper has posted a photo of a child in his rifle's scope to Instagram.”CONTINUED
-----
ANY QUESTIONS????
`

Your Truthfulness and factual data is overwhelming to me! I feel sad and hurt inside for those Palestinian human beings that suffered at the hands of israeli War Crime Jew Fugitives...When are we going to stop israeli jews' Holocaust in Palestine/?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102993 Mar 18, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
NFL and Advocate are lowly herpy infection from illiterate sewage stock....
Is that really the best you can do? Not much from a kid born from STD riddled parents...it really shows in you!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102994 Mar 18, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Your sexiness and factual data is overwhelming to me! I feel hot and bothered inside for those guinea pigs that suffered at the hands of Gray's War Crime Wandering Hands...When are we going to stop meeting each other for tongue baths?/?
Jeez man, get a room! Don't post that shit on a public forum!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102995 Mar 18, 2013
Dearest Gray,

How are u doing soldier/? You served our Country like my family did, with Courage, Honor and Integrity. And each and every source you've found since posting on Topix, is free from biases, prejudices and is completely Truthful.

We at Mt. Sinai have seen you being subjected to Israeli jews Machinating Machine of dirty filthy evil propagandise like Ayrshire, and the traitor and subverts megaphones from Giyus,org/, who have subjected your character and integrity with vile vulgar untruthfulness and endless deceptions on the part of Tribal Jewry endless evils on top of evils and Israel's Palestinian Holocaust/.

And even Petesake has been attacked verbally everyday Petsake posts and Petesake has also been attacked physically by Talmudic demonized Tribal Jewry's occultist Jews/.

These cowardly monsters, that left Petesake maimed forever/. But Like Rachel Corrie, Petesake, and u Gray move on for the rights of persecuted Palestinian farmers, we at Mt. Sinai Retreat salute u and Petesake for withstanding Israeli Terrorist supporters and boldly telling the International Community of Israeli Jews' Crimes against Humanity/..

cont from prior page and must be added with this posting.

I did not want to delete your comments..

Gray,...your Truthfulness and factual data is overwhelming to me! I feel sad and hurt inside for those Palestinian human beings that are/had suffered at the hands of Tyrannical israeli War Crime Jew Fugitives...

When are we going to stop israeli jews' Holocaust in Palestine/?

Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#102996 Mar 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez man, get a room! Don't post that shit on a public forum!
`

`

That a good little Red Karl Marxist Commie, and jeez you sounding more and more like the NFL clone, who also changed Truthseekers posting.

You've been reduced to a decaying POS/ now you can milk some israeli idf cowardly terrorist for dinner and clean their fat encrusted rims with your daughters long snake forked tongue.

Don't forget to report back to israel's Machinations Machine and tell them u failed on this thread, mofemme! We're waiting for the next Ayrshire, she was good, but not great!

USA

#102997 Mar 18, 2013
Bobbing for balls wrote:
<quoted text>
`

I've been reduced to a decaying POS/ now you can milk my mom the cowardly terrorist for dinner and clean my fat encrusted vag with my daughters long snake forked tongue.
!
Are you having trouble sleeping, old lady?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 750,780
How to defeat ISIS 6 min andet1987 10
Ebola Vaccine 13 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE