Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102956 Mar 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of peril, you saw them last weekend, didn't you, little boy?
He probably spent too much time on the creepypasta section on Youtube....what a shame, really, to see minds being frittered away on that part of the internet, no?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#102958 Mar 18, 2013
http://www.st rategic-culture. org/ news/2011/12...

Worth a detained examination.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102960 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the best example here SREPENT.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
'Obdurate' LOL!
Did I steal YOUR land, little boy? That's funny, because you can't even buy a roll of loo paper, can' you?Is that why you use your bare left hand?

USA

#102961 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

We are the ones here with the dignity of justice in our hearts and justice seeking as our aim.
Lofty words? Or lipstick on a sow, little boy?
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#102963 Mar 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'child killers''Adolph'
You people are a confused lot, aren't you, little boy? You're being watched and you know it.
I have seen videos of israeles soldiers shooting little kids, invading palestinians homes , stealing their lands, destroying their crops, destroying landscape that took people generations and generations to create.
Why are the israeles doing that?
Why be so ruthless to other human beings? Arent't we all on this earth to share values and respect each other regardless?
What happened to the principles and philisophy i that is part of such a beautiful culture called judaism? What turn people some people into ruthless inhumane beings that make it easy for them to not feel a pinch of pain seeing little kids suffering , living with so little , unable to enter areas to get food ,and treat their frail bodies from wounds?
etc.
The excuse is greedy and power,also hate for people that they feel to be inferior to them.
Throughout history this kind of things has been happening, slavery, vietnam, holocaust,vietnam,..what legacy..it doens't help us to try to be better humans , right?
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#102964 Mar 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Obdurate' LOL!
Did I steal YOUR land, little boy? That's funny, because you can't even buy a roll of loo paper, can' you?Is that why you use your bare left hand?
Why do you call him little boy?....

I have seen people in my country calling jews , grown men , boys? I thought to be disrespectful
In america i have heard rednecks in the south calling black men boys...what did the nazis call grown men in germany ?...just wondering.

USA

#102965 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you Jews despised Christ the Messiah ... he didn't have enough gold for you Jews? Couldn't see the wisdomcannot see your Jew racist bullshit.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John. 8.32
Your proselytizing is just hilarious, little boy! You're a pauper and refuse to work, so take your true place and like it.

USA

#102966 Mar 18, 2013
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call him little boy?....
I have seen people in my country calling jews , grown men , boys? I thought to be disrespectful
In america i have heard rednecks in the south calling black men boys...what did the nazis call grown men in germany ?...just wondering.
He's called as he is- a racist, hateful, insignificant boy.
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

#102967 Mar 18, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point my friend? These Judo halfwits really do believe they are the chosen people. Hitler had a similar idea, he just called it the master race! Hitler is gone yet to be followed by the "chosen people"
The Athiest
finally a briliant mind ..Thanks Sir.

USA

#102968 Mar 18, 2013
kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen videos of israeles soldiers shooting little kids, invading pales
Throughout history this kind of things has been happening, slavery, vietnam, holocaust,vietnam,..what legacy..it doens't help us to try to be better humans , right?
You conveniently left out the bombing of Israeli schools, buses, and cafes, but I'll consider the source.
Kim

UK

#102969 Mar 18, 2013

USA

#102971 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
se they need hate and racism to inflict the daily misery you describe so well on the Palestinian occupied people.
Pompous words from a creep who's accounts were deleted for racist content, little boy.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102972 Mar 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pompous words from a creep who's accounts were deleted for racist content, little boy.
Not to mention changing names several times to avoid the admins...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102974 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
... to avoid the Zionist sympathisers ... of course dickhead
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
Petesake ..
What, the admins are now "Zionist sympathisers?" No, you do it 'cause you know that you'll get banned if they catch you writing that shit. DUH.

Still pining over loverboy Petey here?

USA

#102975 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
... to avoid the Zionist sympathisers ... of course dickhead
n 8.44
Petesake ..
To your paranoid mind, is there a Jew behind every burning bush, little boy?
jim

Modesto, CA

#102978 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and lick Bush's A$s, Netanyahu As$ and the Zionist ASS$ but then don't come here displaying waving your brown tongue and expecting people are gonna believe your shit.
Gaza will soon be 100 percent a jewish settlement, as 90 percent of the jordanians leave the gaza strip, just wait and see.

USA

#102979 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting confused ... you're not in the vermin RATTY Jew outfit now Anul FannY, you're SERPENT .... let RATTY have its own 'Jew behind the Don' be it's SREPENT's turn now... Serpent's never say 'Jew" remember Ratty?
You actually DO believe I use more than one nic, Dick? Your paranoia is hilarious, little boy.

Now go suffer along.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102980 Mar 18, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting confused ... you're not in the vermin RATTY Jew outfit now Anul FannY, you're SERPENT .... let RATTY have its own 'Jew behind the bush' pathetic lines while you stick to the Obdurate,(quietly callous) Jew role....
Confused Ratty? Don' be it's SREPENT's turn now... Serpent's never say 'Jew" remember Ratty?
How many hours a day do you put into posting your hate? Poor, obsessive, compulsive, isolated Pete. Your psychiatric illness is very apparent to all of us, why not admit it? That is why THEY watch you. You do know that they are watching, right?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102981 Mar 18, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hours a day do you put into posting your hate? Poor, obsessive, compulsive, isolated Pete. Your psychiatric illness is very apparent to all of us, why not admit it? That is why THEY watch you. You do know that they are watching, right?
Funny thing is, I bet the Scientologists are gonna be the ones to get him first, oddly enough. Look out for them free "stress tests" on sidewalks, Jeffers!
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#102983 Mar 18, 2013
This bastard bashhar assad that has murdered 100,+000 syrians is still alive, how is that? Are muslims such dumb asses? Are arabs such cold blooded animals? Why is he still alive? Who in syria is still supporting him? He should have hanged along time ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 264,986
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dave Nelson 773,579
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 min quilterqueen 1,278
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 175,514
Moses never existed 5 min Hidingfromyou 721
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min dvanilla 96,713
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min atemcowboy 558,866
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web