Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
91,181 - 91,200 of 117,748 Comments Last updated 59 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty you clearly are the very epitome of the basis of Jew Hatred .. the racist Obdurate Jew .... and this is the model by which hatred has been generated for centuries. You do the Jew absolutely no service here but estinian people.
Nice use of the word 'obdurate'. Do you think you just might repeat it a few more times for me?

How's that job search coming along, little boy? You once told me you were a property owner. That isn't true, is it, freakish cretin?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You see SERPENT because you're so trapped by Satan you fail to see the s cloak of deceit and hatred and end the apartheid state because the former country proved it will never work.
Petesake
More addled rambling from the little boy. Do you have aspirations to become a professional anti-Semite? Is this a factor in your 'job search'?

Had any of your accounts deleted lately for hateful rants, stooge?
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
`

`

All Religions delete all truth!!!!
It's just plain bollocks. It exists to control your mind.
Surely! You have observed the Theatrical Garb? Is it that, which controls your mind???
What price intelligence???
As usual! This is beyond religious types.
Halfwit Neandertals rule the Planet.
Good luck. I could'nt give a monkeys fuck!
The Atheist aged 82.
Have a nice day.
`

`

All religions have there flaws and inane charlatans/ and that's why we are Free thinkers at Sinai, who dont need to be herded and directed by others false teachings..

But as far a you are concern old timer, life without "Light and Way" as our Exemplar, is not life at all to us. But to each there own. We are not shoveling our believes down your old throat, so why call our Truth seeking friend names and shove your BS down Petesake throat. I thought your were brighter than that old friend..

For us at Mt. Sinai we are thankful that we are not you, who believes in nothing. So who cares if it's you who wouldn't give a monkey fk at 82, so why post to let us know about it and just fk-in die not letting people know you don't give a monkeys Fk/ about your Grand Creator.

You're no better than that ignorant illiterate waste matter NFL a/k/a Advocate sow..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie in Lesbians ministered:
4For ye, bro, became flowers of God which in Judaea are in Cheese and Rice: for I also have suffered from mental illness things of my own mind sins alway: for the wrath is come upon me to the utters." Ch 2 Thes
Yes, I am an anti-semite thus warped. Yes right?
Always fun to watch you puke up things which you only half understand, little boy.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point my friend? These Judo halfwits really do believe they are the chosen people. Hitler had a similar idea, he just called it the master race! Hitler is gone yet to be followed by the "chosen people"
The Athiest
`

`

Why are u insulting Adolf for/?

He was a victim of Tribal Jewrys high war crime lies/.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Lil Joey the old guy makes some OK points about the SERPENT but is va, Popes, Bishops and Mullas, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, red, blue, black and white and the old lady down the road .......
Keep the faith in the One true Lord of Creation!!!!
You're some sort of creationist too, little boy? Talk about spewing on about subjects you couldn't possibly understand! The depths of your deliberate ignorance are astounding.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpent the Obdurate Jew .. changing scripture in bold blasphemy and obsessed with sexual issues. Change the word of the Prophets at your peril you pathetic hateful Jewish idiot.
Speaking of peril, you saw them last weekend, didn't you, little boy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Why are u insulting Adolf for/?
He was a victim of Tribal Jewrys high war crime lies/.
'Adolf'
You're on a first name basis? What a complete creep you are, old jobless woman.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Peril? Not a bit of it SREPENT.
e, despicable racist Jew. All you manage to do is increase the already immense hatred the Jews attract world wide. Very well done SERPENT
'child killers''Adolph'

You people are a confused lot, aren't you, little boy? You're being watched and you know it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberate ignorance ha ha. What a despicable Obdurate Jew you are SREPENT.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You can repeatedly barf up your platitudes, but you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on your tiny junk, little boy.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
More copy paste from my mother's websites? I'm better off singing on street corners like the loony I am~
Well, I didn't know you cited from your mother's websites, but I guess that's your prerogative!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of peril, you saw them last weekend, didn't you, little boy?
He probably spent too much time on the creepypasta section on Youtube....what a shame, really, to see minds being frittered away on that part of the internet, no?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

http://www.st rategic-culture. org/ news/2011/12...

Worth a detained examination.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the best example here SREPENT.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
'Obdurate' LOL!
Did I steal YOUR land, little boy? That's funny, because you can't even buy a roll of loo paper, can' you?Is that why you use your bare left hand?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

We are the ones here with the dignity of justice in our hearts and justice seeking as our aim.
Lofty words? Or lipstick on a sow, little boy?
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'child killers''Adolph'
You people are a confused lot, aren't you, little boy? You're being watched and you know it.
I have seen videos of israeles soldiers shooting little kids, invading palestinians homes , stealing their lands, destroying their crops, destroying landscape that took people generations and generations to create.
Why are the israeles doing that?
Why be so ruthless to other human beings? Arent't we all on this earth to share values and respect each other regardless?
What happened to the principles and philisophy i that is part of such a beautiful culture called judaism? What turn people some people into ruthless inhumane beings that make it easy for them to not feel a pinch of pain seeing little kids suffering , living with so little , unable to enter areas to get food ,and treat their frail bodies from wounds?
etc.
The excuse is greedy and power,also hate for people that they feel to be inferior to them.
Throughout history this kind of things has been happening, slavery, vietnam, holocaust,vietnam,..what legacy..it doens't help us to try to be better humans , right?
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Obdurate' LOL!
Did I steal YOUR land, little boy? That's funny, because you can't even buy a roll of loo paper, can' you?Is that why you use your bare left hand?
Why do you call him little boy?....

I have seen people in my country calling jews , grown men , boys? I thought to be disrespectful
In america i have heard rednecks in the south calling black men boys...what did the nazis call grown men in germany ?...just wondering.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you Jews despised Christ the Messiah ... he didn't have enough gold for you Jews? Couldn't see the wisdomcannot see your Jew racist bullshit.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John. 8.32
Your proselytizing is just hilarious, little boy! You're a pauper and refuse to work, so take your true place and like it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

kha-linka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call him little boy?....
I have seen people in my country calling jews , grown men , boys? I thought to be disrespectful
In america i have heard rednecks in the south calling black men boys...what did the nazis call grown men in germany ?...just wondering.
He's called as he is- a racist, hateful, insignificant boy.
kha-linka

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point my friend? These Judo halfwits really do believe they are the chosen people. Hitler had a similar idea, he just called it the master race! Hitler is gone yet to be followed by the "chosen people"
The Athiest
finally a briliant mind ..Thanks Sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min River Tam 729,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min The Priest 536,914
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min AussieBobby 259,088
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 38 min shyam 957
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min yon 2,162
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 57 min MozzieNP 70
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 2 hr Nanda 152
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Just 103
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr anonymous 143

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••