Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121920 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#102847 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree here Free Thinker. These Jesuits are in league with Satan and the Jew Cabala devil worshippers ... freemasonry evil at its zenith. They have murdered many over the centuries and have hands red with the blood of innocents. GOD IS LOVE
From an article which appeard on rense.com on 23/2/2004 titled
Who killed Christ ? There is nothing to debate. by Michael A.Hoffman II
According to the rabbies of the Talmud
"On the eve of Passover they hung Jesus of Nazareth. The herald had gone forth forty day before [his death],(crying):'Jesus of Nazareth goes forth to be stoned, because hea has practiced magic and deceived and led astray Israel. Anyone who knows anything in his favour should come and declare concerning him'. But they found nothing in his favour."
Source; Tractate Sanhedrin 43a
According to Judaism most esteemed halachic (legal) authority, Moses Maimonides
"Jesus of Nazareth...impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent my God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment, to the abolition of all its commandments and to the violation of its prohibitions. The sages, of blessed memory, having become aware of his plans before his reputation spread among our people, meted out fitting punishment to him"
Source; Maimonides, "Letter to Yemen"

According to the Bible
For ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen , even as they have of the Jews. Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles , that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
source: I Thessalonians 2: 14-16

CASE CLOSED

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102849 Mar 17, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I hit a nerve, there, lil' fella!!!
If what I research, document, write and post is "crap"...
Then...
How come you're too simple minded to "flush" it?
(.....13 years old and STILL not Potty-Trained!
....your poor, old cat must be getting tired of cleaning YOUR litter-box!
No nerves were tweaked, flaccid one. Nobody reads you copy/pasted 'research' anyway.

One glaring but funny flaw is the fact that when you try actually writing on your own, you fail miserably. Thanks for the laughs.

USA

#102850 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post orion.
heh

Kissing one ass after another today, little boy? Your desperation for friends is palpable.

USA

#102854 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews must despise you as much as real people SERPENT because of the hatred you create against them.
The glimpses you provide into your pathetic psyche are amusing, little boy. They've been watching you this weekend, haven't they?

USA

#102857 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
``Why do you hate Jews so much?.. a self-loathing Jew? How do you feel you SREPENT. You're a Jewish apologist for the Nazi Terror State of Israel and obviously support the murderous regime there; the land-grabbing child killers of apartheid Israel.
More of your tired demagoguery, little boy? It's really all a lonely, emotionally impaired incompetent can muster, isn't it? To liven up your pathetically isolated life, why not have another of your accounts deleted today?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#102859 Mar 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
ANY WORD TODAY ON WHO BOTCHED THE SUPERBOWL FUCKFACE???
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read what your leaders opinion is of the US and what he is doing in China to rebuild the country, I have a lot of respect for him::

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57574750/...

USA

#102861 Mar 17, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ANY WORD TODAY ON WHO BOTCHED THE SUPERBOWL. PLEASE FUCK MY FACE???
<quoted text>
You people don't get out much, do you, slave?

Why are you forbidden from listening to broadcasts originating outside your stinking fiefdom? Why is your fat little emperor so afraid?

USA

#102862 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The Master Teacher, Christ summed you and your Jewish murdering friends eaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
You just quoted a very famous Jew, little boy.

USA

#102865 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christ was a Jew SREPENT Moses was a native of Finland
Is that what passes for funny in your little dwelling, little boy?

Your god was a Jew, and that fact must cause you a lot of sleepless nights, doesn't it? Is the van still parked down the street today?

USA

#102867 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic chants are a match for the words of the Christ, the Son of
I hate Jews so much? enough to cause the untold hatred against them here?
The 'untold hatred' is your own, little boy. It's one of the many reasons you're so unintentionally amusing. Is that why you're being closely monitored? You may now go on with quoting your Jewish god.

USA

#102871 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thousand years of wrong and nothing learned by you Jews eh SREPENT? How an Obdurate will ever see the Lord God, Great Master of Creation?
Considering you worship a Jew, yet hate them is making your little world come apart, little boy. I enjoy witnessing it.

USA

#102873 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

Any real comment on the topic of the thread SREPENT?
Sure, little boy.

Had any of your virulent accounts deleted lately?
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#102875 Mar 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Considering you worship a Jew enjoy witnessing it.
`

An illiterate like u NFL, a/k/a Advocate has not one iota of a clue or a truth who Jesus Christ was or is. But calling Jesus Christ an Occultist Talmudic Jew, is Blasphemous and Satanic Inspired.

Any religion out there that believes this lie of-Jesus Christ being a Jew, is/are under Satan's rule/.

Petesake has reduced u to showing your true colors, by Desecrating and Blaspheming Jesus Christ name, by calling Jesus an Occultist pagan jew, who serves Satan/.

There's really not much you can say to show the International World what evil lies within Tribal Jewry to think that Jesus Christ was one of them.

Jew is a Cult religion not a Heritage and those who say it both, think of the converts and think of their bloodline intermingling with waste.

We at Mt. Sinai Retreat and Resort are very grateful to our Divine Creator for showing us the "Light and Way" to the real Truth and we bow our heads in gratitude that we are not Talmudic demonized Jews.

What a gift, that we have a possibility to achieve everlasting life, by Jesus Christ's Example. And think about this, what example Jews are showing us in israeli jews War Crimes infested bed sty. And for anyone to even think that Jesus was a Jew is surreal and is totally from the depths of Satan's Demonized Tribal Jewry.

That's why we call Jesus Christ our Beacon of Life, our 'Exemplar" who is now our Savior and the High Priest of Melchizedek, ordained by our Grand Creator, that was never a Jew.

USA

#102877 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Blowie! beautiful paste! An inspired and inspirational crap here!
Pucker up, lonely little boy. How does sphincter of redneck taste?

USA

#102878 Mar 17, 2013
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
`

What a grift, that we have a possibility to achieve everlasting strife, by Excrement. I think about this. And for anyone to even think that Jesus was a Jew is real and is totally from the depths of my mother's Demonized vag.
'Retreat and Resort'

Is that what you call your local dive bar, old lady? Get a job.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102880 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Joey! beautiful post! An inspired and inspirational post here!
'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on this commandment.

But Pete has a demon and that demon is bigotry and hatred and he has fallen from grace.

Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us why the watch you...

USA

#102881 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDefeatRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew ...My mind is carnal.
Are you becoming unglued from being so closely watched, little boy?
isreal

Baltimore, MD

#102882 Mar 17, 2013
Why won't anyone apologize. For the ten million plus Jews murdered during ww2 by adopt hitler and his nazi. Cohorts..the Jewish people want restitution. And the time has come...

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#102884 Mar 17, 2013
Regional Conflicts Are Mostly Japan's Conspiracy

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p033....

Japan's coordination is artful in distributing prosperity and ordeal, unity and conflict and so on.
isreal

Baltimore, MD

#102885 Mar 17, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
This your attempt SREPENT at addressing the thread for the first time in 29,000 posts? Well dear me Ratty you just scored nil points. It's the Jews is Israel who murder and steal land and occupy that this neighbour parable needs to be addressed to. You see SERPENT it's very very hard to love a neighbour when he has just blown a little child to bits or burned her to death with white phosphorus illegal bombings and has contravened Geneva Human Rights laws time and time again...
blah blah blah blah blah. Shut your freaking pie hole...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 596,514
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min PELE78 855,434
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 28 min Vijji 15
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 28 min asian 490
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ2 663
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,715
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr Raje 282
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 1,035
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
More from around the web