Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Goyim Christian Slaughter

Mount Sinai, NY

#102572 Mar 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Uh huh. If Nazis were so damn cool, then why did Mengele feel the need to, I dunno, FLEE to Argentina? I don't think he wanted to go on holiday now, did he?
`

`

I'd run too, look what Zionist Eisenhower did to the innocent German people, u pathetic excuse for a human being.

Like my colleagues from Port, don't post me again, u savage biased bigoted j sow hypocrite and lonely uneducated recluse~

&bp ctr=1363135987
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#102573 Mar 12, 2013
I think I can safely say that this forum has gone to the dogs. Quite a few clowns and rabid nutjobs hanging around this forum. Genocide Marxist Maniacs and holocaust deniers, bollocks sewage family and many other quotes. Keep up the hate and pound away on those keyboards. Goodbye fellas.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#102574 Mar 12, 2013
Hey, I tried deleting my last thread and it wouldn't allow it. Look, it's none of my business if you guys want to rant about stuff, so just ignore my quote, which I'm sure you will.
Cheers

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102575 Mar 12, 2013
Goyim Christian Slaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Like my colleagues from Port, don't post me again, I'm a savage biased bigoted sow hypocrite and lonely uneducated recluse~
1Fs3l6Kc&bpctr=1363135987
In other words, you rather continue to post that neo-nazi crap to yourself, old lady? How's your close buddy 'Petesick'?

USA

#102576 Mar 12, 2013
*you'd

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102577 Mar 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you rather continue to post that neo-nazi crap to yourself, old lady? How's your close buddy 'Petesick'?
I heard the Free Mason got Petey again, and move him to a place where he can't hurt himself again; poor thing.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#102578 Mar 12, 2013
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102579 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
I'd run too, look what Zionist Eisenhower did to the innocent German people, u pathetic excuse for a human being.
Like my colleagues from Port, don't post me again, u savage biased bigoted j sow hypocrite and lonely uneducated recluse~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eei1Fs3l6KcXX&bpctr=13631 35987
Uh huh.

http://ohrdruf.simmins.org/
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102580 Mar 12, 2013
check it out wrote:
Hey, I tried deleting my last thread and it wouldn't allow it. Look, it's none of my business if you guys want to rant about stuff, so just ignore my quote, which I'm sure you will.
Cheers
Topix doesn't archive its own threads; it's a problem that's been addressed by sites such as ToxicTopix and such.

That means that your threads still appear on Google searches, unfortunately.

USA

#102581 Mar 12, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the Free Mason got Petey again, and move him to a place where he can't hurt himself again; poor thing.
Two accounts deleted in two days. And Petesick thought he wasn't being watched.

It's apparently more cost effective to keep him in one secure place rather than monitor his activities through surveillance.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#102582 Mar 13, 2013
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the US economy created 236,000 new jobs in February. If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that Iíll let you have at a good price.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#102583 Mar 13, 2013
......... sure thing Adolph
Wayne and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Your story is meaningless and cannot appear in any form or forum of truthfulness that's living in reality's eyes....
.... that's because it's thieving jews, who are the illegal aliens and convicted War Crime Fugitives, that are the real Terrorists and ungodly creatures, who are void of any Godly Truths.
Anything they do in retaliation for their illegal Occupation, is breaking the International Laws, making them War Crime Murderers and Convicted Fugitives, in absentia.
Israeli jews are Terrorists from their illegal conception into Palestine land and these 'convert' jews have no rights whatsoever in /on Palestinians land, that was ill gotten and attained by Jew's Terrorism and Crimes against Humanity.
They entered as "illegal jew alien" and schemed and plotted to attain and procure Palestinian farmers land. They started their Terrorism with-by poisoning Palestinians Aqueduct and bombing King David Hotel, making them wanted Terrorists, that have never been caught and stopped to this very day, as we're posting.
Hamas is a by-product to jews Terrorism and jews endless evils on top of evils and from this moment on, everyone will properly address Hamas as a legalized legitimate Government and you pro terror jews supporters and hater mongrels will referred to Hamas as "Legalized Legitimate Resistors" who are resisting Jew's Oppressive Tyranny and Jews' War Crime Atrocities..
Have we make ourselves clear yet?
Anyone of you whose land was stolen and your family Genocidiary Exterminated by jews, would not want to be referred to by Jew machination propaganda machine as Terrors, now would you?
So why in God's Creation are you referring to Hamas, or anyone who resists thee Jew's War Crime Tyrants, and Serial killers that are proven Mass-Murderers of Terrorism.
We know why, because you "RADEKT" are just like these evil Terrorists, who worship Satan as their god of gog and are Pharisaism Cult bigots and racists, right down to yours and their evil "core essence".
Do you for one second in this lifetime think you'll attain the "Sacred Secrets' to the Fruit-age of Spirit and everlasting life?....of course not.
There can be no peace, because too much time has pasted, and with time comes hardness and true grit determination and resiliency, making israeli jews a endless target for their own self inflicted misery to come.
The Palestinian cause will lead to israeli doomsday scenario/ and their reaping, from what they have sown will be Talmudic Demons Epitaph....

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#102584 Mar 13, 2013
Sieg Heil !!!!
<quoted text>
`
Your postings go way beyond Facts and Truths and makes Jews out to be what the really are, verifiable War crime liars and this posting by you "orion", is incontrovertible proof beyond a shadow of any doubt that Bolshevik NKVD Jews have gotten away with mass-murder and blamed it on the German people.
Lets go after them like they went after the innocent German people, with their Holohoax war crime BS, but we are not like them!
The free Internet is here, lets use it to post the Truth with evidence like you just posted...that proves Jews guilty of High War Crimes and must be arrested and put on Trial.
There was no German Holocaust where 18, 14, 12, 6, 4, 3, nor 1 million jews dying in any German Gas Chamber.
Russian NKVD Jews and Gulags Red Army Jews and Allie forces used lies and deceptions to cover up their War Crime Spree/and especially NKVD and Red Marxist Jews, who were Mass-murders, Genocide Marxist Maniacs, with their Supreme Holocaust on innocent Christians.
We @ Mt. Sinai want to be part of our Almighty's Godly Realm and we want no part of what our leaders are letting israeli jew terrorists get away in Palestine, within the name of AIPAC and Israeli jew lobbyists and Special Jewish Interest groups.

Mount Sinai, NY

#102585 Mar 13, 2013
check it out wrote:
Cheers
`

`

Especially when we know who u are!

Mount Sinai, NY

#102586 Mar 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Sieg Heil !!!!
<quoted text>
`

`

Yes,......Sieg Heil !!!!

USA

#102587 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Yes,......Sieg Heil !!!!
What happened to that Petesick freak, old crone? Didn't you say you'd protect him from the real world? Without that imbecile and his racists rants, your audience is cut by a third, and you can't brag that it's an 'international' thread.

I thought you Gestapo creeps were MUCH scarier, witch.
Nebuchadnezzar

Duncanville, TX

#102588 Mar 13, 2013
The Great Satan?????????

Venezuela is to formally investigate suspicions late President Hugo Chavezís was afflicted with cancer after being poisoned by foreign enemies. Acting President Maduro said it was too early to determine the exact root of the cancer which was discovered in Chavezís pelvic region in June 2011, but charged that the United States had laboratories which were experienced in manufacturing diseases.

Mount Sinai, NY

#102589 Mar 13, 2013
`

`

Adolph Hitler was for the German people and did not start a war with the Jews or anyone else/.

The Tribal Jewish Cult and the World started with Germany, by declaring War on Germany on March 24 1933/.

..... and what Adolf did was to try to save the German people from Hellish Evil Tribal Jewry Occultist Marxist Communism agendas, that would have brutalizing Germany's people, like it did in Russia in 1917 to 1945.

There's not one person who can deny what happen in Russia, when Bolshevik Jews Exterminated 100 million Christians and Goyims from 1917 to 1945. It was a Supreme Holocaust and Tribal Jewry were the sub-humans who were 100 percent responsible.

USA

#102590 Mar 13, 2013
`
`
Adolph Hitler was for the German people and did not start a war with the Jews or anyone else/.
The Tribal Jewish Cult and the World started with Germany, by declaring
I wonder if your little scouse buddy is reading your words of sh°t and wisdom from his cell, old crone.
Goyim ChristianSlaught er1

Mount Sinai, NY

#102592 Mar 13, 2013
`

`

`

`

We @ Mt. Sinai Resort and Retreat are very happy to see that all the educated human beings have completely ignored the rim lickers on this site, Advocate, a/k/a NFL and the old dope from Venice Beach a/k/a Henry.

Jews declared War on Germany....sites for reference we use alternative route because this site has been censored by the J Cult...

http://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 5,461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 750,564
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 6 min Johnny 137
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 548,611
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 18 min dtong 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristineM 229,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 261,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min New Age Spiritual... 602,172
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE