Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,539)

Showing posts 90,761 - 90,780 of114,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roobanger

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't know what happen , I was not born then and I never trust our media!

Israel killed Rachel by running her over with a bulldozer!
Thousands of rockets fired into Israel from the "unarmed" people of Gaza? My you're well informed or deformed.

You don't know what happen? Did you skip school or were you just dropped on that empty skull of yours?

Palestinians killed more Israeli Rachels than this misguided Rachel POS that danced in front of heavy equipment after smoking Hooka with her terrorist scum pals. Time to go for that GED, Einstein.
Roobanger

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
I roamed all over the ME and slept with thousands of Arab boys and they never hurt me.
How they hanging Big Red? Still spreading your BS, I see. By now, you should be Big Whitey with those baby blue eyes replaced with cataracts. Landlord raise your rent again?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
The IDF is the most coward army that has ever existed! They shoot people who have no weapon to fire back!
They shoot children! I remember just a few months ago , the IDF took aim , waited for a clear shot , and shot a 13 year old little boy in the head while he was playing soccer with his friends.
Then when Hamas started firing missiles at Israel in retaliation for murdering a child in cold blood , Israel was reporting that Hamas was firing missiles at their civilians for no reason.
Then all of the mainstream media organizations started telling the story like that to the American People!
Everyone was like " poor Israel "
It made me sick! Just to see how Israel will go murder a bunch of children for no reason is pathetic.
The saddest thing of it all is that our government here in the United States are not stupid. They know what is going on!
If any American President or politician came straight out and spoke the truth and tried to punish Israel for its crimes against unarmed children , the Lobby Machine would paint the politician as a devil , racist , anti-Semite , they would have the American people turned against him because Christians believe that Jews could never do any wrong to anyone and that they are better than everyone else! And not to mention , they believe Jesus was a Jew and any punishment to Israel would be Satanic to the American people.
It is sickening that Israel can get away with this!
A imperialist power sending their military to towns just to shoot people who have no weapons and no other means to fight back other than to throw a rock or shoot a firecracker or bottle rocket!
The Israeli regime can go straight to hell for their war crimes and land theft that they have committed against the Palestinians.
We will always stand for Palestine
It is definitively Israhell! And their national anthem is "Onward Christian soldiers!"
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
””IRC Report 1 September 1939-30 June 1947 COMPLETE TEXT ON SEP. PAGE ”
“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross;
The Jews And The Concentration Camps:No Evidence Of Genocide”
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php...
“A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross”
“The Jews And The Concentration Camps:
“No Evidence Of Genocide"
-----
WHO TO BELIEVE:
1. A Multi-Billion Dollar, For-Profit, World-Wide Extortion Industry already Exposed in Thousands of Lies & "Contradictions"
OR
2. A NON-Profit, Reputable, Old and Established, Humanitarian Organization
ALONG with already debunked, brazen Lies:
-"Soap"....A LIE
-"Lampshades from human skin"...A LIE
<quoted text>
-----
The FACTS are there, BUT they're heavily censored and their Truth Tellers are Tormented, Tortured, and Worse"; especially, the Jewish Truth Tellers.
Remember:$ Trillions of Dollars and an entire, "Fraudulent Nazi Colony/ "State" is at risk if the Lie is Exposed completely!
The Ruthless & Genocidal Sadism so natural to Occupied Palestine's Zionist Butchers is evidence enough that the Holy-Co$t" is an overblown fraud; how could survivors/descendants etc of REAL Atrocities (as advertised) behave so cruelly toward Innocent, Native Palestinians:
Because Time Reveals ALL Truths, the Fact that the World's Greatest Fraud was bound to be exposed one day...
Well, that "Day" Happened just a few Years and confirms Thousands of Facts that conflict with "Gossip for Profit" i.s. Holy-Co$t Stories for BIG BUCK$$$$!
“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
"OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS RECORDS RELEASED
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"
SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...
-----
AMONG THE THOUSANDS OF CENSORED FRAUDS EXPOSED ARE:
“Simon Wiesenthal Center website uses newly altered 1944 Auschwitz photo!”
http://www.air-photo.com/english/1999_mark.ht...
“WW2 photos continue to be re-touched in attempts to support Holocaust 'eye-witness' stories:
1. In 1945 hundreds of civilian and camp photos were altered for the Nuremberg trials,
2. In 1978 Auschwitz air photos were marked for U.S. government publication, and
3. In 1999 the Auschwitz photo below was re-touched for a Holocaust promotion website.
EXCERPT “Since the photo was first published in 1978 it was not reprinted before inclusion on the 1999 Simon Wiesenthal Center website, which means the smoke was added in early 1999 just before the photo was shown on the site. If these Holocaust promtion groups believe mass-murders occurred they would not be continuing to alter photos to support their own 'eye-witnesses'.” CONTINUED
----
You'll note that negative reactions to this will be as Hate-Filled, Insulting, and Nasty as they are Fact Free.
No, One Race, Nationality, Ethnic Group etc has a Monopoly on either Good or Evil!
A few years ago in the Toronto Star, there was great photo of inmates working. Looked pretty healthy to me. in the front of the picture the shadow was on the left and on the back on the right. I have a whole book about those fakes.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
Go IDF !
Yes go, but where? They ran from Lebanon, they ran from Gaza, and not so long ago the top honcho was going to mobilise 75 000 soldiers to go back in . In fact he got nowhere because he could not take the casualties of an invasion. That is why he needs the Christian soldiers to pull his chesnuts out of the fire.. And you, fearless comedian, far from the front line, may be you should go there and help LOL
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out early on good behavior?
they let me out to do your mom, but i dont do jailhouse islamic convert filth....
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Yes go, but where? They ran from Lebanon, they ran from Gaza, and not so long ago the top honcho was going to mobilise 75 000 soldiers to go back in . In fact he got nowhere because he could not take the casualties of an invasion. That is why he needs the Christian soldiers to pull his chesnuts out of the fire.. And you, fearless comedian, far from the front line, may be you should go there and help LOL
I'd gladly help, if i was fit enough, but the IDF seem to have it under control without me... I mean taking pot shots at islamic rocket lobbing scum... whoo hoo what a blast... where do I sign ?

i'd like to be one of them crossing guards... i'd make every burka b!tch wait til.... well, forever... Got Burka, no pass... and of course every islamic male between 9 and 90...

i'm planning a bulldozer drive for israel, you know, because of what happened to that poor rachel corrie dozer.... can i count you in for a donation ?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Roobanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of rockets fired into Israel from the "unarmed" people of Gaza? My you're well informed or deformed.
You don't know what happen? Did you skip school or were you just dropped on that empty skull of yours?
Palestinians killed more Israeli Rachels than this misguided Rachel POS that danced in front of heavy equipment after smoking Hooka with her terrorist scum pals. Time to go for that GED, Einstein.
BRILLIANT

I feel for the poor dozer operator who fled oppression in russia to find a new life, only to be accused of murder by a careless clumsy oaf's relatives and filthy lying islamic supporters... that dipsh!ts parents should be sued for not teaching the dolt how to behave near heavy machinery...

rachel corrie's grave stone should read... I am such a clumsy oaf.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
J Evil Doers as people from Satan's Lair and Demonized Filth..
How's the hangover, old crone? Seen your little buddy 'Petesick' lately?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Your grave stone will be shaped like a fire hydrant and read, here's where your dog can p!ss and sh!t!
and it would be muy honor, as long as its not islamic scum....

oh wait... i'm being cremated, you fukthy idiot... but hopfully i'll getr to piss on wayb=nes graVE, before that.... hahahahahaha

an insult that will NEVER happen, is not an insult, you perverted fcuking tyndale douche....

go boBB for nickels like your champion mom and gma in hell.... you know, the two cheapest c*k suckers there.... NorthernBlight , Crimsh!t and Clovenhoof and your lovely Cup CheapWindow Cakes amsterdam...
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several tame and OK posts removed Bobbalina!! It's a scandal to be honest!! Peace to you and all at Port J
hahahahahaha you filthy whiney b!tch.... you had to always know your voice was worthless and perverted... at least the mods wised up....

hahahahahahahahahahaha... for allah wills that sh!t hahahahahahahaha
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the hangover, old crone? Seen your little buddy 'Petesick' lately?
yeah the islamic BINT is whining about her filthy voice being B A N N E D !!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha go Mods !
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

PUKESake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several tame and OK posts removed Bobbalina!! It's a scandal to be honest!! Peace to you and all at Port J
Need a tissue?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the islamic BINT is whining about her filthy voice being B A N N E D !!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha go Mods !
Dude, stop it with the "I hate Islam" stuff already; it's counterproductive and flat out prejudiced.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> It is definitively Israhell! And their national anthem is "Onward Christian soldiers!"
You must care soooo much for human rights. Tell me, why is it that I never hear about North Korea and Saudi Arabia from you? How 'bout Egypt and Lebanon?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, stop it with the "I hate Islam" stuff already; it's counterproductive and flat out prejudiced.
sorry, but nope....

counter productive... really... theres productiveness on the Blame Iz thread ????? gee... i love ya but... R E A L I T Y

this thread is a worthless sheithole, and muslims themselves are worthless shits usually violent ... so its kinda productive....

i think blaming jews is also "prejudiced" but the thread does,on topic... and everyone knows petesh!t is a golden caged islamic bint, and truly as deficient as her god and prophet stated she is... just the facts m'am,

lastly, you act like i'm here every day blaming muslims... so cute.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but nope....
counter productive... really... theres productiveness on the Blame Iz thread ????? gee... i love ya but... R E A L I T Y
this thread is a worthless sheithole, and muslims themselves are worthless shits usually violent ... so its kinda productive....
i think blaming jews is also "prejudiced" but the thread does,on topic... and everyone knows petesh!t is a golden caged islamic bint, and truly as deficient as her god and prophet stated she is... just the facts m'am,
You actually DO blame Muslims a lot. And Petey IS a nasty shit, but that doesn't give others the excuse to be hateful too.

And Muslim majority nations are not violent because they're Muslim. Violence, despite certain cultural, ethnic, historical or whatever kinds of aids, almost always arises from disparity; violence is certainly a direct offshoot of poverty.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

muslims

ISLAM IS SOMETHING LIKE CHRISTIANITY, IN ITS ORIGINAL MEANING OKAY, BUT IT HAS BEEN GROSSLY DISTORTED IN MANY WAYS, BOTH ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. ISLAM, DISTORTED BY THE FANATICS IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEIR WAHHABI AND SALAFI VERSIONS OF ISLAM THAT ARE VERY VIOLENT
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but nope....
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually DO blame Muslims a lot. And Petey IS a nasty shit, but that doesn't give others the excuse to be hateful too.
And Muslim majority nations are not violent because they're Muslim. Violence, despite certain cultural, ethnic, historical or whatever kinds of aids, almost always arises from disparity; violence is certainly a direct offshoot of poverty.
So basically when people come on here, call Jews all kinds of names and deny FACTS that the holocaust occurred or althetes not murdered in Munich, Leon klinghoffer not shot in a wheelchair and tossed into the ocean. Twa hijackings, bombs, suicide bombers etc that people should talk respectfully? You're kidding right. What's good for good is good for the gander. Fk then and the horse they rode in on. If you are respectful and civilized you will get same back. Otherwise, who cares.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically when people come on here, call Jews all kinds of names and deny FACTS that the holocaust occurred or althetes not murdered in Munich, Leon klinghoffer not shot in a wheelchair and tossed into the ocean. Twa hijackings, bombs, suicide bombers etc that people should talk respectfully? You're kidding right. What's good for good is good for the gander. Fk then and the horse they rode in on. If you are respectful and civilized you will get same back. Otherwise, who cares.
Chill yer tits dude. I'm just noticing that both the ProPalestine and ProIsrael sides are unfortunately filled with obviously less than sane or polite people. I happen to a Zionist myself, but that doesn't mean that one cannot find faults with Israel -- same goes for the Palestinians.

This is just me expressing my disappointment. Also; seeing people use "anti - Zionism" as a front for virulent prejudice rather than out of any actual concern for the situation in the Middle East.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,761 - 90,780 of114,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

634 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 716,318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 223,136
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Strength and Honor 171,434
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min RFD 1,399
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 19 min Xavier Breath 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Rider on the Storm 598,726
Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 27 min satyam 28
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Liam 529,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••