Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,536)

Showing posts 90,701 - 90,720 of114,955
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jim

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Strange, not one source except the Gospels printed some 150 years later ever heard of all these miracles. You can be sure that if the impossible became possible, then Roman scientists at the time would have taken a trip to Palestine to verify them. The period is quite well documented but nobody knows about those things. Strange!
And you are lost, seek out and get to know Jesus while there is time
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
`
Part # 1 about the beanie head creatures from the Black Lagoon, calling themselves god's chosen thieving Jews, that are war crime fugitive...
Lets look at these animals closer up, as thieving terrorist and serial killing settlers.
~http://www.youtube.com/watch? NR=1&v=dq1LK2qMwLA&fea ture=endscreen
Here is what some do in Pt Jefferson:
I believe the sheep in this video was named bobbalina

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm awake now. YAWN!
great jew

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
`
Part # 1 about the beanie head creatures from the Black Lagoon, calling themselves god's chosen thieving Jews, that are war crime fugitive...
Lets look at these animals closer up, as thieving terrorist and serial killing settlers.
~http://www.youtube.com/watch? NR=1&v=dq1LK2qMwLA&fea ture=endscreen
did you ever think about sticking a grenade up your but and pulling the pin.....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

great jew wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever think about sticking a grenade up your but and pulling the pin.....
I was actually going to ask you to do that, but oh well, you've beat me to the punch!
great jew

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually going to ask you to do that, but oh well, you've beat me to the punch!
that's right bitchface. I will always beat you..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'll just let Leo roll his eyes for me at that statement:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbg69s1Roh1rwb...
great jew

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
I'll just let Leo roll his eyes for me at that statement:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbg69s1Roh1rwb...
I advocate that you eat all the foreskins on your plate.......
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

great jew wrote:
<quoted text>I advocate that you eat all the foreskins on your plate.......
Wow. Stay classy, kiddo.
the big man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The Holocaust Shakedown 1 wrote:
`
`
The Holocaust Shakedown...are bank robbers and embezzlers and war crime fugitives from israel's machination machine, who are shaking down Countries, using our Country as their big bully ......pay or else..
Part # 1
listen here you little f''king gentile ..the Swiss paid those reperations cause they stole billions from haulcaust. Victims get that through you thick f..king skull ...
Oh by the way I saw you sucking of a horse on the internet ..how that go?
the big man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The Holocaust Shakedown 1 wrote:
`
`
The Holocaust Shakedown...are bank robbers and embezzlers and war crime fugitives from israel's machination machine, who are shaking down Countries, using our Country as their big bully ......pay or else..
Part # 1
my mistake you weren't blowing the. Horse you were bent over getting f..led by the horse
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

this is what those our right wing Americans/ war mongers... don' want u to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Truth About Israel - American Media Won't Tell You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rebel of Oz – Feb 28, 2013

America’s ruling crime families obviously can no longer be bothered pretending. The lies justifying their psychopathic actions have become so lame, it would be laughable if the situation was less grim.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not one of those people who believe that America only recently has turned bad. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a country born in genocide, slavery and wars of aggression. No other country, over the course of the past 150 years, has been involved in more wars and has murdered more foreign citizens. Its two main parties have proven to be little more than rivaling mobster clans, colluding to rape and plunder their own country and the rest of the world. The Republican mob represents the fascist wing of the New World Order, old bloodlines of European aristocracy intermarried with their Court Jews. The Democrat mob, on the other hand, represents the Judeo-Bolshevik wing of the New World Order, aiming for Jewish world domination and the extinction or enslavement of all non-Jews.

The current push for disarming the American people is a tell-tale sign that things are about to get worse. You only need to look back at history, what happens after governments disarm their populations.*

In 1911, the crypto-Jewish Young Turks disarmed Turkish citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 1.5 million Armenian Christians.

In 1929, the Judeo-Bolsheviks disarmed Russian citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 20 million Russian and Ukrainian Christians.

In 1935, China disarmed its citizens, followed by the murder of 20 million citizens after Mao’s rise to power.

In 1956, Cambodia disarmed its citizens, followed by the murder of 1 million citizens under Pol Pot.

In 1964, Guatemala disarmed its citizens, shortly followed by the CIA orchestrated murder of over 100,000 Mayan Indians.

In 1970, Uganda disarmed its citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 300,000 Christian citizens.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rambone wrote:
Rebel of Oz – Feb 28, 2013
America’s ruling crime families obviously can no longer be bothered pretending. The lies justifying their psychopathic actions have become so lame, it would be laughable if the situation was less grim.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not one of those people who believe that America only recently has turned bad. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a country born in genocide, slavery and wars of aggression. No other country, over the course of the past 150 years, has been involved in more wars and has murdered more foreign citizens. Its two main parties have proven to be little more than rivaling mobster clans, colluding to rape and plunder their own country and the rest of the world. The Republican mob represents the fascist wing of the New World Order, old bloodlines of European aristocracy intermarried with their Court Jews. The Democrat mob, on the other hand, represents the Judeo-Bolshevik wing of the New World Order, aiming for Jewish world domination and the extinction or enslavement of all non-Jews.
The current push for disarming the American people is a tell-tale sign that things are about to get worse. You only need to look back at history, what happens after governments disarm their populations.*
In 1911, the crypto-Jewish Young Turks disarmed Turkish citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 1.5 million Armenian Christians.
In 1929, the Judeo-Bolsheviks disarmed Russian citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 20 million Russian and Ukrainian Christians.
In 1935, China disarmed its citizens, followed by the murder of 20 million citizens after Mao’s rise to power.
In 1956, Cambodia disarmed its citizens, followed by the murder of 1 million citizens under Pol Pot.
In 1964, Guatemala disarmed its citizens, shortly followed by the CIA orchestrated murder of over 100,000 Mayan Indians.
In 1970, Uganda disarmed its citizens, shortly followed by the murder of 300,000 Christian citizens.
Let talk about our own US backyard worst than Asia and latin America, so ?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Introduction by Paul Powers – March 4, 2013

The legacy of Rothschild Zionist agent, dual American and Israeli citizen, son of a rabbi, and architect of the U.S. Patriot Act Michael Chertoff lives on. The former “chief” of DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has been gone since 2009 but the seeds of his foundation are coming into true fruition with the recent introduction of the General Atomics “domestic” surveillance Predator drone (operated by remote control with no pilot on board).

DHS customized specifications include but not limited to:

1) The ability to identify any human being with a gun.

2) Signals interception to capture (record) cell phone conversations.

3) Direction finding technology to find out where the cell phone conversation took place.

A predator is defined thusly; one that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for ones own gain. This must be seen for what it is. George Orwell’s 1984 delivered directly to the American people via the military industrial complex. In what was most likely intended to be an act of defiance to his puppet masters, president Eisenhower (former General and overseer of the murder of millions of defenseless Germans after world war II) warned the world about the military industrial complex with his farewell address to the nation in 1961. In all likelihood, he was unwittingly and unknowingly being used to fulfill the occult doctrine of “Truth or Consequences”. I quote from page 56 of Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare by Michael A. Hoffman II.

“If the truth of what the cryptocracy has perpetrated is grasped and acted upon, the consequences for the conspirators will be annihilation. But if the people fail to perceive the truth or fail to act on their perception, thus rendering unto the Process a kind of tacit consent born of apathy, amnesia and abulia, the consequences for the conspirators will be a giant step in the advancement of their system of control, that is to say ever tighter bonds of enslavement of humanity.”

These brilliant words of wisdom ring much truer today than when they were written in 2001. Enslavement of humanity in general and America in particular has been on the fast track since “9/11&#8243; and the United States of America domestic Predator drone is a huge step closer towards a universal one world slave state.
the big man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Let talk about our own US backyard worst than Asia and latin America, so ?
lets talk about the ten million Jews murdered by the Nazi.s.during world war two.dumb ass.....
the big man

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lord
I pray that. The ten million Jewish people murdered by the evil German nazi.pay$$%%%%%%% for there crimes the Jewish people just want justice
And we want the world to know the truth....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

the big man wrote:
<quoted text>listen here you little f''king gentile ..the Swiss paid those reperations cause they stole billions from haulcaust. Victims get that through you thick f..king skull ...
Oh by the way I saw you sucking of a horse on the internet ..how that go?
Wrong the Swiss did not pay because there were millions in the Swiss Banks. They were forced to pay to get on the American banking markets. it was blackmail pure an simple. The Jews forced on Switzerland a law preventing holocaust denial. They they went for the banks which could not defend themselve without breaking the law. Bankers and lawyers would have been jailed for denial.( I would put the whole lot in jail for any other reason, any time). In any case, how much money would poor East European Jews put in Swiss banks in the thirties after the gread depression. The whold story was a scam, implemented with the usual chutzpah. Brilliant I must say. Not one penny reached the alleged victims. The lawyers stole the lot.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

the big man wrote:
Lord
I pray that. The ten million Jewish people murdered by the evil German nazi.pay$$%%%%%%% for there crimes the Jewish people just want justice
And we want the world to know the truth....
If 10 millions Jews were murdered by the Germans, why does the American Jewish committee of the Synagogue Council stated that there were 15,6 million Jews in 1939 and 15,7 million in 1947 an increase of 100 000 more . Are you accusing the venerable Jewish organisation of lying? What are you? A dangerous anti-semite?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

jim wrote:
<quoted text> And you are lost, seek out and get to know Jesus while there is time
I would rather talk to the Old Man than to the son. At least I might get some answers to the puzzle. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,701 - 90,720 of114,955
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

588 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min sweets2360 720,011
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Sayin 532,340
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min passing by 256,371
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,215
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Buck Crick 224,012
Tony Dungy was right 1 hr dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 1 hr pawan 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••