Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#102098 Feb 28, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102099 Feb 28, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
titledpost/who-lied/the-real-t errorists
More rubbish from the addled, poorly designed site of the Spammy the bigot.
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102100 Feb 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
mongoliod?
Did you mean to say 'mongoloid', or is that just the spelling of your surname?
does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102101 Feb 28, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102102 Feb 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
why you sniff my dogs as**
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102103 Feb 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102104 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
You have a questionable taste in sexual fantasies derived from racially based exploitation movies. Oh well, that's your issue!
IsraeliTerrorJew s Epitaph

Mount Sinai, NY

#102105 Feb 28, 2013
`

~

When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.

Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.

And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102106 Feb 28, 2013
IsraeliTerrorJews Epitaph wrote:
`
~
When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.
Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.
And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KqnPqV5XhmgXX
'but we and the majority of the International Community '

Lofty garbage, old lady. You're a joke.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

#102108 Feb 28, 2013
`

~

I'm a proud Holocaust Denier and you can be one too!

Just write to:

Institute for Historical Review

P.O. Box 2739

Newport Beach, California

The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..

Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.

Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..

Find the real Truth and become a proud Holocaust Denier,.... just like moi!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#102110 Feb 28, 2013
A Proud Holocaust Denier wrote:
`
~
Just write to:
P.O. Box 2739
The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..
Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.
Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???

You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

#102111 Feb 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???
You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
`

~

Sorry George!

I know the Truth and i'm a proud Holocaust Denier, that would appreciate you not posting me with your jewish occultist lies again.

Kindly remain, a Holocaust Denier
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

#102112 Feb 28, 2013
`

~

When these pro-israeli terrorist post you, just tell them that you are a proud Holocaust Denier and that you don't waste your time on filth that support Jew's Terrorism.

My friends, your Spirit is from a Higher and Greater Force and don't be deceived by these israeli terrorizing creatures, that are the aberration and abomination of your short tested life.

Let the Fruitage of the Spirit come into your hearts and cherish it and never let it go.

Look at Galatians 5-22 and read about the Fruitage of the Spirit, that begins with love.

We are Free thinkers that are the same Free thinkers that were founders of this Country, USA, who love God and Jesus Christ and would never ever steer the Righteous of hearts in the wrong direction....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102113 Feb 28, 2013
`
~
Just write to:
P.O. Box 2739
How tasteful.

Funny how you assume that just by saying "JEWS" your denial would be legitimised by y'all haters here; and yet, would you call the Slavs, the Roma, gay people, Jehova's Witnesses, Catholic priests, and Balkan Muslims liars? They were targeted too. You gonna take that chance kiddo?
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#102114 Feb 28, 2013
`
~
Just write to:
P.O. Box 2739
that institute for historical review is a nazi' skin head s. PO box set up in California I got a PO box too..
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

#102115 Feb 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How tasteful.
Funny how you assume that just by saying "JEWS" your denial would be legitimised by y'all haters here; and yet, would you call the Slavs, the Roma, gay people, Jehova's Witnesses, Catholic priests, and Balkan Muslims liars? They were targeted too. You gonna take that chance kiddo?
~

`

All thee above stated that they never saw one gassed jew. But we went through this once before and you were proven to be a liar.

Just like you stated you were a woman with a daughter in her twenties living in Meixco and couple pages back you stated you were a man. You dont know what you are, do you?

Read this: Galatians 5:22-23

New International Version (NIV)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Whatever and whoever you are, seek the Truth and dont post us anymore, until you do.

signed; a Proud Holocaust Denirer!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102116 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
~
`
All thee above stated that they never saw one gassed jew. But we went through this once before and you were proven to be a liar.
Just like you stated you were a woman with a daughter in her twenties living in Meixco and couple pages back you stated you were a man. You dont know what you are, do you?
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Whatever and whoever you are, seek the Truth and dont post us anymore, until you do.
Wow, no source and yet you confidently state that "not one of them saw them being gassed." Bullshit.
Let's see a link for the Roma:
http://www.un.org/en/holocaustremembrance/doc...

The UN keeps VERY good records.

Why do you care if I say I'm a woman/guy/person? Tell you what -- I'll just say I'm a pink pony and we'll leave it at that. You're a little too confused as to how guessing genders works on the internet.

Also; when did I say I am in my 20s? That'd be awesome, but I'm a little too old to be fantasising about my college years.

Kinda freaky how stalkerish you are about me! Do you have a crush? How cute.
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102117 Feb 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The demons are especially bothering you today, aren't they, little boy? Are they telling you to to dodge the fact that you're being watched?
would you like me to smack the taste of Jewish foreskins out of you mouth?
great jew

Baltimore, MD

#102118 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
~
`
you goyim you know nothing moron you know. Nothing of history and you facts and. Figures are outright lies......
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

#102119 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>that institute for historical review is a nazi' skin head s. PO box set up in California I got a PO box too..
`

~

Is your PO box in a zoo, with baboons?

Learn to spell Mongoloid..... another transient idiot on the prowl, looking for this site's Historical Truth seekers.

Love how this trolling flake is pretending to know about the Holocaust Institution i had posted before, for the good of hearts.

The only institution this Mongoloid knows about is his own caged Thorizine institution, where he looks and was trained to begs for others used cigarette buds, that "it" would do anything for, and i mean anything.

Its medication time....Hpizzle!.... and now get lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near 2 min MUQ2 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 268,931
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 21 min Doctor REALITY 1
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 23 min -TheExam- 1,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min WasteWater 5,557
Are your friends keeping you from accepting JES... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Osmius 809,992
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 574,161
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,222
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web