Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,501 - 90,520 of 115,458 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
`
^55
Good morning Petesake..we have a video for you, that you might like to view!
This Video sums up the Talmudic demonized Tribal Jewry lies and jews distortion of real reality.
Truth must be guarded by the Righteousness of good-willed human beings, that have Truth in their hearts and spirits and held it in an unbreakable bond of love and loyalty to the One True Almighty God, who is out Creator.
You can live in an Occultist Jew reality if you want to, they are from the dark-side of life.
Talmud and Zionist radical terrorist Jews are demonized Satanic Devil Helpers in their surreal reality of endless lying wickedness and biased racist prejudice bigotry is their veiled ancestral heritage.
The only other option is to follow the narrow winding road to the Beacon of Light, to the Light and way for all good-willed human beings to see and follow. Jesus Christ the man was not a Jew, but a man of of Truth and our 'Exemplar". Jesus denounced and condemned the "Pharisaic Pharisaism Oral Cult" that was/is the precursor to Jews' written Evils in books called the Talmuds.
View the video below and see and judge for yourselves, if what I posted is the Truth or is a Lie.
Knowing the Truth of/by accurate knowledge will set you free from the World of Evilness and Wickedness, and is the start to the gateway and journey to Everlasting Eternal Life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
`

~`

This site is blessed by Godly Truths you've posted,.... Wayne!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

DENG wrote:
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the years later the Jews are as Obdurate as they were in Christ's day. A very crucial lesson for mankind during these dangerous days in world affairs.
YOU COME HERE IN A VULGAR AND THREATENING AND TERRORIST MANNER AND ADVOCATING VIOLENCE, MURDER AND TERROR AND IT CAN BE SAID IF OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES A COP WOULD PROBABLY COME TO VISIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.
<quoted text>
In the olden days, China had to suffer the Mongol invasions for which the Great Wall was built. Now the entire world is suffering the same Mongols without the possibility of a wall. Not a pretty prospect. The Mongols got defeated in those years. The Neo Mongols will be defeated the same way.
Brit expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Sadly! In the 21st Century civilised Human Beings daily await the next abomination of that mindless cult, known as Judism. The self proclaimed "Master Race", "Chosen People". Is this a result of inbreeding for 2000 years?

Hitler in recent times had the same idea!

The Atheist aged 82.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
OMG, what a joke!
You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!
You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.
You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.
That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".
It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
Excellent Bobblina! This 'nogoodbody' is a blithering idiot of epic proportions ... possibly an obese delinquent .... sometimes I wonder why we even answer the drivel-filled ****
Brit expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

ps. Before the Pope/Rabi/Imam does! LOL.
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Bobblina! This 'nogoodbody' is a blithering idiot of epic proportions ... possibly an obese delinquent .... sometimes I wonder why we even answer the drivel-filled ****
`

`~

hi Petesake, do you see posting # 101942 and 3 101947....on page # 4526

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`~
hi Petesake, do you see posting # 101942 and 3 101947....on page # 4526
The pages/numberings are different here Bobblina but I think I know the ones ... excellent as per usual.... these Israeliphile trolls here have no credibility anymore my friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
`
For the Record.
#5002 Tuesday 3:00 PM
To the Administrators and Moderators of this Topix forum and President of Topix..
"Final Notice" to a show cause action and any and all future actions based on my lawyers recommendation..
I'd like to put you on final notice, that I "Sands" poster, as an individual and collectively will not tolerate my Freedoms and Liberties to be stepped on by Topix's Moderators and Topix's prejudiced deletions.
I'm going to consult a lawyer, if i find that any of my postings have been deleted on this page #4525 and page #4526 of: "blaming Israel for the carnage", while pro-Israeli radicals and extremist are supporting israeli terrorism and their Palestinian hate posting remain intact, my were removed, which is both discriminatory and biased towards people of color, that are being victimized by israeli jews Tyranny and War Crimes and their Machination Machine of Bigotry, that you've become part of when dleting my and other anti- israeli Jew Terrorism, War Crimes and Crime against Humanity...
This notice along with these pages is going to be copied and saved and so is this entire page I've posted my concern notice on.
You are discriminating against me, my freedoms of speech and my posting Voice for/of the innocent Palestinian people jew terrorist plight.
...i represent in my views hatred for evil and not decent Jews, but Topix's forum is showing bias towards us non-jews who speak out against israel's Evils, you've left yourselves open to a class A action based on what my attorney says and recommends.
I haven't seen these posts ... the chances are even your complaints were removed which is scandalous .... great post though and great arguments in favour of justice and a voice for the outrageously oppressed peoples in Palestinian Territories.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
The pages/numberings are different here Bobblina but I think I know the ones ... excellent as per usual.... these Israeliphile trolls here have no credibility anymore my friend.
Still desperate for approval, sympathy and friends, aren't you, little boy?

They watch you.
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
`

~`

Thanks Petesake!
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen these posts ... the chances are even your complaints were removed which is scandalous .... great post though and great arguments in favour of justice and a voice for the outrageously oppressed peoples in Palestinian Territories.
Thanks again Petesake!

......and by you repling to my posting, its there for all to see on your reply for the future on record.

My computer is being messed with, so i'm going to post over at Wayne's office and ask him to help me. i'm tired of having my posting scrutinized by bigots and racists for Terrorist Israel...

This is going to stop legally if i have to and no favortism will be tolorated by me on this site....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobblina Sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again Petesick!
......and by you repling to my posting, its there for all to see on your reply for the future on record.
My computer is being messed with, so i'm going to post over at Wayne's office and ask him to help me. i'm tired of having my posting scrutinized by bigots and racists for Terrorist Israel...
This is going to stop legally if i have to and no favortism will be tolorated by me on this site....
Sure, old lady. You're a real farce to be reckoned with, aren't you?
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

~`

``

This site thanks you Petesake and Wayne and friends,

We'll always be indebted to you Petesake and Wayne and yours Truth-seeking friends on this Historical site, that jews wanted to dismember for "blaming israel Jews for their carnage' for the longest time.

This will always be a Truth-seekers site, that tribal jewry is void of and their present has been put in abeyance from their lies.

.... and they have no say in Godly Truth on this site, but to be observers and watchers on the sidelines as ratty mocking hecklers in total despair from their fading destiny as chosen untermenschen.

*(Video of Dr, William Peirce deleted by Topix)

This is a great Video above by Dr. William Pierce and it explains Jew's Lies, Deceptions and Distortions of reality and the poor Germans people that were persecuted by Jew's anti-German propaganda.

Adolph Hitler was a Jew's scapegoat and was painted by Zion Jew Media as a monster, when Jews "Declared War on Germany" on March 1933...

*(Article of Jews Declaration of War with Germany again deleted by Topix)

Jews had ruined Germany in World War 1, with their unscrupulously subverting treasonous ways and Jews' wanted Marxist Communism Ideology in Germany's government.

This is the same Jew Marxism government that murdered over 100 million non-jews and Christians in the Jew Revolution in Russia, between 1917 and 1945. Hitler wanted no part of Communism with its Jews Traitors in Germany and asked them to leave.

Hitler forbid Jews to be in charge of News Media, or to hold any position that would let them control Germany's destiny for freedoms and liberties for its German people.

There was not one single shed of evidence, nor one Jewish body ever found gassed to death in Germany, by its German people.

The Holocaust is a Jewish Fable and a War Crime Lie, by Jews' and their co-rat collaborators.

The sooner we understand this fact and truth about Jews pantheon of endless god of gog lies, the sooner we can adopt Hitler's concern about Jew Marxist Cult of Evilness and wickedness.

Lets Dismantle Israel's Communist Marxist Criminal Lair of hate and Evil Doers and lets end the Palestinians long endless pain and suffering. It's righteous for Palestinians and it's righteous for us Americans too, so lets do it now, for the sake of innocent lives!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again Petesake!
The world is partly under Satanic control my friend ... as you know I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ... they pledge allegiance to Satan and the 33 degree level but I believe the Lord God has other plans for these demonic rats. Keep the records safe and my best thoughts go to all at Port Jefferson.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off you Harassing despicable Jew piece of shit. 28,000 posts and not a humane word about the innocent children murdered by your Jew satanic brothers in the shit hole they wrongly call 'Israel'
You saw them last week, didn't you, little boy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ....
*sniff*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
~`
``
We'll always be indebted to you Petesake and Wayne and yours Truth-seeking friends on this Historical site, that jews wanted to dismember for "blaming israel Jews for their carnage' for the longest time.
This will always be a Truth-seekers site, that tribal jewry is void of and their present has been put in abeyance from their lies.
.... and they have no say in Godly Truth on this site, but to be observers and watchers on the sidelines as ratty mocking hecklers in total despair from their fading destiny as chosen untermenschen.
This is a great Video above by Dr. William Pierce and it explains Jew's Lies, Deceptions and Distortions of reality and the poor Germans people that were persecuted by Jew's anti-German propaganda.
Adolph Hitler was a Jew's scapegoat and was painted by Zion Jew Media as a monster, when Jews "Declared War on Germany" on March 1933...
Jews had ruined Germany in World War 1, with their unscrupulously subverting treasonous ways and Jews' wanted Marxist Communism Ideology in Germany's government.
This is the same Jew Marxism government that murdered over 100 million non-jews and Christians in the Jew Revolution in Russia, between 1917 and 1945. Hitler wanted no part of Communism with its Jews Traitors in Germany and asked them to leave.
Hitler forbid Jews to be in charge of News Media, or to hold any position that would let them control Germany's destiny for freedoms and liberties for its German people.
There was not one single shed of evidence, nor one Jewish body ever found gassed to death in Germany, by its German people.
The Holocaust is a Jewish Fable and a War Crime Lie, by Jews' and their co-rat collaborators.
The sooner we understand this fact and truth about Jews pantheon of endless god of gog lies, the sooner we can adopt Hitler's concern about Jew Marxist Cult of Evilness and wickedness.
Lets Dismantle Israel's Communist Marxist Criminal Lair of hate and Evil Doers and lets end the Palestinians long endless pain and suffering. It's righteous for Palestinians and it's righteous for us Americans too, so lets do it now, for the sake of innocent lives!
Thanks Bobblina for such kind and true words. I said recently I was taught to hate Hitler all throughout my childhood . Mis-education! The guy cared for his people .... the Jews brought the misery of WW2 onto humankind and will no doubt start WW3 with their incessant and evil pilfering of the world's gold and resources.
Bobblina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is partly under Satanic control my friend ... as you know I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ... they pledge allegiance to Satan and the 33 degree level but I believe the Lord God has other plans for these demonic rats. Keep the records safe and my best thoughts go to all at Port Jefferson.
`

~``

exactly Petesake..

"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him".

Revelation 12-9
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
~`
``
did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too.
u
say hi to northern blight and cupcakes, the next time you and jopey abuse their face...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too.
u
say hi to northern blight and cupcakes, the next time you and jopey abuse their face...
Tales From Ratty cont/

Poor Ratty. Ratty had been playing Anul FanNy for quite some time but wanted to get back on all fours again: Ratty was poking his shit head out of a local grid as traffic whizzed by:

"did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too" Squealed the Rat.

The verminous little shit then jumped a few sewer pipes and dived into a pile of shit for supper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min shyam 4,863
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 93,806
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 533,264
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min MUQ1 256,837
Cars.......and then REAL CARS 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min ROCCO 721,881
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 21 min MUQ1 36,543
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 224,510
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••