Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Saint James, NY

#101832 Feb 24, 2013
`

`

Lets pledge an allegiance to Israeli terrorist jews and Illegitimate Israel over our own Ig-nation. Now who would do that?

http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/news/con...
the big jewish adonis

Philadelphia, PA

#101833 Feb 24, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is happening, why should I be insulted like this just for quoting the Bible, what kind of thread is this, Woe !! to the moderator for letting it happen.
The big Jewish adonis is obnoxious, it's because he ran out of steam from drinking strong spirits, so he got fitted with a Palestinian liver, unfortunately for him the prisoner saw what was coming so he swallowed a Jewish charm that of course reversed his chemistry so now the big Jewish adomis pisses out clean water and the urine stays inside.
boo hoo you little cry baby grow a pair you little Mary can't stand the heat get the kitchen...you spineless little worm
Ivan the bloody dictator

Joué-lés-tours, France

#101834 Feb 24, 2013
the big jewish adonis wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo you little cry baby grow a pair you little Mary can't stand the heat get the kitchen...you spineless little worm
May many pigs inseminate you.
the big jewish adonis

Philadelphia, PA

#101835 Feb 24, 2013
Go cry to the moderator you pansy ...I got a idea grow a pair ..stop ratting me out to the authorities ..SNITCH..

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101836 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>boo hoo you little cry baby grow a pair you little Mary can't stand the heat get the kitchen...you spineless little worm
How long since your prison stretch, hick?
the big jewish adonis

Philadelphia, PA

#101837 Feb 24, 2013
Ivan the bloody dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
May many pigs inseminate you.
listen to me you nazi I know your type hanging out at the playground. Wearing only a raincoat and a pocket full of candy ..I bet your a German pig farmer.send us your picture we want to nominate you for mongoliod of the year..or will use it for a poster promoting abortion.

An NFL Fan

USA

#101838 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>listen to me you nazi I know your type hanging out at the playground. Wearing only a raincoat and a pocket full of candy ..I bet your a German pig farmer.send us your picture we want to nominate you for mongoliod of the year..or will use it for a poster promoting abortion.
Nicely expressed, hayseed. Why not just type 'duh HEW'? It will save you time and mental stress.
the big jewish adonis

Philadelphia, PA

#101839 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How long since your prison stretch, hick?
I see you got. Alot of energy what did you just slaughter one of you pigs and eat it's prostate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#101840 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I see you got. Alot of energy what did you just slaughter one of you pigs and eat it's prostate.
Wow. That was a VERY helpful spelling and syntax lesson for everyone, rube.
your teachers must have been impressed by your incredible abilities with language.
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101841 Feb 24, 2013
I hereby promise NFL and ratload the two gay lovers wife and wife.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101842 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I got a ideology for you .......smack yourself in the nose....then have you. Uncle tom insert his head up your ass I bet its a perfect fit.
Are you describing your dreams? Oh dear, I think those warrant a trip to the psychologist!

An NFL Fan

USA

#101843 Feb 24, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
I hereby promise NFL and ratload the two gay lovers wife and wife.
Well THAT one made a tremendous amount of sense, didn't it, hick? Would you like me to help you look up a remedial English teacher in your dusty township?
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101844 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That was a VERY helpful spelling and syntax lesson for everyone, rube.
your teachers must have been impressed by your incredible abilities with language.
we finally got you number you've been exposed ...your a walking talking BJ..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101845 Feb 24, 2013
LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
`
`
Lets pledge an allegiance to Israeli terrorist jews and Illegitimate Israel over our own Ig-nation. Now who would do that?
http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/news/con...
Your mum, for one.
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#101846 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I got a ideology for you .......smack yourself in the nose....then have you. Uncle tom insert his head up your ass I bet its a perfect fit.
Well big jewish scatological brain, you should go back to your boyfriend and get plugged. With a name like Adonis, you probably have a lot of them...
orion

#101847 Feb 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you describing your dreams? Oh dear, I think those warrant a trip to the psychologist!
I agree, he is not real, he must have been invented with a grammophone inside..LOL
orion

#101848 Feb 24, 2013
the big man wrote:
I am a pure blood Jewish man all other races are inferior to the god like Jewish people among you I Comand you to bow before the Jewish gods among you ..
You mean, I find one after all. You must be pure blood Turko finn Mongol Khazar crossed with a yemenite camel and a berber plate of cous cous. Yes indeed, I bow down to you, you are Superman after all!
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101849 Feb 24, 2013
I got a job for ratloader my septic tank needs cleaning.ratload can swim to the bottom and all around and clean the walls..and he will be rewarded for his good deeds ..I will let you keep ten gallons of whatever you find.
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Saint James, NY

#101850 Feb 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum, for one.
`

`

`

My mum is a true blue Irish lassie and was quite a beautiful loving compassionate lady who hated Tyrants and left Englands rule, and my mum was "not" a self professed Convert Talmudic Jew like you and your mummy mum were/is.

In your own words on this site you've stated: that you are a Sephardic Jewish she Troll from Mexcant and your daughter is a loose and wild Mexihump that loves to wallow in your kinds of evil depravity! You father has new teeth thanks to a Jewish Administrator in Mexijoooolaapayiola land/.

You're pledging allegiance to Israeli jew Terrorist every-time you defend them cowardly war crime filthy bovines.

Don't post us again, you and your alter ego NFL are disgusting and sickening to us Truthseekers.
The great Jewish State

Philadelphia, PA

#101851 Feb 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>You mean, I find one after all. You must be pure blood Turko finn Mongol Khazar crossed with a yemenite camel and a berber plate of cous cous. Yes indeed, I bow down to you, you are Superman after all!
if your head was squeezed I bet shat would come out your eyes mouth ears and nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 100,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 670,394
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 8 min Tony 30
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Tony 6,148
the telomere 1 hr Kimberly2017 3
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 1 hr Kimberly2017 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr RiversideRedneck 980,183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web