Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#101863 Feb 24, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
People can see you're a lowlife obnoxious and highly unpleasant Jew who, with every post, align your miserable self to the murderous, sickening Jews of Israel. You only come here to spread your message of shit and misery to good people here. Attempting to violate a poster's mother here is a new low I see you've stooped to in your Rat gutter AdvoRAT. Good luck with it all. The Jews in Israel remain however murderous, thieving, lying scum
Why do the Anglicans watch you? Why have the Catholics, Anglicans, Jews and Free Masons formed a coalition to watch you? Tell us a bout your psychiatric history, Pete?

Why is the Free Mason are unrelenting in their vigil?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101864 Feb 24, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the Anglicans watch you? Why have the Catholics, Anglicans, Jews and Free Masons formed a coalition to watch you? Tell us a bout your psychiatric history, Pete?
Why is the Free Mason are unrelenting in their vigil?
That little freak is finally beginning to catch on to the fact that he's being closely monitored.
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101865 Feb 24, 2013
Fear the ignorant for there lies spread like cancer

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101866 Feb 24, 2013
One demonic Jew rolled in to JustUSJEWs, ANil FanNY and the other Jew demons,
AdvoRAT etc

and they wonder why people hate Jews!

May the Lord God. Great Master of Creation save the world, save us from these demonic, Satanic Jews.

Location hidden

#101867 Feb 24, 2013
May the Lord God, Great Master of Creation, IN HIS MERCY, save us ...

Location hidden

#101868 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That little freak is finally beginning to catch on to the fact that he's being closely monitored.
Really? Dream on and slither on Serpent you disgusting Obdurate and despicable Jew.

USA

#101870 Feb 24, 2013
Petesick wrote:
One demonic Jew rolled in to JustUSJEWs, ANil FanNY and the other Jew demons,
AdvoRAT etc
and they wonder why people hate Jews!
May the Lord God. Great Master of Creation save the world, save us from these demonic, Satanic Jews.
Your upbeat mood is infectious, little boy! You're being watched and you know it.

Location hidden

#101871 Feb 24, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil Satanist Jews and the devil-worshipping freemasons of Liverpool, UK have a lot in common with you then Anus FaNNY ... but the Lord God may have other plans.
What did the son of the Father of Creation have to say ... and just before the JEws murdered him? Here is an example of Christ's key address to Jews who were plotting his crucifixion. Please understand the magnitude of these words at this time in the Life of Christ on earth:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

This is the MESSIAH speaking in John's Gospel. Two thousand years later the Jews are as Obdurate as they were in Christ's day. A very crucial lesson for mankind during these dangerous days in world affairs.

USA

#101873 Feb 24, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the years later the Jews are as Obdurate as they were in Christ's day. A very crucial lesson for mankind during these dangerous days in world affairs.
Is it now 'blathering time' for you, little boy?
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101874 Feb 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

`

`

`

You are without a doubt the dumbest jerk-off we've ever seen on this site.

You definitely have no life, no education and you sponge off of Society. You're boring us with your silly redundant posting and imbecilic gibberish, 24/7. Have some pride and dignity as a semi-illiterate, that comes from john hagee grubbing parasite parents.

And neither does your alter recluse ego Advocate have any sort of life too...

USA

#101875 Feb 24, 2013
LilCumcake from Assjamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`

You are without a doubt the dumbest jerk-off we've ever seen on this site.
You definitely have no life, no education and you sponge off of Society. g parasite parents.
And neither does your alter recluse ego Advocate have any sort of life too...
I see that along with that freakish 'Petesick', you're also a charter member of the Good Mood Club, old lady.
tommy

New York, NY

#101876 Feb 24, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
Yeah I saw that movie Jenin Jenin and I'm telling you any adult that kills innocent children should themselves be killed no matter what group or country they are from. If a child is killed with an american bomb the ameruican's are the terrorist. The same goes for any country in the world I don't care who they are they are murderers cold blooded murderers adn there is plenty of blood on every countries hends so this surgical murdering or storing murder weapons near schools or any of it is the same thing MURDER. Just because you are from one country or another has nothing to do with it. There have been plenty of acts of terrorism by the US, Israel, and the Arab countries. Murde is murder so who ever said this is not a fair minded person. This is how people justify murder in their own minds. It is all wrong.
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101877 Feb 24, 2013
The dead know only one thing.....that it is better to be alive.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101878 Feb 24, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
People can see you're a lowlife obnoxious and highly unpleasant Jew who, with every post, align your miserable self to the murderous, sickening Jews of Israel. You only come here to spread your message of shit and misery to good people here. Attempting to violate a poster's mother here is a new low I see you've stooped to in your Rat gutter AdvoRAT. Good luck with it all. The Jews in Israel remain however murderous, thieving, lying scum
Key words in your post being "Jew," seeing as how no matter how impartial you pretend to be, you're still a lying sack of shit.

Welcome to the internet. Deal with it, laddie.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101880 Feb 24, 2013
LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
...the key words in your posting is/are "Jew" too,...like "Jew Convert" "Jew Troll", "Jew Hypocrite", "Jew Serial Killers", "Jew War Crime Criminal", "Jew Fugitive", "Jew Cyber Terrorist" "Jew Liars" "Jew Deceiver" "Jew Thieves", "Jew Parasites", "Jew Ghouls", "Jew Conniver" .... and so forth and so on!
Welcome to the internet. Deal with it, Convert Talmudic Jew!
Ahhh yes, the very definition of "fairness" and "intelligence." Tell me, do you still stave of your loneliness and fear of women with the internet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101881 Feb 24, 2013
YOU SEEM TO THINK YOUR VULGARISM, LIKE THE JEWISH OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE, IS CUTE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that along with that freakish 'Petesick', you're also a charter member of the Good Mood Club, old lady.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101882 Feb 24, 2013
vul·gar (vlgr)

adj.

1. Crudely indecent.

a. Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
b. Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish. See Synonyms at common.

c. Offensively excessive in self-display or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.

3. Spoken by or expressed in language spoken by the common people; vernacular: the technical and vulgar names for an animal species.

4. Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.
[Middle English, from Latin vulgris, from vulgus, the common people.]

ANOTHER GOOD WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU: BOORISH???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#101883 Feb 24, 2013
Peteskank wrote:

<quoted text>

What did the years later the Jews are as Obdurate as they were in Christ's day. A very crucial lesson for mankind during these dangerous days in world affairs.

YOU COME HERE IN A VULGAR AND THREATENING AND TERRORIST MANNER AND ADVOCATING VIOLENCE, MURDER AND TERROR AND IT CAN BE SAID IF OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES A COP WOULD PROBABLY COME TO VISIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

#101884 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Peteskank wrote:

YOU COME HERE IN A VULGAR AND THREATENING AND TERRORIST MANNER AND ADVOCATING VIOLENCE, MURDER AND TERROR AND IT CAN BE SAID IF OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES A COP WOULD PROBABLY COME TO VISIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.
<quoted text>
It's called freedom of speech, racist dork. It's something you wouldn't have any idea about. I stand in wonder at such a lecture from a North Korean slob who continually enjoys talking of war, torture and death.

Are you a hypocritical minion from a backward fiefdom?

USA

#101885 Feb 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
from vulgus, the common people.]
ANOTHER GOOD WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU: BOORISH???
<quoted text>
Tall words from a foreign creep who doesn't even understand what I wrote.
Of course, you sheepish people are accustomed to saying 'yes' on command, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min AussieBobby 261,669
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 548,631
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 750,680
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,467
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min WasteWater 4,771
Renee Zellweger: Turned into a real Beauty 18 min andet1987 1
Last Word + 2 40 min andet1987 854
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 602,173
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search