Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,521)

Showing posts 90,401 - 90,420 of114,621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

the big jewish adonis wrote:
<quoted text>listen to me you nazi I know your type hanging out at the playground. Wearing only a raincoat and a pocket full of candy ..I bet your a German pig farmer.send us your picture we want to nominate you for mongoliod of the year..or will use it for a poster promoting abortion.
Nicely expressed, hayseed. Why not just type 'duh HEW'? It will save you time and mental stress.
the big jewish adonis

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How long since your prison stretch, hick?
I see you got. Alot of energy what did you just slaughter one of you pigs and eat it's prostate.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>I see you got. Alot of energy what did you just slaughter one of you pigs and eat it's prostate.
Wow. That was a VERY helpful spelling and syntax lesson for everyone, rube.
your teachers must have been impressed by your incredible abilities with language.
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I hereby promise NFL and ratload the two gay lovers wife and wife.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>I got a ideology for you .......smack yourself in the nose....then have you. Uncle tom insert his head up your ass I bet its a perfect fit.
Are you describing your dreams? Oh dear, I think those warrant a trip to the psychologist!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The great Jewish State wrote:
I hereby promise NFL and ratload the two gay lovers wife and wife.
Well THAT one made a tremendous amount of sense, didn't it, hick? Would you like me to help you look up a remedial English teacher in your dusty township?
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That was a VERY helpful spelling and syntax lesson for everyone, rube.
your teachers must have been impressed by your incredible abilities with language.
we finally got you number you've been exposed ...your a walking talking BJ..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
`
`
Lets pledge an allegiance to Israeli terrorist jews and Illegitimate Israel over our own Ig-nation. Now who would do that?
http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/news/con...
Your mum, for one.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>I got a ideology for you .......smack yourself in the nose....then have you. Uncle tom insert his head up your ass I bet its a perfect fit.
Well big jewish scatological brain, you should go back to your boyfriend and get plugged. With a name like Adonis, you probably have a lot of them...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you describing your dreams? Oh dear, I think those warrant a trip to the psychologist!
I agree, he is not real, he must have been invented with a grammophone inside..LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

the big man wrote:
I am a pure blood Jewish man all other races are inferior to the god like Jewish people among you I Comand you to bow before the Jewish gods among you ..
You mean, I find one after all. You must be pure blood Turko finn Mongol Khazar crossed with a yemenite camel and a berber plate of cous cous. Yes indeed, I bow down to you, you are Superman after all!
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I got a job for ratloader my septic tank needs cleaning.ratload can swim to the bottom and all around and clean the walls..and he will be rewarded for his good deeds ..I will let you keep ten gallons of whatever you find.
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum, for one.
`

`

`

My mum is a true blue Irish lassie and was quite a beautiful loving compassionate lady who hated Tyrants and left Englands rule, and my mum was "not" a self professed Convert Talmudic Jew like you and your mummy mum were/is.

In your own words on this site you've stated: that you are a Sephardic Jewish she Troll from Mexcant and your daughter is a loose and wild Mexihump that loves to wallow in your kinds of evil depravity! You father has new teeth thanks to a Jewish Administrator in Mexijoooolaapayiola land/.

You're pledging allegiance to Israeli jew Terrorist every-time you defend them cowardly war crime filthy bovines.

Don't post us again, you and your alter ego NFL are disgusting and sickening to us Truthseekers.
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>You mean, I find one after all. You must be pure blood Turko finn Mongol Khazar crossed with a yemenite camel and a berber plate of cous cous. Yes indeed, I bow down to you, you are Superman after all!
if your head was squeezed I bet shat would come out your eyes mouth ears and nose.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>
`
`
`
My mum is a true blue Irish lassie and was quite a beautiful loving compassionate lady who hated Tyrants and left Englands rule, and my mum was "not" a self professed Convert Talmudic Jew like you and your mummy mum were/is.
In your own words on this site you've stated: that you are a Sephardic Jewish she Troll from Mexcant and your daughter is a loose and wild Mexihump that loves to wallow in your kinds of evil depravity! You father has new teeth thanks to a Jewish Administrator in Mexijoooolaapayiola land/.
You're pledging allegiance to Israeli jew Terrorist every-time you defend them cowardly war crime filthy bovines.
Don't post us again, you and your alter ego NFL are disgusting and sickening to us Truthseekers.
Free country. Free forum. Therefor, expect more posts from meself, laddie. Cheers ter yer mummy!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
The figures are actually closer to 15 million and the large majority live in America and Israel.
30million is a dream not a reality.
Not to mention that a large % are marrying out so their descendents will probably not be Jewish anymore at least by the Orthodox definition of Jew.
OK so these two Official figures come already to 13,9 million. Add 600 000 for France that makes 14,5 million. Another 500 000 in Argentina which makes it 15 million. Then add the Jewish Republic of Birobidjan on the Amur river some 250 000, Canada some 750 000, etc Must I carry on? We have not even touched the rest of Europe or South America or Australia or India which has a large Jewish community which Israel does not want as the colour of their skin is wrong. Indeed a lot intermarry to the greatest sorrow of the rabbinate in the US. These are not a problem to the world as they are giving their strength to other peoples and therefore are not considered anymore as a danger to the world. Some 75% of Israeli are atheists, therefore they cannot be Jews anymore in the proper sense of the word. In time the cohesion which kept the Jews together will dissolve and they will disappear, like many other people before them. That is why they must be constantly at war with the world, for fear of being absorbed. This of course requires total paranoia. Israel at peace would simply collapse as its components would fall on each other. That is why war is a prerequisite for the survival of the "Jewish" state. It serves as binding bond for the various groups in the state.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>if your head was squeezed I bet shat would come out your eyes mouth ears and nose.
Possibly, but yours is definively coming from the bottom and it does not not smell nice. Too much gefilte fish, Warschau un-kosher salamy and "zebra" meat from the back of the kibbutz...!
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Possibly, but yours is definively coming from the bottom and it does not not smell nice. Too much gefilte fish, Warschau un-kosher salamy and "zebra" meat from the back of the kibbutz...!
you want the job?
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Free country. Free forum. Therefor, expect more posts from meself, laddie. Cheers ter yer mummy!
I advocate that you take a free fall off the Brooklyn bridge in your free country.
The great Jewish State

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>
`
`
`
In your own words on this site you've stated: that you aren't a Sephardic Jewish she Troll from Mexcant and your daughter is a loose and wild Mexihump that loves to wallow in your kinds of evil depravity! You father has new teeth thanks to a Jewish Administrator in Mexijoooolaapayiola land/.
hey cupcake I think you smoking too much dope in amsterdam ..why don't you check in to rehab if they have rehabs in amsterdam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,401 - 90,420 of114,621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

515 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Al Garcia 716,497
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,002
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min TheBlackSheep 223,190
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min Sami1963 334
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min yon 598,750
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 58 min yon 11
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Life is Precious 221,366
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••