Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101713 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
But the forced laughter is apparent to all as being based on fear not humour.
Fear? You're the one being watched little boy. Keep up the phony self-righteous front. It's all you have left, so go look for a job.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101714 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear? You're the one being watched little boy. Keep up the phony self-righteous front. It's all you have left, so go look for a job.
No. It's keeping up your Harassing Obdurate Jew that's interesting for the thread. Each post you spew is confirmation as to exactly why the world despises Jews. 28,000 posts ... no mention of the thousands of deaths of children by your Jew-ish brothers????? In short, despite what you may think like Ratty, you do Jews no favours and you know it but your record is stuck which is rather amusing ... on the slippery slope of the 'watching' harassment quip you can't get off it but I hope it continues because it helps in our understanding of how the Jew's satanic mind 'works'.... and it works for Satan of course. Sad really.... but that's just the humanity in me being expressed. Self-righteous? No .... just wise and knowledgeable. Basically, the upshot is this: you're way out of your league with me and people can see it. You have nothing to say on the issues of the thread and you're nothing more than a dreary apologist for the massive crimes against humanity committed by Jews on a daily basis.

USA

#101715 Feb 21, 2013
Re-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
'watching' harassment quip you can't get off it but I hope it continues because it helps in our understanding of how the Jew's satanic mind 'works'.... Jews on a daily basis.
Are you upset? Your answers become more strident and desperate, confused racist.

Is it time you took being watched with more gravity, little boy?

Location hidden

#101716 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset? Your answers become more strident and desperate, confused racist.
Is it time you took being watched with more gravity, little boy?
Upset? no!! Elated rather! My truth and my words only show strength through knowledge. How you, a Harassing Obdurate Jew, has nothing to say here is astounding considering the magnitude of the title of the thread. 28,000 posts and not one word of sorrow or regret for the deaths of innocents including children. I and my friends are keen and quick to mention regret at the death of any innocents including Jews. It's like discussing Poland between 1941 and 1945 and never mentioning the thousands of Jews who perished there. So you're exposed Serpent as the charlatan Harassing and Obdurate Jew you are here. People reading know why Jews are despised and have you to thank for it. You can't change because your hard-wired by Satan to obey your father. I pity you to be honest.

USA

#101717 Feb 21, 2013
RE-Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? no!! Elated rather! My truth and my words only show strength through knowledge. How you, a Harassing Obdurate Jew, has nothing to say here is astounding considering the magnitude of the title of the thread. I pity you to be honest.
Firstly, why not overuse the word 'obdurate' a few more times?
Moreover, you're obviously stressed when confronted with your contrived concern for woman and children and the fact that you're being closely monitored.

No mater your insistence, you can't manipulate the content of this thread, so why even try, little boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101718 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble with you dickhead is you're not particularly bright. "Enjoy" Finkelstein. Yep! You're just not a bright button at all.
Bright little buttons such as myself recognise a "forever alone" person when they notice said person's posting at around 3 in the morning! Normal people like me, on the other hand, partake in a curious little activity called SLEEPING.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101719 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? no!! Elated rather! My truth and my words only show strength through knowledge. How you, a Harassing Obdurate Jew, has nothing to say here is astounding considering the magnitude of the title of the thread. 28,000 posts and not one word of sorrow or regret for the deaths of innocents including children. I and my friends are keen and quick to mention regret at the death of any innocents including Jews. It's like discussing Poland between 1941 and 1945 and never mentioning the thousands of Jews who perished there. So you're exposed Serpent as the charlatan Harassing and Obdurate Jew you are here. People reading know why Jews are despised and have you to thank for it. You can't change because your hard-wired by Satan to obey your father. I pity you to be honest.
If you wrote "strength through knowledge," then I bet your brain just about looks like this:

http://goodolewoody.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101722 Feb 21, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Takiyah was a tenet of Islam?

This is a historical thread, sacred for the denigrating of sin o Jews normally referred to as zino Jews. They who bomb and murder when ever the mood takes them.
Since you are new, let me say this is the outlet of passion just like a speed way to avoid traffic accidents in the public streets.
Discussion must solicit abuse or you've worn out your welcome.
Your a nibbling sniffing something or other in the guise of a dog not an atheist at all, how can you be what you can't even spell, atheism . As for your question Takfiris (judgmental) is the calling of the individual it is considered by various religious assemblies to be a grading as a personal ambition to achieve a higher status in paradise, which is heaven.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101723 Feb 21, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a historical thread, sacred for the denigrating of sin o Jews normally referred to as zino Jews. They who bomb and murder when ever the mood takes them.
Since you are new, let me say this is the outlet of passion just like a speed way to avoid traffic accidents in the public streets.
Discussion must solicit abuse or you've worn out your welcome.
Your a nibbling sniffing something or other in the guise of a dog not an atheist at all, how can you be what you can't even spell, atheism . As for your question Takfiris (judgmental) is the calling of the individual it is considered by various religious assemblies to be a grading as a personal ambition to achieve a higher status in paradise, which is heaven.
Only Islam calls that Takiyah, genius. And unless you clarify what you mean by " sin o jews/zino jews" then we'll just have to conclude that you fail at introducing made up words to the thread.

It's funny how just because the guy says he's an atheist who HAPPENED to have come from a Jewish family automatically makes him religious in your "educated" opinion.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#101724 Feb 21, 2013
`

^55

Good morning Petesake..we have a video for you, that you might like to view!

This Video sums up the Talmudic demonized Tribal Jewry lies and jews distortion of real reality.

Truth must be guarded by the Righteousness of good-willed human beings, that have Truth in their hearts and spirits and held it in an unbreakable bond of love and loyalty to the One True Almighty God, who is out Creator.

You can live in an Occultist Jew reality if you want to, they are from the dark-side of life.

Talmud and Zionist radical terrorist Jews are demonized Satanic Devil Helpers in their surreal reality of endless lying wickedness and biased racist prejudice bigotry is their veiled ancestral heritage.

The only other option is to follow the narrow winding road to the Beacon of Light, to the Light and way for all good-willed human beings to see and follow. Jesus Christ the man was not a Jew, but a man of of Truth and our 'Exemplar". Jesus denounced and condemned the "Pharisaic Pharisaism Oral Cult" that was/is the precursor to Jews' written Evils in books called the Talmuds.

View the video below and see and judge for yourselves, if what I posted is the Truth or is a Lie.

Knowing the Truth of/by accurate knowledge will set you free from the World of Evilness and Wickedness, and is the start to the gateway and journey to Everlasting Eternal Life.

Burt

Woodbridge, VA

#101725 Feb 22, 2013
How many years of life have you dumb asses wasted on this stupid thread?

Location hidden

#101726 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, why not overuse the word 'obdurate' a few more times?
Moreover, you're obviously stressed when confronted with your contrived concern for woman and children and the fact that you're being closely monitored.
No mater your insistence, you can't manipulate the content of this thread, so why even try, little boy?
spawn of Satan, the Obdurate, Harassing Jew ..... as Christ explained two thousand years ago 'ye are of your father the devil."

28000 posts and not one mention of the children butchered by you Jew brothers in Israel, land of milk and honey and blood and guts of innocents burnt alive with illegal Jew bombs, given courtesy of the USA tax payers.

Location hidden

#101727 Feb 22, 2013
your

Location hidden

#101728 Feb 22, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
`
^55
This Video sums up the Talmudic demonized Tribal Jewry lies and jews distortion of real reality.
Truth must be guarded by the Righteousness of good-willed human beings, that have Truth in their hearts and spirits and held it in an unbreakable bond of love and loyalty to the One True Almighty God, who is out Creator.
You can live in an Occultist Jew reality if you want to, they are from the dark-side of life.
Talmud and Zionist radical terrorist Jews are demonized Satanic Devil Helpers in their surreal reality of endless lying wickedness and biased racist prejudice bigotry is their veiled ancestral heritage.
The only other option is to follow the narrow winding road to the Beacon of Light, to the Light and way for all good-willed human beings to see and follow. Jesus Christ the man was not a Jew, but a man of of Truth and our 'Exemplar". Jesus denounced and condemned the "Pharisaic Pharisaism Oral Cult" that was/is the precursor to Jews' written Evils in books called the Talmuds.
View the video below and see and judge for yourselves, if what I posted is the Truth or is a Lie.
Knowing the Truth of/by accurate knowledge will set you free from the World of Evilness and Wickedness, and is the start to the gateway and journey to Everlasting Eternal Life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TQttLfgpBA0XX
Excellent Wayne ... and I'll view the video pronto!

Location hidden

#101729 Feb 22, 2013
`
^55
Excellent film Wayne!!! And yes the propaganda continues to this day.... the lying the murder the theft .. it truly is the world's biggest lie .... and to think of the 60 million who died unnecessarily is beyond words.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101730 Feb 22, 2013
`
^55
BULLSH*T lol you are a clueless person too! hahaha,,, your the one whos is being filled with lies. I could make a youtube video to say whatever I want also. hahahaha
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101731 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent film Wayne!!! And yes the propaganda continues to this day.... the lying the murder the theft .. it truly is the world's biggest lie .... and to think of the 60 million who died unnecessarily is beyond words.
You are a hatefull person. you know nothing. You know not the word of God.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101732 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
spawn of Satan, the Obdurate, Harassing Jew ..... as Christ explained two thousand years ago 'ye are of your father the devil."
28000 posts and not one mention of the children butchered by you Jew brothers in Israel, land of milk and honey and blood and guts of innocents burnt alive with illegal Jew bombs, given courtesy of the USA tax payers.
All your doing is vomiting.everything you say is puke (vomit). You Do Not Know GODs Word! you make the words fit for you.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101733 Feb 22, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not get too excited about this...
go to
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...

66 million dead cannot go wrong!

Location hidden

#101734 Feb 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Do not get too excited about this...
go to
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...
66 million dead cannot go wrong!
Excellent informative article orion thanks. The Re Terror has transferred operations to Washington and Tel A EVIL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 762,621
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min mike 441,607
effects of Marijuana: Mental Illness 12 min andet1987 1
Alex Noudelman Running For School Board Trustee! 18 min Alex-Noudelman 1
President Obama Seals The Fate Of Americans 25 min Devils Run North ... 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min mike 603,420
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min RoSesz 554,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr_Zorderz 263,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Lyndi 174,901

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE