Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121929 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101658 Feb 21, 2013
Just to be clear. Not all Jews fall into the 'demonic' category ... there are some OK Jews out there (more Finkelsteins) but their voices are rarely heard.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101659 Feb 21, 2013
Your little.... sermon ...
Nobody

Irving, TX

#101661 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Your little.... sermon ...
Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101662 Feb 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate.
Here I am at the Knesset. Please accept my little speech My dear Netanyahu. I may be Nobody but I sure wanna talk to SOMEBODY so listen you murdering swine:

"Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate"

Well said Nobody. With talks like that in Tel a Evil you may just become SOMEBODY!
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#101664 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Just to be clear. Not all Jews fall into the 'demonic' category ... there are some OK Jews out there (more Finkelsteins) but their voices are rarely heard.
Are we gonna play "good jew, bad jew" again?

Petesake

Location hidden

#101665 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
Guess Who

Saint James, NY

#101666 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a child blown to bits by the bad Jew cowards in Israel. Ever heard the good Jew Finklestein speak about such atrocities? Yeah good Jew bad Jew .. sounds OK to me. Thanks for your incisive insight, you're obviously a thinking Jew.
`

`

Sound great to me too, Petesake!

and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
the big mab

Philadelphia, PA

#101667 Feb 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and good morning to you...I'm going to get my first cup of coffee and open our Port business, over seeing the Port's Harbor.
did will come home from. Prison is he working for you

Petesake

Location hidden

#101668 Feb 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101669 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great too !!:) These trolls however do make you wonder about the level of scumbaggedness we're dealing with :)
Check for the van, little boy.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101670 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Check for the van, little boy.
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?

As Christ taught us:

"Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." J8.44
the big mab

Philadelphia, PA

#101671 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
why u so quite Henry you never say nothing
the big mab

Philadelphia, PA

#101672 Feb 21, 2013
The dead know only one thing. That it is better to be alive.

An NFL Fan

USA

#101673 Feb 21, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
So the FannNy piece of shit who posts 28,000 shitty ditties purportedly concerning the Terror State of Israel but fails to show any humanity for the children murdered by his Jew-shi brothers over there in that hell-hole?
A44
It's obvious you care nothing for children, little boy. That's just a cover for your hatred. It's one of the reasons you're being watched.

Now check for the van and those who observe you. Do familiar faces keep showing up around you? I thought so.
the big mab

Philadelphia, PA

#101674 Feb 21, 2013
What's a matter Henry u noo talker top wars smarter the cat got you tongue
Nobody

Irving, TX

#101675 Feb 21, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am at the Knesset. Please accept my little speech My dear Netanyahu. I may be Nobody but I sure wanna talk to SOMEBODY so listen you murdering swine:
"Im sorry but you and your kind are a growing cancer, working for Satan. So what are you going to say today for Satan, the one who is glad that you are doing his biding? Your own people have decived you oh or should I say Satan has decived you and you trust him. Good luck with all your hate"
Well said Nobody. With talks like that in Tel a Evil you may just become SOMEBODY!
What is sad is this so called muslim brotherhood think what they are doing is good,but the real thing is "they do the bidding of satan" so when you call everybody murdering swine you are talking about yourself. But what I also see is scripture coming to pass. You Pete are an good example of one of the spawns of satan. If I were you I would do a lot more reserch in the Bible. Hopefully your heart is not to hard.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101677 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you care nothing for children, little boy. That's just a cover for your hatred. It's one of the reasons you're being watched.
Now check for the van and those who observe you. Do familiar faces keep showing up around you? I thought so.
Why DO so many nations and peoples despise Jews? You're the best example to answer that very question Anal FaNNY: You have posted over 28,000 Jew Harassing posts and never once address the title of the thread .... children have died in their thousand in Israel's 'neigbourhoods' and by illegal chemical bombings such as with the use of White phosphorus yet you calmly remain silent on this butchering of youth and women _ in 28,000 posts. It speaks volumes Serpent and as a Jew you create far more hatred here than anyone else against your own 'people'(read animals):
As Christ explained so perfectly as only he could:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Petesake

Location hidden

#101678 Feb 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>What is sad is this so called muslim brotherhood think what they are doing is good,but the real thing is "they do the bidding of satan" so when you call everybody murdering swine you are talking about yourself. But what I also see is scripture coming to pass. You Pete are an good example of one of the spawns of satan. If I were you I would do a lot more reserch in the Bible. Hopefully your heart is not to hard.
You're the closest thing to Satan on earth and as a Zionist Jew you are fully aware of that fact......

An NFL Fan

USA

#101680 Feb 21, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO so many nations and peoples despise Jews? You're the best example to answer that very question Anal FaNNY: You have posted over 28,000 Jew Harassing posts and never once address the title of the thread .... children have died in their thousand in Israel's 'neigbourhoods' and by it." Tardo 8.44
More smokescreens for your blind acidic hatred, little boy. It's just another reason you're aimless, jobless, and monitored.

They're reading your acerbic posts as you type them. Have a look outside for them.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101681 Feb 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More smokescreens for your blind acidic hatred, little boy. It's just another reason you're aimless, jobless, and monitored.
They're reading your acerbic posts as you type them. Have a look outside for them.
Anal FannNY .. the most despicable Jew on topix:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Wonderful and true words of Christ.

28,000 posts off topic but from a Horrible Harassing Jew who cannot say sorry for the children his people have murdered in the neighbourhoods of the terrorist state of Israel.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," John 8,32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24,634
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web