Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,500)

Showing posts 89,981 - 90,000 of114,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Val Halla wrote:
<quoted text>
Low blow mate. Bad form. A person having mental health issues does not preclude them from having an opinion, nor the right to have it and express it.
Let lizards brag about the dinosaurs on their daddies side. It costs you nothing and makes them feel a little bigger in a big, scary world.
I'll agree he's being watched, but nothing excuses his virulent ant-Semitic
rants. Besides, nothing short of of 50cc jab of Haldol would make that freak feel better.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
~
well said and stated, Petesake..
I've have little problems with Topix, but there are Truth seeker who express themselves with real Truths about Jews lineage and their anal background more feverishly than normally expected, that have been banned in the past for their Truthfulness.
For instant, if I were to post that "Satan is a Jew" as my avatar, what do you think the finks from the terrorist israeli jew's hellhole would do,.... they'd go mad crazy!
So, i just stick to the basic facts and Truths about Israeli Jews, with Jew's endless Evilness, with Jew's War Crimes, Jew's Terrorism, Jew's Crimes against Humanity, Jew's Holocausts, Jews' Torture Chambers, Jews' Genocide, their Exterminations programs, their Ghoulish selling of body parts, their kidnappings, their false flags, their Giyus.org Machination Machine of untruthfulness, their deceptions by lying propagandises, their Ethnic Cleansing of a Race of human beings, their Thievery, their hatred for non-jews and especially Christians, their evil Talmudic Demonizing books of bigotry and racism, and last but far from least, Jews' hatefulness and wickedness towards Jesus Christ, who was never ever an Occultist Evil Jew, but a perfect man, who fulfilled the Mosaic Laws as a propitiatory sacrifice for all human beings to follow as his "Exemplar' and Light and Way to Eternal Life...
Thanks Northern for your wise and true words here. The wickedness towards Jesus Christ from the Jews here is particularly unpleasant as we see almost daily. I simply ask 'What did Christ do to these vermin to warrant such dreadful bile and hatred?"

Then your comprehensive list of the evilness of Jews is so true and informative; and yes you're right here and as usual offer sound advice to truthful posters who are dealing with the base and evil Jew/Zionist scum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Petesake, we all know that u are a Holocaust Survivor, from Jewish attackers and madmen in UK ghettos alleys. Remember this, we are the good and they are the bad and ugly.
We were favored to learn the Truth, they were favored to be Trolls and the misfits of life. And they are totally recognizable, because they are deformed in every way.
Just look at their silly mutt faces and see what a disgusting mutilation of adipose tissue and hybrid's crap looks like and then add a tootsie roll and beanie sombrero and what have u got....... an "Advocate" a/k/a, a "NFL"..
Indeed my friend and the Jews who attacked me are walking free in Merseyside as they walk free around Palestine having bombed and murdered Palestinian men women and children. I say to you in truth; there is not a creature on earth more disgusting to me than the obdurate, sly and murderous Jew. No man on earth ever sunk so low into the pit of hell than this despicable creature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You have betrayed the Lord and have fallen. Ultimately, it will be the Anglicans who come for you.
Please tell us the truth about your psychiatric history.
Be aware we know your evil disgusting ways Anul FaNNY and remember the important words of Christ as he addressed the Jews not unlike you who were about to murder him:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

This is from John (8) and I suggest you read the full text and your whimpering? Well truly people no doubt are very embarrassed for you and feel ashamed for you. You're a Jew dog seeking a bone from me. Chew on that one and come back in Jew course.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Val Halla wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. This from a guy who whipped himself on his knees. And tore the book of James out of the Bible and tossed it into a river. I'd say ol' Luther had what we today would call 'issues'.
Issues? I have to fervently disagree. Here Luther 400 years ago is absolutely in 2013:

"I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's Word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen."

May God indeed protect from the Jew. Amen. And we must thank to Lord for his gift of Christ to us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

give thanks to the
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a fondness for describing bodily secretions and waste. Are those flashbacks of your childhood?
We have called in Andy Gump but after numerous attempts, they can't rid the stench in pt Jefferson. Its that bad. Hazmat teams may be called in.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Issues? I have to fervently disagree. Here Luther 400 years ago is absolutely in 2013:
"I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's Word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen."
May God indeed protect from the Jew. Amen. And we must thank to Lord for his gift of Christ to us.
God save the queen. And rid England of these racist Muslims seeking death and destruction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
God save the queen. And rid England of these racist Muslims seeking death and destruction.
It is the racist Jews who seek death and destruction. Take a stroll around Gaza.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
`

`

You're kidding, right/?,...my brothers and sisters are surely not crazed blood libel beanie creatures from the dark side of life.

Your brothers and sisters might be from this Talmudic demonized Cult, but i can assure this fact and Truth, my is/are not related to me one iota and neither were they related to Jesus Christ, an Arabian Israelite, who surely was not a Talmudic Jew.

There were no Talmudic Jew in Jesus Christ's Time, there was a Cult of "Pharisaical Pharisaism",...an oral occultist creepy demonic inbred creatures of Edomites, Sadducees, Sanhedrin and Pharisee heathen origin, that in later years were known as Talmudic Jews.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
You're kidding, right/?,...my brothers and sisters are surely not crazed blood libel beanie creatures from the dark side of life.
Your brothers and sisters might be from this Talmudic demonized Cult, but i can assure this fact and Truth, my is/are not related to me one iota and neither were they related to Jesus Christ, an Arabian Israelite, who surely was not a Talmudic Jew.
There were no Talmudic Jew in Jesus Christ's Time, there was a Cult of "Pharisaical Pharisaism",...an oral occultist creepy demonic inbred creatures of Edomites, Sadducees, Sanhedrin and Pharisee heathen origin, that in later years were known as Talmudic Jews.
You have issues.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
`

`

BTW, if you every see us, we're symmetrically beautiful from head to toe and are very beautiful to look at, both inwardly and specially our exterior.

Can you look at an israeli deformed hobbit in the same reflection,/?...of coarse not.

These critters come from the y chromosome and that's what says it all in their inbreeding mud dwelling spawning process.

These beanies wallow in a sperms and eggs mixtures from Europe crap holes in century that past, to create themselves.

We on the other hand are pedigree and blue blood, and they too are nobodies like u 'nobody', that are hybrids and mutating misfits from being inbred in a kettle for drek and then officially kocherized.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You have issues.
`

`

I have no issues.

I'd have issues if i asked u to think about this, would u like to mate with a dirty pig's dinky or an Arab's cleaned donkey?

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

`

`

3 more posters and this Historical site for "Blaming Israel for the Carnage" will hit 90 thousand plus posters....

and they wanted to close this site down.....

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

Indeed my friend and the Jews who attacked me are walking free in Merseyside as they walk free around Palestine having bombed and murdered Palestinian men women and children. I say to you in truth; there is not a creature on earth more disgusting to me than the obdurate, sly and murderous Jew. No man on earth ever sunk so low into the pit of hell than this despicable creature.
`

`

Good morning Truth seeker Petesake..

We @ Sinai wear with pride,.... the valor and integrity metal of being Holohoax Deniers.

And we've denounced and condemned these inconsequential pro-israeli Jew's cyber terrorist, who are supporters of these savage barbaric ruthless jewish cowardly sub-deity animals, that are occupying Palestine illegally by Tyrannical Oppressiveness and Endless Evil on top of Evils, with unbridled immunity and impunity.

Each and every supporter of Israeli Jews' Terrorism and War Crimes is aiding and abetting israeli jews Crime Spree and are supporting Jews' Crimes against Humanity, as co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and mostly Almighty God's Laws of Righteousness.

And that's a fact and Truth and don't be fooled by these Jew's Tools.

And when you get a Congressional call for a "vote of confidence" for israel Tyranny and our elected leaders stand up to World condemnation towards/for Israeli Jews War Crime Spree, one has to think and wonder, what is happening to our fore fathers Constitution, where it stated and says: all people were/are created Equal by God's Laws, not human laws.

After all, was it not God who created this Planet and is it not Jews who said they have a Biblical claim through and by God to the land of "Milk and Honey".

But we all know that Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, because Jews lineage and bloodline is that of/from a mixture by Pagan Occultist Converts of Europeans' Ghetto kind.

Our Nation is under Zionism siege, that has corrupted and destroyed our founding father's Constitution and Ideology, destroying our Freedoms and Libraries and replacing it with/by Zionism/Communism Marxist Ideology, that has crawled in from the back door of our flawed System.

And we Americans as human beings of God must and will fight against these parasitical organism of Terrorism and Tyrant's Oppressiveness,... wherever it rears its ugly vile head.

And Israeli jews is a classic example of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Northern J Hollow degenerate wrote:
`
`
3 more posters and this Historical site for "Blaming Israel for the Carnage" will hit 90 thousand plus posters....
and they wanted to close this site down.....
It's called a post, NOT a poster, nasty old witch. Why do you pose as others here? Are you ashamed, oinker?

Tell me more of your social theories and human genetics. You're a relic from 1930s Germany, bitter hag. Is that when you received your Master's Degree?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
We @ Sinai wear with pride,.... the valor and integrity metal of being Holohoax Deniers.
co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and d mple of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...
Nice speech! You pulled that crap from Goebbels, didn't you, whiskey face?

Why do you use so many aliases, drunkard?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

"Great Satan and Shitsreal should know that Iran is so powerful that attacking us will teach them how to fight and what war and warrior really mean."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
And we've denounced and condemned these inconsequential pro-israeli Jew's cyber terrorist, who are supporters of these savage barbaric ruthless jewish cowardly sub-deity animals, that are occupying Palestine illegally by Tyrannical Oppressiveness and Endless Evil on top of Evils, with unbridled immunity and impunity.
Each and every supporter of Israeli Jews' Terrorism and War Crimes is aiding and abetting israeli jews Crime Spree and are supporting Jews' Crimes against Humanity, as co-conspirators and War Crime Treasonous Traitors to our Constitution and mostly Almighty God's Laws of Righteousness.
And that's a fact and Truth and don't be fooled by these Jew's Tools.
And when you get a Congressional call for a "vote of confidence" for israel Tyranny and our elected leaders stand up to World condemnation towards/for Israeli Jews War Crime Spree, one has to think and wonder, what is happening to our fore fathers Constitution, where it stated and says: all people were/are created Equal by God's Laws, not human laws.
After all, was it not God who created this Planet and is it not Jews who said they have a Biblical claim through and by God to the land of "Milk and Honey".
But we all know that Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, because Jews lineage and bloodline is that of/from a mixture by Pagan Occultist Converts of Europeans' Ghetto kind.
Our Nation is under Zionism siege, that has corrupted and destroyed our founding father's Constitution and Ideology, destroying our Freedoms and Libraries and replacing it with/by Zionism/Communism Marxist Ideology, that has crawled in from the back door of our flawed System.
And we Americans as human beings of God must and will fight against these parasitical organism of Terrorism and Tyrant's Oppressiveness,... wherever it rears its ugly vile head.
And Israeli jews is a classic example of ugly mutt heads being reared in an occupied rat-holes in the Middle east, that was dug by the savaged unleashed and unbridled evil Jews from Hell's Sin-a-gog!!!!/...
Good morning Northern J H D!!!

You're words are very true here friend and it's frightful to think how the USA has fallen victim to this hateful character... the Zionist Jew. A murderous heart and a horrible hatred of truth. Even as a child when I look back the world was being conned as we shouted hatred in the playground against Germans ... all part of a con by the Jew to gain from the European fools who've given billions in reparations .... remember too the Jew funded the African Triangular Slave Trade .. it was their trade. It's even possible the African Holocaust would not have occurred but for the Jew's input. Everywhere we look we see the anti-Christ influence of this wretched and despicable creature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,981 - 90,000 of114,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

578 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 255,572
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min andet1987 3,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min curiouslu 715,898
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min New Age Spiritual Leader 598,704
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 529,671
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Anon 223,050
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 21 min susanblange 36,377
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min RiccardoFire 93,137
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••