Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101298 Feb 14, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor delusional Pete. It is clear you do not know the way of the Lord. Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us how they watch you.
Be quiet you foolish devil-worshipping degenerate crazy unpleasant odour-plagued stupid lying filthy nazi blaspheming racist Jew ....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#101299 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take that as 'fact', then you SHOULD be sorry, hillbilly.
The truth hurts you...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101300 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts you...
The truth is that you're a lowly bigoted hick from the backwoods– but to be honest, that doesn't hurt me, hayseed.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#101301 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you're a lowly bigoted hick from the backwoods– but to be honest, that doesn't hurt me, hayseed.
And the truth is you are posting as three different sheeple 1# N.F.L. 2#Ricky F 3#1.usa.1 dumb ass.

And are A key board vigilante.but is scared to back up your talk....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101302 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>And the truth is you are posting as three different sheeple 1# N.F.L. 2#Ricky F 3#1.usa.1 dumb ass.
And are A key board vigilante.but is scared to back up your talk....
I'm not those people, hick. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to you that many others think you're an unpleasant slob.

In what way am I scared to back myself up, hillbilly?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101303 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not those people, hick. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to you that many others think you're an unpleasant slob.
In what way am I scared to back myself up, hillbilly?
You are right. Those people are lowlifes while you have a "superior education". In one sentens, you are a genius, and we should all bow down at your feet, Dick!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101304 Feb 14, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Havaara Agreement was completely different.
The "Ankara "DOCUMENTS"
Were uncovered in Ankara's German Embassy and further debunk all that overblown holycost hooey & expose Zionist torment of non Zionist Jews.
"The myth of Zionist anti-Fascism (because they really are ZIONazis!)"
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/joeblow...
Thanks, I WANT people to check my sources!
This absolutely correct. Garaudy knew what he was writing. He passed away last year.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101305 Feb 14, 2013

Psalm 83
1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel's name is remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot's descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.


Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101306 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Psalm 83
1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel's name is remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot's descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
And you really believe this is aimed the Synagogue of Satan's AshKINAZI Jews of Eastern Europe? What a nobody you are.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101307 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe this is aimed the Synagogue of Satan's AshKINAZI Jews of Eastern Europe? What a nobody you are.
Are you having another of your many bad days? Too bad. On top of that, you're being watched.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101308 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe this is aimed the Synagogue of Satan's AshKINAZI Jews of Eastern Europe? What a nobody you are.
I am just showing you what is written, it is you that don't understand. You have yet proved nothing to anybody.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101309 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having another of your many bad days? Too bad. On top of that, you're being watched.
You've been warned you disgusting racist Jew about harassment ... do I have to make a further complaint or are you Jews so well protected you can harass people at will as well as murder and rob them of their homes and food and water (read Palestine)?

But please remember you and your harassment are a consistent and pertinent testimony as to why Jews are detested the world over. The world does not need nazis because you do their work for them...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101310 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am just showing you what is written, it is you that don't understand. You have yet proved nothing to anybody.
I'm just telling and showing you that nothing in the Old Testament refers to the disgusting racist thieving and murdering satanic Eastern EUro Jew

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101311 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned you disgusting racist Jew about harassment ... do I have to make a further complaint or are you Jews so well protected you

..
Your threats are as empty as your soul, little racist boy. You're being monitored. Can you feel them?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101312 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threats are as empty as your soul, little racist boy. You're being monitored. Can you feel them?
Yes I see the monitoring OK. The daily monitoring of the most evil Jew on this thread, and you're a thug in disguise .. the worst example of the Euro Jew ... horrible disgusting and a supporter of the murder of children in Palestine simply by your omission .... by remaining silent on the subject of the thread .. by trying to intimidate posters with evil Jew threats .. you shout "Continue Jews!!" "Continue to rob the land of others, continue to deny children water, continue your murderous rampage across what's left of the Palestinian homeland!"
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101313 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threats are as empty as your soul, little racist boy. You're being monitored. Can you feel them?
`

....have u looked in the mirror lately pachyderm? A lowly common uneducated thrash and drek eater like u comes from sperms and eggs of garbage sleepers. One was a illiterate mofemme and daddy was a HPizzle. U've made them proud as a zipper opener!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101314 Feb 14, 2013
This report was sent today

"Again I complain about the threatening posts of An NFL Fan who is intimidatory and unpleasant and is continually harassing me on this thread. I hope you will take the necessary action to ban this poster and make a stance against his illegal behaviour."

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101315 Feb 14, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
This report was sent today
"Again I complain about the threatening posts of An NFL Fan who is intimidatory and unpleasant and is continually harassing me on this thread. I hope you will take the necessary action to ban this poster and make a stance against his illegal behaviour."
You seem upset, little racist boy. Did you see the van on the street last weekend?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101317 Feb 14, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
`
....have u looked in the mirror lately pachyderm? A lowly common uneducated thrash and drek eater like u comes from sperms and eggs of garbage sleepers. One was a illiterate mofemme and daddy was a HPizzle. U've made them proud as a zipper opener!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!
Seriously, your slang is almosy incomprehensible. Unless you're talking about BAMF forums then "mofemme" is essentially a made up word, hardly anyone uses "HPizzle," and lastly, what the fuck is a "garbage sleeper?" If you're going to use slang then do it right.

I'll redirect you to some pages that MAYBE you'll be able to understand a little better:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Have fun wallowing in your own self pity~
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101318 Feb 14, 2013
*almost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min waaasssuuup 603,537
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 763,717
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 175,021
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 554,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Rick in Kansas 263,400
Dish Network 1 hr mnb0495 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE