Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101291 Feb 14, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews or Israel are not imposing fines or prison for holocaust denial, that is European powers ran by the masonic NWO.
• Origins of the Conspiracy
www.youtube.com/watch...
`

`

an old fool who seeks out computers to tell the world about his conspiracy theory of Jews being directed to do their evil by Jesuits and the jewish pope.

The Holocaust in Russia's Jew Bolsheviks Revolution from 1917 to 1945 was very very real, but the Holocaust of 18,16, 12, or 6 million jews in Germany's gas chambers was a war crime Jewish FABRICATION, that never ever really happened to existed in any Godly reality.

It was a Jewish HOAX, a jewish Fable and a Jewish Lie, by Jewish and ally LIARS,... and that's why they called it a Jewish Holohoax!

It was played on the naive and gullible minds of the brain dead john hagee and the goyim simpletons of the religious right and left to believe.

This was done for the greedy purposes of injurious wild beast, which was the unemployed glutton Jews parasites to receive reparation from deceived foolish taxpaying people to support. They surely succeeded in their War Crime deceptions and big Lie, now did they not?

Jews cloak and dagger fame to their evil power and evil agendas is just a Cult of evil doers and tricksters, with their story of a Jewish Fable, that's written in Titus 1-14 of the Holy Bible, that us real Jesus Christ followers are told not to pay any attention to.........read it to believe the real Truth!

Mount Sinai, NY

#101292 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`Found a job yet, little boy?
`

`

BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101293 Feb 14, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
an old fool who seeks out computers to tell the world about his conspiracy theory of Jews being directed to do their evil by Jesuits and the jewish pope.
The Holocaust in Russia's Jew Bolsheviks Revolution from 1917 to 1945 was very very real, but the Holocaust of 18,16, 12, or 6 million jews in Germany's gas chambers was a war crime Jewish FABRICATION, that never ever really happened to existed in any Godly reality.
It was a Jewish HOAX, a jewish Fable and a Jewish Lie, by Jewish and ally LIARS,... and that's why they called it a Jewish Holohoax!
It was played on the naive and gullible minds of the brain dead john hagee and the goyim simpletons of the religious right and left to believe.
This was done for the greedy purposes of injurious wild beast, which was the unemployed glutton Jews parasites to receive reparation from deceived foolish taxpaying people to support. They surely succeeded in their War Crime deceptions and big Lie, now did they not?
Jews cloak and dagger fame to their evil power and evil agendas is just a Cult of evil doers and tricksters, with their story of a Jewish Fable, that's written in Titus 1-14 of the Holy Bible, that us real Jesus Christ followers are told not to pay any attention to.........read it to believe the real Truth!
Yes the Jews certainly are, "in certain instances", what the apostle Paul declares them to be, and God never tells a lie when "it" is considered as a consequence or a development of death, referring of course to eternal life.

Mount Sinai, NY

#101294 Feb 14, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Jews certainly are, "in certain instances", what the apostle Paul declares them to be, and God never tells a lie when "it" is considered as a consequence or a development of death, referring of course to eternal life.
`

`

.....Amen!

Mount Sinai, NY

#101295 Feb 14, 2013
`

`

`

``

`

Russians are in southern Syria and are ready for World World 3.

And we the (USA)- should just stay out of and away from Israel's Terrorist Rogue Regime aggression and false flag lies, unless this adminstration wants World War 3 and does the bidding of AIPAC and Israel Radical Extremists, who are War Crime Fugitives Liars and Deceivers.

Let Israel's terrorist Jews reap what they have Sown.

http://www.google.com/search...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101296 Feb 14, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
*have
So the turd AdvoRat is busy condemning peoples' spelling but corrects his own shit quietly .. how ironic.

Spelling is one thing Turdy but your actual 'points' here are crass and worthless Zionist racist shit. But hey keep checking the good people here for spelling mistakes (after you've checked own you dipshit).

Location hidden

#101298 Feb 14, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor delusional Pete. It is clear you do not know the way of the Lord. Tell us about your psychiatric history, Pete. Tell us how they watch you.
Be quiet you foolish devil-worshipping degenerate crazy unpleasant odour-plagued stupid lying filthy nazi blaspheming racist Jew ....
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#101299 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take that as 'fact', then you SHOULD be sorry, hillbilly.
The truth hurts you...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101300 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts you...
The truth is that you're a lowly bigoted hick from the backwoods– but to be honest, that doesn't hurt me, hayseed.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#101301 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you're a lowly bigoted hick from the backwoods– but to be honest, that doesn't hurt me, hayseed.
And the truth is you are posting as three different sheeple 1# N.F.L. 2#Ricky F 3#1.usa.1 dumb ass.

And are A key board vigilante.but is scared to back up your talk....

USA

#101302 Feb 14, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>And the truth is you are posting as three different sheeple 1# N.F.L. 2#Ricky F 3#1.usa.1 dumb ass.
And are A key board vigilante.but is scared to back up your talk....
I'm not those people, hick. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to you that many others think you're an unpleasant slob.

In what way am I scared to back myself up, hillbilly?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101303 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not those people, hick. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to you that many others think you're an unpleasant slob.
In what way am I scared to back myself up, hillbilly?
You are right. Those people are lowlifes while you have a "superior education". In one sentens, you are a genius, and we should all bow down at your feet, Dick!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101304 Feb 14, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Havaara Agreement was completely different.
The "Ankara "DOCUMENTS"
Were uncovered in Ankara's German Embassy and further debunk all that overblown holycost hooey & expose Zionist torment of non Zionist Jews.
"The myth of Zionist anti-Fascism (because they really are ZIONazis!)"
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/joeblow...
Thanks, I WANT people to check my sources!
This absolutely correct. Garaudy knew what he was writing. He passed away last year.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101305 Feb 14, 2013

Psalm 83
1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel's name is remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot's descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Location hidden

#101306 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Psalm 83
1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel's name is remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot's descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
And you really believe this is aimed the Synagogue of Satan's AshKINAZI Jews of Eastern Europe? What a nobody you are.

USA

#101307 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe this is aimed the Synagogue of Satan's AshKINAZI Jews of Eastern Europe? What a nobody you are.
Are you having another of your many bad days? Too bad. On top of that, you're being watched.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101308 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just showing you what is written, it is you that don't understand. You have yet proved nothing to anybody.

Location hidden

#101309 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having another of your many bad days? Too bad. On top of that, you're being watched.
You've been warned you disgusting racist Jew about harassment ... do I have to make a further complaint or are you Jews so well protected you can harass people at will as well as murder and rob them of their homes and food and water (read Palestine)?

But please remember you and your harassment are a consistent and pertinent testimony as to why Jews are detested the world over. The world does not need nazis because you do their work for them...

Location hidden

#101310 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am just showing you what is written, it is you that don't understand. You have yet proved nothing to anybody.
I'm just telling and showing you that nothing in the Old Testament refers to the disgusting racist thieving and murdering satanic Eastern EUro Jew

USA

#101311 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned you disgusting racist Jew about harassment ... do I have to make a further complaint or are you Jews so well protected you

Your threats are as empty as your soul, little racist boy. You're being monitored. Can you feel them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min UidiotraceMAkeWor... 751,113
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 548,864
GloBULL warming 5 min andet1987 3
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,698
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 5,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 602,234
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 230,091
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE