Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#101255 Feb 13, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
These words of Christ from John 8.44 pretty much sums you up Serpent/Ratty. Liar; potential murderer, abiding not in the truth, a liar and your god is Satan.
You're the reason why so many billions despise Jews.
This very well could be correct.That the god of this world is satan Yahweh Is the name of the creator it was man that made him a god and he say's you will cause them to forget my name.And the world has....My father Yahweh is not A god Doe's the sheeple not understand the deception of satan revelation 12/9 say's it all.Sorry but all of this is fact....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101257 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it looks very jaunty combined with his conical aluminum wrap hat.
He must be quite a hit with the ladies, I imagine.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101258 Feb 13, 2013
Yakety Yack wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry but all of this is fact....
If you take that as 'fact', then you SHOULD be sorry, hillbilly.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#101259 Feb 13, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
These words of Christ from John 8.44 pretty much sums you up Serpent/Ratty. Liar; potential murderer, abiding not in the truth, a liar and your god is Satan.
You're the reason why so many billions despise Jews.
NFL is a grunting airhead, he love wars and violence, talking to him is like talking to uglord Hitler! BHAHAHAHHAAA

USA

#101260 Feb 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>NFL is a grunting airhead, he love wars and violence, talking to him is like talking to uglord Hitler! BHAHAHAHHAAA
Nicely stated, imbecile. What were you trying to say?

United States

#101261 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said nicely state! Again, this is you a war mongering moron baboon still licking your master Boostraps! BWHAHHAAHHAA !
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101262 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's straining with something along the lines of "I...must...try....my...b est....to...not....be....a.... hairy....uncouth....baboon. "
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101263 Feb 13, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Occultist Coin
One side Judaism
Other Side Masonry
Jews are (often) masonic occultists Masons are occultist - both worship Satan both submit to Satan...
Both are anti-Christ ....

The mormons are occult. The Koran is gnostic. The scientologists were founded by OTO. Yet the Freemasons run world govt. Nobody gets in unless they are Freemason whether Jewish background or Mormon or Muslim.

George Bush was knighted at the Freemason founded Skull n Bones says he sees god in the eyes of the pope..

www.zenit.org/article-22284...

Barack Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood, more of the same, not Jewish.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101264 Feb 13, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the the Havaara Agrement not the the Ankara. The Ankara agreement has got to do with the entry of Turkey in the EUSSR.
No, the Havaara Agreement was completely different.

The "Ankara "DOCUMENTS"
Were uncovered in Ankara's German Embassy and further debunk all that overblown holycost hooey & expose Zionist torment of non Zionist Jews.

"The myth of Zionist anti-Fascism (because they really are ZIONazis!)"
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/joeblow...

Thanks, I WANT people to check my sources!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101265 Feb 13, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Israeli settlers have taken over dozens of natural water springs in the West Bank, limiting or barring Palestinians from access to much-needed fresh water, according to the UN report. Israelis deny that the access has been banned.
The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said it had surveyed 530 springs in the West Bank to find out that at least 30, mostly in areas where Israel retains military control, were taken over by the settlers. With Palestinians unable to access them at all.
"Palestinians have been deterred from accessing the springs by acts of intimidation, threats and violence perpetrated by Israeli settlers," it says.
The report added that Palestinians currently have limited access to 26 other springs where settlers had moved in and threatened to take control.
Springs remain the single largest water source for irrigation and a significant source for watering livestock in the area, with some also providing water for domestic consumption in areas not connected to pipelines.
The document concludes the loss of access to springs and adjacent land reduced the income of affected farmers, who either stop cultivating the land or face a reduction in the productivity of their crops.
Hello Rambone, Zionists have schemed and murdered to steal Levantine water since 1905.

Israel's Zionist Butchers & War Criminals have launched countless wars on civilian Muslims because of their obsession with stealing the waters from the Litani R. basin.

I.C. E. Case Number: 14

http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/litani.htm

EXCERPT "Israel is a riparian state, in part meaning that it must share a large portion of its surface water resources with neighboring countries.

Control of water may be seen as integral to Israel's sovereignty, the need for which Israel might war over.(12) Historically, Israel has been interested in the Litani, and conflict with Lebanon over the Litani is more likely given this.

Essentially, control of the Litani has long been a dream of Israel in hopes of establishing a greater Zion from Sinai to ancient Babylon.(13)

Israel has considered diverting the Litani southward, first proposed in 1905 because it seemed "the waters of the Jordan basin would be insufficient for the future needs of Palestine."(14)

The Litani, because of its water, was suggested to become part of the "national Jewish entity" in 1919 but this was rejected by the League of Nations, and the Litani became part of Lebanon.(15)" CONTINUED

Can you think of ANY other artificially contrived "State" whose unbridled GREED has caused so much Bloodshed JUST in S. Lebanon?.

How is it possible that such Ruthless Thugs could have ever experienced ANYTHING like the "holy-Co$t......as marketed and advertised?

United States

#101266 Feb 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's straining with something along the lines of "I...must...try....my...b est....to...not....be....a.... hairy....uncouth.NFL the...baboon."
yep this describe NFL war mongering baboon!! BWHAHAHHAAA
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101267 Feb 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>yep this describe NFL war mongering baboon!! BWHAHAHHAAA
How VERY mature of you, Pt Jefferson.

USA

#101268 Feb 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You said nicely state! Again, this is you a war mongering moron baboon still licking your master Boostraps! BWHAHHAAHHAA !
You don't understand western sarcasm, do you, illiterate foreign fool?
Typical of a slavish Somalian pirate.

United States

#101269 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand western sarcasm, do you, illiterate foreign fool?
Typical of a slavish Somalian pirate.
HEY , YOU ONE DON'T UNDERSTAND WORLD , you another Mendacious Obsequious Subservient IN OUR VERY PRESENCe for my many play on you mentally challenged retard of grunting Airhead that you are, a Warmongering baboon! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAA
So you NFL , a typical Slavish Somalian Pirate, tell me about you life of idiocracy of being this Slavish Somalian Pirate?

BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!

United States

#101270 Feb 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
How VERY mature of you, Pt Jefferson.
You paranoid like NFL! You way mature , you insanity is showing, did your McCarthyism with new twist, is rearing is ugly head again! Yep you are paraniod, no wonder you so many bogeey mans, because they brainwashed you to fear, hate... you can't even see straight on who is who. You need to goto Bellevue ASAP, u a danger to human race ! BWHahhahaAA

USA

#101271 Feb 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>HEY , YOU ONE DON'T UNDERSTAND WORLD , you another Mendacious Obsequious Subservient IN OUR VERY PRESENCe for my many play on you mentally challenged retard of grunting Airhead that you are, a Warmongering baboon! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAA
So you NFL , a typical Slavish Somalian Pirate, tell me about you life of idiocracy of being this Slavish Somalian Pirate?
BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!
Is that your dull version of western sarcasm, Somalian pirate fool? I have attained an excellent position as an illustrator, and I'm often paid by HUGE corporations to do so. Does that sting, ignoramus?

Your astounding ignorance just isn't working for you, is it, foreign trash?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101272 Feb 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You paranoid like NFL! You way mature , you insanity is showing, did your McCarthyism with new twist, is rearing is ugly head again! Yep you are paraniod, no wonder you so many bogeey mans, because they brainwashed you to fear, hate... you can't even see straight on who is who. You need to goto Bellevue ASAP, u a danger to human race ! BWHahhahaAA
I'll correct this out of pity for you:

"YOU'RE paranoid like NFL! YOU'RE way mature (thanks, I know I am), YOUR insanity is showing, YOUR McCarthyism is rearing ITS ugly head again (changed wording because your phrasing was incomprehensible)! Yep, you are PARANOID, no wonder you SEE so many BOGEY MEN, because they brainwashed you to fear, hate...you can't even see (honestly, what the hell do you mean by "can't even see straight on who is who?" If you intended to state some witty phrase on me being "blind" to the world then I pronounce this as a FAIL on your part). You need to GO TO Bellevue ASAP, YOU ARE a danger to THE human race!(Followed by stupid laughter)

Now that we've established that you spell worse than a 13 year old, I'll go on to post this:

http://9gag.com/gag/6574209
http://9gag.com/gag/6570569...

Hope you have fun with your "bogeey mans!"
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#101273 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your dull version of western sarcasm, Somalian pirate fool? I have attained an excellent position as an illustrator, and I'm often paid by HUGE corporations to do so. Does that sting, ignoramus?
He reminds me of the dorner ex cop in ca. Very angry.

United States

#101274 Feb 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll correct this out of pity for you:
"YOU'RE paranoid like NFL! YOU'RE way mature (thanks, I know I am), YOUR insanity is showing, YOUR McCarthyism is rearing ITS ugly head again (changed wording because your phrasing was incomprehensible)! Yep, you are PARANOID, no wonder you SEE so many BOGEY MEN, because they brainwashed you to fear, hate...you can't even see (honestly, what the hell do you mean by "can't even see straight on who is who?" If you intended to state some witty phrase on me being "blind" to the world then I pronounce this as a FAIL on your part). You need to GO TO Bellevue ASAP, YOU ARE a danger to THE human race!(Followed by stupid laughter)
Now that we've established that you spell worse than a 13 year old, I'll go on to post this:
http://9gag.com/gag/6574209
http://9gag.com/gag/6570569...
Hope you have fun with your "bogeey mans!"
I WAS IN A HURRY! No wonder over 179 nations give you .our US warmongers the big MIDDLE FINGERS ... Enjoy, you own demise, and take you US war machines home, as even 70% of Americans don't want US wars. You OUR Us warmongering baboons are morons, you ruined US AND THE WORLD WITH YOUR OBNOXIOUS us WAR MACHINES, TIME TO GO HOME YOU WARMONGERING ANIMALS

United States

#101275 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
nOT A sOMALIAN pIRATE BUT aNTI-WAR AMERICAN. YOU wARMONGERING BABOON , YOU NO wEB DESIGNeR , PROVE IT? KnOW ANYTHING ABOUT hTM cODING ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 min Johnny 901
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 554,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 263,542
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ2 37,652
Gay snapchat names 41 min naturetree34 110
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 44 min jani jaan 18
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min yon 39,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 603,646
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 764,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 175,047

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE