Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,494)

Showing posts 89,861 - 89,880 of114,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This report against the Jew ANal Fanny was logged today with the topix moderator(s):

An NLF Fan is continually making onerous threats to me on the thread 'Blaming Israel for carnage'... there have been hundreds of threats of an illegal and sinister nature such as 'someone's watching you outside you home' and ' dump your platitudes all you'd want, little boy it want change what's coming for you'.

I would like a robust response from topix because such sinister and aggressive behaviour is unacceptable on a public forum.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
This report against the Jew ANal Fanny was logged today with the topix moderator(s):
An NLF Fan is continually making onerous threats to me on the thread 'Blaming Israel for carnage'... there have been hundreds of threats of an illegal and sinister nature such as 'someone's watching you outside you home' and ' dump your platitudes all you'd want, little boy it want change what's coming for you'.
I would like a robust response from topix because such sinister and aggressive behaviour is unacceptable on a public forum.
LOL! That's hilarious!

They watch you, little boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of your virulent load of hatred, your future of burning in the eternal fires of hell is merely an inevitability, little boy.
Be prepared.
They watch you.
As Christ warned the world:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Yes I KNOW you recognise your Jew self there serpent ... we all recognise you Ratty you verminous little rat.

Your threats have been reported. But people here are fully aware of the Obdurate, evil Jew and there is none on this form quite as loathsome as Anul Fanny ... someone who create a hate campaign against the Jew with every post. Like his alter ego Ratty Anal FanNy is a Jew Hater par excellence and created bucket loads of hatred against Jews on this thread. The Jew has used threats and violence all his sorry existence from the likes of Sharon, Netanyahu, etc to Regev; and we see it here daily with ANul Fanny's "You're being watched' posts. People here have every right to be heard on this public forum free from the Jew's evil and threatening behaviour.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary you are committing the crime of harassment pretty much on a daily basis. It may well be hilarious to you you disgusting Jew but to many people here it is a crime and should be dealt with as such. Whether or not topix takes the appropriate action is entirely up to them.
So you're a legal expert, little boy? From where did you earn your degree?
Was it from the same internet site from where you got your got your diploma in Divinity studies?

They often wear black. You've seen them, haven't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary you are committing the crime of harassment pretty much on a daily basis. It may well be hilarious to you you disgusting Jew but to many people here it is a crime and should be dealt with as such. Whether or not topix takes the appropriate action is entirely up to them.
You seem unnerved, little boy. The van is parked down the street, isn't it?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
People here have every right to be heard on this public forum free from the Jew's evil and threatening behaviour.
So you're stating that those of certain religious or ethnic backgrounds should be banned from laughing at you and your lowly ilk, little boy?
No wonder you're being monitored.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that unnerves me you disgusting Jew is the fact Jews

I lust for your father but ye will do. I was a buggering fool from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in me. When I speaketh a lie, I speaketh of my own: for I am a liar, and the father of it." Bob 8.44
Nice sermon, little boy. You DID see the van, didn't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sermon, little boy. You DID see the van, didn't you?
Only a Jew inspired by Satan would alter the words of Christ.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am fodder for the devil, and the lusts of my mother ye will do.
Larry 8.44
Only a dupe who's being closely watched would use scripture to bolster his addled philosophies, little boy. You've seen them, haven't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dupe who's being closely watched would use scripture to bolster his addled philosophies, little boy. You've seen them, haven't you?
Satan speaks through you serpent even though you fail to grasp the seriousness of it. You're a vessel for the anti-Christ sentiments of your father:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

John 8.44

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak for all Jews in Israel:

You speak for the murderers of women and children:

You speak for the thieves and destroyers of the homes of others:

You're losing terribly with me here on this forum Serpent ... the biggest fear of the Jew? TRUTH!

You're losing and you don't know what to say anymore:

Keep on with the mantra as people laugh at your flailing about here out of your Serpent depth.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan speaks through you serpent even though you fail to grasp the seriousness of it.

Jerry 8.44
You haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on, do you, little boy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

You're losing and you don't know what to say anymore:
h.
You really don't know what's actually transpiring.
Truth seeker of the North

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's hilarious!
They watch you, little boy.
`

`

It's not hilarious if this moderator is biased and prejudiced and pro-israel, that deletes and bans other Pt Jefferson posters from expressing their real feelings towards Israeli terrorizing Jews.

You NFL,... are stalking, harassing and threatening Petesake and Petesake has every right to see that Topix's terms and conditions are followed by this moderator, that's assigned to this site.

We think this moderator is from another site, whose coming here to this site and following Jews' request to delete and ban only the anti-israel posters. And that's discrimination.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on, do you, little boy?

John 8.44

I know exactly how the Jew peddles his evils ways Serpent. How for time immemorial you have been the enemy of man and truth. You murdered Christ and you continue to murder women and children.. yes you have blood all over your Jew hands. You have no truth in you Serpent; you are the devil's own spawn

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's not hilarious if this moderator is biased and prejudiced and pro-israel, that deletes and bans other Pt Jefferson posters from expressing their real feelings towards Israeli terrorizing Jews.
You NFL,... are stalking, harassing and threatening Petesake and Petesake has every right to see that Topix's terms and conditions are followed by this moderator, that's assigned to this site.
We think this moderator is from another site, whose coming here to this site and following Jews' request to delete and ban only the anti-israel posters. And that's discrimination.
That's very true Truth Seeker of the North: Anus FanNy will attempt to harass and threaten me with every post and it's because I speak the truth and the truth about the terrorist, racist, genocidal state of IsraHell. The turd has nothing else to say or offer here other than pathetic threats. But no amount of harassment will deter me and if the moderators discriminate in favor of the Jew posters here or the fascist state Israel and its Jews so be it my friend.

We have truth on our side and truth can never be altered. We see the heathen, obdurate Jew here constantly blaspheming the scriptures and the words of Christ. Is there no end I ask to the baseness and pure evil of the Jew here? On these pages is testimony as to why the JEw is despised the world over and why the Jew has been expelled from so many nations over time.
Klink

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesake wrote:
I know exactly how the Jew peddles his evils ways Serpent. How for time immemorial you have been the enemy of man and truth. You murdered Christ and you continue to murder women and children.. yes you have blood all over your Jew hands. You have no truth in you Serpent; you are the devil's own spawn

1776 - ILLUMINATI

www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Governme...

www.youtube.com/watch...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Booze reeker of the month wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's not hilarious if this moderator is biased and prejudiced and 's terms and conditions are followed by this moderator, that's assigned to this site.
Nah, drunken grandma. It's hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
Occultist Coin

One side Judaism
Other Side Masonry

Jews are (often) masonic occultists Masons are occultist - both worship Satan both submit to Satan...

Both are anti-Christ ....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Occultist Coin
One side Judaism
Other Side Masonry
Jews are (often) masonic occultists Masons are occultist - both worship Satan both submit to Satan...
Both are anti-Christ ....
I wonder how exactly that turns in out in regards to our favourite Jewish boy, who I don't think was a Satanist...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,861 - 89,880 of114,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
bless the jews (Nov '08) 4 min read 6,779
*WORLD Events 100% MATCH to End Times finale 18 min mideastHeadlines 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 529,979
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min TheBlackSheep 223,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min curiouslu 716,466
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Epiphany2 598,748
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 53 min Hard for you 218
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••