Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,487)

Showing posts 89,721 - 89,740 of109,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate your own Jewish god.
Don't you remember Anul Fanny? Your god/father is Satan the Jewish one. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation who gave the gift of Christ, the Messiah of Judea is mine and billions of others around the planet earth.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
e planet earth.
"And ye shall know the booze, and the booe shall make you freak." Bob 8.32
Maybe the reason they watch you is because of your hatred for Christ, little boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You see my truth seeker friends ... how the Jew here changes the words of Christ? It's been their evil dream (our nightmare) for two thousand years .. to kill again the Christ .. the legacy .. the truth of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. We must resist the Jew Onslaught against Christ and against truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
This 'Jew State' creates a hell on earth .. with babies being denied a glass of water to drink by Jews .. with homes being destroyed by Jews ... with families being torn apart by Jews ... with some murdered wantonly by Jews ...... may the Lord God, the Great Master of Creation save us the the putrid and pure evil which emanates from it.
save us from the putrid evil which emanates from it (Israel)

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
the tooth of the Lard Gourd, Great Molester of Cretinism. We must resist the Jew Onslaught against Christ and against truth!
Way to rally your massive army, Christ hater.
Scientist

Kiel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Israel is a racist and questionable state.
Scientist

Kiel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Christian Zionists are batshit insane people!
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
`

AND THEN THERE'S THE HOLOCAUST, OR HOAX.

`

`

YEP, SCHOLARLY FIGURES SUPPORT NO JEWISH HOLOCAUST IN EUROPE FROM 1940 TO 1945 AS CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN TO AN EASILY ACCESSED AND CONCISE AND HONEST DATA SOURCE.

`

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
World Almanac, 1996, pg. 646: World Jewish Population- 14,117,000
THE WORLD JEWISH POPULATION BETWEEN 1940 AND 1949 GREW BY 394,000
`

`

Excellent post....!

Just proves Tribal Talmudic Jewry are Liars and Vile Evil creatures.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
How kind of you to say. Thanks.
...You DO realise that it's not complimenting you...right?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember Anul Fanny? Your god/father is Satan the Jewish one. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation who gave the gift of Christ, the Messiah of Judea is mine and billions of others around the planet earth.
You are evil and your blaspheming is highly offensive. How dare you distort the Word to spread hatred and bigotry. A virulent cancer lives deep inside of your soul and it is growing. Your latent tendencies are fueling your self hatred and anger.

Tell us about your psychiatric history and the secret societies who watch you.
DEHG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:

<quoted text>

JESUS DID NOT LIKE THE JEWS AS THE JEWS ALWAYS WANTED TO KILL JESUS.
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil and your blaspheming is highly offensive. How dare you distort the Word to spread hatred and bigotry. A virulent cancer lives deep inside of your soul and it is growing. Your latent tendencies are fueling your self hatred and anger.
Tell us about your psychiatric history and the secret societies who watch you.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

On Cranks

The genuine crank is the one who refuses to debate his opponents, who arrogantly dismisses their arguments and denies their credibility, who approves of the suppresson of opinion different from his own, who typically appeals to authority or consensus rather than to facts and logic, whose emotional temperature rises noticeably in the presence of embarrassing counter-arguments, and, above all, who typically labels his opponents as 'cranks'.

In contrast, the genuine truth seeker is one who is eager for debate, who is courteous to his opponents, who remains calm in the face of counter-arguments, who does not seek to silence anyone, and above all who does not describe his opponents with epithets, particularly including 'crank', altho their behavior may strongly suggest the aptness of the description.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

IRAN KEEEPS TALKING "PEACE" TO THE UNITED STATES, SO, WHO IN THE UNITED STATES WANTS WAR WITH IRAN AND NOT PEACE???
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Public diplomacy (Israel)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara)(Hebrew: &#1492;&#1463;&#15 05;&#1456;&#1489;& #1464;&#1468;&#1512; &#1464;&#1492;&#82 06; hasbará, "explaining") refers to public relations efforts to disseminate information about Israel.[1][2] The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means "explanation", and is also a euphemism for propaganda.[3][4][5][6]

GEE, DID DR. GOEBBELS MOVE TO TEL AVIV AND MAKE FRIENDS???
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

DENG wrote:
IRAN KEEEPS TALKING "PEACE" TO THE UNITED STATES, SO, WHO IN THE UNITED STATES WANTS WAR WITH IRAN AND NOT PEACE???

The Muslim Brotherhood.
Klink

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

DENG wrote:
AND THEN THERE'S THE HOLOCAUST, OR HOAX.
YEP, SCHOLARLY FIGURES SUPPORT NO JEWISH HOLOCAUST IN EUROPE FROM 1940 TO 1945 AS CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN TO AN EASILY ACCESSED AND CONCISE AND HONEST DATA SOURCE.
World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
World Almanac, 1996, pg. 646: World Jewish Population- 14,117,000
THE WORLD JEWISH POPULATION BETWEEN 1940 AND 1949 GREW BY 394,000

a prewar outdated estimate..

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial...
Rtloder

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Secrets ate the heart out of what humanity had to offer, and why should it continually be repeated in the digital age when the equalizer in in most peoples grasp.
OH.!. how unfortunate it used to be, when the Fabricators in secret societies were able to use ignorance as their tool of trade, when secrets were the billboard of what would be popularly maintained.
Gone for good, that's right bad was taken away and now were nearing the end of the CIA.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
Hello Gray.
Sorry if I didn’t read all of your post, just couldn’t understand if you actually said something yourself between those quotes from the low level racist websites. Its just a too shiny day here in Israel to seat inside and read too much BS :)
my apologies
That's OK,

I didn't expect an honest, credibly documented rebuttal.

I understand completely that you're simply going by The Book:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When you don’t know enough” or "are over your head”

The Truth has always been an Unassailable Anathema to disciples of that OTHER Ultra-Nationalist. Pure Race, Expansionist & Genocidal Hate Cult.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Scientist wrote:
Christian Zionists are batshit insane people!
You're right on Both Counts!

I lived, worked and studied in, then W. Germany in Freiburg i. Br. at Albert-Ludwig Universitat (1974-) As an American Veteran who was exposed to WW 2 U.S. soldiers that spoke highly of the German people, Wehrmacht, Waffen SS etc, I was saddened to see innocent, young Germans relentlessly beaten and defrauded by by insatiable ZIONIST (not Jewish) Guilt Mongers and Extortionists.

Patton was assassinated for his outspoken disgust and, of course, reviled as an "Anti Semite" for relating what he witnessed:

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

EXCERPT "Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.
Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia.
He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes."CONTINUED

I learned much of the TRUE War Criminals (Eisenhower etc) and distorted "holocaust stories" from unscripted and ethical G.I.s who wouldn't be bought to parrot popular lies

Israel is an irrefutable Nazi Colony whose Zionist Invaders/Occupiers have proven far more Racist, Genocidal, Ruthless and Sadistic than the so-called "Nazis"

“Nazi Support of Zionism”

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”CONTINUED.

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

I know, in Europe, that "THE H." is so vulnerable in the face of the mildest examination that it must remain a forbidden topic of discussion but it is only logical to question how alleged victims of such alleged torment could, immediately, immerse themselves in an orgy of "Pure/Chosen Race", systematic and mechanized slaughter IF they had suffered as "advertised".

We can do nothing of the Atrocities of the Past but we owe it to previous victims to Oppose Genocidal Monsters of TODAY!

In spite of many ethical Jews, those "Genocidal Monsters" Exterminate and Torture with impunity in ZIONIST Israel...TODAY!

Thanks,
Gray
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the term "Nazi" in a paragraph ... let's see what you're made of.
Ok. Although I pointlessly tried reasoning with you when I first came into this thread, ill do that one last time. Lets say u meet 2 people on the street, people you’ve never met before in your life. One is a Christian and one is Jewish. While your feelings to the Christian will probably be indifferent, you will hate the other deeply, you will have a clear demonic view of his character, and you'll even rather he didn’t existed. That's without knowing him, his story, his family, his job, or anything about him at all. That is how the Nazis worked. That is how your mind work.
If you're gonna say "no way, I don’t hate people I don’t know just because of their religion" – just go read your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,721 - 89,740 of109,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

633 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 89,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,943
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min River Tam 217,304
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 512,363
Weird News 18 min xxx 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min lovewithin 38,037
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? 29 min Johnny 78
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••