Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,486)

Showing posts 89,701 - 89,720 of114,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.
Very interesting points here.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.

At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO. The greatest number – 25 – were in Europe, while 14 were in Asia and 13 in Africa.

Among the European participants, Macedonia has been found guilty by the European Court of the illegal imprisonment and torture of a German national. Proceedings are being brought against Poland, Lithuania and Romania after they permitted the CIA to operate secret prisons on their territory. Italy is facing proceedings in the European court over the state's involvement in the abduction of a Muslim cleric, who was kidnapped in Milan and flown to Egypt to be tortured. Last week an Italian appeal court upheld the conviction of the CIA's local station chief and two other Americans involved in the kidnap.

Amrit Singh, the author of the OSJI report, said she believes that other European countries that were involved in the CIA's rendition could also find themselves before the European Court. "The moral cost of these programs was borne not just by the US but by the 54 other countries it recruited to help," she said.

So extensive was the participation of governments in Europe and elsewhere across the world that the OSJI believes the CIA could not have operated its programme without their support.
Klink

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rambone wrote:
Up to two dozen European countries including the UK could face proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights from their involvement in the CIA's extraordinary rendition operations after 9/11, according to a human rights organisation that has documented worldwide secret support for the programme.
At least 54 different governments – more than a quarter of the world's total – were covertly engaged with the global kidnap, detention and torture programme, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Open Society Justice Initiative (OSJI), a New York-based NGO.

The Jesuits and Freemasons have been banned before, even by the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_t...

That's who founded and runs the CIA. Jesuit professor Leon Panetta was head of the CIA then went to Defense Secretary over the entire Pentagon.

George HW Bush was head of the CIA.

Have to address the big problem or nothing will ever get done.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rtloder wrote:
Boasting indifference to intellect and legality is a very common trait often expounded by Zionist Jews, I've noticed.
Is it because they harbour destruction which must inevitably be the outcome of such a small number mocking with indifference the overwhelming masses of humanity.
But mummy and daddy will keep me safe, they have very deep pockets. Tough
it also is sound to assume adults do want their children to grow up.
You and Hitler have a lot in common. Im sure ull take that as a compliment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Hitler have a lot in common. Im sure ull take that as a compliment.
Hitler tried to build up his people .. provide jobs and create a proud country. I was taught to hate Hitler all through my childhood and formative years. Now I have revised this mis-education. He was too loud and angry with the Jews and should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with THEIR evil ways. What I see now are the real 'Hitlers'... Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al who want to create their own 4th Reich through control of the earth's dwindling resources.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It's OK for Obama to go around murdering a load of brown people because the Jews who put him where he is are devious as opposed to clever ... he too is brown so it's OK.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler tried to build up his people .. provide jobs and create a proud country. I was taught to hate Hitler all through my childhood and formative years. Now I have revised this mis-education. He was too loud and angry with the Jews and should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with THEIR evil ways. What I see now are the real 'Hitlers'... Obama, Netanyahu and their SS minions, Cameron et al
Your mentor cooked people in ovens…
Indeed "the truth will set you free" (learn to quote btw).Now we all know what kind of a "human" you are. Nothing left to say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed "the truth will set you free" (learn to quote btw).Now we all know what kind of a "human" you are. Nothing left to say.
Your PM drops white phosphorus on children and cooks them ... the problem is of course your mentor and PM is still alive and still rampant and ready to murder and commit genocide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The 'cooking of humans' by Hitler has been widely refuted by many many historians you know the ones who tell the truth and end up vilified for it by the ZIonist lie-peddlers and Jewspapers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think of it to use such a phrase as 'cooked humans' actually disrespects those victims you damn idiot ... shows what you really think of even your own people let alone your erstwhile neighbours.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
^55

Good morning Petesake from the UK~

Excellent posting comment!

You are without a doubt one of the most amazing human being we at Mt. Sinai Retreat have ever met.

We too, were taught to hate Hitler all through our childhood and formative years. We too have revised this misinformation and miss-education of Hitler being the bad guy by/through unrevised books and the Internet.

We now realize that Adolf Hitler and the German people were set-up by Tribal Jews and were Russian Jew's patsies, along with Russia's allies, France, England and Zionist Eisenhower, who too were War Crime Criminals.

And in Jewrys' created War with Hitler they used poor German people for their scapegoat and their allies used Germany to cover up their heinous horrendous sin-fest of War Crimes and their their Crimes against Humanity in Germany.

This was a Greatest War Crime Deception and Lie in the History of this Country and the World.

The German people have suffered for this massive cover-up by Tribal Jewry's Russian Revolution, by Jews' Red Army, Jews' Gulag Camps and Jews Secret Police the NKVD, that created their Supreme Holocaust from 1917 to 1945, that was all covered up for Tribal Jewry and Zionism's Communism.

Yes, Hitler was too loud and angry with the Jews and had every right to be, but we agree with you Petesake, Hitler should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with Tribal Jewry's lies and deceptions, with all their Talmudic Satanic hate and evil les and deceptions.

People today must realize that it was Tribal Jewry who " Declared War on Germany and the German people" in 1933 and it was "not" Adolf Hitler nor the German people, that Declared War on Jews..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Good morning Petesake from the UK~
Excellent posting comment!
You are without a doubt one of the most amazing human being we at Mt. Sinai Retreat have ever met.
We too, were taught to hate Hitler all through our childhood and formative years. We too have revised this misinformation and miss-education of Hitler being the bad guy by/through unrevised books and the Internet.
We now realize that Adolf Hitler and the German people were set-up by Tribal Jews and were Russian Jew's patsies, along with Russia's allies, France, England and Zionist Eisenhower, who too were War Crime Criminals.
And in Jewrys' created War with Hitler they used poor German people for their scapegoat and their allies used Germany to cover up their heinous horrendous sin-fest of War Crimes and their their Crimes against Humanity in Germany.
This was a Greatest War Crime Deception and Lie in the History of this Country and the World.
The German people have suffered for this massive cover-up by Tribal Jewry's Russian Revolution, by Jews' Red Army, Jews' Gulag Camps and Jews Secret Police the NKVD, that created their Supreme Holocaust from 1917 to 1945, that was all covered up for Tribal Jewry and Zionism's Communism.
Yes, Hitler was too loud and angry with the Jews and had every right to be, but we agree with you Petesake, Hitler should have calmed down and found alternative ways to deal with Tribal Jewry's lies and deceptions, with all their Talmudic Satanic hate and evil les and deceptions.
People today must realize that it was Tribal Jewry who " Declared War on Germany and the German people" in 1933 and it was "not" Adolf Hitler nor the German people, that Declared War on Jews..
Hey Wayne and friends!!! Great post !! I am truly hated by the Jews here as you are for simply exposing the truth. But today under the cloud of Zionism black is white and 1+1=3 .. their lies are abundant my friends and we have to deal with turning what they're trying to peddle us on its head and see the reality without the stench of Zionism clouding the truth. Peace to you!
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PM drops white phosphorus on children and cooks them ... the problem is of course your mentor and PM is still alive and still rampant and ready to murder and commit genocide.
After admitting you are nothing but a small Nazi with Hitler as his hero, forgive me if I don’t take your words seriously. Its because you're probably the lowest kind of junk mankind created.
And btw, you missed a small detail in your post about Hitler's greatness, it called WW2. After Hitler managed to recruit enough people like you, and while "building his country" as you call it, he caused a war which led to 60 million people dead, more than any other war in History of mankind. Approximately 40 million of them were civilians, great dill of them are from the country you are shamelessly abuse and live in. So don’t you even dare talking to me about honor to the dead you small Nazi crap. Most of the people of your kind are at least smart enough to camouflage their horrible opinions, so you are stupid too.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

`

correction:

We too, were taught to hate Hitler all through our childhood and formative years. We too had revised misinformation of Adolf Hitler being the bad guy, but learn differently by unrevised books and the Internet that Adolf Hitler was the victim and not bloodthirsty monstrous animal that killed jews by gassing...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
After admitting you are nothing but a small Nazi with Hitler as his hero, forgive me if I don’t take your words seriously. Its because you're probably the lowest kind of junk mankind created.
And btw, you missed a small detail in your post about Hitler's greatness, it called WW2. After Hitler managed to recruit enough people like you, and while "building his country" as you call it, he caused a war which led to 60 million people dead, more than any other war in History of mankind. Approximately 40 million of them were civilians, great dill of them are from the country you are shamelessly abuse and live in. So don’t you even dare talking to me about honor to the dead you small Nazi crap. Most of the people of your kind are at least smart enough to camouflage their horrible opinions, so you are stupid too.
Typical Jew behaviour ... putting Zionist words in other peoples' mouths. Christ is my hero ... not Hitler. Remember Christ, the saviour of the world murdered by scum like you? However it would appear that Hitler was as much a victim of Jews Who Hate Others as the 50 million who died in WW2. Now Jews Who Hate Others want WW3 to satisfy their insatiable thirst for the red blood of innocent people. I hope and I pray that the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will save us from the 'Jew' and return the world to the place he intended it to be: a place of love and peace and respect for human life and dignity: everything Israel is NOT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychiatric illness has distorted the essence of Christianity. You have turned to pure evil in your heart and in your soul. This is why our coalition of secret societies watch you. They watch you and they know where you are and the Anglicans will come for you, soon.
Another threatening Jew.... so many here these days. Amazing how you haters are so brave crouching like hobbits over your keyboards. Of course your harassing threats of violence are illegal and you will be reported. But one thing is clear. You rubber stamp the reason why Jews are hated...

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32.
roko

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Jew behaviour ... putting Zionist words in other peoples' mouths. Christ is my hero ... not Hitler. Remember Christ, the saviour of the world murdered by scum like you? However it would appear that Hitler was as much a victim of Jews Who Hate Others as the 50 million who died in WW2. Now Jews Who Hate Others want WW3 to satisfy their insatiable thirst for the red blood of innocent people. I hope and I pray that the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will save us from the 'Jew' and return the world to the place he intended it to be: a place of love and peace and respect for human life and dignity: everything Israel is NOT.
Lol ok. I just remembered that in other post you said you are an Atheist, now "Jesus is your savior"...hehe.
I also liked the part of Hitler being a victim of the Jews…cool observation of a perfectly normal man.
I take my words back (although it was your words)- your not a Nazi. You're just mentally ill.
Go see a doctor (try Dr Mengele).

good health and long life in whatever hospital he takes you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ok. I just remembered that in other post you said you are an Atheist, now "Jesus is your savior"...hehe.
I also liked the part of Hitler being a victim of the Jews…cool observation of a perfectly normal man.
I take my words back (although it was your words)- your not a Nazi. You're just mentally ill.
Go see a doctor (try Dr Mengele).
good health and long life in whatever hospital he takes you.
It's pretty well known that Hitler was a victim of the Jew Banksters .. I think you're fully aware but keep pretending black is white. We really don't mind... his hatred was entirely the fault of the undue influence of Jew bankers in Germany and beyond .... in fact this influence and control by Zionist Jews is still pretty much in tact today ... and hatred flourishes as a result. Now can you see how Hitler was a victim of the Jews? As was pretty much the rest of the world?

Oh I know you're gonna just say he hated Jews because many Jews had big noses?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,701 - 89,720 of114,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

513 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 716,818
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess 530,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min WildWeirdWillie 171,472
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 16 min flbadcatowner 782
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 36,416
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min ChromiuMan 5,170
Male public nudity exhibitionism 26 min Jennette 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••