Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Goyim Lawman

Mount Sinai, NY

#100918 Feb 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'job', Mrs Unibrow?
That poster is a concoction of yours, or one of the other imbeciles, old hag, and you know it.
I have no idea what incarnation you are posting about and to whom you think I am.

It's tough being stupid and your case you're not the smartest Zion tool and fool poster, are you?
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100919 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no I just hate the racism, murder, theft, occupation and brutality the Jews against the indigenous Palestinians ... I have never killed anyone by the way. I have been brutally attacked however by Jews and their freemasonry co-satanist here.
Oh that’s a nice one…
You hate racism, apartheid, violence, and Jews…
Tell me when to start laughing…
Do you even know what's wrong with your sentence? Did I mention hypocrisy already?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100920 Feb 6, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that’s a nice one…
Do you even know what's wrong with your sentence? Did I mention hypocrisy already?
I don't hate the brutality of the Jews I despise it. It's anti-human, satanic and tells of what Christ taught the world .. that many of you louses are of the devil, your father.

Location hidden

#100921 Feb 6, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 1300 dead Palestinians in a war zone?
Yeah your cowardly soldiers are sent by even bigger cowards to murder children and women in a 'war zone'.... how very literal of you. How do your leaders evade and escape the Geneva Convention for crimes against humanity?

People here note the inhumane use of language "Well 1300 dead Palestinians...." How you get away with this in the modern world is truly beyond mine and the comprehension of millions .. again it must be down to Satan your father who protects you and your ilk.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100922 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
No no no I just hate the racism, murder, theft, occupation and brutality the Jews against the indigenous Palestinians

Should the Jews move to Saudi Arabia? They can live wherever they want.

The region was defeated by ENGLAND from Turk control.
The Goyim Lawman

Mount Sinai, NY

#100923 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your cowardly soldiers are sent by even bigger cowards to murder children and women in a 'war zone'.... how very literal of you. How do your leaders evade and escape the Geneva Convention for crimes against humanity?
People here note the inhumane use of language "Well 1300 dead Palestinians...." How you get away with this in the modern world is truly beyond mine and the comprehension of millions .. again it must be down to Satan your father who protects you and your ilk.
my sentiments exactly...!

And what israel needs is a Humongous Giant Plunger, because the land that is being occupied was stolen by War Crime Israeli Terrorist, who will never ever be able to justify their Thievery and endless hidden Holocaust Atrocities, that was performed on meek and helpless Palestinians, by Tribal Jewry.
The Goyim Lawman

Mount Sinai, NY

#100924 Feb 6, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is Jewish MASTER to you subhuman Goy c**t! We rule this world! Smartest and wealthiest people in human history! Greatest army in human history!
BTW, she'll milk my master race semen? Ha Ha Ha Ha! Good Goy prostitute I take it, tell her I send my regards!
You sure hate us Goy, don't you?

where in Palestine did you squat down in the mud, as an illegal alien israeli occultist convert?

Are non-jew women considered Goyims, or just men?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100925 Feb 6, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that’s a nice one…
These are the same guys that keep walking into poles and get angry at the telephone company for putting the pole there
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100926 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Because story tellers like you keep multiplying and embellishing the story and what started out with a couple of palestinians killed ended up with thousands of women and children killed because it sounds better than a couple. Don't repeat stories start the original with research
The Goyim Lawman

Mount Sinai, NY

#100927 Feb 6, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Subhuman Goy slave daring to call his master as stupid, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I have now seen it all folks! We are masters of this earth you little mongrel!
why would you call NFL a little mongrel, when she's a good John Hagee Christian Zoolander?

Location hidden

#100928 Feb 6, 2013
The Goyim Lawman wrote:
<quoted text>
my sentiments exactly...!
And what israel needs is a Humongous Giant Plunger, because the land that is being occupied was stolen by War Crime Israeli Terrorist, who will never ever be able to justify their Thievery and endless hidden Holocaust Atrocities, that was performed on meek and helpless Palestinians, by Tribal Jewry.
The nightmare will end one soon hopefully and truth and justice will reign once and for all .... peace to you and yours

Location hidden

#100929 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Because story tellers like you keep multiplying and embellishing the story and what started out with a couple of palestinians killed ended up with thousands of women and children killed because it sounds better than a couple. Don't repeat stories start the original with research
No your thinking of the so-called six million lie which (bad enough) was more closer to 300,000.... a tragedy for the Jews of Europe without any question or without any shadow of doubt. Now the Jews perpetrate the same hatred and oppression against a totally innocent and unconnected Palestinian people. Shocking when you analyse is closely.

Location hidden

#100930 Feb 6, 2013
it closely.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100931 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
No your thinking of the so-called six million lie which (bad enough) was more closer to 300,000.... a tragedy for the Jews of Europe without any question or without any shadow of doubt. Now the Jews perpetrate the same hatred and oppression against a totally innocent and unconnected Palestinian people. Shocking when you analyse is closely.
Thank you, because of your answer we now have an idea of the truthfulness of your statements.

Location hidden

#100932 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, because of your answer we now have an idea of the truthfulness of your statements.
I'm more than glad to provide you with the truth you so desperately need.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100933 Feb 6, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm more than glad to provide you with the poop I so desperately eat.

"and ye shall know the spoof, and the spoof shall make me a freak." LARRY 8.32
Deep.
The Goyim Lawman

Mount Sinai, NY

#100935 Feb 6, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
Goyim are all polluting little rodents! Carnage is the only solution to butchering these filthy subhuman species!
`

we know who you are and that you've retired from Israeli Army as an Officer and shredded all your documents and ID papers, so that nobody would know in the future trials of Israeli Jews Heinous Crimes against Humanity.

And that you were part and parcel to Israeli Jews Israelis Army and their Holocaust on innocent Palestinians farmers.

This will never go away as long as decent and righteous people like us live and want and need Equal Justice.

And that's why you wanted to erase your existence in Jews' Endless Atrocities Army, that you had a major role in committing Wat Crimes and Endless Evils on top of Evils,.... you little sneaky sniveling israeli War Crime Terrorist. whose just a cowardly zion varmint..

We know who you are, not to worry!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100936 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You scumbag heathens murdered Christ and have the gaul to talk about the Lord God and disrespect? How strange.
Funny, I don't recall the Romans being "scumbags;" rather, they were quite advanced. Also, I think you mean GALL, because GAUL was a region in Western Europe that encompassed France, Belgium, North Italy and parts of Germany and the Netherlands during the Iron Age and Roman era. If you're European enough then I bet you MIGHT remember it from Asterix?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#100937 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a precise idea of your hypocrisy.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100938 Feb 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you're profile is getting clearer now. You have said it all:
You're against racism and hate people because of their religion.
You're a pacifist that would love to kill 7 million people.
You know exactly how many were murdered in the Holocaust so you are at least 80 years old, and probably born in Poland.
After Poland you move to Gaza for 60 years.
Did I get something wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 4,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 548,238
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Thinking 229,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 749,849
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul really is dead 2,911
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 13 min Kid_Tomorrow 131
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min bacon hater 96,065
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Pegasus the Patriot 261,601
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE