Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100863 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. We are busy building the most successful country in the middle east and one of the most successful in the world, and busy defending it from all of those trying to destroy it. If people around us spent 10% of their hate energy to actually do something for themselves, they might have had better life too. you are no more than a hypocrite or just have no clue what is really going on here. Let me also take a wild guess and say you're an Arab who ran to the west and suddenly has a right to speak.
Your "most successful country" is very successful at murder, theft and de facto imprisonment of a whole people ... the Palestinians. Your " most successful country" is hated by most of the world at large and rightly so being the most vile and racist parcel of land on earth. You are a blight on humanity and a disgrace to humanity; and what's even more relevant is the fact that you know this very well.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100864 Feb 5, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "most successful country" is very successful at murder, theft and de facto imprisonment of a whole people ... the Palestinians. Your " most manity; and what's even more relevant is the fact that you know this very well.
Are your Satanist-like sermons the reason you're watched so closely, little boy? Are they looking to eventually recruit you?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100867 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. We are busy building the most successful country in the middle east and one of the most successful in the world, and busy defending it from all of those trying to destroy it. If people around us spent 10% of their hate energy to actually do something for themselves, they might have had better life too. you are no more than a hypocrite or just have no clue what is really going on here. Let me also take a wild guess and say you're an Arab who ran to the west and suddenly has a right to speak.
I am guessing you are correct. These guys are just bigots that are bored so the only way they feel gratified is to try to piss off someone in Israel, real humans know different and are just fine with Israel and do not have this animalistic need to be jerks.

Location hidden

#100868 Feb 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing you are correct. These guys are just bigots that are bored so the only way they feel gratified is to try to piss off someone in Israel, real humans know different and are just fine with Israel and do not have this animalistic need to be jerks.
You call people here 'bigots' who oppose the slaughter of women and children and the de facto imprisonment of a generation? What kind of fool are you??
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100869 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You call people here 'bigots' who oppose the slaughter of women and children and the de facto imprisonment of a generation? What kind of fool are you??
The kind that calls you a liar and coward, too weak to post the truth and to unprofesional
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

#100871 Feb 5, 2013
Rat Patrol exposingJ Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
`
8x11=
~`
There u go,... u evil j bostard, now that wasn't to hard for u to post, being that u are an anti-Gentile and a bigoted and racist anti-goyim, who is a Talmudic demonized Occultist Zion Jew.
Doesn't it feel gratifying and exhilarating spewing your jewish cult's deformed mental sociopathic infestation diseases, all over this Goyims' Truth seeking Historical Site.
Now our deranged and perverted creepy freak, who calls itself "Zionist 4 lyfe",... tell this site what you would do to us "Northern Truth seekers" if u captured us alive.
Especially after we'd like to see you terrorist vile jew jews animal monsters in zoo cages, waiting to be sentenced for your Palestinian Supreme Holocaust and your Zionist/Communist Crimes against Humanity.
Please don't hold back your true untermenschen jew jews hate-filled sentiments that u have for us non-jews, and please tell us in very gory details what you would do to us, if u hunted us down and captured one of us alive.
We as loving and compassionate "Northern Truth seekers, would have to agree with Truth seeker Petesake's posting, that stated: "Satan is a Jew".
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! The Talmud is the divine works of the master Jewish race!

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You filthy Goyim are our eternal slaves and whor*es!

Satan is too dirty and inferior to be a Jew! He is certainly a filthy Arab!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100872 Feb 5, 2013
Satan is a Jew wrote:
^5
Petesake, we know who old George the mole is.
George is an old trolling geezer and george is a Cult jew spooking and being a shill for the Terrorist jews in Israel.
And it's Georgie and his kind who are the bigots and racists, that were thrown out of almost every European Country,.. because of their Jewish evilness and unwholesomeness.
Until these mooching grubbing parasites came to America and America's Equal Opportunity system opened the door for these sub-human critters and they in turned showed their appreciation, by opening the gates of hell with their evil diabolical cult.
These monstrosities of life have destroyed our infra-structure with their underhandedness and are responsible for our freedoms and liberties being diminished.
There is no greater threat to human kind than these Demonized Satanic creatures from the dark side of reality and of our future childrens' life..
Instead of typing this garbage of bla bla bla which no one really cares about start typing facts not just accusations and lies, better still go do some homework and come back when you have done some.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

#100873 Feb 5, 2013
Satan is a Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Hey jew untermenschen, ask NFL to milk u, and she'll defend u.
She's a good lying jewish milker and will do extra if u tell this illiterate hagee, what u'll do to us goyims in the North, when we meet face to your mutt moon faces...
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That is Jewish MASTER to you subhuman Goy c**t! We rule this world! Smartest and wealthiest people in human history! Greatest army in human history!

BTW, she'll milk my master race semen? Ha Ha Ha Ha! Good Goy prostitute I take it, tell her I send my regards!

Location hidden

#100874 Feb 5, 2013
Satan is a Jew wrote:
^5
Petesake, we know who old George the mole is.
George is an old trolling geezer and george is a Cult jew spooking and being a shill for the Terrorist jews in Israel.
And it's Georgie and his kind who are the bigots and racists, that were thrown out of almost every European Country,.. because of their Jewish evilness and unwholesomeness.
Until these mooching grubbing parasites came to America and America's Equal Opportunity system opened the door for these sub-human critters and they in turned showed their appreciation, by opening the gates of hell with their evil diabolical cult.
These monstrosities of life have destroyed our infra-structure with their underhandedness and are responsible for our freedoms and liberties being diminished.
There is no greater threat to human kind than these Demonized Satanic creatures from the dark side of reality and of our future childrens' life..
I agree with you friend .... how despicable these creatures are is difficult to put into words .... such evil and horrendous animals are walking death on this planet.

Location hidden

#100875 Feb 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind that calls you a liar and coward, too weak to post the truth and to unprofesional
The truth is in every word I write .. your satanic brain is wired only for lies and hatred of unsuspecting people(s)... you murderous scum-sucking pigs don't deserve the air and water that the Lord God sends but in his majesty and in his love he sends it.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#100876 Feb 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And now Ramboner here will tell us that Bin Laden was secretly a Jewish boy from New York because there's no way Al Qaeda could've committed those attacks...right?
No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100877 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "most successful country" is very successful at murder, theft and de facto imprisonment of a whole people ... the Palestinians. Your " most successful country" is hated by most of the world at large and rightly so being the most vile and racist parcel of land on earth. You are a blight on humanity and a disgrace to humanity; and what's even more relevant is the fact that you know this very well.
Like I said, you are a hypocrite. While Assad is slaughtering his own people, the Egyptian police is shooting protesters, and in general Muslims are killing Muslims all over and in ridicules numbers, you have the need to criticize Israel for attacking a military target that had every right to be attacked. You talk about Israel "murdering" Palestinian women and children...let me tell you a little bit about what is happening here. In the past 7 years after Israel withdrawn completely from Gaza strip, the Palestinians launched over 4000(!) rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities and towns with only one target – killing as many civilians as possible. Those who launched those missiles, did it while using their own people as human shields – from inside schools, hospitals, and highly populated areas. And then, after months and years of restraint Israel finally act to defend its citizens, they are of course "murderers of women and children"… But I know those facts doesn’t matter to people like you. I can only imagine the consequences if the Palestinians did the same in Iran or Syria…they would have been a page in history long time ago. You just throw your empty brain washed sentences of "racism" and "murder" without knowing the slightest thing about reality or truth.

Location hidden

#100878 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you are a hypocrite. While Assad is slaughtering his own people, the Egyptian police is shooting protesters, and in general Muslims are killing Muslims all over and in ridicules numbers, you have the need to criticize Israel for attacking a military target that had every right to be attacked. You talk about Israel "murdering" Palestinian women and children...let me tell you a little bit about what is happening here. In the past 7 years after Israel withdrawn completely from Gaza strip, the Palestinians launched over 4000(!) rockets from Gaza into Israeli cities and towns with only one target – killing as many civilians as possible. Those who launched those missiles, did it while using their own people as human shields – from inside schools, hospitals, and highly populated areas. And then, after months and years of restraint Israel finally act to defend its citizens, they are of course "murderers of women and children"… But I know those facts doesn’t matter to people like you. I can only imagine the consequences if the Palestinians did the same in Iran or Syria…they would have been a page in history long time ago. You just throw your empty brain washed sentences of "racism" and "murder" without knowing the slightest thing about reality or truth.
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100879 Feb 5, 2013
orion wrote:
No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...

Silverstein was leased the towers built and named after the Rockefellers.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100880 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
I sincerely hope and pray that one day you and your terrorist state are wiped of the map ... and the stolen land returned to its rightful owners.

How peaceful of you <sarcasm>

If the Jews want to live there they can do that and if the Muslims dont like it we dont need the intolerant Muslims in the west.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100881 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is in every word I write .. your satanic brain is wired only for lies and hatred of unsuspecting people(s)... you murderous scum-sucking pigs don't deserve the air and water that the Lord God sends but in his majesty and in his love he sends it.
Please do not use the name of God in your rantings it is very disrespectful and you are anything but a faithful follower, you are closer to a heathen.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100882 Feb 5, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are not worth the powder to blow them to hell, let alone try to explain to them the facts of life. They let their blasphemous bigotry lead them in their thoughts and written messages because that is what their parents did and their grandparents, and it is no wonder we see muslims killing muslims.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100883 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are sooooo brave sitting in the UK under the protection of the UK so that you can shoot your mouth off with such bravado, you are nothing but a cheap drug store fraud.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100884 Feb 5, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Finally you say what you really think… just next time spare the racism and murder bullshit and get to the point faster. And its nice you "hope and pray" in the UK on the backs of your dead brothers in the middle east. Anyway, Israel will not go anywhere. And the faster you get it into your heads, the better your life will be. And when I say "you" I mean the people who actually live here, not the "brave" ones who writes militant posts while drinking coffee in London.
Peace.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100885 Feb 5, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> No, but Mr. Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the demolitin certainly is. He even admitted that Building No.7 was pulled down. If that one was pulled down, you can expect the other two as well. And it was not a camel driver hiding in a cave in Afghanistan who pulled the job.. By the way, Ehud Barak is a director of a US company which produces nano-thermite, the explosive used on the towers...
Wow...you "Truthers" are such a hoot! And what would YOU know about explosives? I'm pretty sure all it takes to destroy two buildings are, oh, I dunno, two planes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 750,805
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 548,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 261,689
Firma Ulus )) ULUS B0SCH Servisi (( 299 15 34 ... 12 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Dave Nelson 230,024
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min AnnieJ 602,189
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 24 min Dubai Massage 055... 118

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE