Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,448)

Showing posts 88,941 - 88,960 of109,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
to the educated righteous of hearts!
The irony of that garbage coming from you, a bitter, semi-literate old witch with an ax to grind.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony of that garbage coming from you, a bitter, semi-literate old witch with an ax to grind.
AND.....what sort of literate, factual comments have YOU submitted?

Nipping at the heels of your intellectual betters is ALL you've contributed....the TRUE Sign of a Traitorous, Lying Zionist Preying off of America....

GO HOME to your Nasty, little Nazi Colony

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration 10: Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration. 

"On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible. 
‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group. 

"For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate, and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life.  

"Our acknowledgement of Jewish nationality provides for a clear and sincere relationship to the German people and its national and racial realities.  We do not wish to falsify these fundamentals because we too are against mixed marriage and are for maintaining the purity of the Jewish group.’" CONTINUED

(Joachim Prinz ‘Wir  Juden’   Berlin  1934) 
-----

You have NEVER submitted ANYTHING other than simple minded insults & vapid babble.

Give it a try or go away until you can!

----------
RATIONAL READERS:

Please remind me to ignore this Paid & Traitorous, Lying Shill!
An NFL Fanculo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You make money in your sleep, granny? More like on your back, old hag.
I see you are getting your ass kicked here too. The truth is out on the zionist terrorists and there is nothing you Abe Foxman hasbaRATS can do about it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
AND.....what sort of literate, factual comments have YOU submitted?
Nipping at the heels of your intellectual betters is ALL you've

Please remind me to ignorant.
Heh.
Do you really believe that your vitriolic spew from neo nazi websites is somehow a contribution, skinhead dullard? How entertaining!
its a bad time

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous eh....
to be zionist now...you guys are in deep shit. The appointment of Chuck Hagel as defense secretary has AIPAC in a tizzy, and for good reason. The zionist stranglehold on America is finally loosening. With the Syrian government winning the fight against the Israeli backed terorists, it won't be long before the entire Muslim world unites against the zionist and wipes them off the pages of history especially when there is no more US backing of this terrorist regime. The American people are waking up to the truth and the zionists will soon be history.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are getting your ass kicked here too. The truth is out on the zionist terrorists and there is nothing you Abe Foxman hasbaRATS can do about it.
If you're going to throw your two cents in, old bigot, try at least to make it worth the money.
An NFL Fanculo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Do you really believe that your vitriolic spew from neo nazi websites is somehow a contribution, skinhead dullard? How entertaining!
your cries of anti-semitism and references to nazis and the holocaust won't work here, posters on this thread are very well-informed on the truth about the zionists so you're just wasting your time and making yourself look stupid and desperate.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

its a bad time wrote:
<quoted text>
to be zionist now...you guys are in deep shit. The appointment of Chuck when there is no more US backing of this terrorist regime. The American people are waking up to the truth and the zionists will soon be history.
Nice speech, Abdul.
An NFL Fanculo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are YOU, granny? The thought police?
Old jobless slob.
there is going to be a lot of jobless hasbarats soon, your mission is futile at this point.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
You mean the U.S. Veteran's Sites,,,

I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans who do the fighting YOU only talk about.......Missy.

Find ONE "neo-nazi website" I've cited nearly as bad as your blatantly bigoted "murphy" trash!

Go Home!

America Needs LOYAL Americans with Guts

NOT.....

......Noisy, Cowardly, little, Zionist Traitors!

"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
there is going to be a lot of jobless hasbarats soon, your mission is futile at this point.
Really? Nice heads up, creepy man, but I already have employment. Envious?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans
Go Home!
Are you so sure that when you mince down the street with your shaved head and swastika adornments, people's reactions are 'there goes a genuine patriot!'? Give me a break, little boy.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
your cries of anti-semitism and references to nazis and the holocaust won't work here, posters on this thread are very well-informed on the truth about the zionists so you're just wasting your time and making yourself look stupid and desperate.
LOL! YOU are well informed, little boy? Make sure you add that sort of ignorance to your next job application, OK?
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

'The Venezuelan Minister of Correctional Services, Iris Varela, has announced on her Twitter account the expulsion of a French citizen known as Frédéric Laurent Bouquet, December 29, 2012

Mr. Bouquet (photo) had been arrested in Caracas on June 18, 2009, with three Dominican nationals in possession of an arsenal. In the apartment he had acquired, forensic police seized 500 grams of C4 explosives, 14 assault rifles including 5 with telescopic lenses, 5 with laser sighting and one with a silencer, special cables, 11 electronic detonators, 19,721 cartridges of different calibers, 3 machine guns, 4 hand guns of different calibers, 11 radios, 3 walkie talkies and a radio base, five 12-gauge shotguns, 2 bulletproof vests, 7 military uniforms, 8 grenades, one gas mask, one combat knife and 9 bottles of gunpowder.

During his trial, Mr. Bouquet admitted he had been trained in Israel and was an agent of French military intelligence service (DGSE). He admitted planning an attack to assassinate Constitutional President Hugo Chavez.'
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

`

`
`

I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans who do the fighting YOU only talk about.......Missy.
Find ONE "neo-nazi website" I've cited nearly as bad as your blatantly bigoted "murphy" trash!
Go Home!
NOT.....
......Noisy, Cowardly, little, Zionist Traitors!
"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938
`

`

`

A Really Great posting comment Gray,... and when they are asked if they every served, that's when these cowardly israeli jews cyber terrorist,..... STFU!

That's because they are subverting Traitors, who are loyal to Israel's Machination Machine of pure lies, that give two dreks for this Country' Constitution. They now have a school for these Israeli tools and fools, that are trained to post against our founding father Constitution, which is an act of Treason.

These little vile monsters are spawned greedy liars... from filth!

They wait for u to post your Truths and that's when they threaten Truth seekers. They do it by stalking us, harassing us and slandering Truth seekers like yourself, like us and others and they do it with infantile expletives, vulgarity, threats, harassment, that's all done in violations of Topix's rules and regulation.

But this site will not tolerate these bitter bigoted john hagee christian zionist and Zionist Commies, because this site has you Gray, Petesake, Rambone, Woody, 2000mlaway, Syria, rider, Timester, and lots of other Truthful people who are totally against Israeli Jew's Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

We are all Truth seekers that only-want to post the Truth and nothing but the real Truth,... just like u are doing Gray, from a US Veteran Site.

We say to hell with Giyus.org/ and megaphone, we got your number to zionist porthole Jews, who are occupying Palestine and are only illegal alien refugee. Ayrshire's redundant posting are no longer funny,, but notably sad!

And we do love the good and decent Jewish people who have spoken out against Israeli Terrorism and Crimes against Humanity, by denouncing and condemning Israel' Tribal Jewry's War Crimes and jews 65 plus year Holocaust on innocent Palestinians farmers.
An NFL Fanculo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so sure that when you mince down the street with your shaved head and swastika adornments, people's reactions are 'there goes a genuine patriot!'? Give me a break, little boy.
kinda like when a yarmulke-wearing yid drives by in his Mercedes headed to the golf course while on his cell phone talking to his broker about his stock options and the derivatives market figuring out ways to make money doing absolutely nothing useful to society.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like when a yarmulke-wearing yid drives by in his Mercedes headed to the golf course while on his cell phone talking to his broker about his stock options and the derivatives market figuring out ways to make money doing absolutely nothing useful to society.
The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.

That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.
That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
`

`

`

`

Its seems to us @ Mt. Sinai retreat, that lots of honest righteous good hearted human beings have pegged u as a 24/7 reclusive illiterate stupidity, that was from the eggs and sperms of lowly common rat-hole ginormous imbecilic thrash..

But now we can tell this site that you are also our site's official john hagee idiot, who we're using to benefit our Palestinian cause, by showing the International community the bigoted illiteracy of a spawned pea brain from some two mofemmes filthy encounter that had u. U've posted endless cyber hate and supports convicted jew fugitives in their War Crime terrorist Holocaust.

Now we command u to post us again, so everyone can witness your idiotic illiteracy.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I don't fight for myself, I've already won that battle, I fight for Syria, to stop it finishing up like Yugoslavia, fractured is nonsensical bits and pieces after the Zionists had taken what they wanted.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

We have the Kingdom of David ruling the world by dominating US politics, that's true, but the Kingdom of David is a rig up, it has no Prophet, God will ring down the curtain on Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,941 - 88,960 of109,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

739 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with the word 511,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min wilderide 89,377
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min RFD 366
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 250,265
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min wilderide 216,278
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min wilderide 679,215
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••