Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99990 Dec 30, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
If you care about the direction of this country but think you don't have time to pay attention to what the Israel lobby is doing, you may want to think again. This is no conspiracy theory - it is all in broad daylight and the stakes are big, in fact they are matters of life and death right now. As we communicate, the Israel lobby is teaming up with the neocon right to prevent President Obama from choosing his Secretary of Defence.
`

`

And these Zionist/Communist will not stop, if we don't take the gloves off to stop these evil critters!

It has nothing to do with being a jew hater, it has to do with hatred for evil sub-human Occultist terrorist creatures, from the darkside of life!

We hate evilness and love Truthfulness and Righteousness, one of many qualities that israeli terrorist jew "do not" have.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#99991 Dec 30, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And these Zionist/Communist will not stop, if we don't take the gloves off to stop these evil critters!
It has nothing to do with being a jew hater, it has to do with hatred for evil sub-human Occultist terrorist creatures, from the darkside of life!
We hate evilness and love Truthfulness and Righteousness, one of many qualities that israeli terrorist jew "do not" have.
You are a very confused and hateful person. I am glad that they have you watched. Your stupidity speaks for itself.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99992 Dec 30, 2012
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You are a very confused and hateful person. I am glad that they have you watched. Your stupidity speaks for itself.
`

`

`

Your avatar name says who and what u are, a treasonous subverting Traitor to our Constitution.

U must know and realize this following facts and Truth in real life, that "waleed sadat" was a paid Liar and treasonous subverting Traitor for Israeli Jewish Terrorism and War Crime in Palestine.

And for u to come onto this Truth seeker site and try to threaten me, is a violation of Topix's rules and regulation and Cyber Terrorism Hate Crime Laws.

Who gives two dreks what Israeli Jew terrorist supporters think and post, it's nothing but FK-in Lies and Deceptions.

Now FO, u lying Traitor to/against USA Constitution, who will be Judge by a Higher and more Righteous Force on your pathetic evil Judgement Day..

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99993 Dec 30, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's right, you do my bidding!
And you are doing my bidding right now, by posting me back again!
You're just a stupid uneducated illiterate whose doing my bidding with inane perfidious retorts, that you've inherited from freaky creepy lowlife parents, whose eggs and sperms were mutated.
Now do my bidding, post me again!
I guess you must enjoy being mocked and ridiculed, bitter old harpy. Did your fat ex hubby teach you that? I'll be happy to oblige.

USA

#99994 Dec 30, 2012
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
She really is a half-witted fool. Her former vicious minion called 'Petesake' was spirited away despite her promise of protection.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99995 Dec 30, 2012
"In the name of the people of Israel, the Land of Israel, the Torah of Israel and the G-d of Israel, we demand that his honor the president cease the pressure on the State to hand lands to the ArabsÂ… Honorable President, you must not be remembered in history as Nebuchadnezzar and Titus who destroyed Jerusalem. You must surely remember that America does not benefit from causing damage, Heaven forbid, to the Jewish people and its land. If you help the wholeness of our holy land, we promise you and your country endless blessings."

Signed: Rabbis Dov Lior, David Druckman, Yaakov Yosef, Shmuel Eliyahu and Shalom Dov Wolpe.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99996 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must enjoy being mocked and ridiculed, bitter old harpy. Did your fat ex hubby teach you that? I'll be happy to oblige.
``

`

Doing my bidding, i see!

And your guessing as to whom and what i am, is also wrong.

Like I've stated before, you are a lowly illiterate freaky creep from two imbecilic parents. U a poor demented recluse, whose supporting Jews in Israel in their endless Terrorism and War Crimes.

U've also the slave to their j lies and a jews tool that does not know right from wrong, because you have a simpleton's brain that love Jew's Cult Lies. And u r doing me a favor by posting Pt Jefferson truth seekers, as this official site's idiot.

Now NFL, post us again and do our bidding with your stupid asinine retorts, u fatty dirty john hagee a-hole. U're truly one old simpleton and vile filthy stupid ignoramus.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99997 Dec 30, 2012
Rambone wrote:
"In the name of the people of Israel, the Land of Israel, the Torah of Israel and the G-d of Israel, we demand that his honor the president cease the pressure on the State to hand lands to the ArabsÂ… Honorable President, you must not be remembered in history as Nebuchadnezzar and Titus who destroyed Jerusalem. You must surely remember that America does not benefit from causing damage, Heaven forbid, to the Jewish people and its land. If you help the wholeness of our holy land, we promise you and your country endless blessings."
Signed: Rabbis Dov Lior, David Druckman, Yaakov Yosef, Shmuel Eliyahu and Shalom Dov Wolpe.
`

`

Rabbis Dov Lior, David Druckman, Yaakov Yosef, Shmuel Eliyahu and Shalom Dov Wolpe, all fanatical and demented fleabag creatures, using their pagan extremist beliefs, to make promises for God and in their G_d name.

What madmen would and what sympathetics evil demanding joke this request is!

USA

#99998 Dec 30, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
``
`
Doing my bidding, i see!
Like I've stated before, you are a lowly illiterate freaky creep from two imbecilic parents. U a poor demented recluse, whose supporting Jews in dding with your stupid asinine retorts, u fatty dirty john hagee a-hole. U're truly one old simpleton and vile filthy stupid ignoramus.
Your clumsy attempts at reverse psychology are as pathetic as your English, lonely old hag. Does it physically hurt to be stupid?
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#99999 Dec 30, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
``
`
Doing my bidding, i see!
Like I've stated before, you are a lowly illiterate freaky creep from two imbecilic parents. U a poor demented recluse, whose supporting Jews in Israel in their endless Terrorism and War Crimes.
U've also the slave to their j lies and a jews tool that does not know right from wrong, because you have a simpleton's brain that love Jew's Cult Lies. And u r doing me a favor by posting Pt Jefferson truth seekers, as this official site's idiot.
Now NFL, post us again and do our bidding with your stupid asinine retorts, u fatty dirty john hagee a-hole. U're truly one old simpleton and vile filthy stupid ignoramus.
you continue to show just how much of a moron you really are every time you post something......truth seeker??? ha, ha ha ha ha ha...port jefferon truth seekers are nothing but racist jokes that prove themselves with the hatred that comes from them??? we??? whatever,ha ha ha ha ha
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100000 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your clumsy attempts at reverse psychology are as pathetic as your English, lonely old hag. Does it physically hurt to be stupid?
port jefferson should know...worse case of stupids that has no problem repeating the stupid is as stupid does over and over again,a whole lot of dumb dumb in that one,whatever it is??
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100001 Dec 30, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Your avatar name says who and what u are, a treasonous subverting Traitor to our Constitution.
U must know and realize this following facts and Truth in real life, that "waleed sadat" was a paid Liar and treasonous subverting Traitor for Israeli Jewish Terrorism and War Crime in Palestine.
And for u to come onto this Truth seeker site and try to threaten me, is a violation of Topix's rules and regulation and Cyber Terrorism Hate Crime Laws.
Who gives two dreks what Israeli Jew terrorist supporters think and post, it's nothing but FK-in Lies and Deceptions.
Now FO, u lying Traitor to/against USA Constitution, who will be Judge by a Higher and more Righteous Force on your pathetic evil Judgement Day..
and just who is going to be judging? with the potty mouth and lack of respect for others , you should be very careful about judgment day,you have alot to answer for....loser!
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#100002 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats wrote:
`
`
It's time for us Americans to regain our Constitution and ask why do Zionist Jews want to take away our 2nd amendment right to bear arms.
It's time to go knuckle to knuckle with Zionists communist Marxist Jews. View this video below, it's the Truth!
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/
First of all, you're no American. Use the word I, not us. You don't speak for real Americans. You're just a pos traitor.

Also, no way in heck you should even be allowed to possess a firearm!
Sera

Australia

#100003 Dec 30, 2012
Is anybody aware that there was a one stage Jewish people tried to invade the british empire and were asked to return to europe . King Edward I expels Jews from Britain...and around the world made communities where ever they went.

The land really belongs to the philistines people Israel's since leaving egypt with moses have been roaming the earth trying to find a country to call their own. What is happening is by force taking and stripping a entire people of what is rightfully theirs.
shame on world leaders who allowed and played a part in the creation of israel from the very begining.
\TRIVIA ....lol
Is it possible to make an israel state within the land of the united states, america seems to side with them in all that they do if they migrated to america and gave the land back to the paelistinians I am sure many would help pack up their suitcases and there would be a massive party of celebration. One last thing Politics is always a dirty game. History has showed us this. Politics rears its ugly head.

USA

#100004 Dec 30, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're no American. Use the word I, not us. You don't speak for real Americans. You're just a pos traitor.
Also, no way in heck you should even be allowed to possess a firearm!
She uses multiple aliases in a lame attempt to convey a group of like-minded racists. She's an illiterate pathetic fool.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100005 Dec 30, 2012
Sera wrote:
Is anybody aware that there was a one stage Jewish people tried to invade the british empire and were asked to return to europe . King Edward I expels Jews from Britain...and around the world made communities where ever they went.
The land really belongs to the philistines people Israel's since leaving egypt with moses have been roaming the earth trying to find a country to call their own. What is happening is by force taking and stripping a entire people of what is rightfully theirs.
shame on world leaders who allowed and played a part in the creation of israel from the very begining.
\TRIVIA ....lol
Is it possible to make an israel state within the land of the united states, america seems to side with them in all that they do if they migrated to america and gave the land back to the paelistinians I am sure many would help pack up their suitcases and there would be a massive party of celebration. One last thing Politics is always a dirty game. History has showed us this. Politics rears its ugly head.
why put israel in the usa? its fine where its at,its right where it needs to be because the usa will own the entire middle east and israel will be HQ.silly Sera....
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100006 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She uses multiple aliases in a lame attempt to convey a group of like-minded racists. She's an illiterate pathetic fool.
and i thought she had a personality disorder...oh wait she does!
endtime

AOL

#100007 Dec 30, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

&fe ature=plcp

super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100008 Dec 30, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
hmmmmmmm.....makes one wonder...
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100009 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
`
And why don't you know "Rtlode",..whose to blame?
This Historical site was set up for real honest Truth seekers that have frequent this site to post their Truths about Israeli Terrorist Jews and how the World has turned a blind eye to the Palestinians plight.
Now what we find interesting on this site,... is people like you who want peace at the expense of poor Palestinian people.
These people have endured unfathomable horrendous Israeli Jew horrors for 65 plus years of endless Jewish evilness of War Crime suffering and ethnic cleansing by these Jewish monsters of a endless supreme War Crime, by Jew Serial killers and by Jew's creation of Supreme Holocaust on human beings.
What you are telling this sites is this "Rtloder": Jews who invade your land and your house, who murdered half of your family, tells you that you have no more rights whatsoever, and that we jews are your written Talmudic Masters for ever, who will treat you and your remaining family like rabid dogs and beast of burden u really are to us.
Then the Jews tell you "Rtloder" that whatever we do to u and your love ones will continue till the day you and your love ones die and then we'll p!ss on your remains.
But here's the jewish kicker, we Jews will pretend to the World that it's is you who are the Terrorist and the aggressors and it's us Jews who are the victims. And then for the icing on the cake, we Jews will hirer Giyus.org/ silly brain twerps like Ayrshire, NFL, Advocate and silly creatures like u, "Rtloder" to post this asinine comment below:
"I don't know whose to blame, theoretically
this insanity should have ended with the decision to colonise the moon, but that didn't happen so in this instance both FOR and AGAINST are equally in error. Communist, Jewish association ended with Trotsky. Jews accepting British patronage will survive if the assertiveness of make believe continues to be the existence we are going to achieve when we colonise the moon".
And then this ridiculously cathartic analogy about a vaudeville clown called B-Hope: "Bob Hope once wondered why his jokes were funny, he arrived at the conclusion it simply was timing. He knew all he was doing was pissing in someones pocket, to reciprocate their pissing into his. That's all the two sides of argument are doing here on this thread, both are totally detached from the world in which we live".
Rtloder", we thought u were smarter than this tripe and tribal Jewry posting comment above. You've let the Palestinian farming people down, when u post your hypocrisy of lies and jew's evil BS, like u did today.
Think about this "Rtloder", would u rather be a Palestinian farmer exposed to jews tyranny and oppression for 65 plus years, or would u like you and your family be israeli jew Tyrants and the Oppressors of righteousness, or would you like to be a voice for the real Truth for the meek,defenseless, helplessly innocent Palestinians?
Pray to learn the real unrevised Truths to defend the real Truth, that hate the Israeli Jewish Tyrants and hates the Jew's War Crime Serial killers terrorist, that have immunity and impunity from all human Justices, to continue-their Crimes Spree against Humanity..

Probably the best reply I've ever had,
so I won't say much. We've all got a duty to do. Mine isn't wallowing in self indulgence, let the dead bury the dead. The crippled and injured are my concern. The future you promulgate can only come true if Syria is vanquished, the new Caliphate established
and internationalized. Or the Sunni and Shia use the Palestinian cause as a common denominator for reconciliation,
meaning meat in the sandwich, I want BOUNDARIES that are inviolable.
I say you wallow but who knows. Syria for me will decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 65,183
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min ImFree2Choose 2,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min truth 654,713
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min MUQ2 281,987
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min MUQ2 45,319
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 51 min MUQ2 523
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 54 min kanji23 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,093
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 2 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web