Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99920 Dec 25, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Firstly and utmost, when Petesake was posting his troubles with/about rabid Jews savage attack on him, he did it with discretion not to demean his Jewish girlfriends love for him and told us as a matter of factual truthfulness. He was not a Jew hater and truly love the decent jews like we do/. The decent Jews condemns and denounced Israel War Crime's Agenda.
It was you and your kind that kept pushing the issue and asking for details, by debasing Petesake and pushing his buttons to elaborate.

this Truth seekers site. Petesake was a truly repulsive subhuman, who fter Petesake being attacked..
There's no reason for you NFL to post me anymore, so i'm asking u nicely to FO and leave me alone too! I love to post my Truthful comments in peace about Israeli Terrorism, on this International Podium, for the righteous of hearts
And it's all for Free and not corrupted like Western Media is.
Our Truth seekers posting is unbiased, and is not fabricated with deceptions and distortions about Israeli Jews Crimes against Humanity!
' International Podium' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Do you think your idiotic rants are somehow being 'published' here, bigot? Sure, lady, it's all for free and worth every penny.

Your posts are full of hatred, bigotry and lies, crone. Moreover, you told that sick fool you'd 'protect' him in his fabrications, but it's obvious you lied to him as much as he lied to you.

Your sordid sort tends to be alike in your outrageous lies. Live with it, old woman.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99921 Dec 25, 2012
Where is the money coming from?

The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year.

Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, Kansas’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in March 2013 in order to prepare for a project that will send troops to as many as 35 African nations, the Associated Press reports.

I'll have to change the name from Jewmerica to Chinamerica
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99922 Dec 25, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
What's the matter, u cant post in your real IP name ratty, so now u'll use Henry.
You cant hide from us u biased bigoted ignorant old fossil racist.
Go visit your sister and ask to borrow the urn you've humped and smoked and that will calm u down weasel!
Traitor,
Lmao, your getting cranky.

I wonder if this statement of yours is a violation of topix guidelines.
You're a lying Hippocrates.

And please do report me. I'm a proud USA citizen who defends our constitution. I defend our allies. You defend Iran and intimate harm to the USA and her allies. You are worth much more than a feces recepticle. One has to wonder if your part of a terror cell in nyc. Your posts indicate hatred for the USA while living under the freedom she provides. Your either a terror cell or a traitor.

I'd hate to be you. Wouldn't be worth it.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#99924 Dec 25, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor,
And please do report me. I'm a proud USA citizen who defends our constitution. I defend our allies. You defend Iran and intimate harm to the USA and her allies. You are worth much more than a feces recepticle. One has to wonder if your part of a terror cell in nyc. Your posts indicate hatred for the USA while living under the freedom she provides. Your either a terror cell or a traitor.

Don't give in,! your being absorbed into youthful exuberance that will never surrender your psychic once it takes hold. All of America is you are bring manipulated by Zionism, if you ever go to the pictures then STOP, if you ever watch TV, then don't.
Keep hold of your Soul if it's not too late already. If and when the Jews make some friends in the Region They are Living, then and only then will it be safe to go out and TURN ON again. But I don't advise it your getting too old.

USA

#99925 Dec 25, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

And when Petesake posted it was like u were glued to your monitor waiting and waiting for Petesake and posting within minutes to answer Petesake posting comment.
You are a stalker, a deranged evil stalker and cyber terrorist, who is
Now, here u are posting lies and deceptions about a person who was viciously attacked by crazed insane Jew-jews sub-humans and was posting to us when u decided to wiggle into our posting conversation with Petesake and then stalk and threaten Petesake, because he told the Truth and exposed his attackers as being jews.
It was u and your kind who threatened Petesake with physical harm, along with your cyber Terrorism hack buddies, trying hard to seek Petesake out in the safety of Petesake's home in Liverpool.
This was done with the help of your co-rats. After the attack, Petesake was/is maimed for life and had real deep concerns for his love ones too, that's why he chose to stand down and not post here again for now.
My question to u, is why would Petesake lie/when Peetesake' girlfriends are both Jewish?
'crazed insane' You're such a wordsmith!
At least your search for inane redundancies is successful, bigoted old lady. The rest of your vicious, blathering propaganda is at the least, floundering.

What a pleasant diatribe on a Christian holiday though. When it comes to depraved, confused Scouse liars, you really know how to spread the cheer, baby.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99926 Dec 25, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor,
`

`

Henry, after my posting tonight, i want u to get lost with your crazed moronic posting comments from this site, and don't post Pt. Jefferson or this site again. Its difficult to communicated with an idiotic demented fleabag like u. You can understand and appreciate how i feel, right Henry?

Jackasses like u should be seen and not heard and locked up when heard for subverting the Truth and pledging their allegiance to a Rogue evil terrorist regime, called Tyrannical Israel.

Its ignorant old asswipes like u, who have degraded and desecrated this Country image and are so stupid they think that israeli jew Terrorism and Holocaust is what our founding fathers Constitution stood for and was about. Sorry to be the one to tell u this Henry, but i'd blame your mother for having u!

Henry, you are without a doubt, one of the most brainless trolls i've ever seen posting here. The only two that is about as stupid as u are, is fearless cartooni and NFL .
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99927 Dec 25, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

'crazed insane' You're such a wordsmith!
At least your search for inane redundancies is successful, bigoted old lady. The rest of your vicious, blathering propaganda is at the least, floundering.
What a pleasant diatribe on a Christian holiday though. When it comes to depraved, confused Scouse liars, you really know how to spread the cheer, baby.
`

`

It's a toss up between u and stupid Henry, who are the most idiotic trolls, that are trolling this Historical Truth seeker's site.

USA

#99928 Dec 25, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's a toss up between u and stupid Henry, who are the most idiotic trolls, that are trolling this Historical Truth seeker's site.
I didn't see anything is his posts or mine that would indicate anything remotely idiotic. However, your warped fiascoes are rife with signs of mental inadequacy, crone. You're getting drunk again, aren't you?
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99929 Dec 25, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I didn't see anything is his posts or mine that would indicate anything remotely idiotic. However, your warped fiascoes are rife with signs of mental inadequacy, crone. You're getting drunk again, aren't you?
`

`

Of course u would not see anything in Henry's postings nor in yours that would indicate anything remotely that u two are idiotic scumbags. That's why i'm here to advise u two bird brains of this Truth and fact of being two idiotic j scumbags.

And i'm also here to tell u two that u are annoying naughty imbecilic vile Trolls, that are posting childish gibberish and ignoring my advise again. I told u two should be sucking on an giant Arab's Pacifier, to calm u two down.

I'm your friend, and not your enemy. When are you going to realize that fact, NFL?

NFL, i feel u should order the monster Arabs's Pacfier, and see if it helps u from posting your hatefulness and wickedness towards a goy like me. Who knows, we might not see you again.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99930 Dec 25, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give in,! your being absorbed into youthful exuberance that will never surrender your psychic once it takes hold. All of America is you are bring manipulated by Zionism, if you ever go to the pictures then STOP, if you ever watch TV, then don't.
Keep hold of your Soul if it's not too late already. If and when the Jews make some friends in the Region They are Living, then and only then will it be safe to go out and TURN ON again. But I don't advise it your getting too old.
I will never give in bashing radical Islamists intent on ruling the world. I'm sorry you're too brainwashed by Islam to understand but we do. We understood the twa hijacking, the suicide bombers (kids!) brainwashed, manipulated to end thier life for some terrorist political agenda. We won't forget the achille lauro where an elderly man in a wheelchair was brutally murdered. We will never forget the 1972 Munich games. And you think we're gonna forget 9/11?

Yeah, you're a real peach.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99931 Dec 25, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Of course u would not see anything in Henry's postings nor in yours that would indicate anything remotely that u two are idiotic scumbags. That's why i'm here to advise u two bird brains of this Truth and fact of being two idiotic j scumbags.
And i'm also here to tell u two that u are annoying naughty imbecilic vile Trolls, that are posting childish gibberish and ignoring my advise again. I told u two should be sucking on an giant Arab's Pacifier, to calm u two down.
I'm your friend, and not your enemy. When are you going to realize that fact, NFL?
NFL, i feel u should order the monster Arabs's Pacfier, and see if it helps u from posting your hatefulness and wickedness towards a goy like me. Who knows, we might not see you again.
Is that how you "calm down"?
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99932 Dec 25, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Henry, after my posting tonight, i want u to get lost with your crazed moronic posting comments from this site, and don't post Pt. Jefferson or this site again. Its difficult to communicated with an idiotic demented fleabag like u. You can understand and appreciate how i feel, right Henry?
Jackasses like u should be seen and not heard and locked up when heard for subverting the Truth and pledging their allegiance to a Rogue evil terrorist regime, called Tyrannical Israel.
Its ignorant old asswipes like u, who have degraded and desecrated this Country image and are so stupid they think that israeli jew Terrorism and Holocaust is what our founding fathers Constitution stood for and was about. Sorry to be the one to tell u this Henry, but i'd blame your mother for having u!
Henry, you are without a doubt, one of the most brainless trolls i've ever seen posting here. The only two that is about as stupid as u are, is fearless cartooni and NFL .
Touched a nerve did we? ;-)

USA

#99933 Dec 25, 2012
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

ain.
Said the drunken, malicious harpy...
ocxz

Paris, France

#99934 Dec 25, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never give in bashing radical Islamists intent on ruling the world. I'm sorry you're too brainwashed by Islam to understand but we do. We understood the twa hijacking, the suicide bombers (kids!) brainwashed, manipulated to end thier life for some terrorist political agenda. We won't forget the achille lauro where an elderly man in a wheelchair was brutally murdered. We will never forget the 1972 Munich games. And you think we're gonna forget 9/11?
Yeah, you're a real peach.
Take your pills, you're going to have a fit.
And you do sound ridiculous.
You understand zilch.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99935 Dec 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pills, you're going to have a fit.
And you do sound ridiculous.
You understand zilch.
Ok, so you're denying the twa hijacking and other barbaric acts or are you justifying them? Which is it?
ocxz

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#99939 Dec 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you're denying the twa hijacking and other barbaric acts or are you justifying them? Which is it?
Microscopic events in the ocean of time.
trauma maybe ?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#99941 Dec 27, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Microscopic events in the ocean of time.
trauma maybe ?

Not quite neither here nor there, after all the passage of time (civilization) is characterized by the deletion of carnage. Though the subject of conflicting interests is symbiotic, whose motivational force is the emotion of hatred, not much anyone can do about that. Right and Wrong is the
husk of the nut that the winner presents as foolproof. The kernel is where the winner leads us. Let me give an example.
1. The Jews accept British patronage to reestablish Israel.
2. The Wahabbi's and the Brotherhood accept US, British and French patronage to
evoke Holy War.

Number 1. is the husk.
Number 2. is the nut.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99943 Dec 27, 2012
Henrietta wrote:
<quoted text>
Touched a nerve did we? ;-)
Henrietta, can you or anyone out there answer this question?

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year.

Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, Kansas’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in March 2013 in order to prepare for a project that will send troops to as many as 35 African nations, the Associated Press reports.

I'll have to change the name from Jewmerica to Chinamerica

Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99944 Dec 27, 2012
The reason for Great Satan sending troops to 35 African countries.......

http://www.globalresearch.ca/scrambling-for-a...
Nobody

Irving, TX

#99945 Dec 27, 2012
Christianity faces being wiped out of the “biblical heartlands” in the Middle East because of mounting persecution of worshippers, according to a new report.

The study warns that Christians suffer greater hostility across the world than any other religious group.

And it claims politicians have been “blind” to the extent of violence faced by Christians in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

The most common threat to Christians abroad is militant Islam, it says, claiming that oppression in Muslim countries is often ignored because of a fear that criticism will be seen as “racism”.

It warns that converts from Islam face being killed in Saudi Arabia, Mauritania and Iran and risk severe legal penalties in other countries across the Middle East.

The report, by the think tank Civitas, says:“It is generally accepted that many faith-based groups face discrimination or persecution to some degree.

"A far less widely grasped fact is that Christians are targeted more than any other body of believers.”

It cites estimates that 200 million Christians, or 10 per cent of Christians worldwide, are “socially disadvantaged, harassed or actively oppressed for their beliefs.”

“Exposing and combating the problem ought in my view to be political priorities across large areas of the world. That this is not the case tells us much about a questionable hierarchy of victimhood,” says the author, Rupert Shortt, a journalist and visiting fellow of Blackfriars Hall, Oxford.

He adds:“The blind spot displayed by governments and other influential players is causing them to squander a broader opportunity. Religious freedom is the canary in the mine for human rights generally.”

The report, entitled Christianophobia, highlights a fear among oppressive regimes that Christianity is a “Western creed” which can be used to undermine them.

State hostility towards Christianity is particularly rife in China, where more Christians are imprisoned than in any other country in the world, according to the report.

It quotes Ma Hucheng, an advisor to the Chinese government, who claimed in an article last year that the US has backed the growth of the Protestant Church in China as a vehicle for political dissidence.

“Western powers, with America at their head, deliberately export Christianity to China and carry out all kinds of illegal evangelistic activities,” he wrote in the China Social Sciences Press.

“Their basic aim is to use Christianity to change the character of the regime...in China and overturn it,” he added.

The “lion’s share” of persecution faced by Christians arises in countries where Islam is the dominant faith, the report says, quoting estimates that between a half and two-thirds of Christians in the Middle East have left the region or been killed in the past century.

“There is now a serious risk that Christianity will disappear from its biblical heartlands,” it claims.

The report shows that “Muslim-majority” states make up 12 of the 20 countries judged to be “unfree” on the grounds of religious tolerance by Freedom House, the human rights think tank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 654,136
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Joe Fortuna 64,123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Neville Thompson 281,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Joe Fortuna 973,847
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 40 min thetruth 9,366
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min MUQ2 45,247
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
More from around the web