Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#99739 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
Coming from someone with the brain power of a rat, I'll take that as a compliment!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99740 Dec 11, 2012
Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, the cartels are taking over.......
Should I honestly care that the wannabe Rambo gringo is scared?
Exposing the israeli Rats

Port Jefferson, NY

#99741 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You're at least genuine in the fact that you don't have to fake stupid, jerkwater goat lover.
`

`

wow wee, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realize that you are our sites idiot?

why don't u get lost and crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?

You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting here on this site. You are on par with that other stupid racist bigoted loon, calling itself fearless from Santa Monica.

Both of your parents must have been idiotic welfare recieptants and lowly life grubbing parasitcal failures, to have idiots like you pair of dopes and mopes!~

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99742 Dec 11, 2012
Exposing my gaping parts wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Eee-Haw!, what depth of intelligence your posting comments possess/.
You do realand crawl back into that rat's hole that you and your lowly mutt face parents call home,... mofemme?
You are one of the most illiterate idiots that we have ever seen posting ~
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
orion

Sudan

#99745 Dec 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I expose your ignorance and hayseed illiteracy makes me proud, old nazi witch.
Really New FL! We are still looking for your "superior" education!
We "lowlives" woul like to bow down to your great wisdom. But no avail. As far as I can see, I can't see anything up there. Just a vacuum where a brain should be. And the only marble inside is doing ding dong when hitting the sides. Make sure not to shake your head too much, you might lose your last marble. Go back into your condom, shmuck!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99746 Dec 12, 2012
orion

Sudan

#99747 Dec 12, 2012
To all my friends and foes...
Compliments of the season, Merry Xmas or a gread Solstice.
Shalom! Salaam! Peace!
the weed wacker

United States

#99748 Dec 13, 2012
Exposing the israeli Rats wrote:
`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?
Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).
Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.
In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?
The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".
you sir hit the nail right on the head the devil heathens should be imprisoned for life.Thank you for your honest and extreme knowledge'your a breath of fresh air .
the weed wacker

United States

#99749 Dec 13, 2012
`
`
This is the question you must ask yourselves this Holiday season, do i really love Almighty God and do i really want the Truth about israeli Terrorist evil jews exposed?
Does anyone of you jewish occultist know where Hanukkah came from? Was the word Hanukkah from Hebrew or jews?
Hanukkah is used in the Hebrew Bible eight times (Num 7:10, 11, 84, 88; Ps 30:1; Neh 12:27 [2x]; 2 Chron 7:9).
Its Aramaic equivalent (spelled the same) is used four times (Dan 3:2, 3; Ezra 6:16, 17). In all but two occurrences, Hanukkah refers to dedicating the altar in front of the Mishkan (the Tent of Meeting), to dedicating Solomon's Temple, or to dedicating the wall of Jerusalem.
In Israel's historical memory, Hanukkah was primarily associated with the House of God (the Temple), either for initial dedication or re-dedication after its defilement. The menorah is not mentioned in the biblical passages. So where and when did the menorah come into the Talmudic jews rituals and why?
The two times Hanukkah is mentioned in Daniel 3 the reference is to dedicating the image of Nebuchadnezzar an idol before which everyone in Babylon was to "fall down and worship".
there was a rabbi priest just convicted of raping a thirteen year old girl who was sent to him for counsling for three years he did this this is a perfect example of how jewish men behave around little girls.THE BIG MAN should bannish all of these jew chilmolester to island with no food so they could resort to canniblism let them eat themselves to extion
happy hannucker

United States

#99750 Dec 13, 2012
i would like to wish happy manura day yes you bowling bowl head in venice who wears dresses and works on the board walk turn tricks ;wich is fitting cause hes a trick baby.. happy haniker
happy hannucker

United States

#99751 Dec 13, 2012
`
`
hello fried i finally left ronkonkoma im now austin texastell the little one i said luv im builing a temple for all my jewish follows heres the kicker its built and shaped like a huge oven maztof
THE BIG MAN

United States

#99752 Dec 13, 2012
Bobby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Great post Rambone, and now check this out/.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
i have a joke for you old friend Who invented copper wire ?answer two jews fighting over a penny .you should come to texas and visit your bro anthony.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

#99753 Dec 13, 2012
Rambone wrote:
`

Hopefully by next summer, we'll be self sustaining and will be secured in the thoughts of our self preservation being guarantee, without any outside help.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99755 Dec 13, 2012
orion wrote:
To all my friends and foes...
Compliments of the season, Merry Xmas or a gread Solstice.
Shalom! Salaam! Peace!
Same to you and Season's Greetings!! Now that a Palestinian State is inevitable, peace in the Middle East may finally be achieved!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99756 Dec 13, 2012
Northern Booze squeaker wrote:
`~
`
Caging jewish terrorists is a must and my question to the Justice System is this,...why have we waited so long to cage these evil israeli creatures for their Supreme War Crimes?
These are muttfaces, that are hobbit looking deformed sub-human critters,
y of jews that lived in peace and harmony until these Ghetto Occultist fake jews showed up, who were called "illegal aliens" jews from Europe's ghetto holes.
It's so nice to see you're in another of your benevolent moods, old witch.

BTW, didn't I tell you to learn English punctuation?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99757 Dec 13, 2012
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99758 Dec 13, 2012
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

#99761 Dec 14, 2012
`

`

Russian' dilemma!

"Russian officials said they were duped into supporting a United Nations resolution against Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi that was later used as a pretext for outright intervention. They have vowed not to repeat the error in Syria".

"Russia said it supports a negotiated solution to the conflict, but that rebels won't talk because they are awash in arms and money from Western and Arab governments. In his comments Thursday, Mr. Bogdanov said Syria's Opposition Coalition, an alliance of rebel groups seeking to overthrow Mr. Assad, is becoming more confident of victory because of arms supplies from abroad and growing international recognition of its legitimacy".

Now here's the kicker again for USA, this is all done again at Israel's Zionist jewish veiled agendas demands, and this too will backfire in our under-siege Zionism controlled System, by elected greedy treasonous puppet's.

And it's us Americans who will pay for their treasonous treachery in the end scenery with our economically declineing Country and our pain of stressfulness scenarios, due to their Israeli jew terrorism and their corrupted sworn allegiance to "illegal alien israeli Jew occupation in Palestine"..

Ron Paul would have never ever put us in this covert quagmire and we would never be at Israel's Terrorist Jews beckon calls..

Looking at Assad as the villain, is not what the majority of Syria's people are doing. Assad goes, so goes Syrians freedoms and liberties and so goes Christians rooted existence in Syria.

Does anyone know who and what Israel's America is supporting in Syria?

Try this on for size: " On Wednesday, Jabhat al-Nusra, an extremist Islamist rebel group that the U.S. has sanctioned as an arm of al Qaeda, claimed responsibility for an attack on the Interior Ministry in Damascus that killed five people, collapsed part of the building, and, according to some media reports, injured the minister".

What a f-kin joke and ruse we Americans are being subjected too by Traitors to our Constitution!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99762 Dec 14, 2012
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99766 Dec 14, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
"Israeli Foreign Minister Quits After Indictment"
Reuters
December 14, 2012
"JERUSALEM Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman resigned on Friday after being charged with fraud and breach of trust, in a move that could have repercussions on next month's election.
"I have decided to resign my post as foreign minister and deputy prime minister and ... also to remove my [parliamentary] immunity forthwith so I can end this matter quickly, without delay and clear my name absolutely,'' Lieberman said in an emailed statement.
Israel's Justice Ministry said on Thursday it would charge Lieberman over alleged irregularities tied to the promotion of an Israeli diplomat who had leaked him privileged information about a police probe into his activities.
More serious allegations, including money-laundering and bribery, were dropped, but even the lesser charges cast a cloud over his political future and within 24 hours of receiving the ministry report, he decided to stand down.
It was unclear if he would still stand in the January 22 general election, although Israeli newspapers have suggested he might be forced to sit on the sidelines as the judicial case moved ahead.
Lieberman's right-wing party Yisrael Beiteinu (Our Home is Israel) and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud group have formed an electoral pact ahead of the ballot and opinion polls had predicted they would win.
An outspoken foreign minister and a powerful partner in the governing coalition, Lieberman is known for his nationalistic rhetoric, making it a key component of his election campaigning.
Without the Moldovan-born politician near the top of the bill, some pollsters have speculated that the combined group will see a slippage in support.
An official in the prime minister's office said Netanyahu would serve as acting foreign minister until the election."
What do you know,. it had to do with money. Doesn't it always? Remember when the Jew, Paul Bremmer, who the Jew infested Bush regime put in charge of the COALITION GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ... "Lost" several billion dollars on a pallet in Iraq?
http://www.voanews.com/content/reuters-israel...
Jews and money,......so stereotypical,.....but not anti-Semitic, because it is true.
Do you have any quantifiable statement to back up your last claim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min MUQ1 259,115
Like Lincoln and FDR, Obama faces nation in cri... (Nov '08) 11 min Swedenforever 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Catcher1 738,574
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min mike 600,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Oxbow 542,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 95,412
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••