Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99470 Dec 3, 2012
`

`

`

Why do i remember the cowardly Israeli Jews going into southern Lebanon on International TV and a CNN biased communicator speaking on behalf of these elite Israeli commandos as bad arses/.

Then, all of the sudden your hear rapid gun firing and their (jews) chariots of god tanks, as they were known to be invincible, being blown to smithereens and Jews yelling in high pitch piggy voices and turning from the battlefield and running awkwardly all the way home, screaming for their cowardly lives.

We at Sinai watched the pitiful cowardly pathetic bullies, hoof it home in total disgrace.

And if anyone one of u pro-Jew terrorists tell this site any different, u'd be lying to your mirror, but not to any Truth seeker'!

And especially us, who watched it live as those israeli jews sh!t and p!ssed in their brown and yellow stained pants, running for their worthless, useless, helpless, freakish lives/..
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99472 Dec 3, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`'''

It's totally predictable to see people like you support the "Patriot" Act.
`

`

We thought the "Patriot" Act was an intrusion in the beginning, but used for screening u and ur kind is what we found to be exhilarating and how Justice will be served upon your Tribal Cult, and how ironic it is that u crazed vile evil Zionist/communist plotters thought this up all by lonesome selves!..

Time let me be, to enjoy this unrevised History!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99473 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
We thought the "Patriot" Act was an intrusion in the beginning, but used for screening u and ur kind is what we found to be exhilarating and how Justice will be served upon your Tribal Cult, and how ironic it is that u crazed vile evil Zionist/communist plotters thought this up all by lonesome selves!..
Time let me be, to enjoy this unrevised History!
The Patriot Act is an undemocratic and totalitarian "reform" foisted upon Americans by Mr. Pubic Bush. I cannot fathom how you would support such a vile bill when it's been used countless times to spy on innocents, detain them for no reason at all (whoops, sorry, "reasonable suspicion") and imprison them thusly. Not suprised that such a racist and imperialistic little scum like you would support authoritarianism-- but it's no surprise either seeing how religiofascists like the Westboro Baptist Church and David Duke have their hand so far up your rear they just call you "the Port Jefferson sock puppet."
Syrian

New London, CT

#99475 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
What a Joke on us Americans!
WASHINGTON (AP)- The Obama administration on Monday harshly criticized its top Mideast ally, Israel, over new settlement construction plans in areas the Palestinians claim for a future state and urged it to rethink them.
The White House and State Department said the plans run counter to longstanding U.S. policy, particularly as they relate to a sensitive piece of land outside Jerusalem known as E1.
"We reiterate our long standing opposition to Israeli settlement activity and East Jerusalem construction," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters. "We oppose all unilateral actions, including settlement activity and housing construction as they complicate efforts to resume direct, bilateral negotiations and risk prejudging the outcome of those negotiations and this including building in the so called E-1 area."
"We urge Israeli leaders to reconsider these unilateral decisions and exercise restraint as these actions are counterproductive and make it harder to resume direct negotiations to achieve a two state solution..
Why the hell are we placating to Israeli Jew Terrorist?
Dismantle israel and relocate these Jew Terrorist to Hague's International War Tribunal. Make Terrorist Jews stand Trail for their War Crimes against Humanity.
That could happen, as the Palestinians now have the ability to bring charges against Israel at the World Court!!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#99476 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i can see U have serious mental problems, whoever u r!
...another lowlife who thinks that they know who i am.
what cave did u pop out from, or do u like climbing for bananas/?
go blow yourself you pathetic scumbag... and tyndale obsessed dope...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#99477 Dec 3, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That could happen, as the Palestinians now have the ability to bring charges against Israel at the World Court!!
heard about your 3 brothers... gee, too bad, muslims do it ?
Syrian

New London, CT

#99478 Dec 3, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
heard about your 3 brothers... gee, too bad, muslims do it ?
I don't have any brothers! Heard about the UN now demanding that Israel open its nuclear facilities to inspection??
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99479 Dec 3, 2012
A group of Nobel peace-prize winners, prominent artists and activists issued a call for a “comprehensive military embargo against Israel” following the recent hostilities in Gaza.

In a letter, the group denounces the United States, European Union and several developing countries for what it describes as their "complicity" through weapons sales and other military support for the Jewish state, The Guardian reported.

The 52 signatories include the Nobel peace laureates Mairead Maguire and Adolfo Perez Esquivel; film directors Mike Leigh and Ken Loach; author Alice Walker; notorious anti-Israel academic Noam Chomsky; Roger Waters of Pink Floyd; and Stephane Hessel, a former French diplomat and Holocaust survivor who was co-author of the universal declaration of human rights.

“Horrified at the latest round of Israeli aggression against the 1.5 million Palestinians in the besieged and occupied Gaza Strip and conscious of the impunity that has enabled this new chapter in Israel’s decades-old violations of international law and Palestinian rights, we believe there is an urgent need for international action towards a mandatory, comprehensive military embargo against Israel,” the letter states, according to The Guardian.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#99481 Dec 3, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have any brothers! Heard about the UN now demanding that Israel open its nuclear facilities to inspection??
thats not what you posted on a different thread...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99484 Dec 3, 2012
Operation NUTLESS wrote:
SYRIAN...

The US Government is being helped by the Anti-Christ, and they plan to destroy Syria by saying that Syria is using poison gas.

God help us! God smite the Globalist, the Zionists, and all who support Globalism and their Satanic New World Order.
You have it all figured out, Dave? You're high, aren't you?

The anti-Christ. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99485 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Listen, Dumb Ass... you cannot judge my post above as spam, nor, as clueless.
It is TRUE! Glory be to God! May He grant the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard more victories against their evil enemies.
I smell the stench of dirty goat. You must be an islamist, creepy guy.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99488 Dec 4, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

go blow yourself you pathetic scumbag... and tyndale obsessed dope...
`

Nice way to talk to me, especially when u have no idea who i am.

U're probably posting this way, because u've been jilted by a beautiful Persian lady, who wouldn't give u the right time of day.

Do u think an adjustment on your little inferior pea brain, will alter your outlook on life?

Are u related to that common lowly "NFL" whose parents had this John Hagee "NFL" critter in a diarrhea attack moment.

I'd like u to do me a small favor, go to another site and post your stupidity to your heart's content. U have no right to be here on this Historical site as a stalking, threatening, harassing racist bigoted idiot.

This site has only one official site's illiterate idiot called NFL, with her altered ego, "Advocate". Three of u and ur kind is just to much for us to endure. Now be a good little red army commie illiterate beanie-head and FOADD,... as we the righteous of hearts broadcast israel's terrorism to the International Community.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99489 Dec 4, 2012
SYRIAN...
Syria should be very careful. Again, oBOMBma is talking about poison gas weapons and warning Syria that the US will attack Syria if Syria , the Zionists, and all who support Globalism and their Satanic New World Order.
It's nice to know that the Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99490 Dec 4, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Nice way to talk to me, especially when u have no idea who i am.
U're probably posting this way, because u've been jilted by a beautiful Persian lady, who wouldn't give u the right time of day.
Do u think FOADD,... as we the righteous of hearts broadcast israel's terrorism to the International Community.
Now it's back to the "Guess Who"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99491 Dec 4, 2012
Hey U.N. lovers, if they get their way I will not have to read your ignorant lying nonsense and neither will anyone else!

An international meeting starts Tuesday in Dubai that could radically change how you use the Internet.
The goal of delegates there is to grab control of the World Wide Web away from the United States, and hand it to a UN body of bureaucrats, the International Telecommunications Union or ITU. It’ll be the biggest power grab in the UN’s history, as well as a perversion of its power.
You remember the United Nations. They’re the people who want a global income tax; who applaud whenever Iran’s Ahmedinejad appears on its stage, and who put Iran, Syria, and China on their Human Rights Committee.
Now they want to run the Internet. That’s not just bad news for Americans;
it’s a disaster for the 2 billion-plus users who depend on access to the Internet for messages of freedom and hope in a world where both are vanishing fast.
The future of freedom in the 21st century may be about to be deleted, at the click of a mouse.
Pushing the Dubai agenda are Russia and China. Their plan is to take away control over the Internet’s rules from the Los-Angeles-based non-profit Internet Corporation for Assigned Numbers and Names or ICANN, which has worked hard to keep the ‘Net as free and widely accessible as possible–something thugocrats around the world want to halt.
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#99492 Dec 4, 2012
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE SYRIAN ASSADOMITE!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99493 Dec 4, 2012
Rambone wrote:
A group of Nobel peace-prize winners, prominent artists and activists issued a call for a “comprehensive military of international law and Palestinian rights, we believe there is an urgent need for international action towards a mandatory, comprehensive military embargo against Israel,” the letter states, according to The Guardian.
This is how your filthy heroes in Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into targeting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99494 Dec 4, 2012
Listen, Dumb Ass... you cannot judge my post above as spam, nor, as clueless.
It is TRUE! Glory be to God! May He grant the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard more victories against their evil enemies.
I can Dumbazz! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in KENTUCKY, OPERATION CLOWN WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#99495 Dec 4, 2012
I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for IDF/ Tsahal / Mossad atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Muslims and Arabs
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to troll / spam / smear & be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#99498 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I am THE QUEEN OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task!
Go away ziobot hasbarat shill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kilyos indesit SERVIS INDESIT 2O2 8O OI Servisi... 4 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Bongo 774,069
INDESIT BAHCEKÖY indesit 2O2 8O OI indesit SERV... 11 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
SARIYER INDESIT SERVISI "(" 2O2 8O OI ")" indes... 15 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 559,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Epiphany2 604,842
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min yon 4,736
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
More from around the web