Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,341 - 88,360 of 117,747 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99435
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Also the anti-Semitism in this read this repugnant. That's playing into the hands of Israel and her supporters who want to accuse anyone critical of Israel and its genocidal policies as "anti-Semitic". A good majority of jewish people oppose that state of Israel's policies. I hate to see what should be a legitimate discussion tainted by prejudicial postings.

Sincerely,

Danny Manslaughter

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99436
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Operation Nutless wrote:
Right you are, Danny!
Do you really think you're fooling anyone with your obvious sock puppet, ex convict?

Since: Dec 12

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99437
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think you would find our viewpoints completely opposing.. He's on anti-Semitic tirades and I point out facts.

Sincerely,

Danny Manslaughter
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99438
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You are an inconsequential illiterate uneducated idiot, that was spawned from eggs and sperms of two lowly common toothless imbecilic parasitical beggars. You're a proven brainless scripted twerp for israel's Terrorism Cyber Machination Machine, that the good and righteous International community laugh and scorn at..
That is why his name is NewFL. He must always wear one otherwise he might be recognised.
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99441
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just reading an article from Israeli Gilead Atzmon titled" The Pathology of Evil dated 28.9.09, but still valid today.
" Israeli PM Netanyahu's speech at the UN is a major insight into Israeli's mentality, psyche and logic. In his speech,Netanyahu, a prolific and charismatic speaker, gives air to his genocidal inclinations, he brings to light the Israeli supremacy but he also allows us to detect some shaky and vulnerable spots at the heart of the national narrative.
Reading Netanyahu's speech makes it very clear that both the Zionist Shoa and the "promised land" narratives are on the verge of collapse. It seems as if the "discredited" Iranian president Ahmadinejad has managed to succeed after all.
Israelis love their Shoa, for the Shoa is no doubt their best selling Hasbara product. It somehow allows them to kill en masse and to do it indistinguishably, while insisting that it they who are the victims. "I went to a villa in a suburb called Wannsee." said Netanyahu. "there , on Jan. 20 1942, after a hearty meal, seniour Nazi officials met and decide3d how to exterminate the Jewish people."
PM Netanyahu, if you are genuinely interested in "extermination plans" you do not have to travel to Wannsee, Berlin. All you have to do is visit your IDF's headquarters in Tel Aviv. Your chief commanders will guide you through their IDF "solutions" for the Palestinians. At the end of the day, it is your army that surrounds Palestinians with barbed wire, it is you who keeps civilian populations in a siege with inadequate food supplies and medicine, it is your army that poured WMD over the most densely populated neighbourhoods on the planet. While the real meaning of the "Nazi Final Solution" is still being discussed by historians, who fail to agree between themselves what it really meant, the true reality of the Israeli murderous solution has been seen by us all. However it is amusing to see PM Netanyahu rushing to defend the Zionist holocaust narrative. Looking at Netanyahu presenting the protocol of the Wannsee conference to the Un Assembly gives the clear impression that the Israeli PM believes that the Shoa needs an urgent pump of credibility. For the first time, the Shoa is on the defence. "Here is a copy of the plans of Auschwitz-Birkenau where one million Jews were murdered (the figures keep on falling). Is this too a lie? " asks the Israeli PM.
PM Netanyahu, may I suggest to you that not a single humanist cares about the exact numbers: whether it was one or four millions Jews who died in Auschwitz, no one doubts that the camp was an horrible place. Yet two questions must be answered once and for all: how is it that the Jews who suffered so much during that war, managed to get themselves involved in a colossal racist crime against the Palestinians (1948 Nakba) just three years after the liberation of Auschwitz? How is it that the Israeli leadership, that happens to be so sensitive to Jewish sufferings, manages to neglect the pain they inflict on millions of Palestinians?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99442
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess Who wrote:
Thousands attend anti-Nazi rally in Hungary to protest lawmaker’s call to screen Jews
LASZLO BELICZAY/EPA - Protesters shout slogans and wave Hungarian national flags, and a Roma flag, during a demonstration near the Parliament building in Budapest, Hungary, on Sunday.
BUDAPEST, Hungary — Thousands attended an anti-Nazi rally Sunday in Hungary organized by Jewish and civic groups to protest a far-right lawmaker’s call to screen Jews for national security risks.
The rally was unusual because politicians from both the government and opposition parties shared a stage outside parliament.
Take a look at some of the week’s best photographs from around the globe.
Marton Gyongyosi of the far-right Jobbik party said Monday in the legislature it was time “to assess ... how many people of Jewish origin there are here, and especially in the Hungarian parliament and the Hungarian government, who represent a certain national security risk.”
Gee, I wonder why they would protest (sarcasm)?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99443
Dec 3, 2012
 
orion wrote:
Just reading an article from Israeli Gilead Atzmon titled" The Pathology of Evil dated 28.9.09, but still valid today.
" Israeli PM Netanyahu's speech at the UN is a major insight into Israeli's mentality, psyche and logic. In his speech,Netanyahu, a prolific and charismatic speaker, gives air to his genocidal inclinations, he brings to light the Israeli supremacy but he also allows us to detect some shaky and vulnerable spots at the heart of the national narrative.
Reading Netanyahu's speech makes it very clear that both the Zionist Shoa and the "promised land" narratives are on the verge of collapse. It seems as if the "discredited" Iranian president Ahmadinejad has managed to succeed after all.
Israelis love their Shoa, for the Shoa is no doubt their best selling Hasbara product. It somehow allows them to kill en masse and to do it indistinguishably, while insisting that it they who are the victims. "I went to a villa in a suburb called Wannsee." said Netanyahu. "there , on Jan. 20 1942, after a hearty meal, seniour Nazi officials met and decide3d how to exterminate the Jewish people."
PM Netanyahu, if you are genuinely interested in "extermination plans" you do not have to travel to Wannsee, Berlin. All you have to do is visit your IDF's headquarters in Tel Aviv. Your chief commanders will guide you through their IDF "solutions" for the Palestinians. At the end of the day, it is your army that surrounds Palestinians with barbed wire, it is you who keeps civilian populations in a siege with inadequate food supplies and medicine, it is your army that poured WMD over the most densely populated neighbourhoods on the planet. While the real meaning of the "Nazi Final Solution" is still being discussed by historians, who fail to agree between themselves what it really meant, the true reality of the Israeli murderous solution has been seen by us all. However it is amusing to see PM Netanyahu rushing to defend the Zionist holocaust narrative. Looking at Netanyahu presenting the protocol of the Wannsee conference to the Un Assembly gives the clear impression that the Israeli PM believes that the Shoa needs an urgent pump of credibility. For the first time, the Shoa is on the defence. "Here is a copy of the plans of Auschwitz-Birkenau where one million Jews were murdered (the figures keep on falling). Is this too a lie? " asks the Israeli PM.
PM Netanyahu, may I suggest to you that not a single humanist cares about the exact numbers: whether it was one or four millions Jews who died in Auschwitz, no one doubts that the camp was an horrible place. Yet two questions must be answered once and for all: how is it that the Jews who suffered so much during that war, managed to get themselves involved in a colossal racist crime against the Palestinians (1948 Nakba) just three years after the liberation of Auschwitz? How is it that the Israeli leadership, that happens to be so sensitive to Jewish sufferings, manages to neglect the pain they inflict on millions of Palestinians?
Because CLEARLY Atzmon is an expert on all things Jewish just like the way Arafat was an "expert2 on all things Palestinian~
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99444
Dec 3, 2012
 
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Gee, I wonder why they would protest (sarcasm)?
`

`

Gee, we wondered that too! Then we found out it was a handful of Jews making believe by lying deception, that they were hundreds of thousand, when in reality there was only fifty Jews protesting being screened as Traitors..

I'd like to see people like you screened and we as Patriots and under the Patriot Act, have every right too!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99445
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

I'd like to see people like you screened and we as Patriots and under the Patriot Act, have every right too!
Screened? In that case, maybe you should be screened with an English language exam before you're allowed to dump your illiterate crap here, old hag.

Since: Dec 12

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99446
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bill wrote:
"Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity."
Hezbollah killed 250 US Marines in beirut. Implicated in the attack on Khobar Towers, the USS Cole etc
Hezbollah is the problem, NOT Israel.
Israel's raids are hardly barbaric, but I'm certain they could ramp it up to please the Arab apologists and the "military" wing of the democratic party along with the rest of the terrorist loving Nazi left.
cool

Since: Dec 12

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99447
Dec 3, 2012
 
WE ARE A COMPANY PUTTING ALL OUR EXPERIANCE IN YOUR HAND
i provide this with all information concerning children health, education, habits , games, activities and happiness. how to feed and rise your kids
http://www.caringourkids.com/

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99449
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are lying cowardly greedy creatures, who love to fk with goyims minds that are slow, naive, fragile, gullible, biased, racist and bigots and who are compassionate towards the Jew Occultist Liars.
Are you copping an early buzz-on, old hag? I enjoy your painful anger, so live with it and suffer.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99450
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Screened? In that case, maybe you should be screened with an English language exam before you're allowed to dump your illiterate crap here, old hag.
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of creatures lately?

i'll tell u why, it's done for the Majority of the Civilized human beings that don't want to be the Jew Zionist Cult, next victims.

Just look what the Israeli terrorist Jews have done and are doing to the innocent Palestinian farmers.

Nations that introduce screening are protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war on a Country in 1933 called Germany, for no reason whatsoever. They were/are called Tribal Jewry Zionists/from Jew Karl Marxist Ideology of the Communist Manifesto and the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99451
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of creatures lately?
i'll tell u why, it's done for the Majority of the Civilized human beings that don't want to be the Jew Zionist Cult, next victims.
Just look what the Israeli terrorist Jews have done and are doing to the innocent Palestinian farmers.
Nations that introduce screening are protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war on a Country in 1933 called Germany, for no reason whatsoever. They were/are called Tribal Jewry Zionists/from Jew Karl Marxist Ideology of the Communist Manifesto and the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.
Run along scumbag. Your logic is faulty gramps... better take your medication.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99452
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of e protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.
It's always entertaining when the ignorant wax on about subjects they don't know. Thanks for the laughs, imbecile.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99453
Dec 3, 2012
 
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Run along scumbag. Your logic is faulty gramps... better take your medication.
`

`

Why would u call me a scumbag? It only shows me that u need to be screened/!

Why wouldn't u and ur kind mind being screened? I hope i have not put u in a state of Dysphoria!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99454
Dec 3, 2012
 
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Run along scumbag. Your logic is faulty gramps... better take your medication.
`

`

U must realize by the way u've posted me, that u r an insidious looking big nose creature, who believes their loves one must eat from a trough full of their Occultist j excrement.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99455
Dec 3, 2012
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

``

`

It's always entertaining when the ignorant wax on about subjects they don't know. Thanks for the laughs, imbecile.
u don't know me u little birdbrain idiot. U r an inbred pest, from eggs and sperms of lowly imbeciles, who abused u and made u into a John Hageee illiterate slave.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99456
Dec 3, 2012
 
What a Joke on us Americans!

WASHINGTON (AP)- The Obama administration on Monday harshly criticized its top Mideast ally, Israel, over new settlement construction plans in areas the Palestinians claim for a future state and urged it to rethink them.

The White House and State Department said the plans run counter to longstanding U.S. policy, particularly as they relate to a sensitive piece of land outside Jerusalem known as E1.

"We reiterate our long standing opposition to Israeli settlement activity and East Jerusalem construction," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters. "We oppose all unilateral actions, including settlement activity and housing construction as they complicate efforts to resume direct, bilateral negotiations and risk prejudging the outcome of those negotiations and this including building in the so called E-1 area."

"We urge Israeli leaders to reconsider these unilateral decisions and exercise restraint as these actions are counterproductive and make it harder to resume direct negotiations to achieve a two state solution..

Why the hell are we placating to Israeli Jew Terrorist?

Dismantle israel and relocate these Jew Terrorist to Hague's International War Tribunal. Make Terrorist Jews stand Trail for their War Crimes against Humanity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99457
Dec 3, 2012
 
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are a kid.
are you a dope... oh wait... nevfer mind you are....

No i;m not,you stupid fcuk... the kidd is that thing your male relatives are doing wirth their perverted islamic koks...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••