Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99449 Dec 3, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are lying cowardly greedy creatures, who love to fk with goyims minds that are slow, naive, fragile, gullible, biased, racist and bigots and who are compassionate towards the Jew Occultist Liars.
Are you copping an early buzz-on, old hag? I enjoy your painful anger, so live with it and suffer.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99450 Dec 3, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Screened? In that case, maybe you should be screened with an English language exam before you're allowed to dump your illiterate crap here, old hag.
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of creatures lately?

i'll tell u why, it's done for the Majority of the Civilized human beings that don't want to be the Jew Zionist Cult, next victims.

Just look what the Israeli terrorist Jews have done and are doing to the innocent Palestinian farmers.

Nations that introduce screening are protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war on a Country in 1933 called Germany, for no reason whatsoever. They were/are called Tribal Jewry Zionists/from Jew Karl Marxist Ideology of the Communist Manifesto and the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#99451 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of creatures lately?
i'll tell u why, it's done for the Majority of the Civilized human beings that don't want to be the Jew Zionist Cult, next victims.
Just look what the Israeli terrorist Jews have done and are doing to the innocent Palestinian farmers.
Nations that introduce screening are protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war on a Country in 1933 called Germany, for no reason whatsoever. They were/are called Tribal Jewry Zionists/from Jew Karl Marxist Ideology of the Communist Manifesto and the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.
Run along scumbag. Your logic is faulty gramps... better take your medication.

USA

#99452 Dec 3, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down. Why are other Countries screening u and ur kind of e protecting themselves from a plague of Talmudic J demons, who declared war the Jew's Red Army Revolution for the real Jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia.
It's always entertaining when the ignorant wax on about subjects they don't know. Thanks for the laughs, imbecile.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99453 Dec 3, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Why would u call me a scumbag? It only shows me that u need to be screened/!

Why wouldn't u and ur kind mind being screened? I hope i have not put u in a state of Dysphoria!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99454 Dec 3, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

U must realize by the way u've posted me, that u r an insidious looking big nose creature, who believes their loves one must eat from a trough full of their Occultist j excrement.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99455 Dec 3, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

``

`

It's always entertaining when the ignorant wax on about subjects they don't know. Thanks for the laughs, imbecile.
u don't know me u little birdbrain idiot. U r an inbred pest, from eggs and sperms of lowly imbeciles, who abused u and made u into a John Hageee illiterate slave.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99456 Dec 3, 2012
What a Joke on us Americans!

WASHINGTON (AP)- The Obama administration on Monday harshly criticized its top Mideast ally, Israel, over new settlement construction plans in areas the Palestinians claim for a future state and urged it to rethink them.

The White House and State Department said the plans run counter to longstanding U.S. policy, particularly as they relate to a sensitive piece of land outside Jerusalem known as E1.

"We reiterate our long standing opposition to Israeli settlement activity and East Jerusalem construction," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters. "We oppose all unilateral actions, including settlement activity and housing construction as they complicate efforts to resume direct, bilateral negotiations and risk prejudging the outcome of those negotiations and this including building in the so called E-1 area."

"We urge Israeli leaders to reconsider these unilateral decisions and exercise restraint as these actions are counterproductive and make it harder to resume direct negotiations to achieve a two state solution..

Why the hell are we placating to Israeli Jew Terrorist?

Dismantle israel and relocate these Jew Terrorist to Hague's International War Tribunal. Make Terrorist Jews stand Trail for their War Crimes against Humanity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99457 Dec 3, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are a kid.
are you a dope... oh wait... nevfer mind you are....

No i;m not,you stupid fcuk... the kidd is that thing your male relatives are doing wirth their perverted islamic koks...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99458 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Again, I do apologize. Perhaps if we joined in a good ole fashioned sing-a-long, we could bring everyone together in the spirit of Christmas.
You remember Christmas, don't you? It is the only holiday that Jews hate.
JEWS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE
"Jews roasting on an open fire,
IDF bodies lying in the snow,
Jew Stew served to our hungry choir,
As I nibble on Netanyahu's toe."
I'm dreaming of a whiote crispness, just like cast lead no long ago... where the palifcuks glisten, in their hole....

no one ever sings... all i want for christmas is islamic scum male savages... why is that ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#99459 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who,
Thank you for your support.
NFL the Sports Nut Job... is full of shit.
He doesn't know me, and doesn't know who I am.:)
hahahahahahahaha the pathetic thank you for your support... the dipsh!t thinks a nod of support from a scum bag is so praise worthy...

hahahahahahahah you patheticd jew hating scumbag... now get on your knees and smoke his perverted unibrowed hairy persh!t kok.... you know, cause he would like that so much more thjan your pathetic applaud.... hahahahahahaha yeah SUPPORT hahahahahaha you filthy dope.

wanst that your mom in them "north woods" that time ?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99460 Dec 3, 2012
Correction:

Dismantle israel and relocate these Jew Terrorist to Hague's International War Tribunal.

Make Terrorist Jews stand on "trial" for their War Crimes against Humanity.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99462 Dec 3, 2012
It looks like israel is sinking into the abyss of time as their surrounding neighbors want them swimming in the Mediterranean as bottom feeders/..

They can steal that land from jewfish...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#99463 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who... go blow your suffering scumbag... wayne and his blightened ho... you know, your mom.

USA

#99464 Dec 3, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't know me u little birdbrain idiot. U r an inbred pest, from eggs and sperms of lowly imbeciles, who abused u and made u into a John Hageee illiterate slave.
Aside from your ignorance and bigotry, what else do I need to know about a slob such as you, imbecile?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99465 Dec 3, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
`

`

Guess Who... go blow your suffering scumbag... wayne and his blightened ho... you know, your mom.
`

`

i can see U have serious mental problems, whoever u r!

...another lowlife who thinks that they know who i am.

what cave did u pop out from, or do u like climbing for bananas/?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99466 Dec 3, 2012
fearless cartooni,
So, you, little Jew boy, are dreaming of a Christmas like Cast Lead?
Well, I am dreaming of a White Christmas, too.
I dream of Hezbollah rockets raining down on Tel Aviv, like so many snow flakes... you know, sort of like in 2006. LOL
Oh, 2006, those were the good ole days. Rockets here, rockets there, rockets, rockets EVERYWHERE!
Six years have passed. The rockets are even better, and there is a shit load more of them. All with Zionist names on them, just in time for Christmas giving.
NO ONE LIKES YOU MOTHERPHUCKERS! The only reason that the CZECH REPUBLIC voted with the USA Whores, is because they have HP there, making printer ink cartridges for HP Printers. The Czechs need the jobs, and were willing to sell their souls, in order to keep those jobs. Phuck the CZECH and the Canadian, too.
I'm sorry, what we need is a good ole fashioned sing-a-long.
Join me in that Christmas classic...
JEWS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE
"Jews roasting on an open fire,
IDF bodies lying in the snow,
Jew Stew served to our hungry choir,
As I nibble on Netanyahu's toe."
`

`

This posting says it all to the f-head from Beannie land...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99467 Dec 3, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Gee, we wondered that too! Then we found out it was a handful of Jews making believe by lying deception, that they were hundreds of thousand, when in reality there was only fifty Jews protesting being screened as Traitors..
I'd like to see people like you screened and we as Patriots and under the Patriot Act, have every right too!
It's totally predictable to see people like you support the "Patriot" Act.

USA

#99468 Dec 3, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
This posting spews it all to this f-head from Long Island...
In other words, YOU are a racist idiot too, drunken old lady.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#99469 Dec 3, 2012
pampered brat obama retards ,like you, blame Israel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 559,111
Tarabya ( VESTEL ARIZA ) Ferahevler 299 I5 34 V... 5 min soleyhan 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 774,325
Vestel Emirgan Vestel istinye Vestel - 299 I5 3... 14 min soleyhan 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,872
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Lyndi 175,579
VESTEL YENİKY Hizmet Telefonu | 299 I5 ... 20 min soleyhan 1
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web