Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99304 Nov 29, 2012
~`
Something i've read and find quite disturbing....

And i quote: Despite appeals to postpone the request, which the United States says will only make negotiations for a permanent state less likely to happen, Abbas said he was going forward.
"If the Israeli authorities want to threaten my life, they can," Abbas said according to Palestinian news agency Ma'an. "The whole world realizes that the Palestinian Authority, with all its political and security services, and administrative bodies, has been ready to upgrade its status for six years."

The Israeli government did not threaten Abbas' life, but said said that peace is only achieved through negotiations, and not by unilateral declarations that do not take into consideration Israel security needs.

"Israel's hand is always extended in peace, but a Palestinian state will not be established without recognition of the state of Israel as the state of the Jewish people, without an end-of-conflict declaration, and without true security arrangements that will protect Israel and its citizens," he said Thursday.

Ahead of the vote, Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch filed an amendment to a defense bill that would eliminate funding for the United Nations if the General Assembly changes Palestine's status.
"Increasing the Palestinians' role in the United Nations is absolutely the wrong approach, especially in light of recent military developments in the Middle East," he said in a statement. "Israel is one of America's closest allies, and any movement to strengthen one of its fiercest enemies must not be tolerated."

My question is this:

Why are we sticking our big fat supporting Zionism/Communism "Red" noises into something that is morally and ethically right for the Palestinians and vetoing it for Israel's Terrorism/????
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99305 Nov 29, 2012
Hello,... to my Truth seeking friends and to the International Community...

I've been visiting this site for the last several years and watched it grow in the Truth and I'll be visiting this Site for the next couple of months.

My name is Lil Joey Garrett and what I'm about to say, is my personnel opinion and has nothing to do with hating anyone that's righteous and wants peace and love for all Godly human beings.

With that stated, I'd like to wish every righteous human being with loving hearts peace and happiness for you and your loved ones this coming holiday and hopefully for your spirit. Please speak out boldly against evilness and wickedness and stand tall in the Truth, you and your families future depends on it.

I've noticed that a lot of civilized human beings are in the dark when it comes to Middle east and Israel, so for the record, I will tell you the real truth about this insidious Jewish Cult, whose squatting on stolen land they (jews) stole and attained by Lies, Terrorism and Crimes against humanity.

Zionist, Israeli Jews and the Jewish people as a Tribal Community are a Talmudic Cult of "Converts" whose Talmudic books teaches Jews Satanic Rituals, Evilness and Wickedness.

Jews are taught to hate Christians, Jesus Christ, their fellow Arab brothers and sisters, Germans, Gentile and Goyims, all written in their sacred books they called their holiest books, the Talmud.

Their books taught and teach Jews bigotry, racism, supremacy, while along condoning pedophilia, perversion. killing of non-jews, stealing, conniving, extermination, ethnic cleansing, terrorism, genocide, lying, deceptions, distortions, ghoulishness and many other evils on top of evils.

This israeli cult of converts would have you believe in a paradoxical god, who has chosen them as, "god's chosen" people. In other words, the Jews are speaking for Almighty God as Talmudic Demonized Converts!

Do you know who the Jewish people are and how and why they are called "JEWS"?

Do you know that "JEWS" have "NO" biblical claims to any land in Palestine and are not from any of the 13 Tribes of the House of israel, that the God of Abraham made a "covenant" with?

Did you know that Abraham and Moses were NOT "JEWS", but Hebrews?

Did you know that Jews are occupying and squatting on land they stole by Terrorism and are "CONVERTS" jews and not "convert" Hebrews (joke)?

Did you know the Talmudic books that Jews follow as their # 1 sacred book came after Jesus Christ died?

With these 5 questions not answered properly in Christianity, and non-jews mind, I'd like to take you on an Odyssey of real Truths and show you how you're being duped by evil Tribal jewry and you are being evilly deceived by Liars and Demonized Cult of fanaticals and extremists from the dark side of life.

The Jew's Cult foundation was from the oral pagans of "Pharisaism" who believed in the Original Liar, and the written Talmud bookes are from the oral "Pharisaism" base, that have been penetrating the perfect lies on non-jews from Ancient Times,... so these vile creatures think.

I will not post while paid Giyus.org/ from Israel's Machination Machine tried to do everything in their Giyus.org power to discredit and assinated my character and call me vulgar expletives, with scripted redundant hatefulness and decepted falsehoods..

So, before I start, I'd like to have anyone with a righteous Heart ask me anything about the 5 question above, that's confusing them.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99306 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
Hello,... to my booze reeking friends and to the unintentional Community...

I've been violating this site for the last several years and watched it glow in the booze and I'll be infesting this Site for the next couple of months.

My name is Excrement, with scripted redundant hatefulness and decepted falsehoods..

So, before I fart, I'd like to have anyone with a self-righteous Heart ask me anything about the 5 question above, that's confusing them.
How's the drinking thing, old lady?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99307 Nov 29, 2012
Port Jefferson really has a douche bag on its hands.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99308 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the drinking thing, old lady?
I have no idea nor do I want to know what you are posting me about.

Go ask the person you see in the mirror that question above in the morning light, when you wake up to post again from your delirious stupor.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99309 Nov 29, 2012
Henry wrote:
Port Jefferson really has a douche bag on its hands.
Are you a "convert" jew, Henry?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99310 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a "convert" jew, Henry?
that would make you Jewish if true. You see I was down on the ny docks looking to score fast and cheap pleasure, your mama was working that shift.

USA

#99311 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea nor do I want to know what I am posting about.
Please go ahead and have another shot before continuing with your dull diatribe, ancient crone.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99312 Nov 29, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
that would make you Jewish if true. You see I was down on the ny docks looking to score fast and cheap pleasure, your mama was working that shift.
Brilliant retort,... Mr convert jew!

Viewing your posting shows the whole International Community just how smart you 'convert" jews really are Henry. You must be very highly educated, and you must take after mummy, huh Henry?

USA

#99314 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant retort,... Mr convert jew!
Viewing your posting shows the whole International Community just how smart you 'convert" jews really are Henry. You must be very highly educated, and you must take after mummy, huh Henry?
'International community' LOLOL!!

Do you really think you're the titular head of some sort of bigoted symposium, old cretin? What a complete fool you are.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99315 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'International community' LOLOL!!
Do you really think you're the titular head of some sort of bigoted symposium, old cretin? What a complete fool you are.
Only a lowly common idiot from infected sperms and eggs would write your unintelligent retorts above.

The fool is you, an inbred inferior hybrid mutt-face, that's has no sex life and post childish inane retarded dribbles, 24/7. Buy an Arabs Pacifier, it will help you get a life.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99316 Nov 29, 2012
Our "Exemplar" Jesus Christ, warned us about the tradition of men that voids Scriptures.

Mark 7:1-8, is in fact, a direct reference to the fore coming of the Satanic Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the "oral" Mishnah.

This Evilness which existed in "oral" form of "Pharisaism" during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing is an abortion of Satanic Demons in Ancient time, but did exist..

In the Gospel's of Mark chapter: 7 (1-8), it represents Jesus Christ's pointed condemnation of the 'oral" Mishnah and the Jew's Cult written Hate books..
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#99317 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a lowly common idiot from infected sperms and eggs would write your unintelligent retorts above.
The fool is you, an inbred inferior hybrid mutt-face, that's has no sex life and post childish inane retarded dribbles, 24/7. Buy an Arabs Pacifier, it will help you get a life.
Did you know NFL is a US Warmongering barbarian,i think he need a club over his head , a pacifier won't do for this violent animalistic warring HomeErectus caveman Pinhead! BWHAHHAHHAA

USA

#99318 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
Our "Exemplar" Jesus Christ, warned us about the tradition of men that voids bowels.

Larry 7:1-8, is in fact, a direct reference to the fore coming of my Salty

Tongue, or more specifically, the foreplay of the first part of it, the "oral" from my brother's wife.
Oh Lawdy Lawdy! I've been SAVED!!!!

When does the snake handling start?
Northern tTruth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

#99320 Nov 30, 2012
/3

Palestine is in the UN front door now and is able to bring War Crime charges against Israeli Jew's Terrorism.

Only 8 Nations rejected Palestine's bid to be recognized as a future State.

Iran celebrated by bringing and supporting Palestine's legal Hamas government, with modern Missile Technology, that will fly past Tel Aviv and cripple Israel's inter/infra-structure economically and politically.

The guided missiles will bring forth a World War 3 if USA is not careful, and Israeli War Crime Jew Serial killers will be brought to Hague, when Israeli jews lose their aggressive and oppressive War Crime Terrorism Crimes against Humanity..

USA

#99321 Nov 30, 2012
Northern booze reeker wrote:
/3
Palestine is in the UN front door now and is able to bring War Crime War 3 if USA is not careful, and Israeli War Crime Jew Serial killers will be brought to Hague, when Israeli jews lose their aggressive and oppressive War Crime Terrorism Crimes against Humanity..
So you're a drunken Persian. Thought so, old lady.
Henry

United States

#99322 Nov 30, 2012
Northern tTruth seeker wrote:
/3
Palestine is in the UN front door now and is able to bring War Crime charges against Israeli Jew's Terrorism.
Only 8 Nations rejected Palestine's bid to be recognized as a future State.
Iran celebrated by bringing and supporting Palestine's legal Hamas government, with modern Missile Technology, that will fly past Tel Aviv and cripple Israel's inter/infra-structure economically and politically.
The guided missiles will bring forth a World War 3 if USA is not careful, and Israeli War Crime Jew Serial killers will be brought to Hague, when Israeli jews lose their aggressive and oppressive War Crime Terrorism Crimes against Humanity..
Lol. Youre funny traitor.

Now, still same deal until the pals decide to return to negotiations. Like you, the UN is a joke.
Northern tTruth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

#99323 Nov 30, 2012
/3

Hello, International World of Truth seekers...
we will show the present of Tribal Jewry as Terrorizing Occupiers of Palestine land they stole as a must learn Truth, in-order for a King size view of creatures from the Dark side of Life, whose fate will be short lived.

This is a quote from Joey's Walker's Chronicle:

Israel as Nation is slowly sinking into their own created abyss of Satanic Hellhole and will be only be remembered as infestations of Modern Society for Righteous Enlightenment.

This is another quote from Wayne Garrett and Bluewaters Northern Truth seekers Palladium:

"Israel and Israeli Talmudic Jews is a needed real live example and a future guideline for all righteous human being to witness, see, and learn from and say goodby to these insidious devilish creature that walk the Earth. Germans were righteous honest people, calling the Tribal Jewry a Cult of Untermenschen that have no loyalty to any Nation and we as proud German people with unbemished heritage, must rid our Nation of this filth."

This is a Quote from "People's Record" Nov, 29th:

In a last-ditch move Wednesday, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State William Burns made a personal appeal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas promising that President Barack Obama would re-engage as a mediator in 2013 if Abbas abandoned the effort to seek statehood. The Palestinian leader refused, said Abbas aide Saeb Erekat.

Ahead of Thursday’s vote, thousands of Palestinians from rival factions celebrated in the streets of the West Bank. The Palestinians view it as a historic step in their quest for global recognition.

In a statement Thursday, Abbas appealed to all nations to vote in favor of the Palestinians “as an investment in peace.”

“We remain committed to the two-state solution and our hand remains extended in peace,” Abbas said in a statement read by Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki after the start of the General Assembly session. Abbas is expected to address the assembly in the afternoon".

With most of the 193 General Assembly member states sympathetic to the Palestinians, the vote is certain to succeed. Several key countries, including France, have recently announced they would support the move to elevate the Palestinians from the status of U.N. observer to nonmember observer state. However, a country’s vote in favor of the status change does not automatically imply its individual recognition of a Palestine state, something that must be done bilaterally.

The Palestinians say they need U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem, the lands Israel captured in 1967, to be able to resume negotiations with Israel. They say global recognition of the 1967 lines as the borders of Palestine is meant to salvage a peace deal, not sabotage it, as Israel claims.

The non-member observer state status could also open the way for possible war crimes charges against the Jewish state at the International Criminal Court.

Netanyahu warned the Palestinians Thursday that they would not win their hoped-for state until they recognize Israel as the Jewish homeland, declare an end to their conflict with the Jewish state and agree to security arrangements that protect Israel.

“The resolution in the U.N. today won’t change anything on the ground,” Netanyahu declared.“It won’t advance the establishment of a Palestinian state, but rather, put it further off.”

"The UN vote will only go so far, but it is a step toward an independent Palestine & recognizing it will be a state under occupation."

"France, Sweden, Ireland, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Austria, Pakistan, UAE, China, India, South Africa, Denmark and Japan will vote for Palestine statehood. US, Canada, Czech and Guatemala will vote against the Palestinian bid. Australia, England, Italy and Germany are going to abstain from voting.

“If we are a country, then it will be recognized that we are occupied.”- Ibrahim Khamis in a Ramallah refugee camp".

Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99324 Nov 30, 2012
Israel suffered a humiliating defeat at The UN yesterday. The nations of the world stood up and said NO to the Jewish state – NO to Israeli occupation, NO to Israeli human rights abuse, NO to Jewish racism. In effect, they stood up and confessed to serious Zio-fatigue.

Despite Jewish success in constantly reminding Europeans of their tormented past, Europe yesterday delivered itself of its guilt and Israel’s European allies such as Germany, France, Britain and Italy also delivered a clear messages to Israel – they are right out of patience. This is a very good news indeed.

But interestingly, this united opposition to Israel is not in response the Israeli strength. On the contrary, it is actually a reaction to Israeli weakness. In the last few months we have seen the complete and final eradication of the famed Israeli power of deterrence. For months, Israel gave the impression that it was ready and willing to attack Iran nuclear facilities, only to have to admit, even to itself, that it lacked both the means and guts to do so. Israel then launched a lethal attack on the people of Gaza. It called up 75.000 IDF reservists, only to find out that it didn’t have the stomach to face Palestinian resistance.
russ

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#99325 Nov 30, 2012
israel is an evil state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Barnsweb 441,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Tony17 559,050
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min pusherman_ 774,058
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 35 min devilkitty666 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 2 hr yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 604,838
More from around the web