Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#99294 Nov 28, 2012
Rambone wrote:
`

`

The United States government and its subject peoples think of the US as “the world’s only superpower.” But how is a country a superpower when its entire government and a majority of the subjects, especially those members of evangelical churches, grovel at the feet of the Israeli Prime Minister? How is a country a superpower when it lacks the power to determine its own foreign policy in the Middle East? Such a country is not a superpower. It is a puppet state.
Washington claimed that its invasion forces were threatened by the Indian’s bows and arrows. Today there is international law to protect the Palestinian residents of the West Bank and Gaza. However, every time that the world tries to hold the Israeli government accountable for its crimes, Israel’s Washington puppet vetoes the UN decision.
The notion that Israel is threatened by Palestinians is as absurd as the notion that the US is threatened by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, and Iran. No government of any of these countries has ever made a threatening statement against the US. Even had such a statement been made, it would be meaningless. If a Superpower can be threatened by such impotent and distant counties, then it is not a superpower.
Demonizing a victim is a way of hiding state crimes. The American print and TV media is useless as a check on state crimes. The only crimes reported by the media are assigned to “terrorists,” that is, those who resist US hegemony, and to Americans, such as Bradley Manning and Sibel Edmonds, who liberate truth from official secrecy. Julian Assange of WikiLeaks remains in danger despite the asylum granted to him by the President of Ecuador, as Washington has little regard for international law.
In the US the exercise of the First Amendment is coming to be regarded as a crime against the state. The purpose of the media is no longer to find the truth, but to protect official lies. Speaking the truth has essentially disappeared as it is too costly to journalist who dare to do so. To keep one’s job, one serves Washington and the private interest groups that Washington serves.
`

Marvelously stated,... and your posting comments are always very well written and unapproachable by pro-Jew's Terrorism and pro-Jewish Deceptive Liars.

The only vile answer to your postings comments are given by subverting Israeli Jew Terrorism supporter, who don't want the International Community to know the real Truths about israeli Jew's Terrorism and Supreme War Crimes against Humanity.
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#99295 Nov 28, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You sound alot like Timothy McVeigh
`

And you sound a lot like the Traitor and Spy in the picture below/.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jonathan_Po...
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#99296 Nov 28, 2012
`

@

I was sexual abused by a Jew in the basement of a Brooklyn building...and that's all i'll say about this horrendous horror story, that is so hard to forget.

if i may, i'd like to tell this site a another little story about my encounter with a savage jew.

i was about nine years old and we moved from Brooklyn to Little Neck. I was attending a public school for a short period of time. I was in class and the teacher ask me to draw a picture of anything we'd thought was interesting to us. So, i drew a picture if a old looking man with a big defined nose and a Stefan hat, with the front turned up.

And the teacher came to me and told the class how impressed she was with the picture and that she was going to frame it and put on the annual art show as being prized art. She asked me who was the person in the picture and i said Jimmy Durante the comedian. My teacher was so delighted and taken back by my picture she kissed me on my cheek with proud endearment.

Now here's the interesting part of my story. A Jewess sitting behind me, took my picture i had lying on my desk and X-ed out the nose. When the teacher saw this, she sent the Jewess to be disciplined. That afternoon after class a 16 year old jew took my hat from my head and tossed it up on top of the fence.

In my angry state i told him to get it, using the word jew to denote my unpleasing of his aggressive behavior.

He said what did you call me, and i repeated the word "jew" again. This Jew turned into a savage and brutally started to beat me so badly that older goyims pulled him off. They held him in abeyance as i ran for my life. I ran to an open field where the jew caught up to me and beat me so badly i cried and begged for mercy and help. No mercy was shown by this older barbaric teen and i laid in the field and started to crawl home. I wanted to tell my father, but i was afraid the jew would hurt him too.

From this moment on in my life, i'd grew and got real strong and learn to fight really good and by the time i was 16 years old i was a feared leader and never again would i ever, ever be made to cry by any older bullying Jew or anyone of his barbaric savagery.

i can just imagine what the Palestinians children are being subjected too, based on my encounter with th jew Occult in my younger year.

To be continue

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99297 Nov 28, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
`
@
I was sexual abused by a Jew in the basement of a Brooklyn building...and that's all i'll say about this horrendous horror story
To be continue
You're full of twisted crap, but that's typical of you, Whiskey Face.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#99298 Nov 28, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Marvelously stated,... and your posting comments are always very well written and unapproachable by pro-Jew's Terrorism and pro-Jewish Deceptive Liars.
The only vile answer to your postings comments are given by subverting Israeli Jew Terrorism supporter, who don't want the International Community to know the real Truths about israeli Jew's Terrorism and Supreme War Crimes against Humanity.
You mean the genital mutilation,

extreme homosexual behavior,

complete intolerance of other belief systems,

unwarranted violence against christians,

against bhuddists!

Rape as a commonplace, every day thing?

OOOPS, that's YOU! MOOSLUM SCUM!!!!
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#99300 Nov 28, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You mean the genital mutilation,
extreme homosexual behavior,
complete intolerance of other belief systems,
unwarranted violence against christians,
against bhuddists!
Rape as a commonplace, every day thing?
OOOPS, that's YOU! MOOSLUM SCUM!!!!
`

`

`

i know how hard it is for you and your kind to understand Godly Truths.

But calling me a MOOSLUM SCUM shows the World just how biased, bigoted and racist a jew's tool like you can be.

Try not to post me anymore troll, your idiotic illiteracy shows.

USA

#99301 Nov 28, 2012
Northern BLight wrote:
<quoted text>

i know how hard it is for you and your kind to understand ungodly booze.
But calling me a MOOSLUM SCUM shows the World just how biased, bigoted and racist a jew's tool like you can be.
Try not to post me anymore troll, your idiotic illiteracy shows.
Pot/kettle, peevish old racist witch. Have a few drinks and stop by with more of your fairy tales.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#99303 Nov 28, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
`
@
I was sexual abused by a Jew in the basement of a Brooklyn building...and that's all i'll say about this horrendous horror story, that is so hard to forget.
if i may, i'd like to tell this site a another little story about my encounter with a savage jew.
i was about nine years old and we moved from Brooklyn to Little Neck. I was attending a public school for a short period of time. I was in class and the teacher ask me to draw a picture of anything we'd thought was interesting to us. So, i drew a picture if a old looking man with a big defined nose and a Stefan hat, with the front turned up.
And the teacher came to me and told the class how impressed she was with the picture and that she was going to frame it and put on the annual art show as being prized art. She asked me who was the person in the picture and i said Jimmy Durante the comedian. My teacher was so delighted and taken back by my picture she kissed me on my cheek with proud endearment.
Now here's the interesting part of my story. A Jewess sitting behind me, took my picture i had lying on my desk and X-ed out the nose. When the teacher saw this, she sent the Jewess to be disciplined. That afternoon after class a 16 year old jew took my hat from my head and tossed it up on top of the fence.
In my angry state i told him to get it, using the word jew to denote my unpleasing of his aggressive behavior.
He said what did you call me, and i repeated the word "jew" again. This Jew turned into a savage and brutally started to beat me so badly that older goyims pulled him off. They held him in abeyance as i ran for my life. I ran to an open field where the jew caught up to me and beat me so badly i cried and begged for mercy and help. No mercy was shown by this older barbaric teen and i laid in the field and started to crawl home. I wanted to tell my father, but i was afraid the jew would hurt him too.
From this moment on in my life, i'd grew and got real strong and learn to fight really good and by the time i was 16 years old i was a feared leader and never again would i ever, ever be made to cry by any older bullying Jew or anyone of his barbaric savagery.
i can just imagine what the Palestinians children are being subjected too, based on my encounter with th jew Occult in my younger year.
To be continue
Congrats. You've just officially become a lulzcow.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99304 Nov 29, 2012
~`
Something i've read and find quite disturbing....

And i quote: Despite appeals to postpone the request, which the United States says will only make negotiations for a permanent state less likely to happen, Abbas said he was going forward.
"If the Israeli authorities want to threaten my life, they can," Abbas said according to Palestinian news agency Ma'an. "The whole world realizes that the Palestinian Authority, with all its political and security services, and administrative bodies, has been ready to upgrade its status for six years."

The Israeli government did not threaten Abbas' life, but said said that peace is only achieved through negotiations, and not by unilateral declarations that do not take into consideration Israel security needs.

"Israel's hand is always extended in peace, but a Palestinian state will not be established without recognition of the state of Israel as the state of the Jewish people, without an end-of-conflict declaration, and without true security arrangements that will protect Israel and its citizens," he said Thursday.

Ahead of the vote, Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch filed an amendment to a defense bill that would eliminate funding for the United Nations if the General Assembly changes Palestine's status.
"Increasing the Palestinians' role in the United Nations is absolutely the wrong approach, especially in light of recent military developments in the Middle East," he said in a statement. "Israel is one of America's closest allies, and any movement to strengthen one of its fiercest enemies must not be tolerated."

My question is this:

Why are we sticking our big fat supporting Zionism/Communism "Red" noises into something that is morally and ethically right for the Palestinians and vetoing it for Israel's Terrorism/????
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99305 Nov 29, 2012
Hello,... to my Truth seeking friends and to the International Community...

I've been visiting this site for the last several years and watched it grow in the Truth and I'll be visiting this Site for the next couple of months.

My name is Lil Joey Garrett and what I'm about to say, is my personnel opinion and has nothing to do with hating anyone that's righteous and wants peace and love for all Godly human beings.

With that stated, I'd like to wish every righteous human being with loving hearts peace and happiness for you and your loved ones this coming holiday and hopefully for your spirit. Please speak out boldly against evilness and wickedness and stand tall in the Truth, you and your families future depends on it.

I've noticed that a lot of civilized human beings are in the dark when it comes to Middle east and Israel, so for the record, I will tell you the real truth about this insidious Jewish Cult, whose squatting on stolen land they (jews) stole and attained by Lies, Terrorism and Crimes against humanity.

Zionist, Israeli Jews and the Jewish people as a Tribal Community are a Talmudic Cult of "Converts" whose Talmudic books teaches Jews Satanic Rituals, Evilness and Wickedness.

Jews are taught to hate Christians, Jesus Christ, their fellow Arab brothers and sisters, Germans, Gentile and Goyims, all written in their sacred books they called their holiest books, the Talmud.

Their books taught and teach Jews bigotry, racism, supremacy, while along condoning pedophilia, perversion. killing of non-jews, stealing, conniving, extermination, ethnic cleansing, terrorism, genocide, lying, deceptions, distortions, ghoulishness and many other evils on top of evils.

This israeli cult of converts would have you believe in a paradoxical god, who has chosen them as, "god's chosen" people. In other words, the Jews are speaking for Almighty God as Talmudic Demonized Converts!

Do you know who the Jewish people are and how and why they are called "JEWS"?

Do you know that "JEWS" have "NO" biblical claims to any land in Palestine and are not from any of the 13 Tribes of the House of israel, that the God of Abraham made a "covenant" with?

Did you know that Abraham and Moses were NOT "JEWS", but Hebrews?

Did you know that Jews are occupying and squatting on land they stole by Terrorism and are "CONVERTS" jews and not "convert" Hebrews (joke)?

Did you know the Talmudic books that Jews follow as their # 1 sacred book came after Jesus Christ died?

With these 5 questions not answered properly in Christianity, and non-jews mind, I'd like to take you on an Odyssey of real Truths and show you how you're being duped by evil Tribal jewry and you are being evilly deceived by Liars and Demonized Cult of fanaticals and extremists from the dark side of life.

The Jew's Cult foundation was from the oral pagans of "Pharisaism" who believed in the Original Liar, and the written Talmud bookes are from the oral "Pharisaism" base, that have been penetrating the perfect lies on non-jews from Ancient Times,... so these vile creatures think.

I will not post while paid Giyus.org/ from Israel's Machination Machine tried to do everything in their Giyus.org power to discredit and assinated my character and call me vulgar expletives, with scripted redundant hatefulness and decepted falsehoods..

So, before I start, I'd like to have anyone with a righteous Heart ask me anything about the 5 question above, that's confusing them.

USA

#99306 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
Hello,... to my booze reeking friends and to the unintentional Community...

I've been violating this site for the last several years and watched it glow in the booze and I'll be infesting this Site for the next couple of months.

My name is Excrement, with scripted redundant hatefulness and decepted falsehoods..

So, before I fart, I'd like to have anyone with a self-righteous Heart ask me anything about the 5 question above, that's confusing them.
How's the drinking thing, old lady?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99307 Nov 29, 2012
Port Jefferson really has a douche bag on its hands.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99308 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the drinking thing, old lady?
I have no idea nor do I want to know what you are posting me about.

Go ask the person you see in the mirror that question above in the morning light, when you wake up to post again from your delirious stupor.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99309 Nov 29, 2012
Henry wrote:
Port Jefferson really has a douche bag on its hands.
Are you a "convert" jew, Henry?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#99310 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a "convert" jew, Henry?
that would make you Jewish if true. You see I was down on the ny docks looking to score fast and cheap pleasure, your mama was working that shift.

USA

#99311 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea nor do I want to know what I am posting about.
Please go ahead and have another shot before continuing with your dull diatribe, ancient crone.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99312 Nov 29, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
that would make you Jewish if true. You see I was down on the ny docks looking to score fast and cheap pleasure, your mama was working that shift.
Brilliant retort,... Mr convert jew!

Viewing your posting shows the whole International Community just how smart you 'convert" jews really are Henry. You must be very highly educated, and you must take after mummy, huh Henry?

USA

#99314 Nov 29, 2012
Lil Bloey wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant retort,... Mr convert jew!
Viewing your posting shows the whole International Community just how smart you 'convert" jews really are Henry. You must be very highly educated, and you must take after mummy, huh Henry?
'International community' LOLOL!!

Do you really think you're the titular head of some sort of bigoted symposium, old cretin? What a complete fool you are.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99315 Nov 29, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'International community' LOLOL!!
Do you really think you're the titular head of some sort of bigoted symposium, old cretin? What a complete fool you are.
Only a lowly common idiot from infected sperms and eggs would write your unintelligent retorts above.

The fool is you, an inbred inferior hybrid mutt-face, that's has no sex life and post childish inane retarded dribbles, 24/7. Buy an Arabs Pacifier, it will help you get a life.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#99316 Nov 29, 2012
Our "Exemplar" Jesus Christ, warned us about the tradition of men that voids Scriptures.

Mark 7:1-8, is in fact, a direct reference to the fore coming of the Satanic Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the "oral" Mishnah.

This Evilness which existed in "oral" form of "Pharisaism" during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing is an abortion of Satanic Demons in Ancient time, but did exist..

In the Gospel's of Mark chapter: 7 (1-8), it represents Jesus Christ's pointed condemnation of the 'oral" Mishnah and the Jew's Cult written Hate books..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,495
Time to FIRE Mark Pryor !???? 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 95,398
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 3,034
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 13 min Innocent Holy dr ... 33,042
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 4,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 259,107
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Innocent Holy dr ... 600,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min KayMarie 542,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••