Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
87,981 - 88,000 of 114,982 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Dancing with Jewish Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Jews in Palestine are illegal aliens and Supreme War Crime Terrorist Fugitives. And Jews have no rights whatsoever to squat thrust their vile evil arses down on land they stole by Mass-murderers, Massacres, Genocide, Ethic Cleansing, and Crimes against Humanity, and endless evils on top of Evil in Palestine on Palestinians.
The Jew Cult renamed Palestine to Israel and changed the landscape to hide their thievery and to fit their deceptions and Lies/...
And do you know who gave Jews their illegal rights? Their demonized Talmud and the Zionist jewish puppets that we elected under our Constitution. These two Parties are to follow the Constitution, which both are not doing.
Why is Russia's Christian Putin telling us to stop. And why is Egypt telling us to stop/? And why is most of the World telling us to stop, supporting Israel's Jew's War Crime Atrocities/.
FAIL!

Israel has a right to exist. 2 state solution was a possibility until radical Islam threw a wrench into it. Tough shit if you don't like it. Israel is going nowhere and radical Arabs will continue to pay the price until they cease being savages

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Brooklynn wrote:
Everything that Israeli spokesmen around the world say reflect back on them. They have occupied foreign land, blockaded it, threatens it of invasion, invades it frequently.
Humanitarian aid is always blocked. A million people are herded in a small area. All of it is against the resolutions of the United Nation.
Israel is exacting revenge from the wrong people from what happened to them in Europe.
If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya... Brooklyn.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly doubt it. And if Jews controlled the press, Romney would be president. And Israel has nukes. Do the Arabs want to get nuked? Doubt it.
so you think Americans don't control their own destiny but the American Jewish media does for em huh ??

WRONG ! Americans are waking up . We saw what happened in Iraq Libya and countless other places we were involved in Israel's name . The people have spoken and will speak MORE and MORE .

Israel and nukes ?? It only means Israel have been deceiving world since it's creation . How can such nation be taken seriously ?

Don't forget Pakistan also have nukes . Iran will have em too . after all ,Jewish scientist Einstein created them for the world to be destroyed
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL!
Israel has a right to exist. 2 state solution was a possibility until radical Islam threw a wrench into it. Tough shit if you don't like it. Israel is going nowhere and radical Arabs will continue to pay the price until they cease being savages
israel have a right to exist but so as Palestine with Jerusalem as it's capital . No Christ killers ,no prophet killers should rule over the Holy Land .
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>so you think Americans don't control their own destiny but the American Jewish media does for em huh ??
WRONG ! Americans are waking up . We saw what happened in Iraq Libya and countless other places we were involved in Israel's name . The people have spoken and will speak MORE and MORE .
Israel and nukes ?? It only means Israel have been deceiving world since it's creation . How can such nation be taken seriously ?
Don't forget Pakistan also have nukes . Iran will have em too . after all ,Jewish scientist Einstein created them for the world to be destroyed
No, you're the idiot that suggested Jewish media and I just said, of they controlled it, Romney would be pres. But the the left liberal media controls it. Just pointing out you know nothing of what you speak. As usual.
You are Clueless

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>israel have a right to exist but so as Palestine with Jerusalem as it's capital . No Christ killers ,no prophet killers should rule over the Holy Land .
You have that azz backwards you idiot. Greedy palestenians need to take their slimey hands off of Jerusalem.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Funny, Qatar just gave Palestinians $450 million to help out. Where do you think that money went?
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

FAIL!

`

`

`Israel has a right to exist. 2 state solution was a possibility until radical Islam threw a wrench into it. Tough shit if you don't like it. Israel is going nowhere and radical Arabs will continue to pay the price until they cease being savages
`

Wrong,... and it's u and ur kind, who have failed. This present bombing was initiated by "illegal jew alien" who are Occupying Palestinian Natives' land. Israel is guilty of endless War Crimes and targeting Officially elected Leaders FROM Palestine's legal government and it's the "illegal Jew alien" whose fck-IN GUILTY of WAR CRIME IN PALESTINE, IMBECILE.

"Illegal Alien Jews" have no right whatsoever to be occupying Palestine land, and they have no rights to even exist on land they stole from defenseless meek farmers. Jews living on/in occupied Palestinian land are descendants from cowardly muttfaced Terrorist Serial Killers and the land they are squatting on they have turned ut into a pigs sty. Jews acquired Palestinians land by a Supreme Holocaust.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It was the Israeli zionists who wanted Romney, because they think that Obama doesn't give a rat's azzz about the Middle East or Israel!!
Do you have a source to back your claim up? A link of some kind?
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're the idiot that suggested Jewish media and I just said, of they controlled it, Romney would be pres. But the the left liberal media controls it. Just pointing out you know nothing of what you speak. As usual.
This is who controls the media here :

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya... Brooklyn.
`

`

Is that what u consider funny,...... duuurrrh!

You are an "Excellent One" alright, an Excellent imbecilic a-hole from Tel Aviv/!
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

You are Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that azz backwards you idiot. Greedy palestenians need to take their slimey hands off of Jerusalem.
Even We the mighty Americans don't/won't recognize Jerusalem as israel's capital . No significant nation does
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
it's no secret Obama pisses all over Israel's face . This is why Americans ,mostly Christians elected him .

No more will American young die in israel's name
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

Get lost with your redundant, "do you have a source to back your claim up"? Illiterates like u don't deserve to converse with any righteous educated human beings. By your own admission u stated you are a "converted old she jew" who hates Zionism, but sticks up for their Terrorism/.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
Is that what u consider funny,...... duuurrrh!
You are an "Excellent One" alright, an Excellent imbecilic a-hole from Tel Aviv/!
Spoken with eloquence by the cksucker of fort Jefferson, ny
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
`
Get lost with your redundant, "do you have a source to back your claim up"? Illiterates like u don't deserve to converse with any righteous educated human beings. By your own admission u stated you are a "converted old she jew" who hates Zionism, but sticks up for their Terrorism/.
You should consider self assisted suicide because you're neither righteous nor educated. Just a terrorist sympathizer. Yeah, if I was you, id be bummed out too.
Dancing with Jewish Cult

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Spoken with eloquence by the cksucker of fort Jefferson, ny
`

`

`

`

The only ck-sker on this Historical "BLAMING ISRAEL FOR THE CARNAGE" site Henry, is you and your toothless scum guzzling family...
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>it's no secret Obama pisses all over Israel's face . This is why Americans ,mostly Christians elected him .
No more will American young die in israel's name
You got that wrong too. Most Christians voted for the candidate who had better values. They did not vote for Obama. Christians support Israel.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
The only ck-sker on this Historical "BLAMING ISRAEL FOR THE CARNAGE" site Henry, is you and your toothless scum guzzling family...
Scum guzzling? Now why did you have to bring your mama into it. You said it, I didn't.
Sting

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL!
did you ever consider that perhaps the zionists are being set up to take a big fall? I think the Roman Catholics and the Christian Freemasons are behind this setup and the zionists have fallen right into the trap and will do it to themselves. The entire international community is against them and they don't even realize that because they have grown comfortable with US support. But I think that was all a ploy, just like the sting operation the FBI pulled off with the supposed bomber of the federal reserve. I really believe that Israel has just fallen victim to a similar sting operation. If and when Israel launches a full fledge attack on Gaza, Syria, or Iran you will see the international response from China, Russia, Turkey, Pakistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and the other Iranian allies in the Muslim world while the US just sits back and allows it to happen. This should be interesting and I think even Netanyahu has seriously considered this possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 4,552
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 532,457
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 224,041
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lyndi 172,273
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 12 min Jennette 161
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min USA-1 37,605
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••