Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,337)

Showing posts 86,721 - 86,740 of114,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sandor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Carnage is israel? Are you guys senile? There is carnage is syria and in Egypt and in iran and in lib ya and in every arab country. Who is so stupid overhere? Who is blind over here?
Live Action

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The only chance America has of surviving it to destroy israel and every zionist jew on this planet.
Live Action

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
And the only reason why is israel has nukes.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Jive Action wrote:
The only chance America has of surviving it to destroy israel and every zionist jew on this planet.
Murdering people. Is that what you ignorant hillbillies do when you run out of ideas?
Majyar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Thank god that israel has over 600 atom bombs more then enough to destroy every islamic country and turn these murderers back to eating desert sand. The latest intelligence assessment is that israel has in the range of 600-700 nuclear bombs all mounted on long range missiles that can hit every corner of iran and also as far as Pakistan. Iran is a cursed country at this point, the current iranian leaders are mentally unstable and should they decide to engage israel it will be the last thing of iran as we know it today. Iran will be a nuclear waste land for the next few hundred year if not more, as it stands now israel has over 100 nuclear packed missiles all aimed on iran that could charge on iran in a moment notice and there will be no more iran . Iran will be history iran will be the subject of the history books to teach kids how a country self destroyed itself with all the millions of its inhabitants . The history of the Persian empire will be buried under the nuclear waste and be desolate for years and years .
Iranian dustball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Majyar wrote:
Thank god that israel has over 600 atom bombs more then enough to destroy every islamic country and turn these murderers back to eating desert sand. The latest intelligence assessment is that israel has in the range of 600-700 nuclear bombs all mounted on long range missiles that can hit every corner of iran and also as far as Pakistan. Iran is a cursed country at this point, the current iranian leaders are mentally unstable and should they decide to engage israel it will be the last thing of iran as we know it today. Iran will be a nuclear waste land for the next few hundred year if not more, as it stands now israel has over 100 nuclear packed missiles all aimed on iran that could charge on iran in a moment notice and there will be no more iran . Iran will be history iran will be the subject of the history books to teach kids how a country self destroyed itself with all the millions of its inhabitants . The history of the Persian empire will be buried under the nuclear waste and be desolate for years and years .
world maps will have to be changed to iranian dust ball or iranian dust basket. The current iranian borders will be marked off as to dangerous to step into due to nuclear fall out and nuclear radiation that will linger on for centuries , iran will be the biggest human cemetery the world has ever known
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
http://vimeo.com/50531435
Absolutely fabulous, and a truly accurate portrayal of who that land was given to.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
Wow!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

GIVE THEM A TICKET BACK TO NY OR HAVE THE U.N. JUST VOTE FOR IT ALL OVER AGAIN THIS TIME WITH A "NO" TO ESTABLISING ISRAEL.
Live Action wrote:
Rayjam

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Majyar wrote:
nuclear weapons are basically obsolete now with the advent of HAARP which can easily detonate these bombs at the point of origin. Those 600-700 bombs will do Israel no good because they can be made to explode in Israel at the moment of missile launch with the use of HAARP by the Russians and Israel knows this. Any Israeli/US aggression on Iran is considered a threat to the Russians and they will take the necessary measures to prevent such an attack.
Laslo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rayjam wrote:
<quoted text>
nuclear weapons are basically obsolete now with the advent of HAARP which can easily detonate these bombs at the point of origin. Those 600-700 bombs will do Israel no good because they can be made to explode in Israel at the moment of missile launch with the use of HAARP by the Russians and Israel knows this. Any Israeli/US aggression on Iran is considered a threat to the Russians and they will take the necessary measures to prevent such an attack.
HAARP is a MADE IN ISRAEL technology , israel wrote the codes, israel has the patents on HAARP , check your facts before you post
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
GIVE THEM A TICKET BACK TO NY OR HAVE THE U.N. JUST VOTE FOR IT ALL OVER AGAIN THIS TIME WITH A "NO" TO ESTABLISING ISRAEL.
<quoted text>
I totally agree, if the UN would have just sent those clowns to Miami, the Middle East would have avoided over 60 years of continuous problems and conflicts.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree, if the UN would have just sent those clowns to Miami, the Middle East would have avoided over 60 years of continuous problems and conflicts.
Syrians are murdering their own children in the streets and that's all you can say? You're a true stool sample, toady.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
So the Arabs have no right to defend themselves and win back the land that was stolen from them? I suppose Europe had no right to defend themselves against Hitler and retake their countries either.

Go soak your head in petrol.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

"GREATER ISRAEL = "LEBENSRAUM".......A GAIN & AGAIN!

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration. 

"On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible. 
‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group."CONTINUED 

ANOTHER CHICKEN-HAWK SQUAWK: FROM THAT NASTY, LITTLE NAZI COLONY:
Iranian dustball wrote:
<quoted text> world maps will have to be changed to iranian dust ball or iranian dust basket. The current iranian borders will be marked off as to dangerous to step into due to nuclear fall out and nuclear radiation that will linger on for centuries , iran will be the biggest human cemetery the world has ever known
Radiation, just like your dear, nasty, little, Nazi Colony doesn't recognize borders!

As a Cowardly & Traitorous, Zionist Parasite in OUR country, of course you don't care about U.S. G.I.s who would be among the millions if the World's REAL "Greatest Threat" stars ANOTHER War for Americans to Finish.

ALSO

Like ALL other Wars, other players jump in; in THIS case, your "Lunatic State" would be immediately roasted too

“Israel and the Upcoming Nuclear War!”
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"It's not much consolation that Israel's Fanatic & Delusional, Zionist Butchers will be among the first to be incinerated in light of what the World's Innocent Millions will Endure for subsequent Decades due to Craven Fealty of OUR Government to Selfish, Foreign "Kingmakers" and Gold Diggers!!!"

AND

“Any conflict on Iran is a direct threat to Russia’s security”
http://rt.com/politics/syria-iran-nato-rogozi...

AND:

“What Nasty Surprises Await Our Warmongers In The Gulf?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/29/what-...
“For example, according to Russ Winter of The Wall Street Examiner The ‘Sunburn’– Capable and Versatile Hormuz Weapon , Iran’s Sunburn missiles, acquired from Russia and China over the last 10 years, have the capability of creating “a world of hurt” for the US Navy’s 5th Fleet."

“The Sunburn is perhaps the most lethal anti-ship missile in the world, designed to fly as low as 9 feet above ground/water at more than 1,500 miles per hour (mach 2+). The missile uses a violent pop-up maneuver for its terminal approach to throw off Phalanx and other US anti-missile defense systems. Given their low cost, they’re perfectly suited for close quarter naval conflict in the bathtub-like Persian Gulf.”

You can be sure that our Gaggle of Traitorous, Scripted, Paid, & Full time Hasbarats will be far, far Away from the Wars They want!!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians are murdering their own children in the streets and that's all you can say? You're a true stool sample, toady.
Of course you've never BEEN to Syria or ANYWHERE in the Mid East

AND.....

Of course you've never been in combat or studied anything othher than Faux News

BUT:

It's generally a good idea to remain silent if you're completely ignorant about a topic!

“Mossad, CIA and Blackwater operate in Syria - report”
http://rt.com/news/cia-blackwater-mossad-syri...

“A security operation in Homs reveals Mossad, CIA and Blackwater are involved in the military violence in this part of Syria, as over 700 Arab and Western gunmen and Israeli, American and European-made weapons were detained in Baba Amr district.”
There have been previous allegations of a Western presence on the side of the rebels as 13 French officers were reportedly captured by the loyalist forces earlier in March.”

“The Covert US War Against Syria”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“British, Qatari troops already waging secret war in Syria?”
http://rt.com/news/britain-qatar-troops-syria...

Stick to Football and leave Wars to those who've fought & know about them!

Remember when the C.I.A. did the same thing in Iran in 1953 with PM Mossedegh?

OH.....Never mind!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

problems and conflicts

AND THE BIGGEST EFFORTS SHOULD BE TO BRING EVERY IMPERIALIST AND COLONIALIST WAR SUPPORTER IN THE UNITED STATES AND ELSEWHERE QUICKLY TO TRIAL AND METE OUT THE PUNISHMENTS REAL FAST THAT INCLUDES HEALTH DOSES OF DEATH PENALTIES FOR GENOCIDE AND AGRESSIVE WARS AS SPELLED OUT IN THE FOUTH GENEVA CONVENTION IN 1949.
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree, if the UN would have just sent those clowns to Miami, the Middle East would have avoided over 60 years of continuous problems and conflicts.
Parasite Israel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel nad worship at my feel, defend and nurture me.
Sediwquee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Parasite Israel wrote:
Give me all your money, experience economic hardship, fight all my wars on my behalf, protect me like you would protect your own child, feed my false Jewish inhabitants, cloth them, educate them then when hatred for you has grown uncontrolable and you are thrown into war with the whole world I will severe ties with you and attempt to sponge off the next super power. I feel no loyalty to you, you were born to serve me. Goyim were born to kneel nad worship at my feel, defend and nurture me.
Port shit,s bowery drunk can't sleep it seems. Hey your double wide is leaking? The rain is seeping in? You didn't get your benefit check yet??? Go down to the river there is an overpass that you can call as home , you vile stink poor shit trash for a reason,
Rat patrolling for J pigs

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sediwquee wrote:
<quoted text>
Port shit,s bowery drunk can't sleep it seems. Hey your double wide is leaking? The rain is seeping in? You didn't get your benefit check yet??? Go down to the river there is an overpass that you can call as home , you vile stink poor shit trash for a reason,
`

`

assine old beanie's J' tripe, just like Netanyahu illiterate coyotes bomb. Jews are pretty f-in stupid, essentially the ones who hide their fat cowardly ratty arses behind anonymous proxy like you do savage, are chicken's sh!t. Zionism is Communism and israeli jews in Palestine will soon be in for a big revelation come the New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,721 - 86,740 of114,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 5 min anonymous 87
We need to defend the immigrants! 6 min Tony 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Hidingfromyou 716,330
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min pusherman_ 529,863
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 598,730
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr RFD 1,405
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••