Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

mark

Union City, OK

#93459 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself you filthy LIAR!! My little punkassbastard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded nutcase scumbag Marky Girl the Retard escapes from the Oklahoma City Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Oklahoma City: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!! But then how can the little scumbag when he's locked up all the time!
don't nobody follow you who would want to you are satans spawn you have 0000 logic...understand this all you can do is call people names you have no logic...your a idiot.....
Aamir

United States

#93460 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No the clown did not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (aamireee Jew Hating idiot) agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Marky the Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Don't disrespect me. I have never indulged in homosexual act. I'm heterosexual.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93461 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>one word for you troll.
And what would that be filthy lying troll??
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93462 Aug 17, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you can tell us! It will be our little secret!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93463 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>don't nobody follow you who would want to you are satans spawn you have 0000 logic...understand this all you can do is call people names you have no logic...your a idiot.....
Folks, don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time HamasaRAT Anti-American, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler SATAN Parasites.
First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Pseudo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.
"Marky the brainwashed satanic lil' Arab Muzzie Nutjob" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, HamasARAT Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93464 Aug 17, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you assumed that exploding in you diaper had something to do with homosexuality! Why is that?? Hummmm..........

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#93465 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>one word for you troll.
That's more than one word, hick.
mark

Union City, OK

#93466 Aug 17, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
hit the nail on the head!
I would like to hit a few on the head but I promise you it would not change their filthy disgusting minds their only teacher is satan.....they have 00000 understanding they think the united states is the greatest country around and they could be right if you like the ideal of evading other countrys and pushing a religion down other people throats and murdering women and children all around the world.if they could they would kill every Muslim on this earth.and now that is sick because we are all just people well some of us.... the fats are the united states has killed more people than any other country in the world and they continue to do so ......they murderd 12 million of my people my family my ggg grand father and mother like general custer and the battle of the washita custer and his men attacked them while flying a american flag and a white flag killing black kettle and his wife and women and children and the warriors were off on a hunt and about 15 miles away were about 25 hundred warriors and custer tucked tail and ran like the chicken shit he was much like israel and the united states they pick on the weak you don't see them fighting russia or china why because they would get the shit kicked out of them this is why i pray iran gets a nuke and fast it is the only thing that will save them.from the evil beastly system.
mark

Union City, OK

#93467 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? You never answered the question the first time dumbazz! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take aamireeeee Nutjob, lil joey and Syrian assadasswiper with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
copy paste copy paste.their will not be one stone left unturned in israel when they attack iran iran is going to wipe them off the map but i do hope the great people in israel get out in time as for the zionist like you...well you get what you deserve.
mark

Union City, OK

#93468 Aug 17, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more than one word, hick.
22 thousand comments and you have never said one thing that has made any sense or any thing helpful I call that a troll and not a very good one at that. the worst Muslim in the world is better than you ...
mark

Union City, OK

#93469 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Folks, don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time HamasaRAT Anti-American, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler SATAN Parasites.
First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Pseudo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.
"Marky the brainwashed satanic lil' Arab Muzzie Nutjob" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, HamasARAT Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
sounds more like israel to me.....sucking your ass to make you feel sorry for the zionist ratbastards
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93470 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>copy paste copy paste.their will not be one stone left unturned in israel when they attack iran iran is going to wipe them off the map but i do hope the great people in israel get out in time as for the zionist like you...well you get what you deserve.
Do you idiots really think that I love to type my great WORKS over and over again just to appease you uneducated assclowns? You don't copy and paste because it would be impossible to find information to back up you lies and propaganda! Period. Hey FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING BRAINWASHED PINHEAD!! Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threaten to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMBAZZ!! Do some thinking for a change ASSclown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93472 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>22 thousand comments and you have never said one thing that has made any sense or any thing helpful I call that a troll and not a very good one at that. the worst Muslim in the world is better than you ...
You would NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON YOUR FILTHY REAR END! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS?? FOLKS, There's several Filthy DISGUSTING Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating MARKY ARAB DIAPER HEAD with her HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on her Milking Arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these SATANIC brainwashed Jew hating MARKY THE ARAB MUZZIE DIAPER HEAD reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag has a little Hitler moustache and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! Folks, these scumbag clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST! MARKY IS PURE EVIL!!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93473 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>sounds more like israel to me.....sucking your ass to make you feel sorry for the zionist ratbastards
ARAB SCUMBAG MARKY is well known throughout the world of Palestinian Hamas as one of the best Milkers money can buy! He's able to milk at least ten at a time which gives the terrorists plenty of time throughout the day to do what they do best! That is to dress up women and children as suicide bombers, use them as human shields and set up rocket launchers and send them off as fast as one can say, "LITTLE SATANIC MARKY THE JEW HATING SCUMBAG"
Aamir

United States

#93474 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you assumed that exploding in you diaper had something to do with homosexuality! Why is that?? Hummmm..........
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!!
I don't like where you're going with this. This is what brought forth my response, brainless dipshit imbecile.

Blindly supporting liars and murderers because of the pity you feel for them for that which happend in the past is stupid to say the least. Your support of israel shows you're amoung the many american retards who are easily fooled by ashkenazi lies. You're a yes harlot. You respond to all ashkenazi suggestion with a yes. Jew scum: "Let's go to war with Iraq" Ayreshire: "Yes" Jew scum: "Let's murder 4000 Ethiopian villagers for their refusal to allow an oil pipeline in their region." Ayreshire: "Yes" Jew scum: "Let's slaughter all non-Jewish babies." Ayreshire: "Yes. Wait, but I'm not Jewish, does that means you also want to murder my daugher?" Jew scum: "Don't ask that nonsense. It was a yes or no question" Ayreshire: "Yes"
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93475 Aug 17, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to hit a few on the head but I promise you it would not change their filthy disgusting minds their only teacher is satan.....they have 00000 understanding they iran gets a nuke and fast it is the only thing that will save them.from the evil beastly system.
Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the Oklahoma Institute of the Criminally Insane (OICI) have been looking for you all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
mark

Union City, OK

#93476 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you idiots really think that I love to type my great WORKS over and over again just to appease you uneducated assclowns? You don't copy and paste because it would be impossible to find information to back up you lies and propaganda! Period. Hey FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING BRAINWASHED PINHEAD!! Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threaten to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMBAZZ!! Do some thinking for a change ASSclown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
bla bla bla let just keep hoping they do get one a nuke that is it will be the only thing that will save them from the evil beastly system aka the united states...you just watch and see when israel attacks them they are going to level israel.....and russia is going to back them along with every other middle eastern country.world war three and when the united states starts getting their ass kicked well the earth will burn like a oven are your scared little fella you are a sinner you better be on the other hand i welcome it.... it sure is easy to piss you off you better hit the crack pipe again.
mark

Union City, OK

#93477 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You would NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT YOU ON YOUR FILTHY REAR END! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS?? FOLKS, There's several Filthy DISGUSTING Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating MARKY ARAB DIAPER HEAD with her HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on her Milking Arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these SATANIC brainwashed Jew hating MARKY THE ARAB MUZZIE DIAPER HEAD reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag has a little Hitler moustache and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! Folks, these scumbag clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST! MARKY IS PURE EVIL!!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
now why are you talking about your self fella.......jew boy
mark

Union City, OK

#93478 Aug 17, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the Oklahoma Institute of the Criminally Insane (OICI) have been looking for you all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
aweee go eat some pork it's healthy for you....eat lots of it because you already have spongeyform of the brain don't think you can take much more....
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#93479 Aug 17, 2012
Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't like where you're going with this. This is what brought forth my response, brainless dipshit imbecile.
Blindly supporting liars and murderers because of the pity you feel for them for that which happend in the past is stupid to say the least. Your support of israel shows you're amoung the many american retards who are easily fooled by ashkenazi lies. You're a yes harlot. You respond to all ashkenazi suggestion with a yes. Jew scum: "Let's go to war with Iraq" Ayreshire: "Yes" Jew scum: "Let's murder 4000 Ethiopian villagers for their refusal to allow an oil pipeline in their region." Ayreshire: "Yes" Jew scum: "Let's slaughter all non-Jewish babies." Ayreshire: "Yes. Wait, but I'm not Jewish, does that means you also want to murder my daugher?" Jew scum: "Don't ask that nonsense. It was a yes or no question" Ayreshire: "Yes"
Where the hell do you come up with this Filthy lying ignorant nonsense! Show us some reference (anything for a change) to any of this hogwash! I can't wait! Some clown happens to tell you that you have a high IQ and now you say to your clueless self "Can can go up against the big boys" Well 19 year old still in your Diapers! NO YOU CAN"T! Get your rear end back to school!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Lifelover 619,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 284,451
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 27 min lightbeamrider 447
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Seentheotherside 45,788
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 35 min Lukewad 47
The Future of Politics in America 44 min Johnny 131
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min Neville Thompson 950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,093
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 977,205
More from around the web