Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Yo Mama

United States

#90778 Jun 25, 2012
As the turkish syrian conflict is getting heated we can look forward to that both muslim countries will go against each others throats. Let them both kill each other ,this clown from turkey and this clown from syria are both a perfect match on the punching stage go turkey go syria both of you should kill each other the faster the better for the free world
Yo Mama

United States

#90779 Jun 25, 2012
Muslims are messin up the world with their twisted religion and crazy hate for everything that's normal . Muslims are farting their shit every time they bend over five times a day talking shit to muhamad and allah, muslims think that god. Only talks to muslims, what a crazy twisted mind made up that shit? I say to muslims that if god only talks to muslims then how come muslims all over are killing each other like animals and wild beats ? Yo mama wants an answer
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90780 Jun 25, 2012
Bobby Sandwich Day wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
You've let animals become Jew converts, just look at the past PM of Israeli Jews, who attained land by terror savageries and rabid barbarism.
You do know that you and your kind have no rights to exit on/in Palestinians native indigenous farmer's land. You do know this fact and Truth. Now, ask me why, mrs. "C O N V E R T"!
The Palestinian are the native INDIGENOUS of the ARABIAN PENINSULA THAT IS THEIR HOME!!!! all of the ARABS are settlers . The animals CONVERT from Pegan to Islam are ASSAD, Ahmidinajad , Quadaffi
Nazzrallah, Naser, Rashid- Ali, Saddam, Arafat, Amin, BIN LADEN, El Zawairi....many more Including you. Hitler from Pegan to Christian is also an animal may be you fall into both categories.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90781 Jun 25, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
You've let animals become Jew converts, just look at the past PM of Israeli Jews, who attained land by terror savageries and rabid barbarism.
You do know that you and your kind have no rights to exit on/in Palestinians native indigenous farmer's land. You do know this fact and Truth. Now, ask me why, mrs. "C O N V E R T"!
I'll be very proud to be a Jewish CONVERT but you see you also lie about that.You do not know me and you fabricate lies.
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#90782 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Israel's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of Lenin's Red Army, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 100 million non-jews?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating Ayrshire and her RED ARMY ARM BAND on her Milking Arm, and the Blue and White 6 sided hex star on her left milking arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the RED ARMY ATHEM, while milking Israeli Jew Terrorist to their happy ending milk pail. This should be a forum on Trotsky' and JEW KARL MARXIST COMMUNIST MANIFESTO THAT HAVE THEIR GOLDA MEIR MEETING AS WE WATCH JEWS GOING WILD to rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the Holocaust of 100 dreds of millions innocent non-jews dying at the hands of Red Army NKVD JEWS and RED ARMY BRIGRADE OF BOLSHEVIK JEWS ,...BY JEWS EXTERMINATION SPREE.
LOL!!!
Fuahd

United States

#90783 Jun 26, 2012
Abdallah wrote:
Go israel and stop the syrian carnage . Punch thru the syrian border and march into syria to capture this world criminal assad . Assad needs to stand for trial for syrian genocide prosecuted and executed
israel and turkey should invade syria and save the syrian population from carnage, nato and the UN should order both countries to open up a front against syria. Dictator assad will flee within hours, the only support assad has now is his close cronies the rest is governed by fear. And murder of anyone who assad thinks is not loyal to him
Bobby Sandwich

Smithtown, NY

#90784 Jun 26, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be very proud to be a Jewish CONVERT but you see you also lie about that.You do not know me and you fabricate lies.
`

`

`

O i know you, but you dont know yourself. You are a jewish woman who think she's "not" a convert, but is a jew by birth.. You do not really know your talmud and are a very biased, hateful bigoted racist evil person, who was spawned and brought up on lies and have shown through your prior postings, to be a great nasty jj Liar and wonderful jj deceiver..

You think you know how to speak other languages, but cannot speak English. You are a semi-illiterate, who is on welfare and uses our welfare system to your Russian Israel Bolshevik Red Army cell waiting advantages.

You've been doing demography of Long Island, residing in Yaphank, Ronkonkoma, Syosset, St James, Centerport and are waiting for Hud do get you a rent controlled home, where you can type your seditionist tripe 24/7, just like Advocate, a/k/a fan of NFL.

If were a fortunate little Pollack Commie, you can work off the books with Israel Machination Machine, that hires Traitors like you to be Giyus.org/ subverting collaborators and Treasonous propagandist, for israeli Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

Now, tell me "whatever" do I not know my jj pigs and rats, and are you not a Talmudic Occultist Subverting Israeli Cell for the Red Cicle and Hammer Commies in Terrorist Israeli Red Army,.....mrs.( Karl Marx)Untermensch
Bobby Sandwich

Smithtown, NY

#90785 Jun 26, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be very proud to be a Jewish CONVERT but you see you also lie about that.You do not know me and you fabricate lies.
correction:

`

`

O i know you very well, but you dont know yourself. You are a jewish woman who think she's "not" a convert, but is a jew by birth..

You do not really know your talmud and are a very biased, hateful bigoted racist evil person, who was spawned and brought up on lies, that have shown through your prior postings. You've proven to be a great nasty jj Liar and wonderful jj deceiver..

You think you know how to speak other languages, but cannot speak English. You are a semi-illiterate, who is on welfare and uses our welfare system to your advantage, being a Russian Israel Bolshevik Red Army cell, in waiting.

You've been doing demographics of Long Island, residing in Yaphank, Ronkonkoma, Syosset, St James, Centerport and are waiting for Hud do get you a rent controlled unit home, where you can type your seditionist tripe 24/7, just like Advocate, a/k/a fan of NFL.

You were a fortunate little Pollack Commie, that can work off the books with Israel Machination Machine, who hires Traitors like you to be Giyus.org/ subverting collaborators and Treasonous propagandist, for israeli Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

Now, tell me "whatever" do I not know my jj pigs and rats, and are you not a Talmudic Occultist Subverting Israeli Cell for the Red Chicle and Hammer Commies in Terrorist Israeli Red Army,.....mrs.( Karl Marx)Untermensch
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90786 Jun 26, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
not know my jj pigs and rats, and are you not a Talmudic Occultist Subverting Israeli Cell for the Red Cicle and Hammer Commies in Terrorist Israeli Red Army,.....mrs.( Karl Marx)Untermensch
That's Booby Sanbitch to you! Educated Folk!! Please remember that you are dealing with a couple of psychopaths! Lil' Joey Winey Friends Booby Sanbitch Bobalina Diaper Head and Pete'sanass USA's and UK's Problem Children are an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. and Uk's taxpayers helping the assclowns spread their filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clowns are just filthy Muzzies living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and the UK and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90787 Jun 26, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
No it's not LIAR!! You're just gullible to buy into the ignorant nonsense! All this is one blooming uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You three clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90788 Jun 26, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
correction:
Hey clown!! Every ignorant thing you post should be a correction dummy!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90789 Jun 26, 2012
Booby Sanbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
correction:
This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like These scumbag lil' UNREALITY DIAPER HEAD is reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag has little Hitler moustache and wear swastika's 24/7!!!! This clown is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90790 Jun 26, 2012
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' joey poopy pants winey and friends booby sambitch diaper head and her HamasaRAT ARMY ARM BAND on her Milking Arm, and the green and White on her left milking arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists to their hearts contentl. This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like These scumbag lil' joey booby sambitch whiny and friends DIAPER HEAD is reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag has little Hitler moustache and wear swastika's 24/7!!!! This clown is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90791 Jun 26, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`, you can work off the books with Israel Machination Machine, that hires Traitors like you to be Giyus.org/ subverting collaborators and Treasonous propagandist, for israeli Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.
Now, tell me "whatever" do I not know my jj pigs and rats, and are you not a Talmudic Occultist Subverting Israeli Cell for the Red Cicle and Hammer Commies in Terrorist Israeli Red Army,.....mrs.( Karl Marx)Untermensch
You uneductaed filthy lying fool! Hey assclown!! So why are we profiling Joseph Stalin? It turns out that antisemitic dumbazzzezz are trying to spread rumors that he was a Jew. Apparently, the "Dzhugash" part of his original last name, Dzhugashvili, means "Jew" in Georgian.
Now, we don't claim to be experts in Georgian. But what we do know is that the Georgian word for "Jews" is transcribed as "Ebraelebi", about as far from "Dzhugash" as one can get.
But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say that the antisemites' claim is true. Since when is last name alone enough to prove one's ethnicity? Go back a few dozen profiles, and you'll meet Paula Abdul. With a last name like that, she must be a Muslim! Of course, she is not. She is 100% Jewish, even with that name.
So flimsy idiotic worthless attempts aside, there is absolutely nothing that would make anyone with a brain think that Stalin was Jewish. Quite the opposite: close to his death, Stalin hatched a plot to purge all Jewish doctors. Yes, that sounds like the actions of someone secretly Jewish!
Not.
What's more, growing up, Stalin attended seminary; Joseph's mother wanted him to be a priest. Yes, that's a real Jewish mother all right: "oh Yossi, eat your lox and bagels, so you can grow up strong and become the Patriarch of all Russia!"
Bleh. Well, at least we got to mention Joseph Stalin and Paula Abdul in the same profile.
Verdict: Stalin was NOT a Jew.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY DUMMY!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90792 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
What did you buy,?.... a bigger Toilet, so you can take a bigger crap, with an automatic rotor rooter arse wiping attachment.
That's because you have no arms, only your hands stick out from upper torso and your fingers wiggle whenever anyone says "CREAM CHEESE".
What a mental retard!! What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Post Jefferson Institute for the criminally Insane (PJICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' Joey Wayne Bobalina NUTBAG Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? MANY MANY...Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#90793 Jun 26, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`

I think I know how to speak other languages, but I cannot even speak English. I are a semi-illiterate, who is on welfare and uses our welfare system to my Russian Israel Bolshevik Red Army cell waiting advantages.

where you can type your seditionist tripe 24/7, just like Advocate, a/k/a fan of NFL.
You pull that crap from anti-Semitic jeebuz sites, fool, and endlessly repeating it won't make it any more valid.

By the way, Mr Sphincter, I use but only one nic, and your tortured, paranoid state of mind is one of my pleasures. Thanks for the entertainment.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90794 Jun 26, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
correction:
`
`
O i know you very well, but you dont know yourself. You are a jewish Red Army,.....mrs.( Karl Marx)Untermensch
What is it with all the blank spaces retard?? Is that when your brain takes a nose dive moron?? Furhermore, Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a basket case!! The nurses at the Port Jefferson Institute of the Criminally Insane (PJICI) have been looking for you all morning for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90795 Jun 26, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>

"Whatever' I'm not here to trick you and I have great respect for decent Jews, who have denounced and condemned Israel as a War Crime regime. One /23/an-israeli-pilot-speaks-ou t/
Hey Moron! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! YOU ARE A BLOOMING FILTHY LYING SCUMBAG!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90796 Jun 26, 2012
Joey Youngblood wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Show us the chapter and the verse, so we can understand how your mind is working,.... please! Teach us, we are opened to learning.
What's with all the blank spaces?? Is that when what little pea brain you have left takes a dump!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#90797 Jun 26, 2012
Joey Youngblood wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
My question to you and your kind is simple and those who believe in Jesus Christ, who are righteous of hearts, how can Jesus Christ be a Jew, when blessing of legitimacy to your thieving claims to Palestine?
What's with all the blank spaces?? Is that when what little pea brain you have left takes a dump!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 646,953
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 49,452
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Steve III 44,724
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 281,290
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min Peace_Warrior 618,565
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min karl44 105,685
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 7 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web