Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Yo Mama

United States

#90718 Jun 24, 2012
Isreal was the victorious in the arab wars that the arab nations started against israel, for the winners is the spoils, that's the rule. Israel should not give back a dam thing. Israel has won the war israel should keep the spoils. I am angry at israel for even discussing the reuturn of lands. What is this? Israel has won israel should keep everything. Arabs could not be trusted at anything anyways, look what happening in syria, look what has happened in ejypit today the muslim brotherhood is in power now, the muslim brotherhood is hamas, the muslim brotherhood is iran, the muslim brotherhood has sworn to destroy israel. Israel should never give back anything, every monday and thursday another dictator takes over in arab lands you can't trust the arabs,, the message to arabs should be, GO EAT CROW SHIT
Spirit of Bluewater

Smithtown, NY

#90719 Jun 24, 2012

Some of the biggest hatefilled jews confessed they are converts. Ricky Moss and Lipush, are two that come to my mind.

I'll ask this simple question, Lipush confessed that she is a Latin convert Jew. She also said, that she has every right to Palestine land as a Biblical Jew.

Firstly, there was no Jews in Ancient time.

Secondly, how does a Latin, who convert to being a Jew 22 years ago, have any Biblical claims and rights to Palestine land as mutated muttfaced hybrid and the same goes for Ricky Moss. Please explain this to moi!
Spirit of Bluewater

Smithtown, NY

#90720 Jun 24, 2012
Yo Mama wrote:
Isreal was the victorious in the arab wars that the arab nations started against israel, for the winners is the spoils, that's the rule. Israel should not give back a dam thing. Israel has won the war israel should keep the spoils. I am angry at israel for even discussing the reuturn of lands. What is this? Israel has won israel should keep everything. Arabs could not be trusted at anything anyways, look what happening in syria, look what has happened in ejypit today the muslim brotherhood is in power now, the muslim brotherhood is hamas, the muslim brotherhood is iran, the muslim brotherhood has sworn to destroy israel. Israel should never give back anything, every monday and thursday another dictator takes over in arab lands you can't trust the arabs,, the message to arabs should be, GO EAT CROW SHIT

We'll see what happens with the Brotherhood in Egypt, that has no treaty with Israel now...

You pro-israeli terrorist supporters, do not understand what has been taking place in Israel. Israelis have one flounder foot on a banana peel and the other flounder foot is hanging over their abyss of reaping what they sown.

Each day that goes by, Iran is working feverishly, to extend their Military Capabilities as Israeli Jews have that flat flounder foot on a banana peel and the other dangling in the air of no more, that's slipping from underneath their timetable,... into their built mausoleum wall of RIP.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#90721 Jun 24, 2012
Joey Youngblood wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
~`
You're evading the simple question i asked, with your (lol), where does it say in the Bible that Abraham and Moses were Jews?
And are you a Hebrew Israelite from the one of the 13 tribes, or just a convert cult talmud jew, without lineage?
Keep up the great postings my friends from Port J. Thanks for your insights and the truth you bring ......

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#90722 Jun 25, 2012
Joey Youngblood wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
My question to you and your kind is simple and those who believe in Cheese and Rice, who are self-righteous and heartless, how can Cheese and Crispie be a new, when their were no brews in Ancient Time?
How can you explain this phenomenon?
My gawd you're a snore. You're just copy/pasting junk from the internet and puking it back up here.

Give up any notion of being a preacher, and get back to your little brown church in the lane, where they laughed at you.

An NFL Fan

USA

#90723 Jun 25, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the great postings my friends from Port J. Thanks for your insights and the truth you bring ......
Even YOU must be bored with that ponderous old coot's droning sermons.
If you believe he has a pinch of originality, just pick up one of his phrases and research it.

There are so many internet nuts, and so few brains.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90724 Jun 25, 2012
Joey Youngblood wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
~`
You're evading the simple question i asked, with your (lol), where does it say in the Bible that Abraham and Moses were Jews?
And are you a Hebrew Israelite from the one of the 13 tribes, or just a convert cult talmud jew, without lineage?
What is the difference JEW IS A JEW . Every one in the world is a CONVERT even in the bible there is convert to be HEBREW example RUTH She converted to a Jew she was not an Arab. BUt even if an ARAB convert to be a JEW he will be a HEBREW/JEW If I convert t be a MUSLIMS i'll be a MUSLIM so do not hang on demented opinion ISRAEL IS A for the JEWS!!!!!! HEBREW/CONVERTED JEWS/JEWS from ARAB COUNTRIES 1 MILION refugee/JEWS From Europe/JEWS from India /Jews from AFRICA.Your wiggling about who is a JEW is like a NAZI and you are a NAZI demented MORON.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90726 Jun 25, 2012
Mr Walker s Chronicle wrote:
`

We also have friends that are Jewish, that are not even aware of their Talmud' filth. And I'm not posting about decent Jewish people, I'm posting about a Cult of Jews, who are Israeli Mass-Murders, bigots, racists, Supremacists and Evil Doers, who hate Jesus Christ, the man and hate us goyims.
The reason I gave you a short synopsis of my family, is to reinforce in your minds, I am not a Jew Hater. I am a hater of Evil, who are deceptive wicked people, who are telling the World, that they are victims of a self serving War Crime Holocaust Lie, that paralyzed and persecuted a Nation of German people, who .
The old trick for people who hate jews to cover their HATE FOR JEWS they always start a sentence with:"We also have friend that are Jewish" Poor friends they are not aware that you really HATE them.You grew up in America but you really belong to Al Qaeda.
Wayne and Company

Smithtown, NY

#90727 Jun 25, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What is the difference JEW IS A JEW . Every one in the world is a CONVERT even in the bible there is convert to be HEBREW example RUTH She converted to a Jew she was not an Arab. BUt even if an ARAB convert to be a JEW he will be a HEBREW/JEW If I convert t be a MUSLIMS i'll be a MUSLIM so do not hang on demented opinion ISRAEL IS A for the JEWS!!!!!! HEBREW/CONVERTED JEWS/JEWS from ARAB COUNTRIES 1 MILION refugee/JEWS From Europe/JEWS from India /Jews from AFRICA.Your wiggling about who is a JEW is like a NAZI and you are a NAZI demented MORON.

`

You are right about Ruth. And Ruth married Boaz. And being right about Ruth, makes Jesus Christ lineage different. It makes Jesus Christ, an Arabian (Hebrew) Israelite and the word jew was not known or used in Ancient time.

And when you say everyone in the World is a Convert, you are wrong. But, that's digressing and we want to stay focus on you and you being a Occultist Jewess Convert.

We've asked you a very simple question and you being a cult jew took the question and went in another totally different direction, with it.

Lil Joey asked you nicely, to show him, where in the Bible does it say that Abraham or even Moses, was a Jew?

I'd rather hear you say I dont know, instead of capitalizing CONVERT?NAZI?MORON.
Yo Mama

United States

#90728 Jun 25, 2012
Israel should not return shit to the arabs, was watching BBC they said that Egypt lost three million jobs just this year, the brotherhood the sisterhood are just HOODS, talkin shit and doing a dam nothin, meanwhile israel a next door neighbor has one of the highest economies in the world where the average israeli making over 75,000 a year , inm Egypt the average is 1200 a year and most families are below the poverty line and starvin . The difference the disparity that's like 50 times less for Egypt , so give me a break, israel is doing something right here if you only would read the cold facts, talk is cheap man ,if you read the numbers you could see that arabs muslims are talkin shit on israel because they are jealous, instead of working with israel and being good neighbors they are talking war destruction and non sense shit crap on the jews

An NFL Fan

USA

#90729 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Good morning Petesake..
It's tough to be a Cult of Talmudic Jew theses days, especially when so many human beings are realizing just how evil the Jewish talmud is to all human beings.
Israeli are deep in their own bi-product of evil drek and it's just a matter of time until Iran pulls the leaver and flush this blue and white mountain of 65 year old squatting crap, into the cesspool, where Israeli jews come from.
These are bottom feeding crap eaters, who are evil to their core, that can never live on the surface of this planet, with civilized human beings. When we see innocent life being destroyed and exterminate, because of israel hidden agendas and their false flags, that's when we wonder why our government is sponsoring this terrorist rogue damnation of this life, calling itself israel.
'and company' Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I'm so pleased you're having yet another fine morning, old coot. I'm also impressed that you're putting to use that degree in creative writing from the University of Phoenix.

How's jeebuz? Did you get down on your knees and worship him this morning? Good boy!

An NFL Fan

USA

#90730 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Conspiracy wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You are right about Ruth. And Ruth married Boaz.
Ruth married Boaz? I hadn't known that.

Thanks for the copy/paste from the society pages, Larry.

An NFL Fan

USA

#90731 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You are right about Ruth. And Ruth married Boaz. And being right about Ruth, makes Jesus Christ lineage different. It makes Jesus Christ, an Arabian (Hebrew) Israelite and the word jew was not known or used in Ancient time.
And when you say everyone in the World is a Convert, you are wrong. But, that's digressing and we want to stay focus on you and you being a Occultist Jewess Convert.
We've asked you a very simple question and you being a cult jew took the question and went in another totally different direction, with it.
Lil Joey asked you nicely, to show him, where in the Bible does it say that Abraham or even Moses, was a Jew?
I'd rather hear you say I dont know, instead of capitalizing CONVERT?NAZI?MORON.
Why is it you and 'Lil Bloey' make the same typing mistakes? Are you from the same family, or maybe you're two headed?
Wayne and Company

Smithtown, NY

#90732 Jun 25, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth married Boaz? I hadn't known that.
Thanks for the copy/paste from the society pages, Larry.
`

I dont get it. What's your function on this Site? Is it to make a complete Jackass out of you being a deranged jew?

Why dont you answer the question I gave to "whatever"?

This is the question,..."Where in the Bible does it say that Abraham or even Moses, were Jews"?

I know a pea brain like you must finds it hard to believe, but Lil Joeys and my postings are "not" cut/paste. And we put our references in quotes and even spell it out as a "quote".

Now lets see if you'll answer the question above, if not just continue being the completely deranged Jackass jew on the sideline, you're not funny, but boring illiterately annoying.

You're breaking Topix' rule and regulation of harassment, stalking and slanderous expletives. Do not post me again, with your silly nonsense, that you need for attention.

An NFL Fan

USA

#90733 Jun 25, 2012
Pain and Conspiracy wrote:
<quoted text>
`
I dont get it. What's your function on this Site? Is it to make a complete Jackass out of you being a deranged jew?
This is the question,..."Where in the Bible does it say that Abraham or even Moses, were Jews"?
I know a pea brain like you must finds it hard to believe, but Lil Joeys and my postings are "not" cut/paste. And we put our references in quotes and even spell it out as a "quote".
Now lets see if you'll answer the question above, if not just continue being the completely deranged Jackass jew on the sideline, you're not funny, but boring illiterately annoying.
You're breaking Topix' rule and regulation of harassment, stalking and slanderous expletives. Do not post me again, with your silly nonsense, that you need for attention.
Answer your rhetorical question? So you can take yet another opportunity to endlessly pontificate your venom and bigotry, old coot? Sorry, geezer, but I won't fall for your crap.

What would YOU know of Topix rules? This is an open discussion forum, and if you think you can spew your brand of ignorant vitriol with impunity, you just may be mistaken.

You quote little to nothing in order to falsely imply originality, fool.It was easy to find your mindless sources, yet you want others here to believe you're some sort of sage patriarchal figure. Not everyone is as stupid as your 'friends', Gertrude.

Find a slanderous expletive of mine and let me know all about it. Just keep poking your finger in the air and continue to sermonize. It's hilarious!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90734 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
`
RUTH WAS NOT AN ARAB RUTH WAS MOAVIA THAT IS NOT AN ARAB!!!! So Jesus has nothing to do with Arabs
The Arab tribes were at the the none in the region of ISRAEL!!! NOW we have a Moavia that converted to be HEBREW/JEDEA=JEW You re trying to wiggle and wiggle to no vail. Jew HATER even Jesus will not be able to take he will trow your table with your computer into the ground. MORON,NAZI

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#90735 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Wayne and co!!!! This jerk ANAL FAnny, Advoacate, Ratty, SERPENT, whatever, JIMJusTUSJEWS, PHeasant plucker is here to attack the defenders of the Palestinian and no more. The gimp once made a long awaited relevant post and it was piss poor wrong! wrong! wrong! drivel in support of the terror state ISreal. The freak is best ignored to be honest and yes I agree the bonehead is offensive, harassing, stalking and generally a waste of space. Peace to you and yours my friends.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#90736 Jun 25, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the truth, we are waiting to hear the truth about your psychiatric history. Don't be ashamed. It will make you feel better.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90737 Jun 25, 2012
Wayne and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Abraham and MOSES created the religion believing in one god with God's help. At that time they were called Hebrews the The word Jew(Inglish) derive from the ruling tribe JEHUDA the word Israel derive from the other 11 tribe called Israel and the word ZION derive from the name of Israel/Jerusalem in the BIBLE so whatever you are trying to do in order to say Moses and Abraham they are not Jews while they are the one who Led the hebrew into the believing in ONE GOD and from Abraham children came 12 Tribes one is JEHUDA and the word JEW is ENGLISH base on Jehuda's name. The real name for the Jews is HEBREW
Abram and Moses were HEBREW WHICH equal to the word Jew. DO not try and be playing with words like a Nazi at the end you will kill yourself like Hitler did when all what he thought did not go the way he wanted. At the time of the NAZI they made sure to kill any jew that had a jewish/Hebrew great gret grandmother or grandfather and now you way to deprive the JEW/Hebrew from being Israeli by going back and check if grandfather or grandmother so you see you are using the NAZI methods. F___ YOU go to H--e---L--L The Nazi never saceeded so you the FANATIC/MUSLIMS/ARAB will never saceed YOU ARE THE NEW NAZI F--K you.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#90738 Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Bluewater wrote:
Some of the biggest hatefilled jews confessed they are converts. Ricky Moss and Lipush, are two that come to my mind.
I'll ask this simple question, Lipush confessed that she is a Latin convert Jew. She also said, that she has every right to Palestine land as a Biblical Jew.
Firstly, there was no Jews in Ancient time.
Secondly, how does a Latin, who convert to being a Jew 22 years ago, have any Biblical claims and rights to Palestine land as mutated muttfaced hybrid and the same goes for Ricky Moss. Please explain this to moi!
All Jews have the right even you if you convert.Arabs definitely do not have the right from Biblicle time they were none all of them were in the southern peninsula of Saudi Arebia!!!! You are not making the rules who is a jew or not it's nothing of your business. THE jews decide for themselves. are you trying to some how wiggle the Hebrew from their right to convert people to their religion while Muslims and Christian do it all the time. You are a NAZI F------Ked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bear Claw 88,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Big Al 703,884
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min bronzeagelegends 996,589
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 2 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 2 hr Bernie fan 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,085
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 2 hr Jimbo 2