Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#90435 Jun 19, 2012
syrian wrote:
<quoted text> you said that you are wheelchair bound you said it numerous times, at least you are admitting that you are mentally injured, that explains why one day your wheelchair bound and the second day your not, you are basically a mental case
Jews = Lies ... the two go so very very well together .. you hear 'Jew' you then immediately know 'Lie'... Simple. Hiding again Ratty behind 'Syrian'.. such a disgusting piece of shit. Now you can't even appear as Ratty.
Fret Killr

Union City, OK

#90436 Jun 19, 2012
Nfl iS RICKY F IT HAS TOOK ALOT OF RESEARCH BUT I FINALY FOUND HIM...

Petesake

Location hidden

#90438 Jun 19, 2012
Fret Killr wrote:
Anal anNY is a recluse and a dork .. useless eater/ full of shit
syrian

United States

#90439 Jun 19, 2012
Bashar assad murdered 170 syrians today. 170 more families are mourning tonight, 170 less breadwinners to feed the children . Terrible situation in syria now

Petesake

Location hidden

#90440 Jun 19, 2012
syrian wrote:
Bashar assad murdered 170 syrians today. 170 more families are mourning tonight, 170 less breadwinners to feed the children . Terrible situation in syria now
Hush up you lying Jew Ratty. The trouble in Syria is fermented by Jews and their lies .. with USA support.
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90441 Jun 19, 2012
Freddy G wrote:
muslims are people too just like their is bad in all races and creeds...I don't care what color you are but here is a fact. the united states has killed more people in the last 10 years than any other country on this earth.And this is the truth.And it is sad to say but in school we all know what happend to the bully in the end.And her lamp will shine no more because all countrys drank of the wine of her Fornication.The end will someday come to the united states just like all thing it must their is no getting out of it...
really you dont think more died in starvations in russia and china.?

fcuk muslims... blight on the planet oh yeah, and fcuk blohamid too.... you know the douchebag who invented your perverse moon god....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#90442 Jun 19, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush up you lying Jew Ratty. The trouble in Syria is fermented by Jews and their lies .. with USA support.
Then why is the majority of the sectarian clashes occuring in the Middle East between the different Muslim communities? The Shi'ite and the Sunni?
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90443 Jun 19, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
dont like the actual news, you religious scumbag ?
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90444 Jun 19, 2012
Wayne Garrett and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Hello Petesake...
Hope you are running again.. If you find time, read Thesalonians 2: 9-12 and it will answer to Talmud Jews beliefs.
There are foolish people that never wanted to learn the truth, that because Almighty Creator let an operation of error go to them, so that they may get into believing the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the "Truth", but took pleasure in unrighteousness and the Lies.
didnt the ASPCA shoot wayne douchebag garrett for fcuking its long island ducks ?????

no doubt his piece of sh!t true lord of creation willed it, and John Haggee is so proud he applaudsw .... while i spit on the perverted port jeffersh!tz worthless grave...

I bet when he realized his mom was still blowing helmet head in hell on the cheap (for nickels), he made sure to have a pocket full.

Petesake

Location hidden

#90445 Jun 19, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
dont like the actual news, you religious scumbag ?
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Ratty was watching the Jews at 6:

"dont like the actual jews, you religious scumbag ?"

Poor Ratty can't distinguish between news and jews
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90446 Jun 19, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
dont you have chapter 8,666 of your worthless "ratty tales" to write... you know like the past three years of worthless ness..... of course, with the help of your pathetic douchewad lord of creates sh!tbags, like you and the port jeffersh!t scum ?

dont forget the part where garrets mom blows him upon their reunion in hell, cause he had the required nickel.
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90447 Jun 19, 2012
Fret Killr wrote:
who cares.... arent you sac blower, too ?

Go NFL fans...
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90448 Jun 19, 2012
i hope wayne garret suffered.
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90449 Jun 19, 2012
Wayne Garrett and Company wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Hello Petesake...
Hope you are running again.. If you find time, read Thesalonians 2: 9-12 and it will answer to Talmud Jews beliefs.
There are foolish people that never wanted to learn the truth, that because Almighty Creator let an operation of error go to them, so that they may get into believing the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the "Truth", but took pleasure in unrighteousness and the Lies.
while peteshit shares how he was attacked by jews, catholics and masons... why dont you repete the story how your shield wifey was killed by palishitians, no... errr pakishit5ians.... no err..."radicals".... . hahahahahahahahahahah

didnt uoui knmow what country you were in wher YOUR WIFE WAS KILLED... you said you spoke to and chased her killers... did you chase and speak in pali fcukingsavage ville, or paki fcukingsavage ville, you perverted religious fraud and scumbag...

you TRUTH SH!TTERS have such confusing lives, huh.?????? is that because your true lord is a fcuking scumbag just like YOUZE ?

tell us about how you and borsh!t ripped the eye out of a pagan biker in a Long Island bar, and ll the othetr PAGAN bikers ran from you two OLD TIMEY MUSTACHE FIGHTERS.... hahahahahahahahahahaha

your lord is a priceless fcuking dolt, huh douchewad pretenda life fcuktard... and religious scum...

now that what I call FEARLESS TRUTH SEEKING.... Bwahahahahahaha

John Hagee called he wants his putz back, he said he might have left it in your mouth....
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90450 Jun 19, 2012
Petejizzler wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
its only 4:20, moron,so much for CREDIBILITY.... "actual jews" anything like Actual truth sh!tting scum, like you and yours ?

i hear petejizz makes you stupid... stop gulping the jizz, jizzler....
Bork and Beets

Smithtown, NY

#90451 Jun 19, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
while peteshit shares how he was attacked by jews, catholics and masons... why dont you repete the story how your shield wifey was killed by palishitians, no... errr pakishit5ians.... no err..."radicals".... . hahahahahahahahahahah
didnt uoui knmow what country you were in wher YOUR WIFE WAS KILLED... you said you spoke to and chased her killers... did you chase and speak in pali fcukingsavage ville, or paki fcukingsavage ville, you perverted religious fraud and scumbag...
you TRUTH SH!TTERS have such confusing lives, huh.?????? is that because your true lord is a fcuking scumbag just like YOUZE ?
tell us about how you and borsh!t ripped the eye out of a pagan biker in a Long Island bar, and ll the othetr PAGAN bikers ran from you two OLD TIMEY MUSTACHE FIGHTERS.... hahahahahahahahahahaha
your lord is a priceless fcuking dolt, huh douchewad pretenda life fcuktard... and religious scum...
now that what I call FEARLESS TRUTH SEEKING.... Bwahahahahahaha
John Hagee called he wants his putz back, he said he might have left it in your mouth....
`

88`~

I see while you were in the hospital for the tumor growing out of ur old hanging and dirty rat's arse, ur sentences r making better sense to the drunk we hired to interpet ur encripted postings.

He's saying that u fessed up to being a pagan, who likes big arab's pacifiers shoved so far up ur arses, that u sh!t blue and white maztzo-balls, for ur sister.

U know, the fly crack catcher, that ur sister is, in Dayton's biker bar. Those matzo-ball u crap out, she'll use to brush her two yellow teeth, that has braces on them now.

Ur sister in Dayton, owns a biker's sissy bar, and uses her head as a past around, instead of drinks on the house. Her head and gummy lips, r on the talk of Dayton and the half way house she rents. Dont post Wayne ever again, because he does not know u, u old addicted bumster. Do i make myself clear, Rofus?
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90452 Jun 19, 2012
Bork and Beets wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Dont post Wayne ever again, because he does not know u, u old addicted bumster. Do i make myself clear, Rofus?
i'll do as i like you perverted treligious scum bag and wanna be bully....

for the 1000th time, come to LA and tell me to my face, not to post any of your perverted scumbag relatives.... cause should you ?, i'll kick your pathetic old lady ass there, as I do here... Northern Blight. U pretend a life bobbleheadist.... did you search your blabber hole for John Hagges co<ck, left somewhere in your gaping hole....

lets hear how ALL THE REMAINING PAGAN BIKERS RAN FROM YOU AND BLUESH!TWATER, aka wayne garrett and you many other worthless sybilesque nic's, old timey musltacheod old lady....
Bork and Beets

Smithtown, NY

#90454 Jun 19, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll do as i like you perverted treligious scum bag and wanna be bully....
for the 1000th time, come to LA and tell me to my face, not to post any of your perverted scumbag relatives.... cause should you ?, i'll kick your pathetic old lady ass there, as I do here... Northern Blight. U pretend a life bobbleheadist.... did you search your blabber hole for John Hagges co<ck, left somewhere in your gaping hole....
lets hear how ALL THE REMAINING PAGAN BIKERS RAN FROM YOU AND BLUESH!TWATER, aka wayne garrett and you many other worthless sybilesque nic's, old timey musltacheod old lady....
88!!

6 long fk-in years we watch u sh!t and p!ss ur filthy bigoted brighton beach knish illiteracy on this site and for six boring years, we've watched on the sidelines u decaying and having meltdowns, hoping we'd feel sorry for u.

We r a fraternity of badest of bad arses in this world, that i'm sure u would never want to meet face to faces. The day u and ur kind grow a set, is the day u'll be judged by Mr. G Reaper.... now go FOADD, rofus!

http://www.bumfightsdump.com/bum-fights/19786...
fearless cartooni

Lawndale, CA

#90456 Jun 19, 2012
Bork and Beets wrote:
<quoted text>

We r a fraternity of badest of bad arses in this world, that i'm sure u would never want to meet face to faces. The day u and ur kind grow a set, is the day u'll be judged by Mr. G Reaper.... now go FOADD, rofus!
Ive offered to meet many times after your COUNTLESS challenges, you always fail to provide the adress... ive offered to pick you up at LAX, while you were supposedly taking your idiot offspring to his prestiege college near Big Sur, you sh!t for brains dolt..... yet you failed to show... that time offering the most pathetic of excuses....

POST YOUR FCUKING ADDRESS... i'll gladly show up upon your doorstep.

SO ONCE AGAIN, YOURE SURELY WRONG, I"LL GLADLY MEET YOU religious old lady pu$$!es

you know, cause all the tough fraternities are obsessed with John Hagee, tyndale, the iranian president, the perverted scumbag palishitians and your plethora of OLD TIMEY HEROES, you perverted old shitty pants old bag Northern Blight, aka crimshit.

oh... and grimm reaper my middle finger granny pants
Petesake

United States

#90457 Jun 19, 2012
Syrian bad mouthing is all orchestrated by jews at the UN and by the world media that is all controlled by jews, the same jews who are bringing financial ruin on iran are also bringing financial ruin on syria. If. Assad is such a killer would you think for a minute that the syrians would allow assad to stay in power one more minute? Assad would have been long dead, this is all made up fabricated syrian stories paid by the jews at the UN , ban ki moon is a jew, and the syrian fabrication s is all spread to the rest of the world by the jewish controlled media. Jews controll all the major news networks world wide, even Al Jezzeeraa is now owned by a jew. Press TV had a story about a jewish company that exports food into syria , and they discovered that food that was delivered to bashar. Assad had nano chips that was able to spy and send all the data to israel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Dang J-ersey Piney 447,374
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Uncle Jack 71,496
staceygstring 12 min night machine 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Dang J-ersey Piney 995,009
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min kent 699,353
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 57 min Doctor REALITY 6
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Joe Fortuna 76