Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,001)

Showing posts 80,001 - 80,020 of114,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90463
Jun 19, 2012
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are known for their lies and bullshit. Nothing new there Fkcedz
All the bullshit belong to you . The Romans killed Jesus!!!!!!. If the Jews wanted to give the death sentence to another Jew/Jesus they did not need help from the Romans. Jews had their own courts and were able to give their own punishments including death senteces. 300 years after jesus death the Romans concocted the blame game due to the fact it took them 300 to believe in the teaching of Rabbi Jesus. BTW Jesus is not the first or the last Jewish Rabbi that the Romans killed another one is Rabbi Akiva and many more. Look it up.
Fret killr

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90464
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pete when you know the truth the whole world will come against you. you will be Persecuted by all because of your beliefs and bcause of the truth....I just want to thank you....And as we talked before their are good people in isreal. but the zionist have to go they need to be ran out of the united states And I can see it now Israel will start world war three and because of the religous nut jobs here they will say we must protect the holy land.....I hope we do not...let them fight their own war....Israel is not A country never has been And never will be they sole the land And continue to steal more and more.....
Fret killr

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90465
Jun 19, 2012
 
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>who cares.... arent you sac blower, too ?
Go NFL fans...
shut the hell up you litle troll get back under your bridge...

“Broadcasting now 3, 2, 1, ...”

Since: Jun 12

Iligan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90466
Jun 19, 2012
 
Freddy G wrote:
... And her lamp will shine no more because all countrys drank of the wine of her Fornication.The end will someday come to the united states just like all thing it must their is no getting out of it...
Oh there is a way out, though Ashur's descendants will enslave Eber's descendants, there is always a way out. And the day will come when both will walk towards each other and realize they are both sons of one Adam.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90468
Jun 19, 2012
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are known for their lies and bullshit. Nothing new there Fkcedz

WHATEVER ANSWER
**********
All the bullshit belong to you . The Romans killed Jesus!!!!!!. If the Jews wanted to give the death sentence to another Jew/Jesus they did not need help from the Romans. Jews had their own courts and were able to give their own punishments including death senteces. 300 years after jesus death the Romans concocted the blame game due to the fact it took them 300 to believe in the teaching of Rabbi Jesus. BTW Jesus is not the first or the last Jewish Rabbi that the Romans killed another one is Rabbi Akiva and many more.
**********
Rabbi Akiva (approximately 50-135) was one of the greatest of the Tannaim (Scholars of the Mishnah, the earliest written form of the Oral Torah). He was also a founder of rabbinic Judaism.

Akiva was not educated as a youth. His wife Rachel encouraged him to study. It is said that he began to study Torah at the Yavneh academy at the age of forty. It is said he studied for thirteen years without expressing any opinion. And that the first opinions he did express were brilliant. His logic, method of exposition, and memory made him an extraordinary student. In time, Akiva, with novel and liberal views, became a leader at the Yavneh Academy.

After receiving a bequest that made him financially secure, Akiva opened his own academy in Bene Berak. Akiva's success as a Torah Scholar is revealed by the fact that his name is mentioned over 270 times in the Mishnah.

When the Romans declared they would build a pagan temple on the site of the destroyed Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, the Jews, led by Shimon Bar Kochva, rebelled. Rabbi Akiva became the spiritual leader of the Bar Kochba Revolt. Rabbi Akiva even proclaimed Bar Kochva to be the Messiah early in the struggle, but he later retracted this opinion.

Despite Roman decrees against teaching Torah, the aged Rabbi Akiva continued to teach. Akiva was arrested by the Romans. Some say he died in prison. Tradition, however, says that after being imprisoned for three years, he was put on trial and sentenced to death. While the Romans were torturing him to death, he recited the Shema and explained to those present that now he understood the true meaning of loving the Lord with all they heart, soul, and might.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90469
Jun 19, 2012
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews = Lies ... the two go so very very well together .. you hear 'Jew' you then immediately know 'Lie'... Simple. Hiding again Ratty behind 'Syrian'.. such a disgusting piece of shit. Now you can't even appear as Ratty.
@

This posting above says it all!

Excellent comment Petesake, and our friend from the UK.

Petesake, has got u israeli untermenschen pegged and u jews know this and love to commit violence towards Petesake. U cannot stop Petesake and the real Truth, jews, just watch ur computers monitors, as Petesake is peeling the evil layer veils off of u and ur kind.

Yes, Petesake is a real live Truth Seekers and u pro israeli jews should frrl honored in Petesake present, as Petesake is exposing each and everyone of u evil devils, as we sit back and watch u squirm and wiggle, like the original snake and ur god did, that Petesake has defanged, with thee Truth....!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90470
Jun 19, 2012
 
Shin Beth wrote:
Parked my bike in front of Taras . Me and buddyroad warriors bikers are camping out. Here now on the way to the haptons, hey Booby. Show up will you? You piece of ass, will you show up? Booby I am sure you could use some prostate exercise, booby sleazy show up , will you?
watch it... he claims to have ripped the eye out of a pagan biker, forcing the other PAGANS TO RUN !!!!!

look for an old lady who smells like sh!t, has goo on her face and droopy draws, and an old timey fisticuffs mustache... saying put em up....

then kick her to the curb once for your ole buddy fearless.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90471
Jun 19, 2012
 
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@

Yes, Petesake is a real live Truth Seekers
petesake is a real live a$$ h01e, thats about it.

you know... cause all the Real Live Truth Shitters were attacked by... jews.. no catholics, err, no masons......

and all the douchebags praising thjem had wives killed by palifcuking savages, no pakifcuiking savages, err..... no, "radicals"...

hey Granny Go to Taras, and take the FRAT boys with you....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90472
Jun 19, 2012
 
Fret killr wrote:
<quoted text>shut the hell up you litle troll get back under your bridge...
make me, oklahomo
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90473
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shin Beth wrote:
Parked my bike in front of Taras . Me and buddyroad warriors bikers are camping out. Here now on the way to the haptons, hey Booby. Show up will you? You piece of ass, will you show up? Booby I am sure you could use some prostate exercise, booby sleazy show up , will you?
@

Have u ever been ramrodded and prodded, matzo-ball head?

I go to the East Hamptons, South Hamptons, but never been to the haptons, is that near the circus for moronic delusional lost holocaust liars?
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90474
Jun 19, 2012
 
Fret killr wrote:
Pete when you know the truth the whole world will come against you. you will be Persecuted by all because of your beliefs and bcause of the truth....I just want to thank you....And as we talked before their are good people in isreal. but the zionist have to go they need to be ran out of the united states And I can see it now Israel will start world war three and because of the religous nut jobs here they will say we must protect the holy land.....I hope we do not...let them fight their own war....Israel is not A country never has been And never will be they sole the land And continue to steal more and more.....
FANATIC /ARAB/MUSLIMS already started WW3 the beginning already started by attacking USA in 9/11/2001
The land in ISRAEL belong to the JEWS the ARABS belonged to the ARAB PENINSULA(LOOK IT UP) which is in the south of SAUDI AREBIA. IF there is any ARAB in the middle east it is only by land grabbing in wars that they wedged on the nations around them.
SO NOW ISRAEL WILL KEEP STRONG AND NEVER WILL GET PUSHED AWAY BY THE FANATIC/ARABS
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90475
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
watch it... he claims to have ripped the eye out of a pagan biker, forcing the other PAGANS TO RUN !!!!!
look for an old lady who smells like sh!t, has goo on her face and droopy draws, and an old timey fisticuffs mustache... saying put em up....
then kick her to the curb once for your ole buddy fearless.
@

say aaaaahhhhhh and bend over for the an Arab's donkey and yell Hee....beeee Haw !
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90476
Jun 19, 2012
 
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
This posting above says it all!
Excellent comment Petesake, and our friend from the UK.
Petesake, has got u israeli untermenschen pegged and u jews know this and love to commit violence towards Petesake. U cannot stop Petesake and the real Truth, jews, just watch ur computers monitors, as Petesake is peeling the evil layer veils off of u and ur kind.
Yes, Petesake is a real live Truth Seekers and u pro israeli jews should frrl honored in Petesake present, as Petesake is exposing each and everyone of u evil devils, as we sit back and watch u squirm and wiggle, like the original snake and ur god did, that Petesake has defanged, with thee Truth....!
So what do you want to say that the syrian are not killing their own citizen LOL
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90477
Jun 19, 2012
 
Petesake wrote:
Syrian bad mouthing is all orchestrated by jews at the UN and by the world media that is all controlled by jews, the same jews who are bringing financial ruin on iran are also bringing financial ruin on syria. If. Assad is such a killer would you think for a minute that the syrians would allow assad to stay in power one more minute? Assad would have been long dead, this is all made up fabricated syrian stories paid by the jews at the UN , ban ki moon is a jew, and the syrian fabrication s is all spread to the rest of the world by the jewish controlled media. Jews controll all the major news networks world wide, even Al Jezzeeraa is now owned by a jew. Press TV had a story about a jewish company that exports food into syria , and they discovered that food that was delivered to bashar. Assad had nano chips that was able to spy and send all the data to israel
Is it really that al Jezzeeraa own by a JEW that is great news and the news about the nano chis is even a better news GO ISRAEL always get ahead of your evil enemy!!!!!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90478
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> FANATIC /ARAB/MUSLIMS already started WW3 the beginning already started by attacking USA in 9/11/2001
The land in ISRAEL belong to the JEWS the ARABS belonged to the ARAB PENINSULA(LOOK IT UP) which is in the south of SAUDI AREBIA. IF there is any ARAB in the middle east it is only by land grabbing in wars that they wedged on the nations around them.
SO NOW ISRAEL WILL KEEP STRONG AND NEVER WILL GET PUSHED AWAY BY THE FANATIC/ARABS
@

Go get educated and learn English with ur nutless-ball-less bizarre geezer friend from Satan Monica. Both of u put together as one are not equaled to a 1/2 wit,.....u two intensely illiterate cult boar and sow, should be petrified in a 69 position and put next to Netanyahu's Memorial to jew Karl Marxist Communism Manifesto!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90479
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
make me, oklahomo
@

makr u, all i'll have to do is take a big sh!t and "Viola" ur made!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90480
Jun 19, 2012
 
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90481
Jun 19, 2012
 
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
say aaaaahhhhhh and bend over for the an Arab's donkey and yell Hee....beeee Haw !
yet..........NO ADDRESS
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90482
Jun 19, 2012
 
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Go get educated and learn English with ur nutless-ball-less bizarre geezer friend from Satan Monica. Both of u put together as one are not equaled to a 1/2 wit,.....u two intensely illiterate cult boar and sow, should be petrified in a 69 position and put next to Netanyahu's Memorial to jew Karl Marxist Communism Manifesto!
wipe the goo off your face and go to taras, grand poo ma
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90483
Jun 19, 2012
 
Go Whatever, make that idiots head explode... you know, in her droopy draws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,001 - 80,020 of114,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Thinking 224,011
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 532,333
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 172,214
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,370
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min pusherman_ 720,009
Tony Dungy was right 40 min dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 51 min pawan 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••