Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89377 Jun 5, 2012
Petesake wrote:
I wanted to pull a chain off a jewish women in the underground , after the chain was pulled I got jumped by two guys who beat me up shit, I woke up in a hospital chained and arrested and I need a cast on both of my hands and legs plus I was operated on for 25 hours to fix my ribs where 7 bones were broken then I was sentenced and I did 5 yewar in the tawanna banana prison. I never recouped and I'm a paraplegic now thanks to that beating . I found out latter that it was two jews who beat the shit out of me, I also found out that jews got a secret code called " The chaptzam" when you scream " The chaptsam" its a secret code for all jews in the vicinity to start chasing the perp and beat the shit out of him. Anyways I was beaten shit and I'm now a total mess for life all becasue I wanted to snap a chauii
yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]!!! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89378 Jun 5, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred for Jews is well justified and has been for centuries ... the problem for you Jews is you never learn and you can't change. Sio the hate continues.... you don't me to tell you that Mr Cohen. How many countries were you turfed out of again?
Hatred for Jews is well justified and has been for centuries???? yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the wordS TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89379 Jun 5, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred for Jews is well justified and has been for centuries ... the problem for you Jews is you never learn and you can't change. Sio the hate continues.... you don't me to tell you that Mr Cohen. How many countries were you turfed out of again?
Do you write this ignorant filthy lies and propaganda just to get attention assclown? Is that what it is?? So the radical nutjobs will praise your dumbazz? Am I right?
Do u c theButthead Milker

Smithtown, NY

#89380 Jun 5, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]!!! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
`

~

~

ROTFLMAO.... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.......

U got to be kidding, and here's where everyone can see, what filthy lying Israeli Talmud Jew's are really like, through "Ayrshire" HA, HA, HA HA, DEEP BREATH< HA< HA< HA<......LIES AND MORE LIES from/by a milker of Israeli Terrorist jews, our site's idiot Ayeshire.

She was waiting to seize the opportunity to slaughter Petesake, not realizings it was sideline by her side-jerk,,the rat, taht we know as fearless cartoonie the Illiterate from his mother's Urn.

If we all look at the address of Petesake's IP, it does "not" match and say UK, but says and matches the IP address of the Ipod belonging to fearless the rat, a/k/a the anoymous proxy, from Santa Monica sewage system.

This is a great example of how Israeli jews decieve all of you brain dead, along with their naturally spawned Liar-ship to their local school Occultist sin-feast, at the Sin-a-gog!

And what's even more hilious, is the milker of Terrorist Israeli Jews, Ayrshire, jump on this BS postings with the following fk'd-up retort: "yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]!!! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda."

Our Israeli jew milker "Ayrshire" is a class "A" idiot, this Haberat from israeli Machination Machine, really has serious mental problems and should be wearing a "shock therapy collar"..

Israeli jews better get more money from USA taxpayers, so they can afford to hire better Haberat monkeys, than "Aysahire".

Just when u think u saw it all, this butt head appears. Please Israeli Jews, dont fire "Ayrshire", ur utter milker,... she provides us with endless entertainment and many belly laughs too!

I'm grasping for air, shes is a real live fk-in dumbell and serious clown, who must be a blond halfwit "J"!
Israel has Army of Pigs

Smithtown, NY

#89381 Jun 5, 2012
`

`

`

`

Israel has no Army, just a bunch of hemorrhoids dressed in brown stained Janaye uniforms, while running from Hezbollah freedom fighters, in 2006.

Israell jews r a bunch of cowardly scrounges, who r going to be taught a big lesson, if israeli(jews) have the matzo-balls to fight Iran,...which they dont.........End of story!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89382 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Assclown wrote this!! Isael has Arm of Pgs "]
`
` no Army, just a buch of ho from Hebollah reedom fihters, in 206.
Isrell jews r a bunch cord scroges, who r going to be taught a big lesson, if israeli(jews) ha the mtzo-blls to fight Iran,...whch they dnt.........Ed o stry![/QUOTE]Learn how to spell dumbazz!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89383 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Lil' Joey Booby Wayne poopy pants is a Pig"]
` no Army, just a buch of ho from Hebollah reedom fihters, in 206.
Isrell jews r a bunh cord scroges, who r going to be taught a big lesson, if israeli(jews) ha the mtzo-blls to fight Iran,...whch they dnt.........Ed o stry![/QUOTE]Learn how to spell dumbazz!
Exposing the PIG

Rio Rancho, NM

#89384 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Lil' Joey Poopy pants is a Pig"]
`
` Army, just a bunch of hemorrhoids dressed in brown stained Janaye uniforms, while running from Hezbollah freedom fighters, in 2006.
Israell jews r a bunch of cowardly scrounges, who r going to be taught a big lesson, if israeli(jews) have the matzo-balls to fight Iran,...which they dont.........End of story![/QUOTE]Hatred for Jews is well justified and has been for centuries???? yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the wordS TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#89385 Jun 5, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still didn't answer my question.
Are you giving me Catholic or Masonic advice?
Oh I didn't answer your question? The questions of a Jew advocate behind a bush. OK Quid pro quo: How many countries have Jews been expelled from and please provide a list?(part one) Why have Jews been despised by mankind for centuries?(part two)

Please note: Bullshit and lies not accepted.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89386 Jun 6, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>

Well I'll never let him close enough to my bush to ever make that kind of inspection.! ;-)
Now I cannot eat .... SERPENT/RATTY now I feel almost physically sick. The very thought a lard ass Jew 'bush'... plhhhurrlease.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89388 Jun 6, 2012
Do u c theButthead Milker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
~
ROTFLMAO.... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.......
U got to be kidding, and here's where everyone can see, what filthy lying Israeli Talmud Jew's are really like, through "Ayrshire" HA, HA, HA HA, DEEP BREATH< HA< HA< HA<......LIES AND MORE LIES from/by a milker of Israeli Terrorist jews, our site's idiot Ayeshire.
She was waiting to seize the opportunity to slaughter Petesake, not realizings it was sideline by her side-jerk,,the rat, taht we know as fearless cartoonie the Illiterate from his mother's Urn.
If we all look at the address of Petesake's IP, it does "not" match and say UK, but says and matches the IP address of the Ipod belonging to fearless the rat, a/k/a the anoymous proxy, from Santa Monica sewage system.
This is a great example of how Israeli jews decieve all of you brain dead, along with their naturally spawned Liar-ship to their local school Occultist sin-feast, at the Sin-a-gog!
And what's even more hilious, is the milker of Terrorist Israeli Jews, Ayrshire, jump on this BS postings with the following fk'd-up retort: "yOU'RE SO FULL OF [email protected]!!! Ha Ha Ha HA hA hA HA ... DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha DEEP BREATH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda."
Our Israeli jew milker "Ayrshire" is a class "A" idiot, this Haberat from israeli Machination Machine, really has serious mental problems and should be wearing a "shock therapy collar"..
Israeli jews better get more money from USA taxpayers, so they can afford to hire better Haberat monkeys, than "Aysahire".
Just when u think u saw it all, this butt head appears. Please Israeli Jews, dont fire "Ayrshire", ur utter milker,... she provides us with endless entertainment and many belly laughs too!
I'm grasping for air, shes is a real live fk-in dumbell and serious clown, who must be a blond halfwit "J"!
A wonderful expose of the evil Jew we're dealing with here and the world has been burdened with for centuries!!! Ha ha Ratty never scurried back to SewerEville as was his 'deception',... the verminous little shit still here and hiding 'behind a bush' in typical rat fashion !! Ha ha
LOL

Carlsbad, CA

#89389 Jun 6, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look above jerkoff and see why people hate certain fkn Jews. These jews bring good Jews into disrepute. I see you don't admonish the Disgusting Jews on these pages but everyone else. By the way I'm not muslim .. I just despise the fkn murderous Jews that kill and get others to kill for them. Wipe that fkn hell Israel off the map and the world would be a better place for all.
Yet another Excellent Post!!!
LOL

Carlsbad, CA

#89390 Jun 6, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
There sorry asses were kicked out of almost every country!!
Israel has Army of Pigs

Smithtown, NY

#89391 Jun 6, 2012
`

`

`

"Instant replay"

Israel has no Army, just a bunch of hemorrhoids dressed in brown stained Janaye uniforms, while running from Hezbollah freedom fighters, in 2006.

Israeli jews r a bunch of cowardly dirty filthy War Crime scrounges, who r going to be taught a biggest lesson of their evil Cult lives, that's if israeli(jews) have the matzo-balls to fight Iran,...which they dont.........End of story and end of evil depraved filth,..... thank u Iran!
Israel has Army of Pigs

Smithtown, NY

#89392 Jun 6, 2012
Dear Iranians, thank u for bringing israeli Terrorism to the Light of our President Obama. We see that President Obama likes Iranians, because u r the victims of Israel's jew Terrorism. Our President supports u, and we support our President, signed Ron..... who hates Terrorist pigs.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89393 Jun 6, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> There sorry asses were kicked out of almost every country!!
And the only one they aren't kicked out of is the one they stole from the original inhabitants.
RamAFuck

United States

#89394 Jun 6, 2012
Petesake wrote:
I wanted to pull a chain off a jewish women in the underground , after the chain was pulled I got jumped by two guys who beat me up shit, I woke up in a hospital chained and arrested and I need a cast on both of my hands and legs plus I was operated on for 25 hours to fix my ribs where 7 bones were broken then I was sentenced and I did 5 yewar in the tawanna banana prison. I never recouped and I'm a paraplegic now thanks to that beating . I found out latter that it was two jews who beat the shit out of me, I also found out that jews got a secret code called " The chaptzam" when you scream " The chaptsam" its a secret code for all jews in the vicinity to start chasing the perp and beat the shit out of him. Anyways I was beaten shit and I'm now a total mess for life all becasue I wanted to snap a chauii
its a shame that your fingers and your tong stayed I sure hope they get cancerous shortly. You vile anti semite NAZI
RamAFuck

United States

#89395 Jun 6, 2012
Petesake is the reason we have wars for. Guys like Petesake are the reason why we have hate and problems in the world , Petesake please walk in front of a tram or jump into the underground and hold on to the third rail you shouldn't fail please,

Petesake

Location hidden

#89396 Jun 6, 2012
RamAFuck wrote:
<quoted text> its a shame that your fingers and your tong stayed I sure hope they get cancerous shortly. You vile anti semite NAZI
Get back to SewerEville Ratty .... the Nazis and the Antisemiyes are all the Jews in Israel who support that illegal and terrorist 'state'

Petesake

Location hidden

#89397 Jun 6, 2012
RATTY wrote:
Here's a good lesson folks. This is how Jews operate. They like to 'make up history' and they love to give the media lie after lie after lie. Oh and they have been doing this for centuries which is why they are despised by billions. And they killed Christ and continue today to spin lies about the murder of the King of Kings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 64,539
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Lbj 106,598
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 654,374
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 4 min Johnny 845
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Internet Reality 45,281
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min nanoanomaly 973,928
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min X Pendable 183,212
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web