Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87947 May 16, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of your boyfriend's potential children died on you face last night, oinker.
@

This is the forth time i've asked u not to post me, and why would u keep posting me. What u r doing is against Topix'x rules and regulation, but u r a Talmudic Occultist jews and rules and regulation dont apply to u and to all ur convert kind of jews.

This fat glob of evils waste is showing the World the real Talmudic Jew, while laying down in a reinforced bed of mud and excrement, spewing her anti-semitism towards Truth seekers and Arab human beings.

Just by reading her vileness and hatefulness, one can see she's is a typical Talmudic Occultist Jew, with a big fat Rat's nose, which is substantiated in her admission from being a Talmudic Jew, who lays in bed all day 24/7, with only three functions.

The first function is to stuff her big fat round Talmudic face (identical to the round face on her avatar) with endless food from welfare and local Christianity organizations, that feeds this large gross out stink-in fatty Talmudic animal, so she can post her hatefulness and wickedness on this Historical Site, "Blaming Israel for the Carnage".....

Her second function is to grub off of of Goyim's Society and Christian's organizations for extra food, by taking advantage of their free services. Like having a Christian organization cleaning up her brown crapped in her pig pen stall, changing her dirty pig diaper and wiping her fat encrusted arse hole, that she produced, while posting her Talmudic Israeli Jews lies and deception

This is a real live Talmudic pig and please take notice, and her allegiance is not to this Country, but to the Motherland and the Cult of Evil Personified, called Israel..

And her last function is to support a Terrorist Jewish regime, by being part of Israeli Jews Machination Propaganda Machine, who r a threat both to our Country and to it legalized American Citizens, who pay taxes so that this fat pachyderm, that's a spawned T blob can come onto this Site and post her lies, deceptions and distortions for free.

This is a transient glob of evilness, asking us peace lovers and us Truth seekers to go along with the lies and falsehood she posting.

We Truth seekers and the Arabs Culture,... r the victims of Israeli T Jew's hatefulness and lying propaganda campaign towards non-jews and Christians.

And what us Goyims r being subjected to is vile Jews postings, of threats, of vulgarity, of harassment, of stalking, and even being threatened with dead, by their sinister under covering Mossad.

We r the victims of Jew's Endless Evils and Hate!
SyrianAssadARAT Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87948 May 16, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
This is the forth time i've asked u not to post me, and why would u keep posting me. What u r doing is against Topix'x rules and regulation, but u r a Talmudic Occultist jews and rules and regulation dont apply to u and to all ur convert kind of jews.
This fat glob of evils waste is showing the World the real Talmudic Jew, while laying down in a reinforced bed of mud and excrement, spewing her anti-semitism towards Truth seekers and Arab human beings.
Just by reading d Hate!
HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “HamasArat,” Zionist hating trolls who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
SyrianAssadARAT Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87949 May 16, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put Booby, good morning!! I see ANal FANny is 'at it' again ... the bint is constantly harassing me over the attack I suffered at the hands of two Jews. I have no intention of discussing such an horrendous experience with a Jew-rat who has no sympathy or compassion but simply seeks to absolve the violent Jews from all blame....
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (PETE'SanASShAMASdAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Lil' joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP!! Get married or do something!!
oczxHamasARAT Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87950 May 16, 2012
oczassHamas Milker wrote:
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!!
British Expat

Poussan, France

#87951 May 16, 2012
SyrianAssadARAT Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (PETE'SanASShAMASdAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Lil' joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP!! Get married or do something!!
Tell us Ayreshite!! Are you circumcised? Or, are you just a complete prick?
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87952 May 16, 2012
<quoted text>HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “HamasArat,” Zionist hating trolls who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
@

I'm not the milker of Terrorist, u r!

It started when u milked ur daddies utters and that has never stop. U and ur daughter r notorious israeli serial killers milkers and that just the facts of life.

Now i heard through the israeli jew Giyus.org/net , that ur daughters illegitimate spawned child, has been ritualized by the rabbi. iS UR DAUGHGTER'S little child, less than 3 years old and has she been married to a High Talmudic High Priest yet....

BrititExpelledha masMilker

Albuquerque, NM

#87953 May 16, 2012
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us Ayreshite!! Are you circumcised? Or, are you just a complete prick?
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! The DickheadBritish expelled Muslim now France's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the France's taxpayer helping assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They are Just another filthy Muzzies living in the France! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame FRANCE for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of that country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
Lil Joey hamasMilker

Albuquerque, NM

#87954 May 16, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
I'm not the milker of Terrorist, u r!
It started when u milked ur daddies utters and that has never stop. U and ur daughter r notorious israeli serial killers milkers and that just the facts /net, that ur daughters illegitimate spawned child, has been ritualized by the rabbi. iS UR DAUGHGTER'S little child, less than 3 years old and has she been married to a High Talmudic High Priest yet....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ylw2Z9ElCBUXX
HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87955 May 16, 2012
Lil Joey hamasMilker wrote:
<quoted text>HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
`

@

U not only milk Israeli Terrorist Jews, but u bottle their milk without pasteurization, and give the milk to ur vile cretin iiks to put on their Captain Krunch cereal, three times daily...

I can only imagine what those savages u r spawning look like today!!
JewHating Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87956 May 16, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
@
U not only milk Israeli Terrorist Jews, but u bottle their milk without pasteurization, and give the milk to ur vile cretin iiks to put on their Captain Krunch cereal, three times daily...
I can only imagine what those savages u r spawning look like today!!
AGAIN???? HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? ANSWER THE QUESTION!! Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
British Expat

Poussan, France

#87957 May 16, 2012
BrititExpelledhamasMilker wrote:
<quoted text>Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! The DickheadBritish expelled Muslim now France's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the France's taxpayer helping assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They are Just another filthy Muzzies living in the France! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame FRANCE for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of that country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
LOL. We have all known it for monthes. You've lost your marbles but you are good fun!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#87958 May 16, 2012
rommney is going to rehash that chertoff satan looking homeland sec goon, another dual citizenship anti american Zionist.
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87959 May 16, 2012
JewHating Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN???? HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? ANSWER THE QUESTION!! Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:
@

i

AGAIN, I'M NOT THE ISRAELI TERRORIST TALMUD JEW MILKER, WHOSE A GUZZLER, SWALLOWER AND BOTTLER THAT DREK!.......U AND UR CRETIN FAMILY R!

Swallow, slurp and gulp, just like Mommy does, kiddies.
Jew hate Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87960 May 16, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
i
AGAIN, I'M NOT THE ISRAELI TERRORIST TALMUD JEW MILKER, WHOSE A GUZZLER, SWALLOWER AND BOTTLER THAT DREK!.......U AND UR CRETIN FAMILY R!
Swallow, slurp and gulp, just like Mommy does, kiddies.
AGAIN???? HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! Stop reposting ignorant nonsense and answer the question!!
Jew hate Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#87961 May 16, 2012
BritishExpelled Muzzie wrote:
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Jew Hate Stomper has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!!
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87962 May 16, 2012
`

typo...

AND BOTTLE'S THAT DREK...
ocxz

Reunion

#87963 May 16, 2012
Folks beware of this poster Ayreshire
What you have above is typical hasbara propaganda.
It solely aims at spreading hate and disinformation on forums.

Be warned
ocxz

Reunion

#87964 May 16, 2012
JewHating Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN???? HOW MANY HAMAS TERRORISTS HAVE YOU MILKED TODAY BOOBY?? ANSWER THE QUESTION!! Lil' Joey Booby Wayne Diaper Head is known by the language he uses:

Be warned
ocxz

Reunion

#87965 May 16, 2012
Lil Joey hamasMilker wrote:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “H

Be warned

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#87966 May 16, 2012
Petersac wrote:
<quoted text>

The attack against my person was very real and very recent and you, you disgusting evil Jew, hate the truth as Jews always do.

Even today you still cry "It was the Romans!!" when confronted with the fact that Jews killed jeeebuz. I have a series of painful, bleeding piles.

The Jews who attacked me makes my ordeal of clustered piles pale into insignificance.
I don't speak for everyone little liar, but I can let you know that since Jews don't believe in your jeebuz as a god, they don't know or care if Romans or Bloods or Crips killed him.

Tell me more about this 'attack', and how the used knives on you.

How many Masons were there at the scene? How did you know they were Masons? Was it one? More than one? Your story is unclear on that point, so please elaborate.

How did you know 'they' were Jewish? What precipitated this 'assault'? Were words spoken beforehand? Did they call you a dumb shegetz or a dirty shkutz?

Tell me more about your supposed 'mistreatment by Jews in hospital. In what way were you abused, and how could you know they were Jewish?
Did they cut your junk off and feed it to the pigeons?

Did you scream like a woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min poi pounder 25,913
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 685,700
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 6 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 6 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
More from around the web