Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobby Sandwich

Newark, NJ

#85830 Apr 13, 2012
Woody wrote:
Meet the Shitraeli Settlers........
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
*)

Great post, showing these vile Israeli abomination, in their glory and natural habitat. Poor Palestinians, what they had/have to endured. There should never be Peace with Israel, they gone too far in their Holocaust Spree, that why it's important for Iran, to show it's teeth and bite these evil untermenschen!

If jews want to teach their young Israeli dreks to be gunslingers, Serial Killers and Mad and crazed Monsters, like they were and are today in the real Life and in the real Time, then the Jews should be prepared to suffer the consequences, and that's reaping what Jews have Sown..
Bobby Sandwich

Newark, NJ

#85831 Apr 13, 2012
`

`

`

Just to show you how cowardly these Israelis blood suckers leechers are,... Israeli kills, maims, tortures, and ghoulishly kidnaps the young and defenseless Palestinians women, and children.

...... but when it comes time to face Hezbollah oldest Warriors, Israeli cowardly Jews ran p!ssing and sh!tting in the brown pants, yelling and squealing just like pigs that they were/are today.

Dismantled Israel now, before it's to late and rid Palestine of its Israeli Refugees, whose land they are squatting their big dirty fat lard arses on illegally, because it was stolen by these illegal alien refugees, that came from the ghettos of Europe crap-holes and sins.

These creatures calling themselves Israeli Jews, are Converts and Mutated Hybrid Malcontent Mutts, with round mutt-faces and oinking snouts.

Please keep your posting comments to yourselves, if you dont agree with me! I dont like it when my feelings get hurt, by saying i'm anti-Semitic, when i'm "not"..
sheila

Australia

#85832 Apr 13, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
*)
Great post, showing these vile Israeli abomination, in their glory and natural habitat. Poor Palestinians, what they had/have to endured. There should never be Peace with Israel, they gone too far in their Holocaust Spree, that why it's important for Iran, to show it's teeth and bite these evil untermenschen!
If jews want to teach their young Israeli dreks to be gunslingers, Serial Killers and Mad and crazed Monsters, like they were and are today in the real Life and in the real Time, then the Jews should be prepared to suffer the consequences, and that's reaping what Jews have Sown..
You are a sick and nasty person who is spewing your nastiness out on this forum. There have been killings on both sides. The land has never belonged to the Palestinians read your history. God talks about spreading love and what you are doing is spreading hate. You do not have the right to judge what various groups have done, only God. There is a difference between commenting on and judgeing.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#85833 Apr 13, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick and nasty person who is spewing your nastiness out on this forum. There have been killings on both sides. The land has never belonged to the Palestinians read your history. God talks about spreading love and what you are doing is spreading hate. You do not have the right to judge what various groups have done, only God. There is a difference between commenting on and judgeing.
and your post is full of judgment you hypocrite ..... and a hater .. tisk tisk....!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85834 Apr 14, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
and your post is full of judgment you hypocrite ..... and a hater .. tisk tisk....!
Right On!! Sheeela has a so-called nursing Degree and the clown states that qualifies her as a Biblical Scholar!! Can you believe it!! This ought to be a lesson for everyone!! Do NOT praise this stupid moron because she'll back stab you in a heartbeat!! If you prove the clown wrong she'll follow you from one forum to another like a little blood thirsty filthy pit bull nipping at your heals! She'll call you everything name in the book from a from a narcissist to an instigator and demand you be taken off Topix as if the little filthy scumbag is as pure as the driven snow! DO NOT TRUST THIS BACK STABBER!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85835 Apr 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please understand ocxz, that Ayreshire has some extremely serious psychiatric issues. The moron probably escaped from some Israeli insane asylum!! LOL!!!
Two of the biggest nut cases in Topix today oczc and lap doggy Syriannutjob together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Why don't you two nut cases get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you two clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#85836 Apr 14, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Lead the way please...
surprise us
Woody

United States

#85837 Apr 14, 2012
The US animosity towards Iran hidden under the cover of accusing Iran of seeking to build a nucelar bomb and imposing sanctions is actually rooted in the humiliation inflicted on Washington by 1979 revolution in Iran.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#85838 Apr 14, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
And you are a fustrate Talmudic Occultist Jew.
You are a sick cancer in my America. You are a bully and a coward because you hide your sick perverted viewpoint behind your unregistered name. Sources have revealed your pitiful, drunken identity and mark my words, JUSTICE will prevail.
The Spirit of Blue Lives

Newark, NJ

#85839 Apr 14, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
`

5^55

Good morning Petesake, we've miss you.

We hope things are well with you and your love ones. It's so important to share these times together.

Good spirits never die and we who are HERE/from endless times, love when you're posting for the Truth and speak out against the Tyrants and Oppressors, for the meek of hearts...

Have you notice, that the pace is getting quicker and faster and the light is getting brighter and brighter, for those who can see?

Stay well, it's a sunny day,..... and we'll be preparing the fields for organic heirloom plants and a new time of Peace and Love, when the Divine hour comes .

We'll see ya later.....your friends always, the Free Thinkers and Truth Seekers of the North!
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#85840 Apr 14, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Two of the biggest nut cases in Topix today oczc and lap doggy Syriannutjob together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Why don't you two nut cases get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you two clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Sure azzwipe, almost everyone on here is insane except you? LOL!!!!!
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#85841 Apr 14, 2012
Woody wrote:
Meet the Shitraeli Settlers........
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Interesting!
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#85842 Apr 14, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
`
`
`
*(
We love the Jewish Elite Black-hawk Commander, who is a Jewish Captain, that spoke out loud and boldly the Truth about Israel's Crimes Against Humanity, and was ostracized for it.
He and fellow Jewish Israeli Pilots and Officers, condemned and denounces Israel Regime as a War Crime Terrorist State and told Israeli Leaders, he and other Officers are no going to be Israeli's "Hired Assassin"...
Anyone, whose a pro-Israeli Traitor, whose doubting what I've just posted, call me your vulgar names and ridicule me, but the fact and Truth will always still remains, most Israeli Jews are Evil Vile Serial Killers and wanted Fugitive, who are nothing more than refugees, when they stole the land that was once know as "Milk and Honey', that was farmed by the greatest farmers in the World, saving France from starvation.
Israelis, who are Honest and God fearing human beings, want Israel's Administration and Leaders, brought up on War Crimes, for what they done and are continuously doing, to the helpless, defenseless Palestinian, whose land was stolen by Israel's Terrorizing Endless Evils.
And it's the Jews who have created a Holocaust right in front of the all the evil Nations, that will be destroyed, by their own arrogance and haughtiness....for letting Israeli Jews get away with "Endless Murders" and Atrocities so evil, that there's no redemption for and from!
Excellent post!! Thank you for the information!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85843 Apr 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sure azzwipe, almost everyone on here is insane except you? LOL!!!!!
Are you too stupid to even know what the hell you have been doing for the last several YEARS?? You write utterly moronic senseless posts, then continue to repeat it hundreds of times all over the forums. Name those utter moronic posts assclown! I asked you to show me where I have LIED AND YOU IN ALL YOU BRILLIANCE CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING! EVER!! NOTHING, NADA ZILCH! AGAIN!! Three time Israel tried to negotiate and three times they were rejected by HAMAS dummy!! Learn your flippin' history before you write any more of your ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda!! That is why the conflict will never go away because of hateful morons like you!! Furthermore, as long as you continue to bash Israel you can expect a repeat of same FACTS moron!! Is this your new compact repost?? Assad really needs to bring a straight jacket for you dumbazz and get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look terrible and a real embarrassment!! Then he needs to cart you rear end off to Syria to be hung! I'll be the one passing out free beer and hotdogs!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85845 Apr 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent post!! Thank you for the information!
Tell us all why you think it is excellent? As usual, we won't hear you're answer because you too busy gum flappin' that never ending lying mouth of yours!
ocxz

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#85846 Apr 14, 2012
Woody wrote:
The US animosity towards Iran hidden under the cover of accusing Iran of seeking to build a nucelar bomb and imposing sanctions is actually rooted in the humiliation inflicted on Washington by 1979 revolution in Iran.
Indeed the CIA involvement in the overthrow of Mossadegh has not helped Iran / United States relations.
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#85847 Apr 14, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too stupid to even know what the hell you have been doing for the last several YEARS?? You write utterly moronic senseless posts, then continue to repeat it hundreds of times all over the forums. Name those utter moronic posts assclown! I asked you to show me where I have LIED AND YOU IN ALL YOU BRILLIANCE CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING! EVER!! NOTHING, NADA ZILCH! AGAIN!! Three time Israel tried to negotiate and three times they were rejected by HAMAS dummy!! Learn your flippin' history before you write any more of your ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda!! That is why the conflict will never go away because of hateful morons like you!! Furthermore, as long as you continue to bash Israel you can expect a repeat of same FACTS moron!! Is this your new compact repost?? Assad really needs to bring a straight jacket for you dumbazz and get a new Paid propagandist for the LA district because you are one blooming idiot! You're making him look terrible and a real embarrassment!! Then he needs to cart you rear end off to Syria to be hung! I'll be the one passing out free beer and hotdogs!!
So the psychopath Ayreshire just repeats the same idiotic post yet again??? This must be the 20th time you reposted this exact nonsense! How do you ever expect to defend that craphole, when you just keep on reposting the same exact moronic garbage time and time again??
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#85848 Apr 14, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us all why you think it is excellent? As usual, we won't hear you're answer because you too busy gum flappin' that never ending lying mouth of yours!
Because for once one of those bastards speaks the truth!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85849 Apr 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So the psychopath Ayreshire just repeats the same idiotic post yet again??? This must be the 20th time you reposted this exact nonsense! How do you ever expect to defend that craphole, when you just keep on reposting the same exact moronic garbage time and time again??
ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTIONS LIKE YOU DO ALL THE TIME MORON!! Tell us all why you think it is excellent? As usual, we won't hear you're answer because you too busy gum flappin' that never ending lying mouth of yours! STOP REPOSTING SAME NONSENSE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#85850 Apr 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Because for once one of those bastards speaks the truth!!
Only in thos wet Assad Dreams clown! Again this explains nothing nada zilch!! Tell us all why you think it is excellent? As usual, we won't hear you're answer because you too busy gum flappin' that never ending lying mouth of yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 983,079
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 6 min Dave Matthews 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 683,628
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 44 min BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 54 min REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 1 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web