Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 2,799)

Showing posts 55,961 - 55,980 of114,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63788
Apr 16, 2010
 
Aerobot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't quite agree with you
All Bumi are'nt Cretins, Epimenides
JEWSDID911

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63790
Apr 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aleksander wrote:
Iceland
God punishes nations for their immorality and wickedness, look at what that just happened to Iceland, they are being punished for their immorality and their Jew-hatred.
God still has a covenant with Israel.
The Jews are God's chosen people
God makes a covenant with Abraham (Israel)
Genesis 1. 12:1-3
1 Genesis 15:18
That day God made a covenant with Abram (he was later named Abraham), saying, unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, etc.
Genesis 1. 17:7
I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee, from generation to generation - an everlasting covenant. Etc...
Genesis 1. 17:8
Genesis 2. 19:5
1 Kings. 8:53
5 Numbers. 7:6
And God has not rejected his people: Romans. 11:1, etc.
Heaven
Romans. 10:9
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved.
Palestinian Arabs
Between the years 2000-2009 the Arabs have sent about 8000-9000 rockets over Israel's cities and residential areas.
In 2005, the Arabs promised to stop to send rockets across the border if Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip.
But when Israel pulled out, the attacks became worse.
Planet X
Planet X will be visible in 2011, you should see a red cross on the surface, Jesus Christ character in the sky.
The planet will be about. 4 times the size of earth
This planet will affect the Earth's gravity and disrupt all wireless equipment and create great destruction on the planet.
You can find some information about planet x here:
http://altnett.ning.com/forum/topics/planet-x...
im not done collecting information, it youst got a bit boring, think i will continue tomorrow.
YOU ARE RETARDED !!!!
Kathy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63791
Apr 17, 2010
 
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your mind genius?
"Hi Aleksander,
Yes were are prosecuted, stalked, harassed, denigrated and called racist bigoted name, by the bullies on this Site. And thank you for coming to our rescue."
Aleksander is trying to learn the facts- why do you turn on him like a viper?
Oh that's right- your bi-polarity causes those violent mood swings. lol
Like you, Aleksander speaks out of his AS# and the facts are only as YOU see them so go back to your trailer!
Monk

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63792
Apr 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

JEWSDID911 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE RETARDED !!!!
What are you, moron? You leave a meaningless, bigot comment like that with no substance. Take a look in the mirror and think what you are.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63793
Apr 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your mind genius?
"Hi Aleksander,
Yes were are prosecuted, stalked, harassed, denigrated and called racist bigoted name, by the bullies on this Site. And thank you for coming to our rescue."
Aleksander is trying to learn the facts- why do you turn on him like a viper?
Oh that's right- your bi-polarity causes those violent mood swings. lol
The vipers are you and the scary monster - stay well away from guns and children! PLEASE!!!!
Monk

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63794
Apr 17, 2010
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The vipers are you and the scary monster - stay well away from guns and children! PLEASE!!!!
The scary monster is in your mind. Get help.

“Not My Fault”

Since: Jun 09

Outside of Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63795
Apr 17, 2010
 
you ass holes still at it? will you god people hurry up and kill each other off so we can live without all this bull shit? comment 55,475 and growing.
infidel whomever

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63796
Apr 17, 2010
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The vipers are you and the scary monster - stay well away from guns and children! PLEASE!!!!
really petesh!tbag ?????? to patheticlly challenged of you and your perverted POS jesus freak and douchebag true LORDY of SH!T worshipers........

scarey monsters, super jesus freaks.. you know like you goatist

stay away from children and animals you perverted 12th century douchebaghead.

God called on his RETARDED burning bush, I simply pissed on it, that shut that worthless douchebag up...... how come the idiot didnt realise man would INVENT THE PHONE... Mr God is all powerful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Not My Fault”

Since: Jun 09

Outside of Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63797
Apr 17, 2010
 
Aleksander wrote:
Iceland
God punishes nations for their immorality and wickedness, look at what that just happened to Iceland, they are being punished for their immorality and their Jew-hatred.
God still has a covenant with Israel.
The Jews are God's chosen people
God makes a covenant with Abraham (Israel)
Genesis 1. 12:1-3
1 Genesis 15:18
That day God made a covenant with Abram (he was later named Abraham), saying, unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, etc.
Genesis 1. 17:7
I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee, from generation to generation - an everlasting covenant. Etc...
Genesis 1. 17:8
Genesis 2. 19:5
1 Kings. 8:53
5 Numbers. 7:6
And God has not rejected his people: Romans. 11:1, etc.
Heaven
Romans. 10:9
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved.
Palestinian Arabs
Between the years 2000-2009 the Arabs have sent about 8000-9000 rockets over Israel's cities and residential areas.
In 2005, the Arabs promised to stop to send rockets across the border if Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip.
But when Israel pulled out, the attacks became worse.
Planet X
Planet X will be visible in 2011, you should see a red cross on the surface, Jesus Christ character in the sky.
The planet will be about. 4 times the size of earth
This planet will affect the Earth's gravity and disrupt all wireless equipment and create great destruction on the planet.
You can find some information about planet x here:
http://altnett.ning.com/forum/topics/planet-x...
im not done collecting information, it youst got a bit boring, think i will continue tomorrow.
URnuts 2
infidel whomever

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63798
Apr 17, 2010
 
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you, Aleksander speaks out of his AS# and the facts are only as YOU see them so go back to your trailer!
Yeah now get on your knees and tell that to your stupid god, you pathetic so called HOLY POS.....
or better yet... be constructive, give a jesus freak a blow job... make his pathetic day.
Monk

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63799
Apr 17, 2010
 
hartford3 wrote:
<quoted text> URnuts 2
Huh?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63800
Apr 17, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

infidel whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
really petesh!tbag ?????? to patheticlly challenged of you and your perverted POS jesus freak and douchebag true LORDY of SH!T worshipers........
scarey monsters, super jesus freaks.. you know like you goatist
stay away from children and animals you perverted 12th century douchebaghead.
God called on his RETARDED burning bush, I simply pissed on it, that shut that worthless douchebag up...... how come the idiot didnt realise man would INVENT THE PHONE... Mr God is all powerful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh dear - satan has passed by here again - what a jerkp this dude is eh?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63801
Apr 18, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

infidel whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
really petesh!tbag ?????? to patheticlly challenged of you and your perverted POS jesus freak and douchebag true LORDY of SH!T worshipers........
scarey monsters, super jesus freaks.. you know like you goatist
stay away from children and animals you perverted 12th century douchebaghead.
God called on his RETARDED burning bush, I simply pissed on it, that shut that worthless douchebag up...... how come the idiot didnt realise man would INVENT THE PHONE... Mr God is all powerful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lol hahahahahahahahaha!!
infidel whomever

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63802
Apr 18, 2010
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear - satan has passed by here again - what a jerkp this dude is eh?
satan is imaginary you ignorant pos of religious sh!t... that means so is your perverted version of some POS lord of create sh!tz like you .....bnarbaric b@st@rd....

you know just like the b@st@rd jesus, as his ho mom fcuked romans to birth ur Jew King suicide douchebag Lord.

Go play with your talking snake.... Im sure its a male relative of yours who id hiding behind a curtain, making you adore his "snake" you douchebag fanatic piece of sh!t jesus freak of natire.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63803
Apr 18, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

infidel whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
satan is imaginary you ignorant pos of religious sh!t... that means so is your perverted version of some POS lord of create sh!tz like you .....bnarbaric b@st@rd....
you know just like the b@st@rd jesus, as his ho mom fcuked romans to birth ur Jew King suicide douchebag Lord.
Go play with your talking snake.... Im sure its a male relative of yours who id hiding behind a curtain, making you adore his "snake" you douchebag fanatic piece of sh!t jesus freak of natire.
LOL hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Whatever

East Hampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63804
Apr 19, 2010
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
HA HA HA On you!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63805
Apr 19, 2010
 
you shouldn't put blame on anyone but yourself.

- Erin Pondo

“life sucks, that's how it is.”

Since: Apr 10

my own personal hell.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63806
Apr 19, 2010
 
hartford3 wrote:
<quoted text> URnuts 2
i prefer crazy

“life sucks, that's how it is.”

Since: Apr 10

my own personal hell.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63807
Apr 19, 2010
 
Noclues Jews wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE BULLSHIT TALK! What the hell are you smoking?
im 13, i dont smoke.
if you ask me this isnt bullshit

“life sucks, that's how it is.”

Since: Apr 10

my own personal hell.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63808
Apr 19, 2010
 
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a deranged individual who must never be allowed to carry a weapon - definitely a possible candidate for walking into a school and butchering a class of little children at kindergarten. The face is enough - arrgghhhh!
you might be right, if i had a gun a few people would have died, what are they going to do with me, send me to a mental hospital, that would have been great

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,961 - 55,980 of114,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

334 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ChristineM 717,140
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min who 255,762
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min ChristineM 223,292
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Who really controls America and other Western c... 1 hr yon 48
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr brian c toney 392
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 2 hr Yassir 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr andet1987 171,519
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••