First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“I love humanity,”

Since: Jun 11

but I hate people

#211 Apr 10, 2012
onlyin America wrote:
white american women are just bizarre. Why does it take a white american women 10 minutes to complete a sentence...or she'll just leave the sentence half way through and not complete it at all. i think its a toxic combination resulting in such behavior.
You are just bizarre to make such a statement.
Junebug

Los Angeles, CA

#212 Apr 10, 2012
Quit kissing up to women. You make men look weak.
JERK _T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just bizarre to make such a statement.

“I love humanity,”

but I hate people

#213 Jun 19, 2012
Junebug wrote:
Quit kissing up to women. You make men look weak.
<quoted text>
I make men look weak? Fine by me haha considering I am a woman Fool......

Since: Jun 12

Ocala, FL

#214 Jun 19, 2012
JERK _T wrote:
<quoted text>
An American women too, I'd bet, since you think it's fine to make men weak. That's what American women do. Make American men weak, wimpy, and broke.

“I love humanity,”

but I hate people

#215 Jun 20, 2012
Fumble More wrote:
<quoted text>
An American women too, I'd bet, since you think it's fine to make men weak. That's what American women do. Make American men weak, wimpy, and broke.
Hhmm so by saying that you Assume that huh? Lol your funny, I don't think its fine to make men look weak. Just YOU men and your ridiculous thoughts of women......
Junebug

Santa Monica, CA

#219 Aug 22, 2012
You smell like shyt. You American women are trash and have been left for dead for good reason. You are WORTHLESS. Real men do not allow psychopathic ho's to be the mothers of their kids.
JERK _T wrote:
<quoted text>

“I love humanity,”

but I hate people

#220 Sep 26, 2012
Junebug wrote:
You smell like shyt. You American women are trash and have been left for dead for good reason. You are WORTHLESS. Real men do not allow psychopathic ho's to be the mothers of their kids.
<quoted text>
So insulting.......Sounds like an American woman left your sorry as$ and your mad ;) quit being angry. Maybe some one will love you It's a big stretch but maybe.:D
Junebug

Whittier, CA

#221 Oct 28, 2012
You need to get on your knees and put your bubble lips on my member. Keep sucking until the hot seed explodes in your mouth. Drink it all up!!!!
JERK _T wrote:
<quoted text>
So insulting.......Sounds like an American woman left your sorry as$ and your mad ;) quit being angry. Maybe some one will love you It's a big stretch but maybe.:D

Since: May 10

Brownsville, TN

#222 Oct 28, 2012
As a wife and mother, and of course an American woman, I have to agree with some of these men on here talking about how terrible American women have become. A lot of the girls that I went to school with have already married and divorced and remarried. They have jobs, the husband has a job. Why aren't the women taking care of their children? Women cart their kids off to daycare...I've even saw moms leave their kids at daycare all day that way they don't have to take care of them. I stay at home with my babies and enjoy every minute of it, I cook, clean, and do motherly/wifely duties while my husband makes us a living. Take the show "Leave it to Beaver" for example... The mother always has three meals a day provided, has everything cleaned and taken care of at home. Women today (in America) have become very arrogant, self conceided, and just all around worse...IMO

Since: May 10

Brownsville, TN

#223 Oct 28, 2012
Also, men of today have no backbones. They need to be firm and stand up to the women. I watch women walk all over their husbands and boss them around. It's not supposed to be that way. The women are supposed to respect their husbands, and vice versa for the men to respect their wives. It's common sense.
Junebug

Whittier, CA

#225 Oct 28, 2012
I disagree 100 percent. You are surrounded by what I call "Ken Dolls". These married men you see have no genitals. They have been throughly emasculated. Come around guys 30 plus years of age with degrees and no kids. These guys put women in their fking place. These men will NEVER allow themselves to be emasculated. That is why unmarried men outnumber married men in this country as of 2008. Most men in this country are not p*y's. The wimps who never got p*y are the ones that usually get married. They got married for p*y access. A real man will tell a chick "you don't wanna fk? Then get the fk on. On to the next bcchhhhh". A real man is never scared of some scrawny human being whose only sense of power is what is between her legs. A real man NEVER see's a woman as his equal. It is human nature. Women will never be equal.
oneallgal wrote:
Also, men of today have no backbones. They need to be firm and stand up to the women. I watch women walk all over their husbands and boss them around. It's not supposed to be that way. The women are supposed to respect their husbands, and vice versa for the men to respect their wives. It's common sense.
Lion King

Kolkata, India

#226 Nov 3, 2012
Stuart Lee wrote:
Interesting to note, one woman posted that she was abused by an American man for fourteen years. Funny isn't it. For all their bragging about how smart and wonderful they are, many American women are Attracted to Abusive Men. They claim men are jerks, but after dumping every man that was nice to them, they will get into a long relationship with an Abusive Jerk and stay with that jerk for years. The fact is that Self Centered American White Women actually love Abusive Men.
If a real Gentleman dates a spoiled white American, she will either dump him or use him for money. She will later worship at the feet of some abusive jerk and gladly accept his abuses. If a real Gentleman dates her, she will dump him after one disagreement.
The last dumb white American bitch I dated, used to demand that I "worship" her. Before dumping her I told her that She follows a religion where she worships a rotting corpse. The rotting corpse she worships is the corpse she stares at in her mirror.
I now date Indians and Hispanics.
The Internet is a giant electronic mirror. You look into it and it tells you a lot about yourself. Even better than a regular mirror! No wonder American women are looking into it and learning more about their true selves.

“I love humanity,”

but I hate people

#227 Nov 16, 2012
Junebug wrote:
You need to get on your knees and put your bubble lips on my member. Keep sucking until the hot seed explodes in your mouth. Drink it all up!!!!
<quoted text>
Well this escalated quickly lol, did I strike a nerve JuneBug?
Anonymous

Utica, MI

#228 Jan 24, 2013
I agree! American women are trash! They treat nice guys like crap, yet they wonder why they end up divorced with two or more kids! If they weren't so arrogant and stupid, maybe they would get much further in life! Inspite of the boycott, they'll never change! That's why so many American men don't even want them! Clean and clear! American women keep overplaying their hand and we are getting fed up! Let them be alone so they'll realize how it feels for once!

Date a foreign woman. They're better!
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Wilfried

Austin, TX

#230 Mar 27, 2013
Look dude, I used to think like you too. But not anymore. I got here to University, and the blonde&brunette American girls? Uggghh! They wear those nike tempos shorts, UNREAL curves, and majorly confident! They're just too good like that, I can't ignore that! Boycott? Aggh, can't!Foreign girls aren't even CLOSE to these American girls in Uni! If you were on a campus instead of behind that screen, you'd have the SAME reaction I do! My attitude has been adjusted!
Jon

Faridabad, India

#232 Jul 31, 2015
It's so funny to see all these women getting so butthurt!
John Rambo

Buffalo, NY

#233 Apr 28, 2017
No one likes American women. Even Indian men don't like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,014
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Mirrormirorwall 683,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,979
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
More from around the web