boycott american women!!!!!

boycott american women!!!!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Angry American Man

Tucson, AZ

#1 Nov 28, 2010
I HATE WHITE WOMEN!
Why I Hate American and Western Women

http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/

I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, don't know how to cook, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a bitchy white woman?

White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
liam

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 28, 2010
Angry American Man wrote:
I HATE WHITE WOMEN!
Why I Hate American and Western Women
http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/
I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, don't know how to cook, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a bitchy white woman?
White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Lol you just described my Mexican wife!

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Angry American Man wrote:
I HATE WHITE WOMEN!
Why I Hate American and Western Women
http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/
I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, don't know how to cook, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a bitchy white woman?
White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Somehow I think the issue has more to do with you and your insecurities which lead you to choose inadequate partners. I know lots of amazing white American women who are nothing like you describe. You have a lot of hate and rage festering in you and your blog, you sir need professional help.
Angry American Man

Tucson, AZ

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."

I AGREE WITH YOU I AM TIRED OF AMERICAN WOMEN
THEY ARE RUDE SELFISH AND SPOILED AND I AM
GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#5 Nov 28, 2010
*****

hehe, read

*****

Since: Nov 10

Monte Vista, Colorado

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Angry American Man wrote:
I HATE WHITE WOMEN!
Why I Hate American and Western Women
http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/
I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, don't know how to cook, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a bitchy white woman?
White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Love one that dies on you. That'll make you appreciate her.
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#8 Nov 28, 2010
*****

career woman , housewife , slut

you choose

*****

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Angry American Man wrote:
Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:
"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.
A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."
I AGREE WITH YOU I AM TIRED OF AMERICAN WOMEN
THEY ARE RUDE SELFISH AND SPOILED AND I AM
GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...
Yawn...sure we could find just as many blogs about lazy ass men that don't do their part.
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#10 Nov 28, 2010
*****

I urge all unsatisfied American men change their wifes

hahaha

*****
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#11 Nov 28, 2010
*****

oops, should be wives

*****
anti war

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Nov 28, 2010
get 12 to 6 women they are the best pick them up at 12 drop them off at 6.

men are mean women are evil...
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#13 Nov 28, 2010
*****

men are mean women are evil...

TRUTH

*****
Angry American Man

Tucson, AZ

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Angry bitter American women can't handle the fact that not only American men, but most of the men in the world see their type as nothing but bitchy, arrogant, selfish, and not worth the time of day. Men throughout the world have a negative view of American women and the only ones who can't accept this as fact happen to be American women. Again, I know you can't and probably never will understand that the world we live in does not see American women as anything but vile creatures, but I would suggest you leave your little bubble and try and see what people are really saying about the women in this country. The last place a man should look for a soulmate is here in America. So yes, while I desire a soulmate I have no interest in arrogant, bat shit crazy American women. I have read plenty on the different cultures I have visited and enjoy traveling. China and Japan are far from third world countries and I have met women here who are educated, smart, and some of them happen to be quite attractive. Men from developed countries infact do not have any interest in American women, unless these women are traveling in their country and they want an easy score. Even when the men from these countries you are thinking about are interested in meeting women outside of their land rarely is it ever to come over here and meet American women. These cultured worldly men that you think have such an interest in American women, in reality have no interest in the American female, and tend to spend their time in third world countries when they travel to meet women outside of their own country. So in reality they are just like the men you despise over here. Strange isn't it?

American women get angry over the fact that a lot men in this country are tired of them and are looking elsewhere. So-called strong and independent women like them get angry over this, because they know deep down they can't compete with foreign women. If the majority of men in this country had the choice or the means to look elsewhere, believe me they would. And so you American gals need to release your anger and biterness over this fact. You do realise the obsity rate is higher for women than it is for men in this country, right? Yeah, foreign men are just dying to get with women who resemble Jabba the Hut. They find the cellulite all over your thighs and ass sexy. And they thinks it's hot how so many of you desperately need lipo. Oh, and don't even get them started on your Burger Kings diets. That really gets them going.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 28, 2010
Yawn..... just another dude that can't get laid. Love me some American women!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2010
There are actually more fat American men on average then american women say what now?Clearly your another one of the these anti-fem losers dude give it up feminism is never going away, ever regardless if you marry some Filipino Latino whatever who will let you be the "head of the head household" if you want.Outside your relationship America will still remain the same.
The majority of American men marry yes thats right American women so there goes your theory.How about you do something like getting a life(and a girlfriend) instead of spewing this crap on topix which really just reveals what a sad pathetic loser you are.Bat shit crazy are they indeed.Heard of irony?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 28, 2010
anti fem troll alert!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#19 Nov 28, 2010
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I think the issue has more to do with you and your insecurities which lead you to choose inadequate partners. I know lots of amazing white American women who are nothing like you describe. You have a lot of hate and rage festering in you and your blog, you sir need professional help.
I agree with you!

I was married to an american man who abused me for 14 yrs.

I am not anti any male. Tho according to alot of people I had/have good reason to be.

I just realized I got a crappy one. Lesson learned!

I have to laugh everytime some male with an axe to grind does one of these threads!

I could have said all white american men are losers and abusers. But I didn't/don't.

It took awhile to find my Mr. Right! He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

A real sweetheart! This is the man of my dreams! The dad my boys should have had, but didn't get.

I tell him everyday how lucky I am to have him, but he says he is the lucky one.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#20 Nov 28, 2010
Angry American Man wrote:
.........So-called strong and independent women like them get angry over this, because they know deep down they can't compete with foreign women.......
You assume, incorrectly that any "american woman" is angry over this.

Buy a clue, no one is angry! It's your delusion!

I think that any woman.......american or otherwise..........gets a boooby prize when she hooks up with you!

In fact any woman that hooks up with the likes of you, i feel sorry for!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 29, 2010
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>

In fact any woman that hooks up with the likes of you, i feel sorry for!
Me too what a catch I sense emotional baggage aswell.
Angry American Man

Tucson, AZ

#22 Nov 29, 2010
American women are just a bunch of worthless people. Don't ever marry one, it will be the worst mistake of your life. Marry a nice foreign girl, preferably from Asia. Then your life will be very perfect and nice!

American women are garbage, plain and simple!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Epiphany2 612,642
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Clearwater 855,466
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min God Blessed Holy ... 444,357
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 596,520
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 1 hr Surendra varma 38
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr TITUS 7,339
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Edthirty 1,036
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 177,212
More from around the web