andet1987

Chicago, IL

#47 Apr 26, 2014
thank you God, i don't feel any arthritis pain today, whether walking, climbing or going down stairs, sitting.:)

i tried a Japanese diet today. miso soup with catfish, tofu, veggies. oh so delicious. the catfish tastes so good.:) i ate it with bread or law salt saltine.

btw, miso can purchased at any Asian stores, either paste or powder. just add water, that's it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#48 Apr 26, 2014
can be
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#49 Apr 26, 2014
low salt saltine :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#50 Apr 27, 2014
again, no arthritis pain today :) thank you God !!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#51 Apr 30, 2014
Thank you God. i have no arthritis pain in my left ankle for days now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#52 May 6, 2014
another non dairy product which is safe to eat is:

mayonnaise
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#53 May 6, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
another non dairy product which is safe to eat is:
mayonnaise
Spread mayo on your saltine crackers and it will not only calm you, but also make you think you run the world.

Mayonnaise, a true health food.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#54 May 7, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread mayo on your saltine crackers and it will not only calm you, but also make you think you run the world.
Mayonnaise, a true health food.
thanks CK :) i have tried using it on my bolillos, it tastes good too, just like my non dairy butter.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#56 May 7, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks CK :) i have tried using it on my bolillos, it tastes good too, just like my non dairy butter.
Check this out for something good.
Can you buy Sriracha Chili sauce out there?
It's got a rooster printed on the bottle so I call it 'cock sauce'.........IT'S HOT!.......And good.
This Vietnamese-American dude cooks it up in SoCal, great American success story.

Mixing it with mayo makes for a great dipping sauce for prawns, fries, some steamed veggies or whatever.
Mixing it with just a touch of ketchup makes a really good sweet/hot sauce for ciccarones.

Put it straight on fried eggs in the morning to Really wake up.

ps: Buy antacid tabs first. Keep 'em handy.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#57 May 7, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out for something good.
Can you buy Sriracha Chili sauce out there?
It's got a rooster printed on the bottle so I call it 'cock sauce'.........IT'S HOT!.......And good.
This Vietnamese-American dude cooks it up in SoCal, great American success story.
Mixing it with mayo makes for a great dipping sauce for prawns, fries, some steamed veggies or whatever.
Mixing it with just a touch of ketchup makes a really good sweet/hot sauce for ciccarones.
Put it straight on fried eggs in the morning to Really wake up.
ps: Buy antacid tabs first. Keep 'em handy.
thanks :) but i am trying to avoid something spicy and hot nowadays. it can trigger hemorrhoid inflammation. when i order the $1 McChicken at McDonald's, i always request for the one that is not spicy and hot.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#58 May 8, 2014
i bought a salty mixed nuts today. i minimized or removed much salt by using a small strainer.

just put some mixed nuts in the strainer. then run water over it from a faucet.

then eat :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#59 May 23, 2014
so far, so good. just sticking to the diet plan, no more arthritis pain for me.:)

here is another great product that I can use just like regular milk and can be used as a creamer is:

ALMOND MILK.

it is from almond, a non-dairy product.

it can be found at WholeFoods, Jewel, Aldi, etc.

I bought an unsweetened Almond Milk from Aldi today.
joy

Los Angeles, CA

#60 May 23, 2014
Going on 76, OA has increased in my body.....

Hip Replacement almost 4 yrs ago made issues WORSE since body becomes out of alignment, hence causing pressure on other joints like knee/feet ankle.

Good whole foods are important, I eat no grains and NEVER breads and very little dairy, Coconut Milk and creamer is my choice.

Just got back on Alfalfa tablets (Bernard Jensen) for joint issue and it's helping, as already vertical lines in fingernails are smoothing out/disappearing....these lines indicate arthritis and deficiencies.....

Alfalfa is FULL of nutrients including iron....

Do your research for your body issues and taking Alfalfa.

Prolotherapy is an excellent "healing" protocol which can PREVENT surgeries.....

Fluoride/Chlorine which are in MOST city waters are horrible for arthritis, so think about that when "soaking" in a tub.

Drink lots of "clean" water and get GOOD SLEEP.
joy

Los Angeles, CA

#61 May 23, 2014
Almonds are goitrogens so can mess with your thyroid.....

Coconut Milks are MUCH healthier.....do your research.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#62 May 23, 2014
joy wrote:
Going on 76, OA has increased in my body.....
Hip Replacement almost 4 yrs ago made issues WORSE since body becomes out of alignment, hence causing pressure on other joints like knee/feet ankle.
Good whole foods are important, I eat no grains and NEVER breads and very little dairy, Coconut Milk and creamer is my choice.
Just got back on Alfalfa tablets (Bernard Jensen) for joint issue and it's helping, as already vertical lines in fingernails are smoothing out/disappearing....these lines indicate arthritis and deficiencies.....
Alfalfa is FULL of nutrients including iron....
Do your research for your body issues and taking Alfalfa.
Prolotherapy is an excellent "healing" protocol which can PREVENT surgeries.....
Fluoride/Chlorine which are in MOST city waters are horrible for arthritis, so think about that when "soaking" in a tub.
Drink lots of "clean" water and get GOOD SLEEP.

Now I'm not knocking you, but I'm truly curious about something.
You said you eat no grains whatsoever, and then a bit later you say taking alfalfa is helping you.
Isn't alfalfa a grain food?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#63 May 23, 2014
Dark green, leafy vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli, chard, and collard greens are good sources of iron.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#64 May 23, 2014
Alfalfa is an herb. People use the leaves, sprouts, and seeds to make medicine.

Alfalfa is used for kidney conditions, bladder and prostate conditions, and to increase urine flow. It is also used for high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, upset stomach, and a bleeding disorder called thrombocytopenic purpura. People also take alfalfa as a source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4; and minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and iron.

How does it work?

Alfalfa seems to prevent cholesterol absorption in the gut.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#65 May 23, 2014
Dehydrated alfalfa leaf is commercially available as a dietary supplement in several forms, such as tablets, powders and tea.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#66 May 24, 2014
the dangers or side effects of Alfalfa:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/522253-dang...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#67 May 24, 2014
thanks God. i was about to buy Alfalfa when i read its side effects. it is not for me. i am diabetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 795,637
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 11 min Clear Dharma 499
What's app 37 min crazy rob 2
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 41 min mamma-san 221,544
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 43 min crazy rob 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Estelle 568,296
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 267,468
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web