Arthritis Pain
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 14, 2014
Bennyand thejets wrote:
<quoted text>
so glad you got relief
thank you Bennyand :) no pain at this time. at least.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 16, 2014
thank you so much God. i have been walking normally for about 2 or 3 days now. no more limping because of arthritis pain.

i avoided any dairy products, no more potato chips or Pringles, no more salted peanuts (only unsalted). i use salt or soy sauce sparingly. mostly i eat fish or chicken (fats/skin removed).

i have not eaten fries from McDonalds for many days now. i have not eaten salted sunflower seeds anymore.

wow, it works.:) thanks Google. and thanks God.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#23 Apr 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
thank you so much God. i have been walking normally for about 2 or 3 days now. no more limping because of arthritis pain.
i avoided any dairy products, no more potato chips or Pringles, no more salted peanuts (only unsalted). i use salt or soy sauce sparingly. mostly i eat fish or chicken (fats/skin removed).
i have not eaten fries from McDonalds for many days now. i have not eaten salted sunflower seeds anymore.
wow, it works.:) thanks Google. and thanks God.
Hey Andet 1987,
I have been eating Pilchard fishes. We can only get it in tomato sauce or peri peri but I wash the sauce off. The Health Shop told me that for arthritis you need "to oil the joints" and the fish oil and the omega in it helps a lot. I have that with cucumbers and a little bit of lettuce. The days that I eat the fish my feet and ankles do not pain but as soon as I eat meat then I get the pain so that means that meat is off my list. Vegetables are also fine as well and the more green and leafy the vegetables the better. ie spinach, broccoli, Chard etc. Tomato is not good but you can make salad with lettuce, cucumber, radishes, cauliflower, chick peas and broad beans. Not my favourite but if it takes away the pain, then I shall eat it. Chick peas are apparently very good for you so I shall give it all a try, if it takes the pain away. Mashed potato without butter or margarine or salt. A bit tasteless but hey the pain goes, YIPPEE. No milk as it makes acid within the body. I had eggs last night and there was no pain but eggs are dairy so????? Cheese not good either. Mind you I have always eaten white Feta or Mozarella Cheese not the yellow cheese. ANYTHING WITH SALT forget it. Arthritis and salt do not go together at all.

Thought I would just let you know how I am getting along on my new eating plan. I am so happy to hear that you are pain free. See diet definitely works. Snack on peanuts without salt pop corn without salt,, Biltong made from Kudu (Jerky made from Deer has to be venison meat) not read meat. Keep me posted Andet on your progress.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24 Apr 16, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Andet 1987,
I have been eating Pilchard fishes. We can only get it in tomato sauce or peri peri but I wash the sauce off. The Health Shop told me that for arthritis you need "to oil the joints" and the fish oil and the omega in it helps a lot. I have that with cucumbers and a little bit of lettuce. The days that I eat the fish my feet and ankles do not pain but as soon as I eat meat then I get the pain so that means that meat is off my list. Vegetables are also fine as well and the more green and leafy the vegetables the better. ie spinach, broccoli, Chard etc. Tomato is not good but you can make salad with lettuce, cucumber, radishes, cauliflower, chick peas and broad beans. Not my favourite but if it takes away the pain, then I shall eat it. Chick peas are apparently very good for you so I shall give it all a try, if it takes the pain away. Mashed potato without butter or margarine or salt. A bit tasteless but hey the pain goes, YIPPEE. No milk as it makes acid within the body. I had eggs last night and there was no pain but eggs are dairy so????? Cheese not good either. Mind you I have always eaten white Feta or Mozarella Cheese not the yellow cheese. ANYTHING WITH SALT forget it. Arthritis and salt do not go together at all.
Thought I would just let you know how I am getting along on my new eating plan. I am so happy to hear that you are pain free. See diet definitely works. Snack on peanuts without salt pop corn without salt,, Biltong made from Kudu (Jerky made from Deer has to be venison meat) not read meat. Keep me posted Andet on your progress.
hi Dale :)

thanks for the info. yes, less salt, more fish and veggies/fruits.

i avoided the following, and my pain is gone:

Tomatoes, bell peppers, white potatoes, corn, dairy products, corn oil, sunflower oils, high sugar, high sodium, high caffeine, trans fats, saturated fats, red meats, processed foods, soft drinks, potato chips.

have a nice day.:)

Andet
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#25 Apr 16, 2014
dairies are milk and milk products like cheese, etc :) eggs are ok. but minimize on egg yolks.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 16, 2014
yes, acupuncture works too. i have tried it. :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#29 Apr 16, 2014
KOSA_Acupuncture wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, KOSA dose not just "Works" but regrows cartilages back to normal.
that's interesting.:)
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#31 Apr 17, 2014
Geritol wrote:
<quoted text>How come you guys want to try to steal Jesus from people?
Why cant you just leave them be?
Hey Geritol, some people just like to be :otherwise". Just ignore them!.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#32 Apr 17, 2014
Given my age and diabetes I'm 3-4 times more likely to go toes up from heart attack or stroke. So before that happens there are about a dozen equally traumatic things which could befall me that I know of. In the long run - we're all dead. Had my tea totaling grandma been a little more moderate in her behavior she could have died 10 years earlier, in a lot less pain and a lot more $$$$ in her bank account that she could have willed.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#33 Apr 17, 2014
But just for the record, I take Gabapentin 300mg x3 - and Ibuprofen - seems to help
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 17, 2014
yon wrote:
But just for the record, I take Gabapentin 300mg x3 - and Ibuprofen - seems to help
thank you Yon :)

right now i am not in pain. yesterday, there was a slight pain but bearable, and i was able to walk normally. i am sure it was because of the cold temp outside. but when i was inside Aldi store walking, no pain.

anyway, thanks for that meds just in case.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#35 Apr 17, 2014
oh so nice today. cool outside but not cold. and no pain for me while walking. i was walking normally. not even a slight pain.

anyway, i went to Aldi and bought a pack of salmon fillet. i now have 2 types of fish. Swai fillets and Salmon fillets. i also have crispy fried chicken. all from Aldi.

i will only heat the fried chicken and REMOVE the outer layers due to fats and some sodium.

thanks God, no pain today :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#37 Apr 20, 2014
yon wrote:
hi Yon,

my left angle arthritis is chronic. sometimes no pain, sometimes it is painful but bearable though. i am still able to walk normally but sometimes a little limping.

have you ever tried glucosamine chondroitin ? it is over the counter. i'd like to try this. this is for joint cartilage.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#38 Apr 20, 2014
left ankle arthritis
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 21, 2014
it is warm here in Chicago. when I touched my window glass, it is warm.

when I walked around my small studio, my left ankle arthritis is not bothering me. thanks God I don't have pain today.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#41 Apr 24, 2014
today, i am cleaning my refrigerator of all processed foods, cheese, spreads, and other dairy foods.

i will give them away or throw them in the garbage cans.

i was walking yesterday, cold, but i did not experience any pain on my left ankle/foot arthritis.

only fruits, veggies, fish, chicken, water, bread, or rice (sometimes), eggs, tofu, miso, tempeh, in my refrigerator.:)
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#42 Apr 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
today, i am cleaning my refrigerator of all processed foods, cheese, spreads, and other dairy foods.
i will give them away or throw them in the garbage cans.
i was walking yesterday, cold, but i did not experience any pain on my left ankle/foot arthritis.
only fruits, veggies, fish, chicken, water, bread, or rice (sometimes), eggs, tofu, miso, tempeh, in my refrigerator.:)
Hey Andet, happy to hear that you are pain free. I am to see the Doc tomorrow for allergy tests and arthritis medication. I have already received the list of foods I am not allowed ie, Tomatoes, Milk, yellow cheese, cream, wheat (white bread), flour, any type of sugars, processed products and DEFINATELY NO RED MEAT. This is the first list for them to start their battery of tests for the allergies. Basically it is fruit, fresh veg (all the green leafy veg are the best) fish. chicken with no skin. No tea or coffee. I may have two cups of Lemon tea per day (very weak and herbal). 6 Bottles of purified water per day is a must. The Doc says that the diet is for both allergy and arthritis so with a bit of luck I will be pain free. Here's wishing me the best of luck. Have a great day Andet.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#43 Apr 24, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Andet, happy to hear that you are pain free. I am to see the Doc tomorrow for allergy tests and arthritis medication. I have already received the list of foods I am not allowed ie, Tomatoes, Milk, yellow cheese, cream, wheat (white bread), flour, any type of sugars, processed products and DEFINATELY NO RED MEAT. This is the first list for them to start their battery of tests for the allergies. Basically it is fruit, fresh veg (all the green leafy veg are the best) fish. chicken with no skin. No tea or coffee. I may have two cups of Lemon tea per day (very weak and herbal). 6 Bottles of purified water per day is a must. The Doc says that the diet is for both allergy and arthritis so with a bit of luck I will be pain free. Here's wishing me the best of luck. Have a great day Andet.
actually Dale, it is chronic. there is a slight pain today, but i can walk normally, not limping. but the pain is also gone sometimes. but there are days also that i could not feel any pain at all. like yesterday, there was not even a slight pain. the doctor told me to take 2 Aleve tablets per day. but i will not, and i never bought any pain tablets. if i have pain sometimes, it is very slight and bearable. no need of medications. but i use some cream or liniments though. but i have never tried any oral pain medications.

you have to take 6 bottles of water per day ? wow. i still drink coffee which is instant decaf. no caffeine. i think it is ok. well, good luck to you Dale.:)
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#44 Apr 25, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually Dale, it is chronic. there is a slight pain today, but i can walk normally, not limping. but the pain is also gone sometimes. but there are days also that i could not feel any pain at all. like yesterday, there was not even a slight pain. the doctor told me to take 2 Aleve tablets per day. but i will not, and i never bought any pain tablets. if i have pain sometimes, it is very slight and bearable. no need of medications. but i use some cream or liniments though. but i have never tried any oral pain medications.
you have to take 6 bottles of water per day ? wow. i still drink coffee which is instant decaf. no caffeine. i think it is ok. well, good luck to you Dale.:)
Andet, I have had pain free since stopping all those foods. Now tomorrow I get the battery of tests results and I am expecting some more foods to be added that I am not to have. If it works then I don't mind not eating those foods. The nerve end damage in my feet is another story. There is nothing that stops that other than Trepaline. One per night 1/2 hour before going to bed and there is no pain. I kid you not. Gone away altogether. And they are as cheap as chips.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#46 Apr 25, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Andet, I have had pain free since stopping all those foods. Now tomorrow I get the battery of tests results and I am expecting some more foods to be added that I am not to have. If it works then I don't mind not eating those foods. The nerve end damage in my feet is another story. There is nothing that stops that other than Trepaline. One per night 1/2 hour before going to bed and there is no pain. I kid you not. Gone away altogether. And they are as cheap as chips.
wow, you are pain free now ? very good !!:)

today, i did not feel any pain while walking. it is good today. but tomorrow, i don't know. i will just continue avoiding contraindicated foods and take only foods that won't cause more pain.

but anyway, the good thing is, just in case a pain comes up, it is very slight only and lasts only for a few seconds, on and off. before, when i was eating a lot of fries, potato chips, fatty meats, etc, omg, the pain was so painful, i was limping. it is different now.:)

i have not taken any diet colas anymore, and drink more water now.

ok Dave, good day to you, and enjoy.

Andet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 983,079
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 6 min Dave Matthews 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 683,628
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 44 min BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 54 min REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 1 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web