First Prev
of 4
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2014
Arthritis Pain

Foods/Vits/Supplements/meds to Take:

fish oil, fruits, veggies, fish, vitamin E, D, C, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, niacinamide, methylsulfonyl methane, or MSN, increase water intake, ibuprofen, cortisone injection (by MD), turmeric, cloves, ginger, calcium from broccoli, salmon, kale, antioxidants from fruits, veggies, eggs, wheat germ.

Foods to Avoid:

Tomatoes, bell peppers, white potatoes, corn, dairy products, corn oil, sunflower oils, high sugar, high sodium, high caffeine, trans fats, saturated fats, red meats, processed foods, soft drinks, potato chips.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Thanks Andet1987

This will come in handy for me as I have been trying to find out what I should and should not eat with this problem.

Once again thank you.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Thanks Andet1987
This will come in handy for me as I have been trying to find out what I should and should not eat with this problem.
Once again thank you.
you are welcome Dale :)

i have just goggled this today. i have painful feet when i walk. so i goggled about arthritis. omg, the list of forbidden foods are really true. i have them: diet pepsi, chips, cheese, sunflower seeds, processed foods, etc.

now i am careful of what i eat. i will stick to fish and chicken from now on.:) i will minimize using salt and soy sauce.

but of course, we need salt in our body. not using salt is very dangerous too. i know of a few who avoided salt and got sick or even died.

i will use salt or soy sauce in minimal or moderate way.:)

thanks God for the goggle !!:)
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have just goggled this today. i have painful feet when i walk..........
Don't be a wheez-butt andet.
Get your self out there and walk, hike or run before you melt into the couch.
Dale_Harris

#5 Apr 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have just goggled this today. i have painful feet when i walk. so i goggled about arthritis. omg, the list of forbidden foods are really true. i have them: diet pepsi, chips, cheese, sunflower seeds, processed foods, etc.
now i am careful of what i eat. i will stick to fish and chicken from now on.:) i will minimize using salt and soy sauce.
but of course, we need salt in our body. not using salt is very dangerous too. i know of a few who avoided salt and got sick or even died.
i will use salt or soy sauce in minimal or moderate way.:)
thanks God for the goggle !!:)
Hi Andet1987 I believe that fish and chicken and fresh vegetables or salads are best to eat and from what you tell me this is true. So here goes, I will try anything to get rid of the pain. I was prescribed meds by a doctor and they are very good but it makes a person very tired, All you want to do is sleep. Once again thanks you. Have a great day/evening.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a wheez-butt andet.
Get your self out there and walk, hike or run before you melt into the couch.
hi CK :)

yes, i walk every day. i have to. i am diabetic. but never run. i become short of breath when i run. running is for emergency use only. but i do walk fast for exercise.

Andet
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 9, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andet1987 I believe that fish and chicken and fresh vegetables or salads are best to eat and from what you tell me this is true. So here goes, I will try anything to get rid of the pain. I was prescribed meds by a doctor and they are very good but it makes a person very tired, All you want to do is sleep. Once again thanks you. Have a great day/evening.
yes, medications have side effects. i did not buy anything for arthritis. the reason, i have many meds already for my diabetes. i have some topical meds for pain though.

copied and pasted:

Many people with arthritis find good relief from pain and stiffness with hot baths or spas. The moist heat increases muscle relaxation, boosts blood supply to the site of pain, and relieves rigidity and spasms in the muscles. But avoid hot tubs or spas if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or cardiovascular disease, or if you are pregnant.

ok Dale, have a nice day too.:)

Andet
Dale_Harris

#8 Apr 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, medications have side effects. i did not buy anything for arthritis. the reason, i have many meds already for my diabetes. i have some topical meds for pain though.
copied and pasted:
Many people with arthritis find good relief from pain and stiffness with hot baths or spas. The moist heat increases muscle relaxation, boosts blood supply to the site of pain, and relieves rigidity and spasms in the muscles. But avoid hot tubs or spas if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or cardiovascular disease, or if you are pregnant.
ok Dale, have a nice day too.:)
Andet
Thanks Andette1987 but I have high blood pressure so shall have to think of something else other than hot tubs and spas. Oh well I will continue to search for answers.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Andette1987 but I have high blood pressure so shall have to think of something else other than hot tubs and spas. Oh well I will continue to search for answers.
me too. i can't do hot tubs and spas. i have diabetes.

yes, inform me too if you find something new. thanks.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 9, 2014
GM andet.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 9, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
GM andet.
GM KO :)

good that i goggle arthritis yesterday. now i know which foods to avoid. i have lots of chips and pops to give away. i will not eat tomatoes, bell peppers, fries, corn, and cheese or milk, coffee, hot dogs, fatty meats. oh my, i have to find new healthy foods. anyway, there are lots of other foods to choose.

i have painful feet when i walk. so have to be careful now of what i eat.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#12 Apr 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
GM KO :)
good that i goggle arthritis yesterday. now i know which foods to avoid. i have lots of chips and pops to give away. i will not eat tomatoes, bell peppers, fries, corn, and cheese or milk, coffee, hot dogs, fatty meats. oh my, i have to find new healthy foods. anyway, there are lots of other foods to choose.
i have painful feet when i walk. so have to be careful now of what i eat.
How come praying doesnt cure you?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 9, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
huh ? all my psoriasis are healed. besides, i did not claim that all of my prayers were answered. but many of my prayers were answered.

anyway, my feet arthritis is partly due to cold season. i am sure this summer i will be fine. besides, i know already which foods to avoid and which ones to take.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#14 Apr 9, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO.......How come praying Hasn't cured You?
You're still running around rough like sandpaper on Hemorrhoids.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 12, 2014
non dairy products :)

i will visit WholeFoods one of these days.

http://www.foodreference.com/html/a-non-dairy...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 12, 2014
i have just called WholeFoods and they have vegetable butter. :) this is good for the daily bread.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 12, 2014
i went to WholeFoods this afternoon.

i bought Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread with Olive Oil.

Dairy free, soy free, no added corn oil.

only $4.25, big container.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 13, 2014
i went to Jewel today. thanks God i found a saltine which has only 60 mg of salt. it is called PREMIUM Unsalted Tops from NABISCO.

other saltines have high sodium like 120 mg to 170 mg or more.

from now on, Premium Unsalted Tops from Nabisco for me.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 14, 2014
thank you God. i don't feel any pain in my left foot today.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#20 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
thank you God. i don't feel any pain in my left foot today.
so glad you got relief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Johnny 447,265
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Bongo 71,119
Simpson made morgue's embalmer's job......"easy" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Doctor REALITY 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 699,305
Should I get shoes for long distance gf? 3 hr chard64 1
Gf spends way too much money on online shopping 3 hr ford79 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr nanoanomaly 994,961