DIONTAY

Louisville, KY

#526 May 22, 2014
BRUCE LEE NO DOUBT. HES BEEN MY FAVORITE SENSE I WAS A LITTLE KID. R.I.P BRUCE LEE.
Toto p k caty

Ashburn, VA

#527 May 27, 2014
3 of them r best fighter n bruce lee z dead so a dead man knt fight so ma vote z Jackie Chan n me2 ai want2 learn 4m em...
Bilal

Europe

#528 May 27, 2014
I think Bruce Lee is in his own league and no one can compare with him. During Bruce Lee's time, movie technology, special effects, stunts, etc. were not that much developed but yet Bruce Lee left behind the greatest movies behind.

As to Jackie Chan vs Jet Li, I think Jet Li seems more powerful, but Jackie Chan does his own stunts...
fax

Jacksonville, FL

#529 May 27, 2014
talorg wrote:
Who would win in a fight between these three giants of the martial arts world? My money's on Jet Li, but I could be wrong... may be someone else??
nobody? aint these guys all dead?
ufcmetali

Ryde, Australia

#530 May 29, 2014
Donnie Yen is better than all three of them in Martial art fighting!!!!!
bwigane

Tanzania, United Republic of

#531 Jun 29, 2014
fine! in reality jet li is good fighter compared to the rest three, jet li is fastest and learned a several kind of martial art and also has defeated donnie yen in different movies like hero to point out dat he is a hero of martial art around the world.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#532 Jun 29, 2014
Li was born in Beijing, China, as the youngest of two boys and two girls. His father died when he was two years old, leaving the family struggling.[3]

Li was eight when his talent for wushu was noticed at a summer course at school, and he began his practice there.[4] Li participated in the sport of wushu in the non-sparring event. He began his wushu on the Beijing Wushu Team, an athletic group organized to perform martial arts forms during the All China Games. He was coached by renowned wushu coaches Li Junfeng and Wu Bin,[5] who made extra efforts to help the talented boy develop. Wu Bin even bought food for Li's family because they could not afford to buy meat, which was essential for the good physical condition of an athlete.[5] As a member of the team, he received wushu training and went on to win fifteen gold medals and one silver medal in Chinese wushu championships, where, despite his young age, he competed against adults

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Li

Bruce and Jackie both are talented , Jackie being a great entertainer with his improvisation and comedy make the greatest movies.
Bruce was an actor but pretty good martial artist, being a natural combined with his one inch punch and fluid fighting style were a good
combination.

But neither of them are/were real champions, and the 15 gold medals Li got says it all.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#533 Jun 29, 2014
ufcmetali wrote:
Donnie Yen is better than all three of them in Martial art fighting!!!!!
Donnie Yen is indeed a brilliant fighter. Jet Li is more of a fast-type kind of Martial Artist in Wushu, Jackie Chan is more of the Southern-Style Gongfu fighter. Bruce Lee has a lot of fierce in his movements.

From an outside source, Tony Jaa would probably defeat the 4 of them, as his Muay Thai is pretty deadly.
goodluck nwaogaraku

Ashburn, VA

#534 Jun 30, 2014
i love jackie chan because he have natural power. He is very fast in all his film. In fact he is a hero.
goodluck nwaogaraku

Ashburn, VA

#535 Jun 30, 2014
i love jackie chan because he have natural power. He is very fast in all his film. In fact he is a hero,a champion in all, he use trick,joke,and bold to make himself a champion.
masonj96

Kenthurst, Australia

#536 Jun 30, 2014
bwigane wrote:
fine! in reality jet li is good fighter compared to the rest three, jet li is fastest and learned a several kind of martial art and also has defeated donnie yen in different movies like hero to point out dat he is a hero of martial art around the world.
the reason why they make jet li win against donnie yen in hero is one because jet it the main character and two its just a movie and three DONNIE YEN WILL WHOOP THE HECK OUT OF JET LI IN REAL LIFE [watch flashpoint and spl-killzone and see what I mean]
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#537 Jul 1, 2014
masonj96 wrote:
<quoted text> the reason why they make jet li win against donnie yen in hero is one because jet it the main character and two its just a movie and three DONNIE YEN WILL WHOOP THE HECK OUT OF JET LI IN REAL LIFE [watch flashpoint and spl-killzone and see what I mean]
Co-sign.
Anon

Temecula, CA

#538 Jul 5, 2014
Actually, Jet Li won tournaments, but it was "wushu" performance. It wasn't an actual fighting tournament. It still is incredibly amazing how talented he is, but that type is more of a choreography than fighting prowess. Bruce, was a fighter. He could take on virtually anybody given the fact that he studied the art of fighting.

In his books he stated to go for the eyes and the groin. He knew he "sold out" and threw "impractical" high kicks for the movies, but if he was in a real fight, for his life, he would resort to eye gouges and groin kicks. Given his speed, power, and accuracy, I would NOT recommend anyone trying to fight him in that situation.

Perhaps if he was in a ring, where there are rules, his weight disadvantage would be a problem, but if you let him "fight to the death" then you won't get out of that situation without the cost of having children or seeing the world the same ever again.

As for fighting Jackie Chan and Jet Li, I believe he would have killed them. They aren't training for the same things. Now, if Jackie or Jet trained like Bruce did, and in the same methodology and for the same purpose, there is not doubt that they too would be monsters. Jackie Chan and Jet Li used to train insane hours, everyday, since they were kids. I mean, tortuous child abuse training. I believe that Jackie and Jet even agree that the actors nowadays are nothing compared to them, because the masters are not allowed to train them the same way.

So, I have utmost respect for their ability, Jet as a wushu prodigy genius, and Jackie Chan as an insane performer and greatest stunt person of all time, however, I do not think they could, in their prime, hold a candle to Bruce in his prime.

Oh, and I believe Frank Dux is allegedly a fake. His type belong in the Kiai master camp.
Damienj91

Parramatta, Australia

#539 Jul 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
Actually, Jet Li won tournaments, but it was "wushu" performance. It wasn't an actual fighting tournament. It still is incredibly amazing how talented he is, but that type is more of a choreography than fighting prowess. Bruce, was a fighter. He could take on virtually anybody given the fact that he studied the art of fighting.
In his books he stated to go for the eyes and the groin. He knew he "sold out" and threw "impractical" high kicks for the movies, but if he was in a real fight, for his life, he would resort to eye gouges and groin kicks. Given his speed, power, and accuracy, I would NOT recommend anyone trying to fight him in that situation.
Perhaps if he was in a ring, where there are rules, his weight disadvantage would be a problem, but if you let him "fight to the death" then you won't get out of that situation without the cost of having children or seeing the world the same ever again.
As for fighting Jackie Chan and Jet Li, I believe he would have killed them. They aren't training for the same things. Now, if Jackie or Jet trained like Bruce did, and in the same methodology and for the same purpose, there is not doubt that they too would be monsters. Jackie Chan and Jet Li used to train insane hours, everyday, since they were kids. I mean, tortuous child abuse training. I believe that Jackie and Jet even agree that the actors nowadays are nothing compared to them, because the masters are not allowed to train them the same way.
So, I have utmost respect for their ability, Jet as a wushu prodigy genius, and Jackie Chan as an insane performer and greatest stunt person of all time, however, I do not think they could, in their prime, hold a candle to Bruce in his prime.
Oh, and I believe Frank Dux is allegedly a fake. His type belong in the Kiai master camp.
Donnie yen was also a wushu medalist champion like u said jackie and jet use to train crazy hours Donnie Yen trained so hard when he was young till now. Donnie was also gonna join the octagon UFC, but he a recurring shoulder injury otherwise with those techniques donnie has like using his MMA, jiujitsu and tae kwon do moves he would be crazy in UFC]
Damienj91

Parramatta, Australia

#540 Jul 5, 2014
However out of the 4 Stunning martial art actors (Bruce, Donnie, Jackie and Jet), Bruce Lee is the best and will be remembered.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#541 Jul 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
Actually, Jet Li won tournaments, but it was "wushu" performance. It wasn't an actual fighting tournament. It still is incredibly amazing how talented he is, but that type is more of a choreography than fighting prowess. Bruce, was a fighter. He could take on virtually anybody given the fact that he studied the art of fighting.
In his books he stated to go for the eyes and the groin. He knew he "sold out" and threw "impractical" high kicks for the movies, but if he was in a real fight, for his life, he would resort to eye gouges and groin kicks. Given his speed, power, and accuracy, I would NOT recommend anyone trying to fight him in that situation.
Perhaps if he was in a ring, where there are rules, his weight disadvantage would be a problem, but if you let him "fight to the death" then you won't get out of that situation without the cost of having children or seeing the world the same ever again.
As for fighting Jackie Chan and Jet Li, I believe he would have killed them. They aren't training for the same things. Now, if Jackie or Jet trained like Bruce did, and in the same methodology and for the same purpose, there is not doubt that they too would be monsters. Jackie Chan and Jet Li used to train insane hours, everyday, since they were kids. I mean, tortuous child abuse training. I believe that Jackie and Jet even agree that the actors nowadays are nothing compared to them, because the masters are not allowed to train them the same way.
So, I have utmost respect for their ability, Jet as a wushu prodigy genius, and Jackie Chan as an insane performer and greatest stunt person of all time, however, I do not think they could, in their prime, hold a candle to Bruce in his prime.
Oh, and I believe Frank Dux is allegedly a fake. His type belong in the Kiai master camp.
Jet was trained in old style wushu. In Jetís day, they had to learn all of the Eighteen-Arms, internal styles, external styles, everything. The Eighteen-Arms consists of: sabre, spear, sword, halberd, axe, battle axe, hook, fork, whip, mace, hammer, talon, trident-halberd, cudgel, long-handled spear, short cudgel, stick, and meteor hammer. Everybody had to compete in broadsword, spear, straight sword, cudgel, and empty-hand forms.

http://www.fightingmaster.com/actors/jetli/wu...
yzee

United States

#542 Jul 7, 2014
jackichan
ms_om2real4u

Atlanta, GA

#543 Sep 15, 2014
Sam Clause wrote:
Any of the top MMA fighters in the world would beat any of the three main people listed on this thread. The more well rounded you are the more "weapons" you have at your disposal. I'm sure they are all great strikers, but they could all be taken to the ground. They would not be accustomed to fighting on their backs and would be quickly hurt or killed.
Laughable get a grip Bruce, Jet and Jack as ld as they are now would beat the shit out of them as they have no real skills duh Hell o lnow men on the streets who could whoop there ass with no type of training just street life 24/7 just like pro boxers before they even though aboit boxing ust straight thugs duh my who does cage fighting will tell u that
Son of God

Milwaukee, WI

#544 Sep 16, 2014
Please seek a personal relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
prashsnt

Ashburn, VA

#546 Sep 30, 2014
bruce lee. prashant..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 37 min Mahesh 40
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min lightbeamrider 97,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 608,295
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 574,554
More from around the web