|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

raunakraj wrote:
<quoted text> .
Jackie is the best among all and if anyone have any objection just go through his movies.
Donnie Yen's films are better.
mahadi

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

think well but jack and done yen: thy are on anext level but don yeni is beter jeti liii is just akid
mason

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

mahadi wrote:
think well but jack and done yen: thy are on anext level but don yeni is beter jeti liii is just akid
Donnie Yen is so fast!!!!!!!!!
luda

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Jet li is a 7 times world champ. I'll go for jet
Layheng Ly

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

the best fighter is only considered in mind. It happened at a moment and disappear shortly. but remains in mind of supporter and fan. I think that the word"best" can be thought to be in kind of what: strength, body building, movement, style, position or handsomeness....
What is each one is best of..........
eggroll

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

jet li
eggroll

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

the reason I said jet Li is bcos. he won a lot of tournament to prove it.
jarren

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Donnie Yen is a legend and he also won many tournaments in boston!!!
Flako Exploxivo

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

There's always someone better.
da great 1

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Kurai_no_Tsuki wrote:
more research for the others question bruce was 32 when he died so yea he and lee was in the same generation so if he was still alive he would be in his mid 40's
are you stupid jet Li was born 1963 Bruce died 1973 so they are not from the same generation numb nuts
Hemant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I know bruce li can fight both of them.
mongezi

Lenasia, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

bruce lee was the best of them all. jet li and jacky chan took some technics from him
Spirit

Kanab, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Ghost Rider, Mr. Giblets, Roberts and Lepl_Dtato_Jembut
Honestly putting people in the question that have nothing to do with it is stupid. Popeye is a cartoon and chuck norris wasn't mentioned. Even if Bruce Lee is dead it doesn't matter. Bruce Lee would win hands down! When you say ands down that's BRUCE EE'S fighting style.
Bashoo

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Only the mad will compare jet and bruce wit jakie.
Wel, jakie is a figher but not comparatable with jet and bruce
fanatic

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Donnie Yen is a much better fighter then Jackie Chan and Jet li. Donnie yen has shown so much skills through his films and check out on youtube a warriors dream Bruce Lee vs Donnie Yen. Martial art fans will scream when these two LEGENDS fight!!!!!!!!!!
John lee

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Jet li would win, i read somewhere Bruce Lee was primarily brought up boxing and dancing and he lost majority of his boxing bouts. So while Bruce Lee was losing boxing matches Jet Li was a wushu champion. Bruce Lee just has a really big fan base and that's why he's always called the best, i like to think he could be the best but being a realist Jet Li is better and Cain Velasquez would destroy all three of them.
Nwaozuzu chris ifeanyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

i personally believe that jakie chan is the best fighter,because his movies are more or less film tricks.and again,he is very very good in stunt ation,if they should set up a fight between jet li,jakie chan and bruce lee.jackie chan will definatly win.
james92

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

I think Donnie Yen is pretty top notch for most of his martial arts films. Donnie has the potential for martial arts and he seems more talented than both Jackie and Jet. Donnie also hardly uses wirework and uses his own style with mixing mixed martial arts and jiu jitsu. Donnie also choreographs all his fight scenes and unlike Jackie Chan and Jet Li, Donnie Yen is the most fittest martial artist alive today!!!!!!!
Jetli

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Fans
lee jun fan

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

No doubt Bruce lee will and win the fight confirm if he is alive he is the greatest martial artist in the world ever LOL what jackie Chan he is not a real fighter he is just an action star not a martial artist jet li will bea t jackie Chan even

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min MUQ1 36,557
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 8 min cretin56 4,117
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Patrick 224,681
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min hazem selawi 38,487
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,281
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Oxbow 533,690
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Aura Mytha 722,299
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 257,033
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••