mahadi

Europe

#504 Feb 14, 2014
think well but jack and done yen: thy are on anext level but don yeni is beter jeti liii is just akid
mason

Toongabbie, Australia

#505 Feb 14, 2014
mahadi wrote:
think well but jack and done yen: thy are on anext level but don yeni is beter jeti liii is just akid
Donnie Yen is so fast!!!!!!!!!
luda

UK

#507 Feb 18, 2014
Jet li is a 7 times world champ. I'll go for jet
Layheng Ly

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#508 Feb 28, 2014
the best fighter is only considered in mind. It happened at a moment and disappear shortly. but remains in mind of supporter and fan. I think that the word"best" can be thought to be in kind of what: strength, body building, movement, style, position or handsomeness....
What is each one is best of..........
eggroll

Tulsa, OK

#509 Mar 7, 2014
jet li
eggroll

Tulsa, OK

#510 Mar 7, 2014
the reason I said jet Li is bcos. he won a lot of tournament to prove it.
jarren

Sydney, Australia

#512 Mar 11, 2014
Donnie Yen is a legend and he also won many tournaments in boston!!!
Flako Exploxivo

Worcester, MA

#513 Mar 14, 2014
There's always someone better.
da great 1

Hollywood, FL

#514 Mar 15, 2014
Kurai_no_Tsuki wrote:
more research for the others question bruce was 32 when he died so yea he and lee was in the same generation so if he was still alive he would be in his mid 40's
are you stupid jet Li was born 1963 Bruce died 1973 so they are not from the same generation numb nuts
Hemant

United States

#515 Mar 16, 2014
I know bruce li can fight both of them.
mongezi

Johannesburg, South Africa

#516 Mar 20, 2014
bruce lee was the best of them all. jet li and jacky chan took some technics from him
Spirit

Kanab, UT

#517 Mar 27, 2014
Ghost Rider, Mr. Giblets, Roberts and Lepl_Dtato_Jembut
Honestly putting people in the question that have nothing to do with it is stupid. Popeye is a cartoon and chuck norris wasn't mentioned. Even if Bruce Lee is dead it doesn't matter. Bruce Lee would win hands down! When you say ands down that's BRUCE EE'S fighting style.
Bashoo

Ashburn, VA

#518 Mar 29, 2014
Only the mad will compare jet and bruce wit jakie.
Wel, jakie is a figher but not comparatable with jet and bruce
fanatic

Sydney, Australia

#519 Mar 30, 2014
Donnie Yen is a much better fighter then Jackie Chan and Jet li. Donnie yen has shown so much skills through his films and check out on youtube a warriors dream Bruce Lee vs Donnie Yen. Martial art fans will scream when these two LEGENDS fight!!!!!!!!!!
John lee

Mount Waverley, Australia

#520 Apr 28, 2014
Jet li would win, i read somewhere Bruce Lee was primarily brought up boxing and dancing and he lost majority of his boxing bouts. So while Bruce Lee was losing boxing matches Jet Li was a wushu champion. Bruce Lee just has a really big fan base and that's why he's always called the best, i like to think he could be the best but being a realist Jet Li is better and Cain Velasquez would destroy all three of them.
Nwaozuzu chris ifeanyi

United States

#521 May 3, 2014
i personally believe that jakie chan is the best fighter,because his movies are more or less film tricks.and again,he is very very good in stunt ation,if they should set up a fight between jet li,jakie chan and bruce lee.jackie chan will definatly win.
james92

Penrith, Australia

#522 May 5, 2014
I think Donnie Yen is pretty top notch for most of his martial arts films. Donnie has the potential for martial arts and he seems more talented than both Jackie and Jet. Donnie also hardly uses wirework and uses his own style with mixing mixed martial arts and jiu jitsu. Donnie also choreographs all his fight scenes and unlike Jackie Chan and Jet Li, Donnie Yen is the most fittest martial artist alive today!!!!!!!
Jetli

Europe

#523 May 5, 2014
Fans
lee jun fan

India

#524 May 5, 2014
No doubt Bruce lee will and win the fight confirm if he is alive he is the greatest martial artist in the world ever LOL what jackie Chan he is not a real fighter he is just an action star not a martial artist jet li will bea t jackie Chan even
Alfred

United States

#525 May 9, 2014
the best fighter is jakie chan,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 775,220
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 1,899
Couch Potato Alert 17 min yon 3
Gettin' what they deserve 28 min The Terminator 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min Wordsworth 5,107
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 43 min ItsThatGirlAgain 1,006
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Rick in Kansas 265,137
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min USA Born 559,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min Lost In Transition 175,630
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
More from around the web